Start by marking “Never Tempt a Rogue: A Rogues' Rulebook Novella” as Want to Read:
Never Tempt a Rogue: A Rogues' Rulebook Novella

Never Tempt a Rogue: A Rogues' Rulebook Novella

(Rogues' Rulebook #0.5)

An infamous rogue meets his match in a feisty chaperone who has all but given up on love.

Felicity Beckett's uncle has tasked her with one goal for Lord and Lady Forsythe's country house party. Keep her innocent cousin away from the notorious rake, Lord Lindsay. The man's Rogues' Rulebook has earned him the most scandalous of reputations, but no one warned Felicity how
Published August 4th 2016 by Gilded Heart Publishing (first published July 31st 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Never Tempt a Rogue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Tempt a Rogue

Start your review of Never Tempt a Rogue: A Rogues' Rulebook Novella
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Never Tempt a Rogue: A Rogues' Rulebook Novella by Christy Carlyle .
This was the story of Felicity Beckett and Alex Evering, Lord Lindsay. Felicity has put herself on the shelf but she has the chance to be a chaperone to her cousin. There she meets Alex who is a known Rogue and is quickly attracted to him. Felicity does try to stay away from him but Alex isn't haven't any part of not being with her.
This was a easy fast read that I so enjoyed....I hated to see it end.
I received this book in
Amanda
What a darling little novella this was! And yes, as is the case with many novellas Ive encountered, especially the really good ones, I wish it had been full length if only to further develop the romance of the main couple whose connection was already quite strong. More pages period wouldve been nice of course, but that wont stop me from gushing all over this one just as it is.

First off, I absolutely loved the setp. House parties and therefore forced proximity between the leads are always winning
Sam
2.8
Debbie Scott
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
GREAT REGENCY ROMANCE
We love this storyline as it has to do with ladies being seen as un-chaste, when it is so-called titled gentlemen whom do as they please. No different today, when we say sowing their oats about young men, but chastise young women and call them sluts for doing the same. Thank you for a very engaging story, Danny and Debbie Scott.
Alexandra
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A spinster meeting a rake, trying to keep him away from the debutante she is governess for? And giving him hell when he hasn't yet done anything? Those two start off right how I like it and it keeps going strong throughout the story. I absolutely enjoyed this part of the Passionate Promises anthology!
Lou
I vaguely remember reading this when I first bought it, and I'm fairly sure I enjoyed it then. This time... ehhh. I just wasn't feeling it. Quick read (in terms of actual reading time!), nice HEA ending. Don't expect I'll read any more of this series, but I do tend to prefer a regency setting.
Ginny Rodenberg
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kobo
A nice short read about rogues. Felicity and Alex made a good match.
Gemma
Nice little novella. Good character development even in the short number of pages. Will be reading more from this author.
Emily
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Meh.
Nancy
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Although this is my second, and third, read of this lovely story, I felt it deserves a new review. One gets something new from each read and re-read of a quality manuscript.
These poor debutantes, coming to the Forsythe house party, where they are assured to meet the uber-tall, handsome, charming 'rake' Alexander Evering, Viscount Lindsay. Lady Georgiana, Countess Forsythe has assured all that her nephew is available, although she neglected to tell him that he is to be the soup du jour.
Amongst
Kelly  The Sassy Book Lover
I received a copy in exchange for my honest review.

This story will suck you in and will have you wanting more. I will be going crazy waiting for this series. It's a quick read, but not too quick so you get a feel for everything without feeling rushed. I loved the whole I'm just a chaperone and you shouldn't even notice me thing.

I really liked Felicity because when she set out to do something she tried her best. I loved the scene with her and the book.

Alex is a man that was thrown into a pit of
Angela
Aug 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Always tempt a rogue like Alex! I originally read this story as part of a box set and really liked it it has been updated to include an extra chapter and I love it. The extra steam, I mean scene, is fantastic. Love the stay away from my charge, but wait, I cannot be falling for you storyline. Felicity and Alex are a perfect couple. Witty banter and winking, yes, winkingwho can resist that?

Favorite line : No, that wont do. I was rather hoping youd join me in getting into trouble.

The concept of
Rachel
Aug 03, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
A cute, quick introduction to the series. You get a great story all with the setup to kick-start the Rogue's rulebook series.
Kylee
Deb Wolf
May 07, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Nov 03, 2016 10:42AM

• Cold As January (The Tough Ladies, #1)
  • Getting Lucky (Nugget, #5)
  • Baby Our Baby
  • Ryan's Love (Sawyer Brothers, #1)
  • Gingerbread Wishes (Sugar & Spice Bakery #1)
  • Home Field Advantage
  • Her Lovestruck Lord (Wicked Husbands #2)
  • The Cattle Baron's Reluctant Mistress
  • Lady Linford's Return
  • Texas Rose Always (Texas Rose Ranch, #2)
  • When You Got A Good Thing (Misfit Inn, #1)
  • Hatemates
  • It Started with a Cowboy
  • Wanting His Child
  • Raul's Revenge
  • Billionaire Boss: A Secret Baby Romance
  • The Rancher Takes a Family (Western Weddings, #1)
  • My One True Cowboy (River Ranch, #4)
Fueled by Pacific Northwest coffee and inspired by multiple viewings of every British costume drama she can get her hands on, USA Today bestselling author Christy Carlyle writes sensual historical romance set in the Victorian era. She loves heroes who struggle against all odds and heroines who are ahead of their time. A former teacher with a degree in history, she finds there's nothing better than ...more

News & Interviews