Start by marking “P.S. It's Always Been You: Part 2” as Want to Read:
P.S. It's Always Been You: Part 2

P.S. It's Always Been You: Part 2

(P.S. It's Always Been You #2)

Indulge in the second installment in #1 New York Times bestseller Lauren Blakely's sweeping, second chance romance!
I was pretty good at living without regrets until a way too close call during a skydive. Instead of my life flashing before my eyes, I saw one face, one regret thats been gnawing at me ever sincePresley. And now I know I have to win her back at any cost. Fate
Audible Audio
Published February 2nd 2020 by Audible Original

To ask other readers questions about P.S. It's Always Been You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about P.S. It's Always Been You

LENGTH: 2 hrs and 32 mins
RATING: 3.5 Stars
CLIFFHANGER: Yes

READ MY REVIEW ON THE BLOG

I honestly think that Scott Eastwood could become a fabulous narrator if he practiced a little. Yes, his narration is a little monotone but he's a great actor so I'm sure that'll be easy to fix. One
Stacey is Sassy
Seriously Hunter, you just admitted to me that you haven't thought about her for all those years apart. How the heck am I supposed to love you?

Why the heck are you even contemplating letting this man back into your life, Presley? HE BROKE YOUR HEART!!

I really had high expectations when it came to Scott Eastwood narrating. Unfortunately, the pacing is off and he doesn't really bring this character to life. I'm not a huge fan of Hunter and his narration is not helping at all.

I'll go on...but it's
Stacie
3 1/2 "Scavenger Hunt" Stars!

I liked this one much better than part 1. Hunter was contrite, but Presley was a wee bit easy. I guess I can't blame her though. But really, it was the letters that have me falling for this story. Can't wait to get to part 3. Happy listening!
book bruin
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobooks
Audiobook Review
Overall 3.5 stars
Performance 4 stars
Story 3 stars

This was a quick and light listen. The story picks up right where part 1 left off, and adds more mystery to the story as Hunter and Presley embark on a treasure hunt. It's fun as they follow the clues and reconnect with each other. Hunter does unfortunately make some pretty terrible decisions after an intimate moment in this one that made me really annoyed. I felt like Presley let him off the hook way too easily and I'm really
Feb 15, 2020 marked it as on-hold
Putting this on hold 50% into the audio book on 15/2.

I'm just so bored and this doesn't really feel like it fits into the Romance category? It feels like the story focuses more on the mystery and that the romance is a side-plot and so out of focus.

I don't know. I might pick this up again later, depending on my mood.
Pam Nelson
Feb 09, 2020 rated it liked it
Part 2 I found better than the first.

I really am enjoying both Presley and Hunter and the journey they are on is interesting its kind of a mediocre for their relationship. Finding the pieces that either make or break them. I like how they are listening to each other and yes the past comes up but it doesnt feel like it is too much. it is just enough to see that they both have those feelings that never died.

I cant wait to see how their story is going to end up.

The narration is ok Scott Eastwood
Steph's Romance Book Talk
3.75 Stars / 2 Steam Fans

Video review available in Week 11: Mar 8 14 weekly book reviews.

For other video book reviews, check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk.
Alaina
So the dance continues!

Hunter and Presley are at it again.. but I feel like Hunter could do a lot better this time around. Every chance he could've put her first.. didn't really happen. I mean, sometimes yes.. but ugh, if he really wanted her back he would've done it all the time. Poor girl.

Then there's Presley, who went way too easy on him. Ugh, girl.. don't be the bigger person! Make him grovel a bit more before giving him the goods! I will, however, deal with everything that has happened..
Richelle Robinson
The story picks up right where left off and I'm enjoying how the story is playing out. Hunter and Presley are making progress which makes me happy since I love a good second chance romance. This was my first time listening to Saskia Maarleveld and it was a pleasure. I'm pretty much guaranteed to like anything Zachary Webber narrators and Andi Ardnt is the Queen of audio books. As much as I want to like Scott Eastwood I really need more from him performance wise. Hunter is so monotone and I find ...more
Rochelle
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Loved this. Can't wait to hear the final installment. Love Hunter and Presley.
Clorie
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2 part 2 Stars

