Start by marking “Access (Alex Drake, #1)” as Want to Read:
Access (Alex Drake, #1)

Access

(Alex Drake #1)

An abrupt encounter. Undeniable attraction.
A mysterious connection to a man she doesn't know.

Book #1 in the Alex Drake Series

When seclusive billionaire Alex Drake sets his sights on Madison, obsession takes over.

Unlocking his world was easy.
Seducing her was inevitable.
But securing her heart might be impossible.
He's ready to give in to her every desire except for one.

Th
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 174 pages
Published April 30th 2019 by Lexxi James, Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Access, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Access

Start your review of Access (Alex Drake, #1)
Kat Valentine
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a fabulously sexy hot read!!! I don't know about Madison ,but I'm so intrigued by Alex drake!!! I love a man of mystery and I want to know his secrets!!! I simply adore both Alex and madison,their lovemaking is a sensual delight and their steamy encounters are so friggin hot! The storyline is fabulous and keeps your attention as well. And Alex's right hand man paco is so interesting as well,I need to know more about his story too! Can't wait to read more from this series!! It ends more as a ...more
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Awesome first book. Alex is mysterious and intriguing.

Alex Drake captured my interest from the start. He is rich and powerful, confident and charming. He has women falling at his feet so to speak, but at times he is shaky and on the verge of what seems to be a panic attack. He sees Madison Taylor in his office building and thinks she might be the girl he has been searching for.

He has his second in command and all around go-to guy Paco, check into her. Apparently, she is not one of the many “Mad
Isabella. R
4 Eau de Booze Stars ⭐️

As a debut novel, Access was seriously good. Expecting a standard office romance, pleasantly I got so much more. With a well written storyline and lots of heat 🔥, the dialogue was genuinely funny and witty.

Maddison Taylor applies for a job at Drake Industries. After a shitastic morning, things aren’t looking up when her interview is a flop. Fortunately, with enough heart and sass, she miraculously scores the role.

Alex Drake self made billionaire is instinctively drawn to
Coco.V
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: freebie
What a good surprise this book was! This is my first book by Lexxi James and I enjoyed every minute of it. ❤️
Christine B
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite
Madison Taylor was at the right place at the right time or so she thought. Excited with the news she received and on a high she enters the building for an interview of a great job. That is until she runs into an encounter with a stranger that may have derailed the best lead she had enter and now may be for nothing. Madison is determined and decide she couldn't afford not to at least try. With the job of her dreams Madison feels like she is unstoppable she tries to be the first to arrive and last ...more
Indelicate Reviews by DD
Quick steamy read! For this to be a short read I was quite impressed by the storyline, usually quick reads lack one severely. Solid characters. Easy to understand world built. Secondary characters were very appealing.

Alex and Madison are a very sexy pair with an interesting backstory lying in wait. This one ended not so much on a cliff hanger but definitely a suspenseful one.

Excited for book 2!

Happy reading! DD 💕
Jade Violet
Access really doesn't give much away. And that's not a bad thing - I think it was intentionally written that way. There's a certain languid quality to it and at times, hypnotic.

The story revolves around Madison Taylor, small town girl trying to make her way in the city that never sleeps. And Alex Drake - one very elusive, secret man. At the outset, she stumbles upon a possible real lead for a great job and pursues it - leading her to a multibillion conglomerate, D.G.I. After what starts as a roc
Natalie Casey
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a great book! I was pulled in from the start, and I couldn't put it down! I love Alex and Madison, and I can't wait to find out all the secrets! I've got my own theories as to what's to come with them, but I can't wait to read the next book!! ...more
Natalia
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2 stars for the first 50% of the book.
The second part was so unreal...

The h was a dumb cousin of Anastasia steel minus the kinky!
The 3rd time she actually talks with the H, she is offered a designer dress and heels, then taken to the boss office were she is unable to resist his charme! Gets an orgasm and fall asleep in said office!
Next morning is awaken by his employee (man) that act like a fairy godmother, with extravagant bathrooms, new pré-arranged outfits, Lamborghini rides to a party the H
Alla
I´m sorry to say that this was just one big pile of mess for me and I won´t be finishing this series.
Sonia N.
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sexy and mysterious novel!

I loved this book! It has everything a hot and mysterious romance needs,
Madison a beautiful independent young lady on her way to an interview at Alex Drake’s Corporate office. She needs this job, I love how the interview began and ended!
Alex Drake is a gorgeous billionaire and is mysteriously attracted to Madison.
Madison Taylor has a deceased brother , Jack. But I want to know how he passed away.
Ok, I really loved this book, the story line at first didn’t make sense
Tammy Deighan
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book isn't like the typical girls meets rich man story. The author has us from the beginning. The two characters are really great. Alex he is a mystery and he is rich powerful and has women falling at his feet. But he has secrets and when he see Madison he is falling himself. They have the hottest chemistry and it happens pretty much right when they meet. This is a part one of two books and they leave you wanting to know whats going to happen she knows hes hiding something but what? Great b ...more
benevolent bastard
Sep 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, quick-read
Madison Taylor was in the bathroom and overheard a goldmine of an opportunity and she landed a job interview!
Finally, a win for her after so many days of making ends meet. This is a steamy read. I loved it. I love a lovestruck Alex! I love the allure of a secret but only after 30 days. I can’t wait to read the next book Exposed! I need the secret!!!
Fiona Fog
Brand new author for me, and I have to say I was surprised. Going in I hadn't even read the blurb. But from that opening chapter I was hooked.

