Start by marking “Exposed (Alex Drake #2)” as Want to Read:
Exposed (Alex Drake #2)

Exposed

(Alex Drake #2)

Everyone Has Secrets . . .
Book 2 in the Alex Drake Series & the continuation of ACCESS

Lovestruck Alex Drake is ready to take his relationship to the next level. Can he risk it all by shedding light on the secrets he’s spent a decade burying?

Cautious yet clever Madison Taylor can't keep her doubts about Alex at bay. With her own past to contend with, and future to consider,
Published August 31st 2019 by Lexxi James, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Exposed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exposed

Start your review of Exposed (Alex Drake #2)
Kat Valentine
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What fabulous read!!! Exposed is the second book in the Alex Drake Series and Lexxi added more humor and some pretty f##king hot steamy scences as well!!! Holy shit I need a cold shower and a panty change! We find out about Alex's connection to Madison and here's the kicker paco is a major player as well!!! WTF!!! I loved it!!!! I adore both Madison and Alex two very different people,but their chemistry is off the charts and I just want them to be together forever!!! As a secondary character,but ...more
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Another terrific Alex Drake novel!

The first book set the stage giving us a peek at Alex Drake and making us want more. He was so mysterious and commanding, yet vulnerable as well. He wants Madison Taylor to get to know him for 30 days before he tells her his secrets because he thinks they might scare her away and he wants her to be too involved to make it easy for her to run.

I can see his point, we already know that he has anxiety which is most likely some form of PTSD because he was in the war
Isabella. R
4 Shielded Stars ⭐️

"I wish I knew what you were keeping from me."

And with that one thought, this is the answer we’ve all been eagerly waiting for. Exposed is the second book in the Alex Drake Duet and concludes from where Access left off.  In book 1 we all fell in love with lovestruck Alex, in all his gorgeousness and sigh worthy relationship with Madison Taylor.
But his love comes at a price.  Alex has secrets that he’s hesitant to disclose and has asked Madison to ultimately entrust her heart
Jade Violet
Exposed was the perfectly sublime follow up to Access. Whereas Access was more questions and vague innuendos and Alex's character was enigmatic and hard to define, Exposed was full of the exact opposite! From finally getting to see Alex's personality, his laughter, his fun side, his demons and the things that drive him to Madison and him truly being in love, this one paid you in full for reading the first one!

There were as I said, so many questions in the first book with only small clues scatter
AJ's book-reMarks
Alex & Frankie

I'm loving Lexxi James work. The story is twisted in so many ways and it appears will continue on. Looking forward to more of this detailed story!
Christine B
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite
Alex Drake have found the woman of his dreams and want 30 days to prove to her who he is because of a contract/his word he gave over a decade ago. However Madison Taylor has fallen for Alex but can't let her guard completely down because of the secrets thats looming over there heads/life.

This book will take you on a tailspin it's a page turner from beginning to end. Paco is also a major part and bring life to everything he touches. He is loyal to Alex his right hand but he wants all secrets out
Indelicate Reviews by DD
The pages were smoking! Thus been awarded a place in my Hottest Reads shelf!

Book 2 picks up where we left off from Access. Alex is doing his absolute best to win Madison over before his 30 days are up. Yep that's right, Alex has a secret.

Madison has a hard time remembering there is something yet to be revealed and honestly I can not blame her. The hot ways Alex brings her to pleasure is to die for....I would forget my name and probably lose a few IQ points. Deemed ignorant by orgasm.

Plot was a
Fiona Fog
Fated

The book hangover I know I’ll be feeling tomorrow will be so worth it. Lexxi outdid herself with the second book. The roller coaster of feels delivered. The chemistry between our leads was second to none.

