Start by marking “Sh**ged. Married. Annoyed.” as Want to Read:
Sh**ged. Married. Annoyed.

Sh**ged. Married. Annoyed.

This is not a self- help book. This book contains absolutely no advice that you should follow yourself.
____________

SH**GED
Saturday nights out on the tiles, undying crushes, dating like it's a competitive sport, awkward tales of dating woes, one-night stands, the walk of shame, ghosting, tears and break-ups.

MARRIED
Finding 'the one', meeting their parents, first holidays a
Published September 3rd 2020 by Michael Joseph

Start your review of Sh**ged. Married. Annoyed.
Booksaboutem
Sep 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I listened to this book as an audiobook, it felt like a much longer version of the podcast!

If you’re a regular listener of the podcast this book is full of new stories and letters from the ppppppppublic ( if you know you know 😉) and evening better if you don’t usually listen to the podcast you have hours of content waiting for you!

I love how open and honest Chris and Rosie are about their lives including past relationships, having a child and embarrassing moments.

The book is setup in 3 sectio
Georgia Griffiths
Sep 04, 2020 rated it it was ok
As a huge fan of the podcast, I am so disappointed and sorry that I just did not like this book at all.

The main issue is they have not written a book together. They have written half a book each and glued it together, with pound shop glue. They’ve then read over each other’s half and added an unnecessary comment which entirely ruins the flow.

To make matters worse, there is no acknowledgment section at the end. It just ends so abruptly. Like nobody helped them during this process and they’ve no
Tasha
Jan 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you like the podcast you'll like the book! Hilariously funny, disgusting and mortifying. A brilliant, fun, easy read! ...more
Kathryn
Sep 05, 2020 rated it liked it
For fans of the podcast, and new comers alike, this is such an easy and funny read. I did read it in their voices, and felt the different fonts for different voices was a great touch.

As someone who doesn't have children, I found the 'annoyed' section focussed a LOT on the impact Robin had on their lives - and I'm sure there will be parents nodding their head off in agreement to this - I skimmed these chapted if I'm honest - and was greeted by the Lets Talk About Shit segment, and my faith in th
Hayden
Sep 09, 2020 rated it liked it
I love the 'Shagged, Married, Annoyed' podcast and enjoyed listening to the audiobook of this. The problem is that all of this content would work better as podcast episodes where you can hear Chris and Rosie bounce off each other. The final chapter, 'Let's Talk About Shit', is actually recorded like a podcast instead of them just reading the book and this is definitely the best part. It's a good book for fans but their banter is sorely missed. ...more
Katie Hazel
Feb 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
2022 UPDATE - An absolute comfort book this is.

2021: Love love love. Love the podcast, and this book. I could hear Chris and Rosie’s voices whilst reading it. It will be one that I will read again and again and probably not get bored of it. I liked reading a chapter a night before going to sleep. I feel like it has taken me a while because of the way I read it. But boy it’s worth it! There is different font to especially who’s saying what.
Katie Hughes
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I listened to the audio book version of this and I’d definitely recommend if you’re a fan of the podcast as there is bonus content and the final chapter is much more ‘free flowing’ (excuse the pun) than some of the other chapters
Joy Ashwell Callaway
I love their podcast and I love their book! So lighthearted and entertaining.
Laura Berry
Jan 31, 2021 rated it really liked it
I knew I was going to enjoy this book as I listen to the podcast religiously! I found this book to be an easy and enjoyable read and will definitely cheer you up if you are having a bad day!
MissBookBlog
Feb 15, 2021 rated it liked it
Love the podcasts from these two and the book was also great! Very funny in most parts, some a bit boring which I just quickly skimmed over. Overall 3 stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️
Kerry-louise Jones
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-physical
Reading this was like seeing the sunshine break through the clouds, there was nothing not to like about , it was it. It was like talking to one of your mates about all the fun stuff you got up to as a youth but could in no way cope with today. I love following Rosie on Instagram, her stories always make me laugh and I read the whole book hearing her voice in my head! I also really enjoyed having Chris input on the topics, it was great to see both perspectives side by side.

I do want to point out
Hazel's Bookshelf
Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely hilarious! You can’t help reading in Chris & Rosie’s voices. Do not read on the bus, you will be laughing out loud!!
Ali Bunke
As a podcast listener, I know what this book was going for. It is like their conversations on the podcast, which are free-flowing and hilarious. For me, the content of the book was great, but the formatting made it hard to read and follow. It would have benefited from some structure. Rosie and Chris are sharing some never-heard stories that are told in their iconic style of *taking the piss* out of each other.
If you are looking for funny, this is it.
Soph
Sep 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was everything I wanted and more! It felt like I was reading a massive episode of the podcast and had me giggling to myself on multiple occasions 😂

Chris and Rosie are 100% themselves, and you can clearly tell they’ve put a lot of time and effort into it which is so good to see.

