Start by marking “Wicked Promises (Fallen Royals, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Promises (Fallen Royals, #3)

Wicked Promises

(Fallen Royals #3)

I made a promise to Caleb, and I intended to keep it.
I just didn’t anticipate the aftermath.

One betrayal.
One lie.
One devastating cover up.

It’s all out in the open now, and this time, I’m not running away.
The secrets I hold are enough to destroy us.

The truth is supposed to set us free—but we aren’t destined for freedom.

This is a dark high school bully romance with mature co
Published June 4th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Promises, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Promises

Start your review of Wicked Promises (Fallen Royals, #3)
❤️ Nanda ❤️
Aug 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
❤️ Follow me on Instagram for my review's Edits 💋

Well... I have to say that this last book in the Wicked trilogy (for the first couple for this series), really did better than the second one.

Again corroborating with my theory that all those highschool bullies -same couple- trilogies out in the world, should be just a duet or a decent standalone.

This one closes the story between Caleb and Margo (God, I hate her name).

All the build up mystery around her stalker and the death of Caleb's Dad, comes
✨ Lucy ✨
Jun 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was absolutely the perfect end for a breathtaking series.
This book kept me up all night , I had to finish it .
There were so much plot twists , now that all the secrets ( at least a good part of them) where out.
There wasn't no running away now. Caleb and Margo had to came to face once and for all with their past, and stop fighting each other but collaborate against the common enemy :THE PAST.
The truth was supposed to set them free, well I have to say it took a while but in the end it really
sam
Dec 21, 2020 marked it as dnf
dnf @ 75%

helloo
welcome to another review for a book i dnf’d because i hated the characters✌️

i liked the plot. for once, i was actually interested in what was going on. i just felt that there were so many unnecessary details and scenes and because of that i ended up getting so bored as the series progressed. also the pacing for the book was kind of all over the place. i honestly couldn’t tell whether it was fast or slow. in the end, i really wasn’t in the mood to put my brain through the blender
Shyralf
3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1/2 Stars! Bully romance. I finished the trilogy, great mystery. It was an ok read.
nikita
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was ok
2.5 STARS
i was so hyped for this book but alas
Athena D.
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

S. Massery penned an amazing conclusion to the Fallen Royals series! I promise you that this book will take you on an action-packed ride with so many twists and turns, you don't see them coming. I highly recommend reading Caleb and Margo's story, you won't be disappointed. Wicked Promises by S. Massery is an EPIC read and will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!

Valentina
Great conclusion to an angst-filled, steamy, enemies-to-lovers tale with a lot of intrigue, twists, and little clues. I liked the evolution of the hero and heroine's relationship, both demonstrating more maturity and strength. The character development was excellent, with the side characters contributing extensively and very enjoyable to the drama. You truly felt as if you knew each character, could feel their personal response to the events.

Towards the middle of the book, the storyline
S.
Jun 04, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
WICKED PROMISES IS LIVE!

Read the series free in Kindle Unlimited > here

#1 Wicked Dreams
#2 Wicked Games
#3 Wicked Promises

Stay tuned for Eli & Riley's story, coming this fall!
Amara
Jun 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Usually I hate weak FMCs, but then again not everyone is strong. The book is really good. The story left me wanting more, so on to the next book. The 2nd ends in a cliffy. Book three is better.
Erica Gilbert
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wicked Promises does not disappoint my friends! This book is my absolute favorite of the trilogy. I devoured this book in less than a day (adulting did not get in the way this time!) and I wish I would have taken more time to savor this amazing conclusion to Margo and Caleb’s story. I’m fairly certain I’m having a serious book hangover right now. Wicked Promises takes off exactly where Wicked Games left off. Remember that cliffhanger?! Well, we find out exactly what happens to Margo right away. ...more
A Book Obsessed Brit
Wicked Promises is the conclusion to Caleb and Margot's story and what a ride it is. The relationship between the two main characters has changed so much throughout the trilogy and they really do come together in this book. All the questions I had were answered, the identity of unknown is revealed and it wasn't who I expected it to be. The plot around the death of Caleb's father was far more twisted than I ever anticipated.

S. Massery crafted a great finale for Caleb and Margot, full of suspense
Nonieღserenity2bliss
Huh, turns out I was right about who Unknown is.

In this final installment, the story focuses more on finding out what happened in their past and of course, figuring out who 'Unknown' is.