The mystery that is Alex Drake and the secrets that flew off the pages had me captivated. Knowing how he felt some responsibility towards her brother Jack and what happened showed the caliber of this man. He was such a puzzle to me and trying to put the pieces together had me glued to the
benevolent bastard
I’m in love with Alex.
This book was amazing in my opinion. I held off on reading the second and first book because i assumed there would be cliff hangers. Sooo my bright idea was to wait till the author released all the books in this series and then read them. Access needs to be read first and then exposed. Both are great books. We see two couples who have faced and struggle with lost. Their romance was off the charts hots and I don’t want it to end! I recommend you reading this!!! I am in love
Coco.V
Nov 07, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (11/6/2019)! 🎁
Sonia N.
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*****I took my time reading this book, but you have to read book 2!!

I really, really loved book 1, well book 2 reveals everything about the gorgeous Alex Drake and beautiful Madison Taylor. This was an explosive good/great read for so many reasons. Besides the hot and heavy and captivating story line, PTSD is also a part of this story.
Book 1 left off with Alex asking Madison to give him 30 days to explain to her everything, after she moves in with him. Meanwhile, during those thirty days, they
Shirl
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2019
Yes!!! We get answers!!
The second part of Alex Drake and Madison Taylor love story. We now know the secrets of what Alex was hiding. Not too bad and that's all I'm going to say about the secrets... You want to know then read it. Enjoy how you all comes out and what try (like myself) to figure out what the next book is going to be about...yes there is another one or should I say at least one more. Guess we all will have to wait until January 2020... Yes that long... Ugggh. I hate waiting but at l
Tammy Deighan
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow this book 2 is filled with a lot more answers. Even though this book keeps twisting and turns , it keeps you wanting to know more. Alex and Madison are really getting to know each other. As their end of their 30 days of getting to know each other runs out, their relationship hears up and they get a lot closer. This book is very steamy but not in a smutty way. It touches on PTSP that happens after the war and tragic. This book is filled with emotions.
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: divorced-series
I was bored reading this. I felt no connection with the characters and the big secret (which is the only reason I continued ) was anticlimactic and I was like that’s it? I will not be reading book#3.
Martina
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I soooo needed to read the 2nd book. I needed to find out what the secreat was.
Madison finds out what Alex was hidding. But instead of running away, she decides to find the truth and help Alex face the past.
At the end they get ther happily ever after.

Reasons I enjoyed this book:
Action-packed, easy-to-read, great world building, happily ever after, original, page-turner, romantic.
Megan Handsy
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy shit!!!!! I waited with bated breath for this book and I was not disappointed! The story is emotional and intense and I am in love with Paco. Her characters grab you and don’t let go until Lexxi is done with you. If you like Access you need to read Exposed now!
LJ
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely brilliant!

I loved this book! I loved the story within a story. My heart really cried out for Paco. Can barely wait for Burned, hopefully January will hurry up and get here quickly!!
Deekay
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finally…this book finally picks up where the first one left off, and it finally has a plot!

When I read the first book, I was wondering what was the plot because it doesn’t have a plot at all, but here I finally knew the plot of this series. It was basically about Madison’s brother, and Alex’s past. What a wild ride this book is. So many good but intense things happened. Solving the mystery on Alex’s past and his connection with Madison’s brother was so intriguing.

I was left with so many question
Lisa Marie Barrera
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! JUST WOW!! EXPOSED by Lexxi James is the Second Book in the Alex Drake Series and there was NOT a Dull moment page after page while devouring it in ONE Sitting!
This is A Continuation from the first book so you must Read it first since it picks up from ACCESS.
That said, EXPOSED (second book) has all the feels and the TWISTS AND TURNS INTO the UNKNOWN that this Rollercoaster ride was Phenomenal!!
It was an Suspenseful thriller of Epic proportions and I'm NOT GOING TO SPOIL Anything for this
Afolasade
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I wish I ould give this book more than 5 stars.
Book 1 is fantastic, this 2nd edition is simply irresistible. So loving Lexxi James books.
Susan Homan
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Exposed: An Alex Drake Novel (The Alex Drake Series Book 2)

