Start by marking “Mine (Ties that Bind, #1)” as Want to Read:
Mine (Ties that Bind, #1)

Mine

(Ties That Bind #1)

She was never supposed to walk into my club.
But she did.

I shouldnt have looked twice at her.
But I did.

The criminal underworld is no place for a girl like her.

One night with Katerina isnt enough, but men like me cant afford to be weak.
So, I tell her to leave me behind.

She does, but not before she sees something she shouldnt.

When she goes into hiding, its my
Published (first published March 17th 2020)

Start your review of Mine (Ties that Bind, #1)
Giorgia ~ Reads
[ 4.5 ]

Wow, finally a good mafia romance.

I went into this with no expectations really, and it paid off majorly.

I just finished it and I'm still reeling from the way it ended..

I've been reading so many bad or mediocre books lately that I'm not sure if this is really THAT good or I feel that way because the bar was set really low... Actually, no. I think this is good.

I feel like I should give some details and explain why I keep saying it's good but the thing is, I liked pretty much
Bookgasms Book Blog
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
AHHH! When two of my favorite authors team up to deliver a delicious and sexy bratva/secret baby story, I am in fangirl heaven!! I absolutely loved Mine as it was dark, edge, sexy af and so addicting. I am such a huge fan of Knight and Zavarelli separately, so them writing together was just icing on the cake. I loved Lev and Kat so much. Their connection was fiery and while dangerous and edgy, the explosion of emotions between them could not be denied.

When Levka Antonov meets Katerina Blake it
Nazanin
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 Pure Stars

I cant decide whats worse, the monsters who tried to corner her last night, or the monster in me demanding that I allow myself just one taste. One kiss. One touch. One fuck.

Lev doesnt do attachments and certainly doesnt rescue broken women because in his opinion attachments become vulnerabilities. But when he sees pretty nineteen years old Kat in the club, high as a kite and vulnerable, he does the unbelievable and takes her to his room and takes care of her. Kat is exactly what he
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is home turf for Zavarelli, her timid & shy persona hides a devilishly devious mind, that churns out painfully dark romances with consummate ease and familiarity. Her Boston Underground series featuring The Bratva brotherhood of the Vor is legendary in Mafia trope.
This book is in the same vein of barbarity and thrums to the same dreadful beat.
Levka Antonov is the manager of Delirium- the club which is center of nefarious illegal deeds. Drugs and booze flow freely, washing the morals
Melissa Crump
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my stars! Im on an edge, desperate for the second book! Say hello to your next favorite Mafia read and hold on tight as youre on a race to survive. The suspense, the hot hot hot Russian alpha and his possessive ways...are so fantastic, youll be taking some cold showers as you read this. Expect the unexpected and get ready for a fight. ...more
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
4 Stars

First book in this duet , "Mine" is a gripping , a bit dark, mafia-romance, that proves that a collaboration between these two authors can be a very good idea.

The book is about Kat -Katerina- a girl that had a hard life but makes the best of it and Lev a russian mobster.
Kat goes at a club for her 19th b day and consumes a pill that makes her sick. There she meets Lev, her rescuer from some creeps. He is gentle and caring and she feels a pull to him, and so does he towards her. They have
Carla Bulian
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love books like this one: well written, with a lot of action, little dark.
Its worth the reading.
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4 "You're mine!!!" stars***

#Now Available

"I have no attachments. Because attachments become vulnerabilities."

A.Zavarelli and Natasha Knight had joined forces and they brought us a fantastic result!!!!
Two great mafia writing pens had delivered a very beautiful story full of secrets, passion and suspense!!!
Levi and Kat were explosive, and even though in the beginning, i had my reservations, they managed to win me over as the story was developing and i'm dying to find more, especially after
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Mine is the first book in The Ties that Bind Duet I have to say I was so excited when I found out that two of my top dark romance authors were collaborating on this project.

Kat and Levs story is intense. There is something always happening, there is plenty of suspense, twists and danger.

I love Kats strong character, this story really pulled on my heart strings. Lev is edgy, overly protective and fiercely loyal to his family.

Beware the story end on a BIG Cliffhanger so I cant wait for book 2!
Rhonda Ziglar
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 DEAD STARS!! These two phenomenal author have just killed me DEAD. My heart is pounding out of my chest....I have been on the edge of my seat with this captivating story. Lev and Kat's story will squeeze your heart with all the feels and the sexiness is off the charts. I need the next book like NOW. If you love mafia, dark and hotness, you need this book.
Athena
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 STARS

I could not get enough of this book, I read it in one sitting!! I loved the chemistry between Kat and Lev. This was dark, dirty and just full of grit. Natasha Knight and A. Zavarelli make quite the writing duo.