You’ll easily relate to at least one of the stories they have to tell, and it’s such a nice, fun read!

Well done Chris and Rosie!
Amy Dixon
Sep 09, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2020
I did enjoy the book, it’s very much just a transcribed version of the podcast. The writing style for the book was interesting as if it was just a conversation with Chris getting his one line in while Rosie was speaking.
The book itself just ends abruptly though, there’s no rounding off at the end at all, I would have appreciated a short chapter at the end to close the book off.
Nikki
Sep 20, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you love the podcast then you will love this book. It had me laughing from start to finish. Love the banter and the stories. Do have to agree with Rosie that the last section wasn't needed (still read it though).
One criticism was that it ends so abruptly. Just stops like it was never finished. Would have got 5 stars if there was some sort of ending to it but overall loved it.
Cathy
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious. I love the podcast and this book just adds to it, such a funny couple!
Laurence
Sep 15, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
I’ve been a big fan of Chris’s stand-up for years, and I really enjoy the podcast, but I loved this book! It was silly, fun, relatable and honest. Brilliant!
Ana Moreno Amaya
Literally cried laughing!
Bethany-Rose
Feb 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
My god, this book is just so, so funny! I find learning about other people's life experiences really interesting, which is why I love the podcast so much, and the book is an extension of that type. With hilarious stories (The 'Are we Vanilla?' chapter, in particular, had me crying with laughter.) we as readers dive into Chris and Rosie's personal history. 'Sh**ged, Married, Annoyed." is an informative insight into the truths and behind the scenes of marriage, sex and relationships, an un-put-dow ...more
Feb 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: real-book
Love the podcast so was thankful to receive this as a gift for Xmas. A really easy relatable book, if you like the podcast what’s not to like...

The book is split in to three sections as titled. Thoroughly enjoyed shagged and married but found the annoyed section a bit annoying. It’s a shame this couldn’t have come in the middle of the book to finish on a high note but of course this wouldn’t have worked for the title.... very much like the beefs are at the start of the podcast I feel it might h
Kate
Sep 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love these two on Rosie’s social media and I love their podcast even more so I was really looking forward to this book coming out and I was nor disappointed - it was like the podcast in book form with a whole added (cut out if easily offended) back section all about poo! Which if you know the podcast you will be totally on board with.
I laughed out loud and I was sad when it was over - especially as I was supposed to be seeing them live next week for the tour which was postponed due to COVID.
If
nicola madsen-jones
Big fan of pod cast book is just as good

Received book just after mid night on 3rd September , finish same day ! Loved it just as good my as pod cast . One small issue is that font did not change on kindle so you were not always sure who was writing. Did not effect my enjoyment as I feel through Instagram,tv and podcast you know Chris and Rosie well enough to guess !!
Francesca
Dec 29, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just like the podcast but it felt slightly... well... scripted. It was still brilliant to listen to but its very much a companion to lovers of the podcast. I enjoyed it and will likely listen to the audio book again on my walks. I highly recommend the podcast and if you love that then definitely pick this up too!

Listened to via Audible around September.
Sophie
Apr 03, 2021 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've never actually listened to the podcast but I've always heard good things. Part of this book is boring but towards the end it got a lot more relatable & actually found myself laughing at parts. Overall 3 stars 🌟 ...more
Gemma
May 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
It was a light fun read. I can’t see it changing anyone’s life or winning any literary awards but I cried laughing twice to the point I had to put the book down & it left me smiling as I finished the last page. Fans of the podcast will probably enjoy this the most.
Olivia
Nov 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Listened to the audiobook so was like listening to a 7hr ep of my fav podcast🤩
Guusje Zuiderent
Apr 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious book
Apr 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
If you like their podcast you will love the book, open and honest.
Kristie
Sep 14, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2021-reads
Easy reading and humorous. Pretty much exactly lik the podcast but in written form. I prefer the podcast though seeing as I can listen to it when i’m gettin on we stuff aroond the hoose.
Goodreads Librari...: please correct page count 2 8 Sep 23, 2021 03:38AM

• How to Kill Your Family
  • Life's What You Make It
  • Drinking Custard: The Diary of a Confused Mum
  • Walking On Sunshine
  • Death Row: The Final Minutes: My life as an execution witness in America’s most infamous prison
See top shelves…
Librarian Note: There is more than one author by this name in the Goodreads database.

News & Interviews

“Little girls play with dolls. Little girls play weddings. Little girls had that creepy board game growing up in the nineties where there was a phone in the middle and a load of cards with what were supposed to be sexy teenage guys but actually more closely resembled middle-aged men on them who you would call and they would give you clues as to which one had a crush on you and where to meet them … like some kind of paedophile roulette.” 0 likes