Start by marking “Memory of Stone” as Want to Read:
Memory of Stone

Memory of Stone

Finally thriving as a criminal in an infamous rundown city nicknamed The Bottoms, 18-year-old Nyx is forced to leave to rescue her only friend. When she is imprisoned for her damning discoveries she must do everything to regain her freedom, even if that means losing everything she’s ever known.

Loran’s Blade is a mask-wearing commander and a living legend at only eighteen.
Published April 4th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Memory of Stone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Memory of Stone

Start your review of Memory of Stone
Iffy
Jun 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing

This marked my first official fantasy novel experience and I was exceedingly impressed and absolutely captivated. Memory of stone revolves around Nyx the lead female character and Egan, (my favorite character), a guard to the king as they embark on their personal journeys in very separate parts of their kingdom and yet end up with the discovery that somehow their worlds are actually intertwined.
I loved how captivating the book was and how it kept me enthralled till the very last page. My least
Funke
Jun 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was my first fantasy book and I didn’t know what to expect. I read it all in a day while I was sick and supposed to be resting. I could not stop reading. It was so Captivating and I pride myself as someone that knows what will happen next when it comes to books and movies but sis. I was surprised and in a good way. I love The characters, Egan is my crush🙈 the characters were all striking and had their own stories and it all tied down to make this book. I am going to read again and will defi ...more
Tonye Patterson
Sep 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ajay
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I started on this book a while back but got ridiculously busy and had to start over weeks later. Having read quite a number of fantasy novels, I must say that this one ranks pretty high. It captures your attention with the right amount of mystery and wit, and keeps you curious about what happens next. I literally cannot wait for the next book. 5/5 from me!
Rhyme
Jun 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Memory of stone is one of the most thrilling books I've ever set my eyes on, I love the character Nyx as a role model showing me I am strong only if I believe it.
When I was three pages to the end I was PANICKED like only three pages for all that's to happen to happen? Then I was killed with the suspense at the end ....wow, I can't wait for the sequel. I LOVE it
Safy
Jun 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It is a very intriguing read and would definitely have a second go at it. Can’t wait for more from this lovely series. The fonts used in writing the book are pretty impressive too! I wish I could spill a little lol.... I will just let you all enjoy reading it.
Michael A.
Sep 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
A satisfying read. I liked the way the story was told. It is one of the best fantasy fiction novels I have read this year. Highly recommend for individuals who like to read about adventure and magic.
China Ojukwu
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed the book and can’t wait for the rest of the series! I won’t give away any spoilers, lol.
Chio Zoe
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Amyn
Sep 07, 2020
Giulia
Sep 21, 2020

• Batman: Hush, Vol. 1
  • The Hard Goodbye (Sin City, #1)
  • Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
  • Watchmen
  • The One Minute Manager
  • The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy
  • The Power of Positive Thinking
  • The Henna Artist
  • Watchmen #1: At Midnight, All The Agents....
  • The Richest Man in Babylon
  • Get a Life, Chloe Brown (The Brown Sisters, #1)
  • Saga, Vol. 1
  • The Secret Life of Bees
  • The Private Joys of Nnenna Maloney
  • Sex and Vanity
  • Bad for the Boss (Just for Him, #1)
  • Wanna Bet? (Dirty British Romance, #2)
  • The Mechanics of Yenagoa
Chio Zoe is a writer of fantasy novels and the author of MEMORY OF STONE. She has a youtube channel (Chio Zoe writes) dedicated to teaching writers, book reviews, and book announcements. She also works as a mentor for writers at Write Mentor Spark.

Chio was born in Nigeria where she spends her time writing, designing clothes, and imagining her dream house. She writes a broad array of fantasy inspir

News & Interviews