Start by marking “Caulky (Four Bears Construction, #1)” as Want to Read:
Caulky (Four Bears Construction, #1)

Caulky

(Four Bears Construction #1)

Ren is in desperate need of a rebound fling. Lucky for him, the smoking hot contractor he hired has just the tool for the job.

The last thing I want is another relationship or another broken heart.

All I need are my bees and the occasional hookup to scratch the itch.

Okay, maybe meeting up with my hot contractor weekly is a little more than occasional. And maybe the way I’m
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 316 pages
Published February 7th 2020 by K.M.Neuhold

To ask other readers questions about Caulky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Caulky

Start your review of Caulky (Four Bears Construction, #1)
Cadiva
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the kind of romance that KM writes so well.

It's insanely hot, the chemistry is off the charts, the banter is on fire and the relationship development moves at a pace which works well.

Sometimes I just want to read a book about two people falling in love and with Caulky, I got just that.

From a supposed one night stand, to an every week thing to friendship and love, it just smoothly flowed and I adored every bit of this book.

Now I can't wait to see if Daniel and Ollie are the next pair,
Renée
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Mmmmm. Delicious. Could've used some more angst, but overall very solid.
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
I discovered K.M. Neuhold only recently, and I'm pleased with myself because holy fucking hot sex, Batman.

This author knows her way around a blow job. Just sayin'.

So, yeah, this book contains plenty of steamy action, a little angst (mostly stemming from Ren's unwillingness to commit after having his heart broken more than once), friendship & camaraderie (the Four Bears of the series are hilarious together!), and romance too.

My favorite was the little twist with Ren and Cole meeting at a
Addicted2M/M
Spicy sweet. Ren and Cole are perfect together-and for each other. When Cole asked Ren to go on a date I got butterflies. Also love their pet names for each other. Fun, fluffy read. I can't wait for the rest of the series.

**I won a copy of the ARC in a contest, no review was required**
R
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, series, reviewed
This story only involves two men with numerous “names”. CaulkyAF/Cole/Grizz and Rebound/Ren/Honeybee. These guys were so made for each other. I enjoyed their falling into lust/like/love. The author created characters that just deserve big squishy hugs. They made me happy and there’s three more stories to look forward to.

I received an arc of this book.
Nanna Sander
2.5 stars.

Cole and Ren are very sexual beings. That means that a lot of this book is sex scenes, and as standalones they're fine, but when you are a seasoned MM reader like me, chances are, you'll have read them before. Although there was one sex scene that I haven't read before.

For me that means a lesser interest in a book where sex weighs heavier than plot, and that's what I experienced here.

The writing is good, the plot was nice when it was allowed development, but overall the book left me
Elsbeth
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it

This was a new author for me. Will definitley be checking out more of her work now.
I loved this. Scorching hot sex-scenes. OMG!!! Ren and Cole were awesome. Hope the next of the series will be Ollie and Daniel.

Be sure to read the bonusscene HERE
Emily Seelye
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this.

Nice romance with no drama.
Joyfully Jay
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jay
A Joyfully Jay review.

Caulky is the first book in K.M. Neuhold’s new Four Bears Construction series and it is off to a great start. It takes a lot of talent to take two common tropes and create a story that is unique and engaging, and Neuhold really succeeds at that here. This book brings freshness into both the “don’t do relationships” theme, as well as the two guys chatting online that don’t realize they know one another trope. Frequently when you get the anonymous chat storyline,
Santy

This is the first solo book by this author I’ve read and I enjoyed myself. I loved the storyline and the banter between the “4 Bears” but I feel they could’ve picked on Ollie less. That big softie just wants to find love :(
I hope his book is next so he gets the HEA he’s been struggling with.

For our MCs of this book, I liked the relationship building and all. It wasn’t perfect with some things I would’ve preferred not to happen or to have happened sooner than they did but all in all it all came
Emily Hernandez
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've been following the teasers and sneak peeks on Facebook, so I already knew how witty and punny Ren and Cole were going to be (and how incredible their chemistry is). Reading their full story just made me love them even more. I haven't laughed this much while reading in a long time. Kyleen is a master at mixing humor, sweetness, and unbelievably hot sexy times.