It turns out, a whole lot more people were involved and it was so complicated that I felt I need a mind-map to establish the connection.

Having said that, the whole thing ends in a satisfactory note and I love, love, love the epilogue!

Can't wait for Eli and Riley's story. And I still stand by with what I said
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
Disclaimer: I received an Advance Reader Copy at no cost from the publisher/author. All opinions in my review are my own.

Oh my stars, this book completely consumed me! My book hangover will be substantial. I can't remember the last time a book series made me feel this way. I can feel it in my bones.

I think that Massery's writing gets better with each book. I can't get over how inviting her writing style is. Reading one of her books just feels so natural. The narration is smooth and welcoming.
oritty: books and i (tilayov)
Wicked Promises (Fallen Royals#3) by S. Massery
This is the third and final book of the trilogy. There will be more books about Caleb's friends but they will be stand alone in this world.
In this book Sm works on both ends. On one hand you get more complications in the conspiracy surrounding Margo and Caleb but on the other hand they – and us – understand what happened in the past, who is unknown and their roll in what happened who knew and what did they know and who really is behind everything
I r
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books
Jun 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
arc-final
you-all-have-to

you-all-have-to

This was one of the most anticipated books of this year for me. From the moment I read the first two books of this trilogy, I have been dying to read the next one.
S. Massery has taken us on a ride full of heartbreak,redemption and soo much love. I absolutely loved both Caleb and Margo. However Caleb was a bit too much of a jerk for me at times. The way he handled himself and kept on blaming Margo for things she clearly had no control over was just stupid. But his jou
Karen Mc
May 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing

I just really met Author S Massery’s books, but she has quickly catapulted to top author status. S Massery’s writing just keeps getting better and better. More brilliant. More breathtaking. More everything. From beginning to end, Wicked Promises is a breathtaking, beautifully broken and brilliantly told romance that took me on a riveting roller coaster where I felt every twist, turn, and tear at my heartstrings as this tale wholly owned me. Hook, line, and sinker.

This is a story and series of tw
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
-Sara, 5 huge stars

I have been following Caleb and Margo from the beginning and I must say Wicked Promises has to be my favourite of the three.

Caleb despised Margo and he had years to plan different ways to ruin her but she proved she wasn’t a sheep, she was a Wolfe! They go through hell and back in this book and overcome everything thrown their way.

Margo is trying everything possible to remember her past but something keeps blocking her memory. It takes life threatening situations to help her
C.❀
4.5 ☆

I really enjoyed reading Margo and Caleb's story. Since book 1 I like Caleb's characterization, yes he's bully, jerk (sometimes) and possessive with Margo and for some those attributes might irk you, but for me its being executed well enough for my taste. Sarah laid it down in a best possible manner. And for Margo she's not your typical badass heroine, she has weak moments. Tbh I'm quite sad that their story ends now, I was gunning for more. Lol ♡
FS Meurinne
Nov 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book of the series, Margo and Caleb's story picks up right after the cliffhanger of book 2. These characters have been growing on me and I want to keep on reading the rest of the series to figure everyone's story, this is an enemies to lovers story, with bullying, if you love this trope this is a must-read series, this book is full of angst, mystery and everything you need to get hooked. Definitely one series I recommend. ...more
Kira
Better than the last book, but the plot became too crazy. Ultimately Caleb's reasons for wanting revenge on Margo were ridiculous. ...more
E.J. Frost
Gave up about 2/3 of the way through.
Amanda Anderson (Beauty.and.the.bookies)
Loved this! Absolutely love Caleb and Margo and so bittersweet to see their story end! I need MOREEEE. From all the secondary characters. So good!
Linda ( Clary_Starfall )
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
#arcreview #justreleased #spoilerwarning
🌺
Wicked Promises - @authorsmassery
🌺
The last book in the trilogy about Caleb and Margo 🙌🏻💕
Omg this book is nerve wrecking guys.
I had an little heart to heart after book 2, a specially after the cliffhanger ending, with Sarah but she did not spoiled one thing even though it turned out that I had several suspicions correct 😅🙌🏻📖 in the end.
I read this in one sitting and the emotion rollercoaster is all over the place.
🦋
In the end all the puzzle pieces wil
°˖ ✧ mer ✧˖ °
May 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
it feels like just yesterday i was starting wicked dreams. it has been a crazy yet amazing experience reading about caleb and margo.

