Start by marking “Mine (Ties that Bind, #1)” as Want to Read:
Mine (Ties that Bind, #1)

Mine

(Ties That Bind #1)

She was never supposed to walk into my club.
But she did.

I shouldn’t have looked twice at her.
But I did.

The criminal underworld is no place for a girl like her.

One night with Katerina isn’t enough, but men like me can’t afford to be weak.
So, I tell her to leave me behind.

She does, but not before she sees something she shouldn’t.

When she goes into hiding, it’
Published March 17th 2020 (first published February 27th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Mine, please sign up.

Start your review of Mine (Ties that Bind, #1)
Anovelqueen
***4.5 STARS***

I don’t even know where to begin or what to say....it was that good.

It is hard to find a really good mafia romance. I mean one with great character development, plausible plot, extraordinary chemistry between the hero and heroine and plenty of action. This book had it all.

Lev and Katerina (Kat) meet in a nightclub managed by Lev. Instantly drawn to her and protective of her Lev nurses her through an accidental drug intoxication. But don’t get it twisted...along with the sweet com
Giorgia ~ Reads
[ 4.5 ] ⭐️

Wow, finally a good mafia romance.

I went into this with no expectations really, and it paid off majorly.

I just finished it and I'm still reeling from the way it ended..

I've been reading so many bad or mediocre books lately that I'm not sure if this is really THAT good or I feel that way because the bar was set really low... Actually, no. I think this is good.

I feel like I should give some details and explain why I keep saying it's good but the thing is, I liked pretty much everythi
Bookgasms Book Blog
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
AHHH! When two of my favorite authors team up to deliver a delicious and sexy bratva/secret baby story, I am in fangirl heaven!! I absolutely loved Mine as it was dark, edge, sexy af and so addicting. I am such a huge fan of Knight and Zavarelli separately, so them writing together was just icing on the cake. I loved Lev and Kat so much. Their connection was fiery and while dangerous and edgy, the explosion of emotions between them could not be denied.

When Levka Antonov meets Katerina Blake it w
Nazanin
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 Pure Stars

I can’t decide what’s worse, the monsters who tried to corner her last night, or the monster in me demanding that I allow myself just one taste. One kiss. One touch. One fuck.

Lev doesn’t do attachments and certainly doesn’t rescue broken women because in his opinion attachments become vulnerabilities. But when he sees pretty nineteen years old Kat in the club, high as a kite and vulnerable, he does the unbelievable and takes her to his room and takes care of her. Kat is exactly wha
•PerSefone•
Mar 17, 2020 rated it did not like it
1.5 ⭐️

• Genre: Mafia Romance
• Tropes: Instalust, secret pregnancy,“captivity”
• First person, h/H POV
• Standalone? No.
• Cliffhanger? Yes.
• Trigger? violence, dubious consent, child abuse (off page)
• Steam ? High 🔥

Me before reading Mine:

Me while reading Mine:

Me after reading Mine:

A disaster .
And I'm so sad
Because, seriously, I wanted to love this book.
I'm a big fan of Mrs Zavarelli: I love Boston Underworld Series and Ghost is one of my favorite Mafia Romance.
Plus, even though Natash
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is home turf for Zavarelli, her timid & shy persona hides a devilishly devious mind, that churns out painfully dark romances with consummate ease and familiarity. Her Boston Underground series featuring The Bratva brotherhood of the Vor is legendary in Mafia trope.
This book is in the same vein of barbarity and thrums to the same dreadful beat.
Levka Antonov is the manager of Delirium- the club which is center of nefarious illegal deeds. Drugs and booze flow freely, washing the morals out of
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
4 Stars

First book in this duet , "Mine" is a gripping , a bit dark, mafia-romance, that proves that a collaboration between these two authors can be a very good idea.

The book is about Kat -Katerina- a girl that had a hard life but makes the best of it and Lev a russian mobster.
Kat goes at a club for her 19th b day and consumes a pill that makes her sick. There she meets Lev, her rescuer from some creeps. He is gentle and caring and she feels a pull to him, and so does he towards her. They have
Melissa Crump
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my stars! I’m on an edge, desperate for the second book! Say hello to your next favorite Mafia read and hold on tight as you’re on a race to survive. The suspense, the hot hot hot Russian alpha and his possessive ways...are so fantastic, you’ll be taking some cold showers as you read this. Expect the unexpected and get ready for a fight.
Carla Bulian
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love books like this one: well written, with a lot of action, little dark.
It’s worth the reading.
Birjis
A dangerous and addicting second chance mafia romance. I love the beginning and the story was simply explosive which had a tad bit familiarity with A. Zavarelli's other mafia books but I was simply into the story easily. I am not very much familiar with Natasha Knights books but since she writes books almost similar to A. Zavarelli I will check her books out.