Mine by Natasha Knight and A. Zavarelli is an EPIC read and will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
These two authors are my dark romance dream team. I loved Kat and Levs story. They had a spark but were at different points in their very different lives. Then as everything gets more complicated, their paths cross again but theres a link they cant ignore. The plot allowed for the setup for a great second part and gave us just enough to stay on the line. Lev was a bit OTT at times but he ticked all those alpha, sexy boxes that are such a treat.

Complementary copy received and voluntarily
Mimiorphee
Mar 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2020
First book in the Ties That Bind duet, Mine is the result of the collaborative work of two authors I've been following for a few years now: Natasha Knight and Ashleigh Zavarelli. Their dark mafia romance series never fail to enthrall me.

In Mine, we follow the storie of Kat and Lev. She is a collateral in Lev's work in the Russian Bratva.

Strong young woman, she is loyal to those she loves. That is the reason why she found herself in that intense predicament. Now bound to the dangerous,
Karin Beniashvili
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mine- A. Zavarelli & Natasha Knight

❤🔫❤🔫❤🔫

When Ashley and Natasha announced they are going to co-write a Bratva/ secret baby duet together , I told myself- this should be gooood, I could feel it in my bones! And I am so happy I was right and got to enjoy this angsty, hot, exciting, hard felt story!

☠😍☠😍

On her nineteenth birthday Katrina "Kat" ends up in Delirium, a night club owned by the Russian mafia (which she didn't know, but her friend Nina took her to) , she takes a bad pill which
Tracy
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Every page of this book had my mind reeling with anticipation! From one chapter to the next I couldn't read fast enough to see this story and their fates unfold. Mine completely shattered my heart and I'm praying His puts it back together again. These two authors writing together is a force like no other. Their chemistry is unique and intoxicating. I honestly cannot wait to read on to His!
•PerSef✪ne•
1.5 ⭐

Genre: Mafia Romance
Tropes: Instalust, secret pregnancy,captivity
First person, h/H POV
Standalone? No.
Cliffhanger? Yes.
Trigger? violence, dubious consent, child abuse (off page)
Steam ? High 🔥

Me before reading Mine:

Me while reading Mine:

Me after reading Mine:

A disaster .
And I'm so sad
Because, seriously, I wanted to love this book.
I'm a big fan of Mrs Zavarelli: I love Boston Underworld Series and Ghost is one of my favorite Mafia Romance.
Plus, even though Natasha Night's
Keri Loves Books
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Protecting Whats Mine

This Russian mobster will stop at nothing to protect his family. A possessive, alpha male who will risk it all.

Lev and Kat meet at Delirium. Its a club that embraces the darker side of life. Kat was brought by her best friend Nina to celebrate her ninteenth birthday. A little extra chemical fun leads to a bad situation that forces Lev to step in. Hes no hero. Hes everything Kat should run from.

Kats young but she knows what she wants. She may not know whats good for her, but
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
I straight up DEVOURED this book. Mine had me hooked from the very beginning and I just couldnt put it down! I get so excited to read an excellent mafia book and these authors know exactly how to slay me. This book is sexy and suspenseful with characters that I just fell in love with. Ooh and theres a cameo by one of my faves from Boston Underworld! So exciting! I will be on pins and needles waiting for the conclusion to this duet!! ...more
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
"She is exactly what I don't need in my life right now. Or ever, for that matter."

Im completely obsessed with this story! A. Zavarelli and Natasha Knight are both incredible when it comes to mafia romances and together they created pure perfection! Mine is a completely addicting and unputdownable read, it kept me in suspense and gave me the thrill I seek in mafia books. The romance between Lev and Kat was something out of this world, it was full of need, passion and danger. I devoured their
Yours Truly, Diana *The Evil Witch*
This Mans Hot
*arc generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

There's something in the wind, I can feel it blowing in
It's coming in softly on the wings of a bomb
There's something in the wind, I can feel it blowing in
It's coming in hotly and it's coming in strong.

Change Lana Del Rey

Whats this book about? (I'm trying to give as little spoilers as possible)
One moment in Kats life changes everything. Four years later, shes living her life outside of trouble with her kid.
TheSassyNerdBlog
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-2020-reads
So when I saw two of my favorite authors were coming together. I knew I NEEDED to read this beauty and as expected, it was phenomenal. it was dark, raw, gritty and it was devilishly delicious. These authors shine bright by themselves, so putting them together. It was blindingly amazing. I couldn't get enough.

