Start by marking “His (Ties That Bind, #2)” as Want to Read:
His (Ties That Bind, #2)

His

(Ties That Bind #2)

I’ve been in hiding for four years. On the run from the man in whose bed I once slept.

I saw something I shouldn’t have seen.
Took something I shouldn’t have taken.

And he’s just found me.

But it’s not just my safety I have to worry about. I have a little boy. His little boy. The secret baby of a Russian mobster.

He told me in no uncertain terms that I’m his. That we w
Published (first published April 6th 2020)

Start your review of His (Ties That Bind, #2)
Anovelqueen
***5 STARS***

I didn’t want it to end!!!

The saga of Lev and Kat continues in this highly emotional action-packed book. Lev and Kat are running for their lives from the mafia, but Lev has everything in hand as he tempers his emotional side with his violent side to protect his family. He will do anything he needs to do to make sure his family is safe. And a slight spoiler...they have a new adorable addition that will steal your heart.

The action is non stop as Lev navigates his family’s safety. Sur
Giorgia ~ Reads
4.5 Stars

I was anxious to read the final part of this story and honestly, it was worth the wait.

This was as good if not better than the first part.

It was past paced, packed with action, romance and secrets that come to light slowly.

It felt like I was watching a movie.. kinda.

I read this in a binge and I'm tired and a bit exhausted so I'm gonna make this short.

All I'm gonna say is: This duet was awesome! It felt realistic both in writing and story.

Link to review for first book :MINE
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story is running on pure adrenaline!
Non stop action, packed into the pages that will leave you gasping for breath.
I ran the entire length of the novel, just fingertips ahead of the Mafia chasing me. Running from pillar to post, hotel to hotel, safe houses to shelter cabins....... I'm exhausted!! of the good kind!

description

Phew! Zavarelli alone is somewhat of an authority on Mafia Genre, add to the mix the devious mind of Knight and we have a potboiler the size of a blockbuster!!
The story starts with
Syndi
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I love it! It is the perfect ending to Ties That Bind Duet. The romance aspect and the mafia/ dark aspect blends perfectly. Lev and Kat finally gets their HEA.

His picks up where the previous book left. The story picks up in roller coaster of mafia world where Lev and Kat runs away to save their son, Josh. The suspense aspect is nicely build with perfect climax. The solution of each climax is twisted around but not confusing. I do love Lev. He is the same brooding, mysterious alpha male.

Kat on
Birjis
The duet ends with another page turner read which is fast paced with the whirlwind of twists and mystery galore. Betrayal is everywhere and help is found in improbable allies.

A good girl and a dangerous man with a secret baby in stash as they try to outmaneuver their enemies brings a rash of a gripping plot. The story wasn't cheesy (I liked that) and there was a dark mood which was consuming. The family time was adorable. Lev is so possessive and deadly when it comes to protecting his family an
Melissa Crump
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion didn’t disappoint at all. So much suspense and betrayal from so many angles. It’s a race against time, taking chances, fitting the pieces of the puzzle together and learning how to trust those you love and fight till the end for what matters most. Great story!
Carla Bulian
Apr 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amazing book!
But... I liked more the first book.
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
This is the conclusion to the Ties That Bind Duet and it’s not stop action packed goodness.
Continuing on from book 1 ‘Mine’ this story is intense, raw, dark and twisted. Natasha and Ashleigh have taken us on an epic journey with Lev and Kat’s love story of passion, possession, power with dark twists that will set your heart alight and left to burn.

I hope these authors do more collaborations in the future, I loved this duet!
Keri Loves Books
Apr 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
The dramatic conclusion to the Ties That Bind duet delivers revenge and new beginnings that will leave you satisfied!

Lev loves Kat and his son and he’ll stop at nothing to protect them and destroy any threat. He has his work cut out for him because Kat’s impulsive decisions may just get her killed. She was not raised in the mafia life, so her learning curve us steep and not withiut bloodshed.

Secrets will unfold as they take it on the run to get what they need to start over. Lev will finally find
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4 "Family!!!" stars***

OUT NOW! DON'T MISS THIS DUET!