wicked promises was emotional, heartwarming, and suspenseful.

we follow margo and caleb as they both try to search for answers as to who could unknown be and what she or her could be after.

it was a great conclusion since we got so many questions answered. the romance between margo and caleb was perfect as always, even as they struggled with their demons. they mana
Kerri’s Reading Corner
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 We're Inevitable Stars

Wicked Promises is the final book in Caleb and Margo's trilogy, but definitely not the end to the Fallen Royals series 😉. A heart pounding conclusion of epic proportions, Wicked Promises took me on a ride I didn't want to get off of. There were so many twists and turns that it was hard to keep up and know who to trust. The plot line was filled with mystery and suspense and I hung on to every word. Wicked Promises is more of a plot driven book, focusing on giving us answer
Sassy Southern
Jun 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the series and must be read in order.
Margo Wolfe is after the truth of her past and is hoping that it will be enough to save her dad and show Caleb Asher that their love is enough to overcome everything.
Yet one event after another it is clear that someone is willing to do everything they can to prevent Margo from remembering the events of that past.
Will she remember in time?
I am both excited and devastated that these three books have come to an end.
I loved Margo and I
Dania
Mar 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever read a book, then discovered it was a trilogy (thank God all books are out!) and you’ve read them so fast, through the night, back to back and later on couldn’t tell them apart as individual books? ⠀

I read 𝑾𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔, 𝑾𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔, 𝑾𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔, the first 3 books in the 𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏 𝑹𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒔 series one right after the other, no pause, no break. And I got sucked into the story and characters, into Caleb and Margo’s relationship and their history. All three books became as one, events
Amanda Colson
Apr 07, 2021 rated it did not like it
For those of you that just want to know what all the drama is about in these books, this is for you. Keep in mind I skimmed through the second book and skipped to the end of the third to find the answers that I could not find in the reviews. If I would have just gotten the answers from the reviews I could've saved myself the struggle of these two books. So for those of you like me, here it is:

(view spoiler)
Rebecca Austin
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am both excited and devastated that these three books have come to an end.

I loved Margo and I hated her inability to remember the events of the past and I knew this would be the book where everything came out. I definitely had some suspicions and I was right to a certain degree but there were definitely some surprises that I didn’t anticipate!! I loved Margo’s friendship with Riley through this whole series and I really she hopes she gets a happy ending in an upcoming book.

Caleb had slowly wo
Sharon
Jun 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’ve enjoyed Sara’s other works and honestly, I’m not normally a huge fan of the HS bully theme, but I truly enjoyed this trilogy. This book continued underlying mysterious element and I was completely vested in this story.

So book 3 picks up where book 2 left off. Quick refresher:

In book 1, Margo is back in town with a new foster family and immediately Caleb is out for blood. He makes her life miserable but at the same time he can’t deny their connection. There are some dreams or nightmares tha
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Eden (Angelview Academy #3)
  • Malice (Angelview Academy, #2)
  • #Nerd (Hashtag, #1)
  • Ruthless Kings (Windsor Academy, #2)
  • Queen Move
  • Saint (Angelview Academy, #1)
  • The Butcher of the Bay: Part I (Mounts Bay Saga #1)
  • Fallen Heirs (Windsor Academy #3)
  • My Girl
  • The Secrets We Hide (The Four, #2)
  • The Havoc We Wreak (The Four, #3)
  • Wicked Liars (Windsor Academy #1)
  • Catch Me When I Fall (Falling Stars #2)
  • Stolen Soulmate (Crowne Point #2)
  • We the Pretty Stars (Court High, #4)
  • Taunt Her (Rebels At Sterling Prep #1)
  • Illusions that May (Court High, #2)
S. Massery is a dark romance author who infuses all her stories with a dash of suspense. She lives in Western Massachusetts with her dog, Alice.

Before adventuring into the world of writing, she went to college in Boston and held a wide variety of jobs—including working on a dude ranch in Wyoming (a personal highlight). She has a love affair with coffee and chocolate. When S. Massery isn’t writing,

Fallen Royals (6 books)
  • Wicked Dreams (Fallen Royals, #1)
  • Wicked Games (Fallen Royals, #2)
  • Vicious Desire (Fallen Royals, #4)
  • Cruel Abandon (Fallen Royals, #5)
  • Wild Fury (Fallen Royals, #6)

News & Interviews