This is kinda boring... and Im impatient so Im ready for the last part to wow me into a solid 3 stars.
Erin Lewis
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 star review of P.S. Its Always Been You Part 2 by Lauren Blakely
AUDIO REVIEW:
Firstly if you havent listened to part one, then stop and do so, as this book picks up where part one finished.
Another intriguing addition to the story of Hunter and Presley narrated by Andi Arndt, Scott Eastwood, Saskia Maarleveld and Zachary Webber and was entertaining.
This is the continuation of Hunter and Presleys story and it was intriguing to listen to them as their past relationship morphs into their present
Deidre-Ann Anderson
Feb 05, 2020 rated it liked it
3 Stars - view full review at Dee's Corner For Book Lovers

It's sad to say, but the second installment of P.S. It's Always Been You didn't wow me. The first installment last week was a good set up, and though it was slow-paced, it gave us hope for the story to go somewhere. Maybe I went into this second part with too many expectations, but it wasn't as entertaining for me as I'd hoped it would be.

I don't feel the love yet. It's painfully clear that they have a sexual connection, but I want more.
Kimberlie
My review is for both Part 1 & Part 2 combined:

I am a hit or miss reader of Lauren Blakely's work. This book (pffft, PART of a book) was just not appealing to me. I think part of my issue was narrator related, which I'll get to in a sec. As it happened, I continued to listen while I worked on other things, so I didn't put my full focus on it after the first 1.5 hours. I did go on to listen to part 2 while I finished up working. Part 2 got interesting once a "mystery" was introduced and the
Patty
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lauren Blakely's serial book continues right where we left off and takes us on an adventure. While Presley and Hunter share an intimate moment, their connection is not yet solidified. I can feel the sexual tension, but waiting to feel the chemistry they had when they were first together. These two continue their exploration of the house, finding some good things, but what is really intriguing are the letters. I am enjoying this part of the story, the adventure the grandparents are taking us on, ...more
Lauren
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was so excited when Lauren Blakely announced that Scott Eastwood and Andi Arndt were narrating, who doesn't adore them both? I have to confess, I didn't love Scott Eastwood as a narrator, overall he did pretty good (I'm sure that narrating an audiobook is really difficult), his voice is delicious, especially when he read the love letters *swoon with a side of ovaries exploding*, but his cadence felt off. At times it almost felt like listening to William Shatner, however, that was obviously not ...more
MrKeyNotes
kgagnon
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobook
This intriguing, sexy, second chance romance continues with some secrets revealed but more that needs to be uncovered. Presley and Hunter uncover a seductive puzzle thru old letters that send them on a scavenger hunt. As they research the clues, they also dissect each others love lives causing old feelings to resurface. I love the direction this mystery takes and how the past and present are so similar. Andi Arndt, and Scott Eastwood continue to narrate with wonderful cameos by Zachary Webber ...more
Cara
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Its hard to leave a review for this, without giving anything anyway, since this portion is meaty middle of this story. That being said, it's a good meaty middle :)

Hunter and Presley continue to navigate their way through the search they've been sent on, while also navigating those feelings that keep popping up. It's all classicly delicious LB banter and wit,leaving you ready to part three as soon as part 2 ends.

Andi Arndt and Scott Eastwood make your heart flutter as they bring these characters
Cyndi Marie ☆★Audiobook Addict★☆
🎧 Audio Review 🎧

This serial is getting better with each part! This picks up right where part 1 left off so there is no wondering. The story line is coming together and the sexual tension is heating up too. Presley & Hunter's chemistry is still there after all these years but She is still guarding her heart. Loving the scavenger hunt aspect of the story and I have lots of theories about what is going on, guess I'll find out in Part 3. I'm glad I waited to start part 2 after 3 was out so I
Theresa
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The adventure continues! As Hunter and Presley follow the leads of their assignment, they're getting along and helping each other. It's not long before old feelings resurface, but Presley is worried about the past repeating itself. She and Hunter have to figure out what they want, and if going back is even possible. In the midst of this, their scavenger hunt/research for answers takes an unexpected turn.