"I'm putting my trust in you, Lev. Please don't let us down."

The conclusion to Levi and Kat's story was very satisfying!!!
As I told you before, the beginning didn't win me over immediately, but then i was grabbed by the story and after the cliffy of the first book, i couldn't wait to start reading the last part!!!
And this writing duet didn't disappoint me!!!
The ending was explosive... Full of suspense and on constant motion!!!
I frea
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
AHHHH!! I have been so consumed with Natasha Knight and A. Zavarelli's Ties That Bind series. Kat and Lev are absolutely delicious and just a phenomenal addiction. I loved the pure adrenaline ride of His, the conclusion to this duet. I loved the connection between Kat and Lev and all the shocking secrets and lies and twists and turns at every corner. I loved every minute of it!!

This story picks up right at the shocking cliffy at book one. Now Kat and Lev must stay one step ahead of their enemies
Ezinwanyi Chinyere
This one was even better than book 1. There was more teamwork, romance and familial relationship at work. This duet is “Dark-Lite” and I was happy for that.
Christine B
What do you get when you run from a Russian mobster hitman? Caught!!! Kat ran with all the secrets she had. Talking about being at the wrong place wrong time seems like it was Kat life story. Now 4 years later and she gets this weird sensation of hairs standing up on back of her neck. Well for me that means run but for Kat not so much. We can guess, Lev finds her and now she has a huge secret that is 4 years old. What will she do? Better question what will Lev do?

Lev has now found Kat and he fin
Mimiorphee
Apr 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020, arc
His is one of my most anticipated books of this month, and once more, the duo of authors Natasha Knight and Ashleigh Zavarelli didn't disappoint.

The story starts off where Mine left us, with that maddening cliffhanger. From then and until the end, it propulsed the reader into an exciting race where the tension completely enthralled me.

Lev, more protective than ever will make you swoon, while the brave Kat will fight for her family, a strong and skillfully handled topic of this series. And let me
Athena D.
Apr 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

Oh how I loved this remarkable conclusion to the Ties That Bind duet! Zavarelli and Knight did an incredible job and I'd definitely love to read more from this amazing duo. Kat and Lev had an action-packed journey filled with suspense and so many emotions. If you enjoy reading romantic suspense filled with hot af mafia men, I recommend picking up this duet. His by Natasha Knight and A. Zavarelli is an EPIC read and will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!
Diana * burningdesire_x3 *
Perfect Ending To This Duet
*arc generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

description

“Their heavy words can't bring me down
Boy, I've been raised from the dead
No one even knows how hard life was
I don't even think about it now because
I've finally found you.”

Radio – Lana Del Rey

What’s this book about? (I'm trying to give as little spoilers as possible)
Kat is the mother of a Russian mobster’s son. That mobster knows it. He also knows in how much danger he and his family are in and
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„Never doubt that you’re mine.”

What a perfect conclusion for Kat and Lev’s story! I’m in awe! It met all my expectations and I couldn't be happier with the direction the authors took. The second part of the duet is a neverending ride without a grip that takes breath away and makes your head spin. In addition to the lingering threat, which keeps you in constant suspense, the story is filled to the brim with sexiness. Perfect combo!

His begins where Mine ended and from that moment we are sucked
oritty: books and i (tilayov)
Apr 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
93773631-10158165813057733-294198860274728960-o

HIS by Natasha Knight & A. Zavarelli is book Two in the Ties That Bind Series. This continues the story of Kat and Lev, it is not a standalone and youneed to read 'Mine' before starting this one.
It is a Mafia Romance Told in dual POV
'His' continues the minute part one ended. The dangers lev and katya face are much more critical now for they are confronting lev's uncle and they find secrets about their past and kat's parents that change their future!
Their relationship is a partnership and t
Riz
Apr 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.75 Stars
Lexxi James
Something Sinister This Way Comes
In the conclusion of "Mine," Katerina sinks deeper down the rabbit hole of the mafia world, tied to it much stronger than she ever thought. Again, if you started the story in the first book, you must finish it. This finale to the duet was satisfying and made up for some of the darker sides of these complex characters.