Scrambling to keep up with what I was reading, trying to piece it together. I'm left with more questions than anything. And that for me is the start of what I know is going to be an awesome adventure.

When Maddison overhears a conversation it's like she's in the right place even though she is sitting in a bathroom listening in. Whatever this is it's her ch
Sep 12, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-new-series
Only half a book.
It’s hard to review as not much happened and then it is done. Underwhelmed 2.5 stars
Dee Winston
Jan 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Alex had definitely made an impression. He's a multifaceted man. He yearns for something, but what. And is Madison the answer he's been waiting for. Madison also is an enigma. She's seems shy and reserved. But she's passionate about what and who she believes in. I'm definitely intrigued and can't wait to figure out who is Alex and Madison. ...more
Erika Phillips
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fun, sexy read by Lexxi James. This book did not disappoint. From the witty banter between Madison and Alex to the steamy love scenes, I could not but this book down. I look forward to reading the second book and seeing where this romance takes them.
Rita
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW

I don’t like very much books ending on a cliffhanger but this one hooked me up since first page, has a sort of mystery promise still to be revealed I loved the chemistry between sweet Madison and the hard C&O Drake..loved the insta love the way he thinks she will be my wife loved the book.
Khurshid
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hooked and Bowled over.

September seems too far away to read book two - Exposed by Lexxi James. A new author and boy am I glad I got the chance to read book one - Access - an Alex Drake novel. I could not put the book down. Lexxi James has a long innings as a successful writer from the way Access story has been written. If I had more stars, I would give it a ten. Loved the way the story flowed with ease keeping the reader hooked till the end.

Alex and Madison, two beautiful people, meant for each
Colleen Sasser
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An interesting story.

This story starts with Alex is drawn to Madison from the first he sees her. As the story evolves it is evident that there is a mystery about Alex and why she is important to him. Alex promises Madison to tell his secret in thirty days. Have to wait for next book for more.
AJ's book-reMarks
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Intriguing

Went in blind, not knowing what to expect, thought it would be another billionaire boss type of story ,it's more, so much more, waiting for the second part of this to be out sometime next month. Left me with questions, need answers pronto!
Megan Handsy
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh Mr. Drake
Access is a fun, fast-paced, sexy read. Lexxi has a wonderful way of bringing characters to life on the page. You can not put this book down and I'm ready to get my hands on the second part! Engaging plot and lots of sexy spice make this book a must-read. 5Stars!
LJ
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Couldn’t put it down!

Loved this book, couldn’t put it down. Can’t wait to get started on the next one, so eager to know what Alex has up his sleeve.
Adrienne
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a very good short erotic story with a mystery that I cant wait to read the next book
Bambi Bloomfield
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed Madison and Alex's story and cannot wait to find out the rest in the next installment. This is not a long book but not super short, either. Once I started it was hard to put it down. ...more
Cynthia Lombard
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A steamy romantic read that will keep you on the edge of your seat wanting more.
Ri
Apr 17, 2020 rated it really liked it

Definitely a surprise with this book. There was something about the mystery and the connection that I wanted to know more. I loved the characters and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Jade Laredo
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First, I want to say I’m not much of a romantic suspense gal.  Historical romance fan here!  Kind of old-fashioned  :)  When I started this book I had to keep an open mind.  I wanted to broaden my horizons so to speak.  I noticed right away the author makes her characters come to life.  You often find yourself drawn to Madison Taylor and Alex Drake’s goofy quirks or vulnerable thoughts, yet each figure still maintains their charm and steamy allure.  The secondary characters are solid, Gina and P ...more
Lila Mina
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A delightful office & mysterious billionnaire romance with full-fleshed characters. Witty, fast-paced and written with talent, Access is entertaining and hot. I enjoyed the easy way the author switched between points of view, and how she avoided cliches. The chemistry between Madison and Alex is powerful and heady, and I loved Paco as trusted friend and homme à tout faire. I can't wait for book 2 of the Alex Drake series to find out what Alex s hiding! ...more
Neisha Exeter
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, wow, wow. This is my first book by this author but it definitely won’t be my last. I started reading this one afternoon and found myself reading through the night; it was that great. The sex scenes were steamy and this book was just fantastic. I definitely can’t wait for book 2 of this series. Highly recommended.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Crossing the Line
  • Peasants and Kings
  • Breaking Rules (The Scottish Billionaire #2)
  • The Billionaire's Fake Wife (Big Bad Billionaires, #1)
  • How To Break-Up With Your Boss (Love You Forever #4)
  • Mending Fate (The Scottish Billionaire #3)
  • Dr. Mitchell (Billionaires' Club #1)
  • Temptation (Dungeon Elite, #1)
  • Entranced (Rogues, #1)
  • Mr. Grumpy Boss (Alphalicious Billionaires Boss, #1)
  • Off Limits (The Scottish Billionaire #1)
  • Wait for Me
  • (Not) The Boss of Me
  • Eye of the storm
  • Office Grump: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • Hunting Her Box Set (Hunting Her, #1-3)
Lexxi James | Author of Romantic Suspense

Lexxi James is a best-selling author of romantic suspense. She’s
grateful that the voices in her head lend themselves well to
writing romance novels. More often than not, she’s surgically
attached to her laptop. Her feats in multi-tasking include binge
watching Netflix and sucking down a cappuccino in between
feverish typing and loads of laundry.

❤️She loves to c

Alex Drake (3 books)
  • Exposed (Alex Drake #2)
  • Burned (Alex Drake #3)