This story flows great, and seems longer than it really is, but in a good way. Lots of great
Carol
Feb 16, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: audible-escape
Jennifer Franklin
I love how this treasure hunt unfolds into such a romantic story that brings these 2 together. You know they have a connection. You know they are a good fit except for that all-important road block. What you don't know is whether they realize what is important and put love first. I really enjoyed the evolution of this story. It's so sweet! I love the letters. The narration is top notch. Having Zachary and Saskia voice the past lovers was a stroke of brilliance and brings a lot to the book! I ...more
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
PS It's Always Been You part two picks up right where part one left off. Presley and Hunter are still searching for answers while they getting closer and closer. Their past is coming back to them and they realize their feelings are still there. I'm incredibly invested in this story and I can't wait to see how it's going to end!

Scott Eastwood and Andi Arndt are joined by Scott Eastwood, Saskia Maarleveld and Zachary Webber. The added cast just made it a better story for me!
Monique
Feb 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Part 2 picks up straight from Part 1, and it flows well. There is a little toing and froing with how they perceive what the other is thinking relationship wise. What is prevalent is the tension building and Hunter makes a move on Presley. One thing I hope Presley teaches him, is phone etiquette. 🤦♀

Again, the narrators are doing a fabulous job. Its very easy to listen to and get sweep away with their tale. Im intrigued to see where this mystery will finally take us us in Part 3.
Elizabeth Swain
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The heat is rising! ❤🔥Elizabeth @ Carolina Chics Read

The chemistry continues to build and the excitement with their project together .... Andi Arndt & Scott Eastwood (yes... son of Clint Eastwood) is utter perfection. You could feel the continued outpouring of attraction and love the Presley & Hunter have for each other. Installment two did not disappoint at all one more installment to the end! I cannot wait for the finale!!!
Isha Coleman
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Life, love and a treasure hunt. Will danger pave the way to a second chance? Blakely continues the adventure that is Hunter and Presley with more intrigue heading our way. Just when you think you have them figured out, it turns out there's more to be revealed. Eastwood and Arndt put their best voices forward with this thriller of a tale.
Jessica
The book starts exactly where the last book left off. It was a very satisfactory read.

The couple works on a mystery together, their banter is lovely and we get to know more of them.

I enjoyed this book more than the first, &, if I'm honest, I would have been satisfied if this book was the final book.
Virna
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was ok
I expect the story line to be complete in this audiobook, there are few challenges and some resolution and maybe closure to the major problem presented in the book before this one, not a lead in to another book. There is a lot sexual tension and everything else is repetitive, with a few new things here in, there and another cliffhanger.
Carol Ann Doveatt
We start the second installment right where the first one left off. I am so enjoying this story and the mystery both Hunter and Presley are involved in. Their relationship is progressing and is very very yummy. Once again, I love the other narrators, yet really have trouble with Scott Eastwood using a monotone voice. So looking forward to see how this story will conclude.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Catch Me When I Fall (Falling Stars, #2)
  • Make Mine Magic
  • Feisty (Do-Over, #3)
  • Scrooged
  • The A.I. Who Loved Me
  • The Christmas Pact
  • Heidi's Guide to Four Letter Words
  • Inappropriate
  • Perky (Do-Over, #2)
  • The Rising (The Rising #4)
  • The Dawn of the End (The Rising #3)
  • Fluffy (Do-Over, #1)
  • Just the Tip
  • Bang on Loosely (The Bangover #3)
  • The Beginning of Everything (The Rising #1)
  • The Truth About Cowboys
  • Little Miss Perfect (Do-Over, #0.5)
  • Lies
A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that's sweet, sexy and witty. Her heroines are strong and smart and her heroes have hearts of gold and fantastic funny bones. She'd love to give you a free book today! Check out her web site to grab your free read: ...more

P.S. It's Always Been You (3 books)
  • P.S. It's Always Been You: Part 1
  • P.S. It's Always Been You: Part 3: A Second Chance Romance (PS: It's Always Been You)