Start by marking “Curvy Spice: OTT Romance Collection (Curves Collection Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Curvy Spice: OTT Romance Collection (Curves Collection Book 3)

Curvy Spice: OTT Romance Collection (Curves Collection Book 3)

A 3 book collection of over the top older man younger curvy woman contemporary classic romance by Sara Hazel!

Includes:

Her Curves are Mine

Cowboy's Curvy Forbidden Love

Always over the top (OTT). Always a Happy Ever After. No Cheating!
Published January 27th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Curvy Spice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Curvy Spice

Start your review of Curvy Spice: OTT Romance Collection (Curves Collection Book 3)
Rochelle
Feb 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Set of 3 books from Sara Hazel and I loved it. Each story features a different couple who get their very own HEA. Loved each one of these stories. If you are looking for curvy heroines and alpha males that have instant attraction and intense chemistry then this is the collection for you.

Rose
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed all 3 of these books. It's probably a tie for which one I like the most between "Billionaire's Curvy Miracle" and "Cowboy's Curvy Forbidden Love".

Billionaire's Curvy Miracle
I really liked this story. The characters were great and easy to like.

Miracle is 19 and has decided to become a nun. She was only a few weeks away from taking her vows when she received notice that she had won a spot on a famous reality show called Billionaire Fantasy. Now she's spending 3 days in a beach
Amy Weller
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This collection is absolutely amazing! Sweet and steamy love stories of couples who find their happily ever after!

Billionaire's Curvy Miracle - The story of Noah and Miracle. A tech billionaire and a curvy girl preparing to become a nun. She puts those plans on hold though when she finds out that she was specifically chosen by Noah after having been rejected by a reality tv show. After a bit of hesitation, she ends up going to the island with Noah or a three day trip. The sparks fly almost
Raecharmed
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Billionaire's Curvy Miracle
Miracle is about to take her vows to become a nun when she wins a spot on a reality show. She accepts and is now a room mate with Noah for three days in a beach house. When Noah sees Miracle he knows that he is going to claim her for his own. There's no way he is going to let her become a nun when they can be together and have a great life together. But will Miracle give up her plans to be with him?

Her Curves Are Mine
When Mya graduated high school her father told her
C.B.
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Curvy girls deserve love too. Sweet collection Billionaire's Curvy Miracle: Miracle, innocent planning on entering the convent as her last choice after not having a boyfriend or prospects for husband or family. Noah, tech billionaire with 6 marriages behind him. Sounds bad, but he has answers. She gets accepted as a contestant on a reality show because he saw her picture and wanted her. She was originally rejected. They are on an island for a week, sharing a room. Holly is the producer of the ...more
Leeza W
Feb 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Jan
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Billionaire’s Curvy Miracle –
Miracle had her life planned. She was going to be a nun. She didn’t need to go on Billionaire Fantasy. It wasn’t her dream. But when she gets the chance, she decides perhaps it could work. Noah is a Tech Billionaire. He has had failed marriages one after the other. He is willing to try to find love in three days. He definitely didn’t expect Miracle and her beautiful body. I do love that BBW are always a plus in these stories. This one is almost like one of those
Charity Esparza
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This set of three books is wonderful! I love everything Sara Hazel writes!
Each book is standalone:
Book 1 - Billionaire's Curvy Miracle - Can tech tycoon Noah and nun wanna-be Miracle find true love on the set of a tropical reality show? These two won't let the make-believe of Hollywood effect the reality of their relationship. Two epilogues set 7 years out, then fifteen years out.
Book 2 - Her Curves Are Mine - Business mogul Elijah is captivated by Mya, the daughter of one of his employees, at a
Julie Warden
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sara Hazel must be a miracleworker, everything she writes is just pure magic! This box set contains three separate standalone books about OTT alpha males who find the sweet, curvy woman of their dreams and will stop at nothing to make her his. The couples are perfectly suited for each other, and there is no room left for misinterpretations. Noah & Miracle (Billionaire's Curvy Miracle), Elijah & Mya (Her Curves Are Mine), and Shane & Ember (Cowboy's Curvy Forbidden Love) will sweep ...more
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Congratulations to Ms. Hazel for putting this beautifully crafted romance collection of 3 full length releases. Each of the enclosed, absolutely delicious, publications come complete with happily ever afters.

Should you not be familiar with the work of the ever talented Ms. Sara Hazel, then I encourage you to give this collection a try. Trust that you will not be able to put your Kindle down.

Collection Includes; Billionaire's Curvy Miracle, Her Curves are Mine, as well as Cowboy's Curvy
Caroline Doig
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
3 fantastic curvy stories where the men fall into insta- everything with the women they believe are made for them.
Book 1 Billionaire’s Curvy Miracle: Noah’s and Miracle’s story.
Book 2 Her Curves are Mine: Elijah’s and Mya’s story.
Book 3 Cowboy’s Curvy Forbidden Love: Shane’s and Ember’s story.
I love the epilogues at the end of every story to see where the couple ends up after a certain amount of years, I couldn’t pick a favourite I loved them all and I know when I pick up a Sara Hazel book it
Marcie
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This three story collection by Sara includes Billionaire's Curvy Miracle, Her Curves are Mine, and Cowboy's Curvy Forbidden Love. Each of these stories are packed with steam and a drool worthy alpha older man. Now there is a bit of spanking and dominance, so tread carefully if that's a trigger for you. Otherwise, get ready to get swept away by three alpha hunks and the ladies that they claim as their own.
I love Sara's novellas! She knows how to pack in the steam with dominant men and the women
Pat
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
“Curvy Spice” is a collection of 3 stories featuring curvy women and the men who adore them. The first story is about Miracle and Noah who meet on a reality show. Can he convince her to forgo her plans to be a nun? The second story is about Mya and her boss, Elijah. Will she yield to his domineering ways? The last story features Ember and her dad’s friend, Shane. Will she be his forever or just another one of his flings?
These shorts have virgins, explicit dialogue, spicy encounters, insta-love
lf
Feb 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Nice collection of curvy women and Alpha men