(And I just don't know why I was in the mood for Vodka during the entire read.)
Coco.V
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-but-not-read
4.5 Stars! Review to come...
Jennifer Hinson
“Whatever happens, I will protect him. I will take care of him. Even if that means going to war and with Vasily.”

description

WARNING: It’s only fair that potential readers realize the complete story is comprised of two $5/ea books, Mine being 312 pages and His being 215.

I don’t like abandoning series before I finish it but this one tested my resolve....I was not only bothered that His contained 100 less pages than Mine but that all my questions were answered in the first one, I had little interest in what
Shelley
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal conclusion to Kat and Lev❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

This series absolutely floored me❣️One minute I was so anxious and jittery and the next I was swooning like a fool......my emotions took the full spectrum roller coaster ride but Kat and Lev’s story was EVERYTHING and so worth it😱

Picking up from where the first book leaves us, it’s more action and more suspense and a few bombshells that get dropped too😜 This book will keep you on your toes and now leaves me hanging with one question......will these a
RLoves2Read
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-romance
Awesome conclusion to the Ties that Bind duet! This duet is so full of suspense that it leaves you anxiously reading to find out what happens next. I loved Lev and Kat from the very beginning and their story was wonderfully, and darkly, written.

HIS is not a stand-alone and should only be read after reading book 1, MINE. If you enjoy a great dark suspenseful romance, I highly recommend this duet’

Shoniqua Beckles
Mar 24, 2020 marked it as to-read
longing to read book 2 honestly cant wait
Jan
4.5
What a fabulous and thrilling conclusion!!

MINE & HIS is a collaboration from two authors who perfect Romantic suspense and this duet is a testament to that.

I was eagerly turning the pages. Any lovers of Mafia and suspense should definitely one click.

Lev and Kat's relationship is not only filled with chemistry and hotness they become a team as they fight to be together and stay alive, dodging danger and Le'v's Mafia Boss uncle as they go on the run.

I don't want to add any spoilers but this i
Danielle Garcia
** 1 Star ⭐ **

What a big waste of my valuable time. There were so many wrong things in this book. It was so bad. No more Mafia books for me, ever.
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon
Bookbub

His starts off with a bang and the pace never lets up til the end, as Lev takes on his own family to keep Kat and Josh alive and safe. They go through equal parts pain, violence and blood to make it through to the other side. Revelations are dropped, new people come into their lives, and the love between Lev and Kat is tried and tested and only strengthened as each obstacle is overcome.

Ashleigh Zavarelli wrote one of my favorite dark series, The Boston U
Ana Rita
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yes, yes, yes... It's here... It's here...
This book is here... Hell yeah...
Yeah, yeah, I know that I sound like I've lost all of my marbles, but do I care? Absolutely not... Lol
Since the moment the words The End appeared on my kindle in the last book that I've been painfully waiting...
How can you wait for the second book from a duet written by not 1 but 2 of your favorite authors?? You can't... I mean you will wait but sad and anxious...
Natasha Knight and A. Zavarelli are the fantastic duo t
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Take Two
  • Rebellion (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #2)
  • Steal You Away
  • One Moment Please (Wait With Me, #3)
  • Anonymous
  • A Royal Mistake (The Rooftop Crew, #2)
  • Sunshine and Bullets (The Bullets, #1)
  • Glass Heart Savage (Glass Heart Academy, #1)
  • Catch Twenty-Two (Westover Prep, #2)
  • Archer's Voice
  • Angry God (All Saints High, #3)
  • Marriage for One
  • Filthy Italians
  • Catching the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #2)
  • Regretting You (Blackthorn Elite #4)
  • Siren Condemned (Thief of Hearts #1; Paranormal Prison)
  • Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #1)
  • Dirty Rock (Gods of Rock, #2)
Natasha Knight is the USA Today Bestselling author of Romantic Suspense and Dark Romance Novels. She has sold over half a million books and is translated into six languages. She currently lives in The Netherlands with her husband and two daughters and when she’s not writing, she’s walking in the woods listening to a book, sitting in a corner reading or off exploring the world as often as she can g ...more

Ties That Bind (2 books)
  • Mine (Ties that Bind, #1)

News & Interviews