I usually don't like books where the main characters jump into sex right away, but wow was this book the exception. The physical
Frankie
Jan 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was given an ARC via K M Neuhold's Facebook reader's group.

I've been waiting to read this since I found out K.M. Neuhold was working on a new series and this was the perfect introduction. Caulky was the perfect mix of sweetness and hotness as Ren and Cole got to know one enough and their relationship developed.

I loved the glimpses we got at who I suspect will feature in the rest of the series and I can't wait to read more.
Samantha Tucker
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a light and funny read

I loved, loved, loved this book! I adore books that make me laugh and Caulky definitely did. The snarky banter between Ren and Cole was one of my favorite things. There aren't enough descriptive words to explain how much I love this book. This book also had a ton of sexy times and it was super hot. KM always does an excellent job merging intimacy and passion in her books and Caulky is no exception. This book is fun and light and I definitely recommend it. I also
Nat ReadingAllNite
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, ku-borrow
Sweet and hot

Sometimes you just don’t want to have to think too hard about what you’re reading but still want some kind of substance. This works with a cast of characters that round out a fluffy but satisfying story. Kind of cheesy but not stinky cheese and eventually it gets schmaltzy as heck. No angst, no stupid misunderstandings, no breakups, just sex and romance. Lots of sex but paced well enough that I didn’t skip any of it.
Esther
Feb 09, 2020 rated it liked it
This was a bit disappointing for me.
Basically the first half was hook-up,hook-up, I don’t date, I only want a rebound, more hook-ups (and texting-which I have to admit was cute) and then the second half they end up in a relationship. With a lot of sex. Which I like, but a little bit of a plot with all the sex would have been nice.
Krista Pudvan
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am so in love with Ren and Cole! It’s sweet, hot and so dang funny! I read it so fast because I couldn’t put it down. I can’t wait to read the rest of this series and I am desperate to see what happens with these hot men!! Excellent book and once again this author didn’t disappoint!!
Bree Shearer
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Caulky was such a sweet, funny, and sometimes ridiculous love story.

As with everything else I enjoy from K.M. Nuehold, there is just enough ridiculousness to keep the story lighthearted while giving you plenty of emotions and amply sexy times.

What I loved:

Ren and Cole: They were adorable. Even when fighting attraction and “unwilling to name” feelings, they just had such great chemistry that jumped right off the page. Especially when it comes to the down and dirty.

Daniel: Between his snarky
Avid Reader
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Caulky (Four Bears Construction #1) by K.M. Neuhold
4 stars
M/M Romance
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

This is a sweet story about Ren and Cole. Ren hates his day job, but it allows him to have some time for his true passion - honey bees. While his best friend, Daniel is hilarious and a great friend, Ren wants someone who will support him and encourage him. When his current man of several years fails to live up to that ideal, Ren decides that he just needs to have some
Lisa
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh how I adored this book! I could not put it down. There were so many wonderful things going on and they were so expertly blended together by the incredible writing of KM Neuhold! Ren and Cole, both not looking for a relationship, one on the rebound from a painful breakup and the other not looking for commitment. On so many different levels, they were exactly what they each needed but just didn't know it yet. They found what they needed in no strings attached hook ups, they found it in heartful ...more
Laura-Anne Drewett
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited when I found out K.M Neuhold was starting a new series as I love her books! I couldn’t wait to read Caulky and it did not disappoint. I couldn’t put it down and read the whole thing in a few hours. This book was so hot, funny and sweet!! There’s lots of super hot scenes as well as lots of funny conversations and a few sweet moments. I really enjoyed how Ren and Cole’s relationship grew from a casual hook-up to more, Ren is so funny and snarky but also really sweet and caring ...more
Beverly Southern Babes Book Blog
What an amazing start to this series! Mrs. Neuhold has once again givin us an beautiful, corky love story. I love every book she has written, they just keep getting better and better.