Levka Antonov is a mob who is cold and lethal. He has issues and agenda for being where he is. Katerina Blake is a sweet, shy girl with a h
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Mine is the first book in The Ties that Bind Duet – I have to say I was so excited when I found out that two of my top dark romance authors were collaborating on this project.

Kat and Lev’s story is intense. There is something always happening, there is plenty of suspense, twists and danger.

I love Kat’s strong character, this story really pulled on my heart strings. Lev is edgy, overly protective and fiercely loyal to his family.

Beware the story end on a BIG Cliffhanger so I can’t wait for boo
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4 "You're mine!!!" stars***

#Now Available

"I have no attachments. Because attachments become vulnerabilities."

A.Zavarelli and Natasha Knight had joined forces and they brought us a fantastic result!!!!
Two great mafia writing pens had delivered a very beautiful story full of secrets, passion and suspense!!!
Levi and Kat were explosive, and even though in the beginning, i had my reservations, they managed to win me over as the story was developing and i'm dying to find more, especially a
Syndi
Jun 02, 2020 rated it liked it
I have my own reservation about this book. It seems this book will be a duet. There are some pieces that are missing that link together the story.

My confusion is surrounding Lev. His character is sometimes hot then flips into cold. There are some BDSM aspect in the story but light.

Miss Zavarelli never shy from violent and dark themes. And this book has some aspect of abuse and sexual violance. N9t for fainted heart.

3 stars
Ezinwanyi Chinyere
Boy, this one caught me off guard. I wasn’t expecting to enjoy it and I did.
Lev was a really good guy. I love the mafia guys who are kind and considerate at heart. I love the attraction between him and Katerina. I love the back story as they are trying to reconcile issues from their past. It wasn’t overly graphic sexually or in terms of the violence. This is my kind of dark romance, the “lightly dark”.

I will say the cliffhanger was a beast.
Rhonda Ziglar
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 DEAD STARS!! These two phenomenal author have just killed me DEAD. My heart is pounding out of my chest....I have been on the edge of my seat with this captivating story. Lev and Kat's story will squeeze your heart with all the feels and the sexiness is off the charts. I need the next book like NOW. If you love mafia, dark and hotness, you need this book. ...more
KatS
Since jealous and possessive heroes are my kryptonite how could I not be drawn to this story? If not the title then the book description did it for me. My only hesitation about reading it is was my concern that Lev would not be celibate during the separation while Kat would be. If anything will hurt my enjoyment of a story then it is cheating and/or the hero having sex with OW after meeting the heroine while the heroine is a sexual deep freeze. No matter how many reviews I read I could not find ...more
Keri Loves Books
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Protecting What’s Mine

This Russian mobster will stop at nothing to protect his family. A possessive, alpha male who will risk it all.

Lev and Kat meet at Delirium. It’s a club that embraces the darker side of life. Kat was brought by her best friend Nina to celebrate her ninteenth birthday. A little extra chemical fun leads to a bad situation that forces Lev to step in. He’s no hero. He’s everything Kat should run from.

Kat’s young but she knows what she wants. She may not know what’s good for her
Mimiorphee
Mar 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020, arc
First book in the Ties That Bind duet, Mine is the result of the collaborative work of two authors I've been following for a few years now: Natasha Knight and Ashleigh Zavarelli. Their dark mafia romance series never fail to enthrall me.

In Mine, we follow the storie of Kat and Lev. She is a collateral in Lev's work in the Russian Bratva.

Strong young woman, she is loyal to those she loves. That is the reason why she found herself in that intense predicament. Now bound to the dangerous, possessiv
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
These two authors are my dark romance dream team. I loved Kat and Lev’s story. They had a spark but were at different points in their very different lives. Then as everything gets more complicated, their paths cross again but there’s a link they can’t ignore. The plot allowed for the setup for a great second part and gave us just enough to stay on the line. Lev was a bit OTT at times but he ticked all those alpha, sexy boxes that are such a treat.

Complementary copy received and voluntarily revi
Athena D.
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

I could not get enough of this book, I read it in one sitting!! I loved the chemistry between Kat and Lev. This was dark, dirty and just full of grit. Natasha Knight and A. Zavarelli make quite the writing duo.