Curvy Spice is a collection of three books - Billionaire's Curvy Miracle, Her Curves are Mine and Cowboy's Curvy Forbidden Love. Each book is different but they are all OTT, insta-love with possessive and protective big and sexy Alpha men and beautiful, smart and curvy young women.
As with most collections there was one story that I did not really like but the other two were fun and entertaining stories. Overall this is a nice collection of three
adina willis
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a 3 book box set. I had previously purchased and read all 3 of the books before getting selected for the ARC team for this box set. Each book is unique and different. Each one has an alpha male falling in love with a curvy woman. I love the books in this set because it is great to read about strong female characters as well as alpha male. Great books which makes this a great box set. The stories flow smoothly.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a
JLH
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You don’t get one but you get three steamy curvy vivacious woman and their mates in this collection. There is Noah and Miracle, Elijah and Maya and last but not least, Shane and Ember. So basically you have steam, steam and more steam. I can’t tell which one steamer than the other but the pages start to melt or catch on fire. So be careful which one you start first in this collection because of course they are all standalone books. Each one definitely has their own identity and fun to read.

I
Kristine L.
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a good collection of curves and the guys that love them. This set contains, "Billionaire's Curvy Miracle", Her Curves Are Mine", and Cowboy's Curvy Forbidden Love". All of these had your alpha males who see what they want and go after their women. Not that I like reality shows but I loved how Noah goes after his little Miracle. Highly recommend this collection. I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Char Davis
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a set of three heart warming stories of curvy women insecure with their looks that find older successful men that love and worship them as they are.The stories will warm your heart and make you feel happy.The way this amazing author brings the characters to life before your eyes and makes you feel their emotions an their pain.I can hardly wait to see whats next by this multi talented author.

Vivian Chrisman
Spicy Curves...

This collection contains "Billionaire's Curvy Miracle", "Her Curves Are Mine" and "Cowboy's Curvy Forbidden Love". All three are wonderful reads involving Alpha billionaires who will do anything to get the woman they want. Of the three, I believe "Cowboy's Curvy Forbidden Love" was my favorite.

Debra Richardson
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing collection of riveting short romances and an absolutely must have! The story-lines are well written, enjoyable, engaging, and steamy. The characters you will love; the chemistry between them is intense and off the charts. Definitely recommended!

Marieke Treloar
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
I would actually watch tv reality shows if they were like this.

A innocent ready for the convent and a jaded billionaire looking for something real. Have enjoyed every Curvy story I have read and this one is no exception. A satisfying read for us who enjoy

Am Goff
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this author's work. This collection of books are well written and just the right amount of hotness. Of the three books my favorite is Noah and Miracle's story the best and as always, happily ever afters. Well worth the read!

Bonnie
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sara Hazel writes entertaining books about young, curvy women and the older men who attracted to them. These are over the top, insta-love stories that leave your heart pounding and wishing you were young again yourself. I never hesitate to recommend these booms for a quick steamy read.

Ashley Marie
Feb 02, 2020 rated it liked it
This book contains 3 stories. I had to stop after the first one. It was not really my type of book. He had 6 ex wives! Sara is a hit or miss author for me and this book was definitely a miss. I look forward to reading other ones in the future.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The great plot was well written and the characters were so well developed that as I turned each page the chemistry between the characters kept me totally hooked until the very last page!

Bianca Stracquadanio
All the stories portray a BBW who end up finding her confidence in the big and strong arms of their heroes! The love stories are fast, sexy and without drama. A perfect reading to unwind!

Tayra Sanders
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is an intense story line that holds your attention as you get caught up in the fierce twists and turns and hot chemistry. Lots of excitement. A thrilling must read, every page will have you enthralled and panting for more.
Elizabeth McDaniel
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This collection of BBW and rich older men was fun to read. From cowboys and dads best friend to bachelors on tv and daddy’s boss man. Each story was unique within interesting and engaging characters.

Elvira
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read with characters that are well developed and engaging and have chemistry. The storyline is well written and flows smoothly from page to page.

Ewa
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is fun and so sexy box collection.
Every single one is hot, steamy, entertaining and enjoyable. They are short romances with happy ending

• Sugarplum (Sweet Curves #4)
  • Given to the Groom
  • Rowdy Prince (Royal Curves #1)
  • Just One Touch (The Carter Brothers Book 2)
  • Jack (Stryker County Fire Dept. #5)
  • Mine (A Man Who Knows What He Wants, #133)
  • Cookie (Sweet Curves #5)
  • Alien Beast (Alien Darlings, #2)
  • Hot Nerd (A Man Who Knows What He Wants, #131)
  • Pumpkin (Sweet Curves #2)
  • Fit for Him: a Curves for her Hero; short sweet 'n' steamy romance (Brawn 'n' Beauty, Book 2)
  • OOH! Cupid: A BBW & Military Valentine's Romance (Oh Curvy Baby! Book 4)
  • Bratva Babysitter: A Russian Mafia Romance (Russian Underworld Book 4)
  • Playing With Fire (Zaftig Dating Agency #11)
  • Instalove at Christmas (A Very Curvy Christmas #1)
  • Pop (Sweet Curves #3)
  • Summoned by the CEO
  • Taken By The Thief (A Man Who Knows What He Wants, #134)