What happens when a rebound fling turns into something you never expected? Ren and Cole have a very interesting connection. Ren getting his heart broken and Cole not wanting to commit, their story is full of hope and what ifs. It was sweet, funny, especially since they are opposite in most ways. But they both have
Stephanie
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am already loving this new series! I love Ren and Cole! They have so much chemistry that it was burning up my kindle. This book is full of humor that had me laughing loud that my husband thought I was losing it. With the humor, romance and a lots of HOT and Sexy scenes I just couldn't stop reading. I can't wait for the next one!!
Kaila
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing. So much fun and sexy..a different kinda bear then I originally thought ;) it was amazing and wonderfully written. It made me smile and laugh. Loved it so much and cannot wait for the next one!!

Slick
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-book-read
Sweet, fun, and oh so sexy...K.M. Neuhold's Caulky was a joy to read and a fantastic start to a new series. Full review coming soon www.guiltypleasuresbookreviews.com
Elizabeth
Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this one. Not just for the romance here but also because of the family aspect surrounding the two main characters. I really liked Daniel, and I like the other three bears too. I have a feeling this series is going to be a good one with many interesting stories. This take on online hookups was new for me. I don't like to give anything away but the way they connect is different than other online stories I've read. I really like both characters and particularly liked that this ...more
Wendy Moore
Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
A great start to a new series. I loved both Ren and Cole and the fun banter between them and the secondary characters. I know Ollie will be last but I can't wait for his book
Meri
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Deb Swietek
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Your dream bear for great sex or your online friend who really gets you? Decisions, decisions.

With this start to the Four Bears Construction series, I am hooked! I fell right into this new world, entering the lives of it's characters with ease. By the end of the book I felt like I was among old friends. This book is peopled with good friends & family. Some crazy, sure. But you will love them all. Oh, did I mention honey? And dildos?
Ren is done with relationships. Leave him alone to write
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
What a breath of fresh air!! Caulky is a fun, sweet, and sexy romance between a serial monogamist ready to change his thinking and a professed manwh*re who feels his brother got all the “love” genes in the family. There was much I loved about this book including the way they meet, the situation that brings them together a second time and a third time, their friends including their online ones, the fact they are both over 35, and most of all how much they support each other.

I loved the way both
Amy B.
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

For some reason I had it in my head that I didn’t like this author, but this book was popping up often enough that I finally checked which of her books I had tried and to my surprise I’ve only read one, Rocket Science, which I really liked. No idea why I thought I didn’t this author!

There’s a lot I liked in this book, but I had some issues.
What I liked:
- the realistic portrayal of a relationship. No instalove here, they progress in a natural way. Also appreciated that while they each
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Snow Way Out (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #7)
  • Above and Beyond (Twist of Fate #4)
  • Pretty Perfect (Boys in Makeup, #1)
  • Finding Finley
  • Snow Regrets (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #3)
  • Make Snow Mistake (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #1)
  • Before the Call  (Small Town Hearts, #2)
  • I'm Straight, Right?
  • Sanctuary (Wrecked #1)
  • Snowflake Kisses (Snowed In - Valentine’s Inc. #6)
  • Snow Daze (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #4)
  • An Egg for Ansel (Alaskan Pebble Gifters, #2)
  • The Dichotomy of Angels
  • The Secret Thing (Blackburn Brothers Duet #2)
  • Principles of Spookology (The Spectral Files, #2)
  • Paper Snowflakes (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #2)
  • Fixing Little Red (Different Hearts, #2)
  • Boyfriend 101 (Fever Falls #6)
K.M.Neuhold has long since been a romance junkie. When she’s not writing she’s reading or spending time snuggling with her husky or her husband. She fell in love with M/M romance last year and hasn’t been able to turn back. There’s nothing she loves more than love in all its forms.