Mine by Natasha Knight and A. Zavarelli is an EPIC read and will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!
Mizz Latte
Why do romance authors think it's ok for abuse victims to be abused in the exact same way by the so called "hero"

The heroine was sexually abused by her foster father who would make her orgasm and this would cause her a great deal of shame. Then the "hero" handcuffs her whilst she is terrified and proceeds to sexually assault her and makes her orgasm just like her abusive foster father. The hero then whips her with his belt to deliberately cause her pain whilst she is still handcuffed. This was n
Tracy
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Every page of this book had my mind reeling with anticipation! From one chapter to the next I couldn't read fast enough to see this story and their fates unfold. Mine completely shattered my heart and I'm praying His puts it back together again. These two authors writing together is a force like no other. Their chemistry is unique and intoxicating. I honestly cannot wait to read on to His! ...more
Karin The Dark Bookworm
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mine- A. Zavarelli & Natasha Knight

❤🔫❤🔫❤🔫

When Ashley and Natasha announced they are going to co-write a Bratva/ secret baby duet together , I told myself- this should be gooood, I could feel it in my bones! And I am so happy I was right and got to enjoy this angsty, hot, exciting, hard felt story!

☠😍☠😍

On her nineteenth birthday Katrina "Kat" ends up in Delirium, a night club owned by the Russian mafia (which she didn't know, but her friend Nina took her to) , she takes a bad pill which changes
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
I straight up DEVOURED this book. Mine had me hooked from the very beginning and I just couldn’t put it down! I get so excited to read an excellent mafia book and these authors know exactly how to slay me. This book is sexy and suspenseful with characters that I just fell in love with. Ooh and there’s a cameo by one of my faves from Boston Underworld! So exciting! I will be on pins and needles waiting for the conclusion to this duet!!
Yael Shalom
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was ok
I had difficulties getting through this book .
The hero was a violent , overbearing , possessive asshole who treated the heroine as if she was an object of his , and worse . (I love Alpha males but it's SO not that ! )
I couldn't connect with the heroine who was a victim in childhood and continued to be into adulthood. Kind of repetitive and well-known chronicle .
There's nothing here that made me enjoy it, and I especially need it these days ... abandoning at 78%
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
"She is exactly what I don't need in my life right now. Or ever, for that matter."

I’m completely obsessed with this story! A. Zavarelli and Natasha Knight are both incredible when it comes to mafia romances and together they created pure perfection! Mine is a completely addicting and unputdownable read, it kept me in suspense and gave me the thrill I seek in mafia books. The romance between Lev and Kat was something out of this world, it was full of need, passion and danger. I devoured their
Diana * burningdesire_x3 *
This Man’s Hot
*arc generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

“There's something in the wind, I can feel it blowing in
It's coming in softly on the wings of a bomb
There's something in the wind, I can feel it blowing in
It's coming in hotly and it's coming in strong.”

Change – Lana Del Rey

What’s this book about? (I'm trying to give as little spoilers as possible)
One moment in Kat’s life changes everything. Four years later, she’s living her life outside of trouble with he
Niki
Mar 20, 2020 rated it liked it
3 Stars....It didn't blow my socks off, but it didn't blow

There really wasn't any romance between Kat and Lev. Just chemistry, a one night stand and they can't stop thinking about each other. Lev pushes her away because she's too pure to be apart of his life. Kat sees something she shouldn't and because of her tragic past knows to get the heck outta dodge quick.

4 years on the run with her secret baby and Lev finally finds Kat and realizes he's a daddy. Then the story becomes "you're mine and I
Precious ✨

• Hate You (Not)
  • Without You
  • Australia
  • The Rich Boy
  • Hard to Love (Hard to Love #1)
  • Dirty Sweet Valentine: And Other Filthy Tales of Love
  • Men of Valor
  • Reckless At Raleigh High (Raleigh Rebels Book 3)
  • The Life That Mattered (Life, #1)
  • Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #1)
  • Wildfire (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #3)
  • Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)
  • Creeping Beautiful (Creeping Beautiful, #1)
  • Slow Dancing
  • Delinquent Demons (Paranormal Prison)
  • Kiss Me Slow
  • After the Fall (The Fallen Men, #4)
  • Feisty (Do-Over, #3)
Natasha Knight is the USA Today Bestselling author of Romantic Suspense and Dark Romance Novels. She has sold over half a million books and is translated into six languages. She currently lives in The Netherlands with her husband and two daughters and when she’s not writing, she’s walking in the woods listening to a book, sitting in a corner reading or off exploring the world as often as she can g ...more

Ties That Bind (2 books)
  • His (Ties That Bind, #2)