When Levka met Katerina it was one that would change Katerina's life, and Levka knew that from the beginning. The moment he saw her, he knew he wouldn't be able to walk away from her, that
Joy Westerfield
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When I heard that these two powerhouse authors were writing a book together, I just knew I had to read it. Let me just say this, they completely blew my mind! Omg! I cant even fully describe in words how brilliant this story is. I love everything about Russian Mafia stories and this one tells it in spades. Levka meets Kat at his bar, and he is immediately drawn to her, but he knows he cant bring a relationship into his world. So he figures a one night stand will do, until it doesnt. When Kat ...more
Manoela
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

I love the mafia books by authors Natasha Knight and A. Zavarelli, so as soon as I heard they were going to write a book of this kind in partnership I knew I had to read it. Mine is the duet's first book that tells the story of Kat and Lev and brings an addictive, dark, suspense story, with a convincing and sexy romance and a ending that left me wanting the next book soon. I can't wait to see the continuation of this story and see what will happen to these characters.

I Received an
K. Lynn
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Incredible 5+star romantic suspense!

Lev and Kat's story is very twisted and complicated but deliciously good! The suspense will keep you on edge, the mafia action have you gasping, and the sexiness melting your Kindle! Book 1 of this duet leaves you with a heart-stopping cliffhanger that is so worth waiting for! A definite recommend from this dark mafia reader!🔥💋
Puss'N'Books
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Review by PussnBooks. Reviewing the darkest, most erotic and taboo books we can find. Click HERE for your next disturbingly sexy read.

Oh yeah, baby. This one was good.
Overbearing alpha male? Yup.
Sassy wee heroine with a dark past? Yup.
Explosive and toe-curling sex scenes? Mhmm.
Suspense that keeps ye turnin the pages? Also yup.

So, yeah. I enjoyed this one.
I loved the characters in this story and I could easily picture everything that was going on.
And who doesnt love a possessive Russian mobster?
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

When Kat meets Lev at a club, it sets off a clusterfuck of events that irrevocably changes her life. She has no way of knowing that Lev could very well be her downfall. He might be something other than that, too, something amazing, if they can survive the huge obstacles in their way.

I loved Mine. Kat is the kind of heroine I like most - strong and tough and loving, and Lev is dark and broody and fiercely possessive. I may have wanted to smack him at first, but I soon fell for him just like Kat
Elysian Fields
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
This was a highly anticipated book for me because it takes to very talented authors and combines their strengths to create a new dark and delicious world to get lost in. This story didn't disappoint. I was lost in the pages and this world from the first sentence and devoted to the darkness. The story is not a light and fluffy read but it isn't pitch dark either. These authors create the perfect balance of love and hate, dark and light, forgiveness and revenge. I loved the characters and I loved ...more
Niki
Mar 20, 2020 rated it liked it
3 Stars....It didn't blow my socks off, but it didn't blow

There really wasn't any romance between Kat and Lev. Just chemistry, a one night stand and they can't stop thinking about each other. Lev pushes her away because she's too pure to be apart of his life. Kat sees something she shouldn't and because of her tragic past knows to get the heck outta dodge quick.

4 years on the run with her secret baby and Lev finally finds Kat and realizes he's a daddy. Then the story becomes "you're mine and I
Sandy S
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
MINE is the first instalment in the contemporary, adult TIES THAT BIND dark, Russian mafia romance series co authored by Natasha Knight and A. Zavarelli. MINE follows the acrimonious relationship between mobster Levka Lev Antonov, and teachers aid Katerina Kat Blake.

WARNING: Due to the graphic violence and nature of the story line premise, there may be some triggers for more sensitive readers.

Told from dual first person perspectives (Kat and Lev) using two different time lines MINE follows
Susan
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dark, Dangerous and Delicious is exactly how I'd describe this book.
These two Authors are both fantastic when it comes to writing Mafia stories, so I knew I was in for one Hell of a ride.

I loved everything about this story, it was suspenseful, exhilarating and full of twists and turns. With secrets, lies, betrayal and jaw dropping revelations it was a thrilling rush from beginning to end.

Lev was the kind of Dark and Deadly character I love, this Russian Mafia Man ticked all my boxes.
I just

• Stealing Cinderella
  • Sweet Temptation
  • The Devil's Plaything
  • Waiting for my Queen
  • Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)
  • Deadly Obsession: A Mafia Romance (The Obsession Duet Book 2)
  • Cruel Obsession (The Obsession Duet, #1)
  • The Rise of Saint
  • Hate You (Not)
  • Mating Theory
  • Owned by Him
  • Imprisoned
  • Once A Myth (Goddess Isles, #1)
  • Poison
  • Pike (The Pawn Duet, #1)
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
  • Catfish (Illusive Duet, #1)
  • Without You
USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance, Natasha Knight specializes in dark, tortured heroes. Happily-Ever-Afters are guaranteed, but she likes to put her characters through hell to get them there. Shes evil like that.

Want to know about New Releases? Sign up for Natasha's newsletter: http://bit.ly/2prymN4

Follow her on Facebook for contests and other fun stuff: http://bit.ly/29q3s4b

Ties That Bind (2 books)
  • His (Ties That Bind, #2)