What to say about this book. It starts off exactly where Access left off. I would highly encourage you to read this series in order so that you have the background needed. Alex has convinced Madison to give him 30 days and he will reveal his secrets. I'm sure he's hoping that she will be so invested in him in that time, that she won't let what he has to tell her end the relationship. We learn so much more about Alex in this book, and Pac
Jennifer Pierson
Exposed is the 2nd book in the Alex Drake series, which means that YOU MUST READ Access (Book 1) FIRST! I do believe that everything is bigger in this book, as the twists & turns are really out of control in the very best ways. That means that I'm dropping f-bomb after f-bomb as I devour it, and I can't even say crap about anything because spoilers seriously suck. Alex & Madison are hot & heavy with a side of relationship, and people aren't happy about that. And people who aren't happy always tr ...more
Katrina
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am so happy this book was out already after I finished Access hahaha. I don't know what I would have done if I would have had to wait to find out what happened next.

Exposed is a page tuner for sure.. from beginning to end. I felt this book really tied everything together from the first book. I loved reading this book and enjoying Alex and Madison get closer in their relationship. (I love Alex, he's such a mysterious Alpha and thats just HOT.) There were some twists and turns that I did not see
Nickie Sale
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm in love with Alex !!! Picking up from book 1 - we see Madison and Alex continue their journey with this crazy 30 day contract before Alex will tell Madison everything. This is a rollercoaster of a journey for both Alex and Madison, with Alex's link to Madison's brother finally being revealed. There are a lot of twists and turns which keep you guessing until it all finally comes together. Can't wait for book 3 !! ...more
Neisha Exeter
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If I could give this book more than five (5) stars I would. Wow wow wow, this book was absolutely amazing and I enjoyed reading every single minute of this book so much so I did not put it down until it was finished. From steamy sex scenes to suspense at every turn and characters that are absolutely amazing and made for each other, this book was an emotional read for me. Had my emotions on a roller coaster ride. Fantastic book and highly recommended.
Andrzejewski Amy
Alison Davis
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this second book in the Alex Drake series. We find out in this one just how intertwined Alex and Madison's lives truly are and the twists and turns will shock you. I read this book in one sitting because I could not put it down. I can not wait for the next one to see what shocking turn of events will take place. Hurry up 2020!
Lisa Gallant
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this book was great Alex and Madison are great together. alex is ready to bring this relationship to a second level but Madison is still unsure ..they have this pure chemistry .will alex be able to convince Madison that they are ready to go at the next step ...hurry and get this book you wont regret it
Dee Winston
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The title is perfect for this book. Alot was exposed in this book. Questions were answered loyalties were tested. And by the end of this book I loved the characters even more. Maybe Jack is somewhere orchestrating everything. I wonder what is next for Alex and Madison. And I'm just in love with Paco. He deserves his own book so he can tell his story. ...more
Adrienne
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exciting

this series gets better and better with this book we learn more about Alex and madison also i like paco who has a big part in the story i cant wait to read more in 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Entranced (Rogues, #1)
  • Enraptured (Rogues, #2)
  • Entrapped: A Billionaire Romance (The ROGUES Billionaire Book 3)
  • Breaking Rules (The Scottish Billionaire #2)
  • Mending Fate (The Scottish Billionaire #3)
  • Enchanted (Rogues, #4)
  • Off Limits (The Scottish Billionaire #1)
  • Dr. Mitchell (Billionaires' Club #1)
  • Crossing the Line
  • Real McKenna (Shades of Love Series #2)
  • Temptation (Dungeon Elite, #1)
  • The President's Assistant: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • Mr. Grumpy Boss
  • My Remi (Night of the Diamonds #7)
  • Breaking Up with My Boss (Love You Forever #4)
  • Enter the Black Oak (Black Oak, #1)
  • Corrupted Queen (Belluci Mafia, #2)
Lexxi James | Author of Hot Romance & Happily Ever Afters

Lexxi James is a best-selling author of romance and suspense. Her feats in multi-tasking include binge watching Netflix and sucking down a cappuccino in between feverish typing and loads of laundry.

She loves hearing from readers!
Check out her newsletter & stalk her on social media.

❤️She loves to connect!
Check out her newsletter & stalk her

Alex Drake (4 books)
  • Access (Alex Drake, #1)
  • Burned (Alex Drake #3)
  • Finders Keepers (Alex Drake, #4)