Start by marking “Redwood: Apocalypse Royalty” as Want to Read:
Redwood: Apocalypse Royalty

Redwood: Apocalypse Royalty

Lu
Our small group of soldiers for hire are keeping our backyard safe, doing everything in our power to keep the unthinkable from happening.
But SCIDRE? Don’t even get me started. They’ve been good at keeping secrets and covering up some pretty monumental experiments gone wrong.
It’s only a matter of time.

Bird
I envy the mainstream population for their ignorance.
I, on t
Kindle Edition
Published January 30th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Redwood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redwood

Start your review of Redwood: Apocalypse Royalty
kristine shrader
Feb 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love zombies

I really enjoyed this book, it’s hard to find a well written romance with zombies involved. I loved bird and how badass she is and the humour in it. I wished there were more scenes with zombies involved but hopefully the next books will have more. I liked that the author warned about the prologue being long and tedious, but I’m glad I did read it all since it explained everything leading up to it. All in all I really enjoyed and can’t wait to read more, hopefully soon.
Cindy Fong
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Redwood, post apocalyptic vigilante for hire. Bird, as beautiful as she is strong and resourceful. One event, one interaction causes a spark. Bird's brother being the mutual bond that ties them together. It wasn't supposed to happen, Warden told his men to stay away from Bird, but Redwood and Bird were drawn to each other. Amidst a daunting and harrowing future, a love strong enough to survive grows.

The Junkyard Dogs were men who were beautiful to look at but who are deadly and fiercely loyal. T
Twilla Wickedly Sweet and Synful Book Blog
This is my first book by this author. The prologue was well done. This is a whole different concept. I’ve read countless zombie post apocalyptic stories. I LOVE Redwood and the gang, such a diverse group of hotties. I Love Bird a woman that can hold her own. I am a prepper and this author did her research on post apocalyptic survival. This was very witty and I caught myself laughing out loud at some of the comebacks. Some parts were so realistic that It really makes you go hmmm. Especially with ...more
Liza Cordero
Sep 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
A Lot of Locker Room Talk

The book had around 30% zombies and 70% romance in its story line. It had a lot of locker room talk, but considering that there was only one female in its cast of characters I understood why. Loved that the lone female was a strong protagonist, this is not a damsel in distress trope. And it was definitely a page turner for me to see how the issues between the lovers resolved itself. A very entertaining read.
Jeff
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
S. Jackson Rivera brings a new twist to the zombie/romance genre. Her writing style brings her characters to life. Full of twists and turns it was hard to put this book down!! This is a great book if you like the zombie, thriller or romance genre, it has something for everyone!
Annette
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!!

This book is exciting and keeps you glued to the pages!!! It leaves nothing out which makes it that much better ;) This is a must read!!! I'm hooked and ready for More :)
Amanda Thomas
Mar 12, 2020 rated it liked it
Ok but...

This was a good read but I don’t think it was executed well. A lot of the circumstances and the characters reactions didn’t make sense to me.
Jadence
Jan 31, 2021 rated it really liked it
Loved this book, hoping for more as I have a million questions. Can't wait for more ...more
Jami Kehr
Mar 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was the first book I've read from this author.

She killed it! It seems really weird to say it this way but if you're a fan of zombies and romance then you will love this book!

The characters are flawless and the writing is spot on. I love Bird, she's kick butt and can definitely hold her own.

There's a ton of funny moments/lines to balance out the strangely real parts that make you go hmmm.

Can't wait to get my hands on more from this author!
Desirae
Amber
Jul 09, 2020
Jennifer Mccormick eding
Oct 04, 2020

• The Office Party (Holiday Homecoming Book 1)
  • Defy The Ravaged (Matron's Watchmen #1)
  • Edge of Collapse (Edge of Collapse #1)
  • Pride and Papercuts (The Austens, #5)
  • Last Light
  • Mum's the Word (Bennet Brothers, #3)
  • His Dangerous Obsession (Now You're Mine, #1)
  • The Invitation
  • Gilded Lily (Bennet Brothers, #2)
  • Coming Up Roses (Bennet Brothers, #1)
  • Desperate Measures
  • The Consolation Prize (Brides of Karadok, #3)
  • The Bachelor Society Duet: The Bachelors Club
  • Lola & the Millionaires: Part One (Sweet Omegaverse #2)
  • The Quarry Master (Stolen by an Alien, #7)
  • Captive of the Horde King (Horde Kings of Dakkar, #1)
  • Grim (Tornians, #1)