Start by marking “The Kade & Lacey Collection: The Maxwell Series” as Want to Read:
The Kade & Lacey Collection: The Maxwell Series

The Kade & Lacey Collection: The Maxwell Series

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  13 ratings  ·  11 reviews

Fall in love with Kade & Lacey all over again in this jammed packed box set that includes a never before published Valentine’s bonus scene and over 800 pages in the bestselling Maxwell Series about coming of age, bullying, dating, family, falling in love, marriage, drama, and an eternal love worth waiting for.

Starting over is always easier said than done.

Lacey

Published February 10th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Kade & Lacey Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Kade & Lacey Collection

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Kade & Lacey Collection: The Maxwell Series
Konny
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Kade & Lacey Collection: The Maxwell Series by S.B. Alexander is an unputdownable pageturner and contains the books, Dare to Kiss; Dare to Dream; Dare to Breathe and Dare to Embrace, and a Valentine's novella.
All books tell the epic lovestory of Lacey and Kade.Their success, their struggles, their way of life and their way how to deal with curveballs and karma .
I loved reading the stories and once started I wasn't able to put it down.
I ooived the excellent writing and the fantastic
Katy Battisti
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE this series so much! It’s got to be one of my favorites of all times and can’t get enough! I love that She brought all of Kade and Lacey’s books into one set! Her writing is amazing and and can just captivate you! I also loved the little extra at the end!!! Just makes me want more! I HIGHLY Recommend This!
Kayleigh henderson
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have read this series multiple times and I'm still in love with every time I read it. Love this collection book has it has that little bit extra. Would highly recommend these books to all.
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Dare to Kiss –
Overcoming tragedy and trying to continue on with your life are the emotions running throughout this great book. Lacey and Kades story takes some twists and turns but the depth of their characters leave the reader with a better understanding of young love. I cannot wait to read more in the Maxwell brother series.

Dare to Dream –
This continuation of Lacey and Kade's story had it all...love, angst, sass, intrigue and humor. My emotions were all over the place and I could not put it
Rebecca Leslie
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh My Word!!!!! I love the Maxwell series, and to have all of Kade and Lacey's stories in one place to read in one go was an absolute treat, add in a little extra surprise and it become phenomenal!

I absolutely love Susan's way of writing, the characters are one's that you want to know, get into their heads and there will never be enough and always leave you wanting more.

I 100% recommend all of the books in the Maxwell series, all are beautifully written, the books are moreish and you definitely
Holly Wood
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ashley Gosvener Swafford
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
These books give you all the feels! With all the real life ups and downs real love. In these books you will get to read about and fall in love with these characters! You’ll learn all their troubles and cherish their love for family and each other! Through these books you will get to read how Kade and Lacey fell in love, a love that isn’t always roses and happy days. They show you how you have to work at loving yourself and work at loving each other. My all time favorite series!!!
Wendy Ballard
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book has all of the books that has Lacey and Kade in them. How they first met when Lacey held a gun on Kade at the start of their senior year of high school and shows what they went thought, plus you will see a bonus that has all the Maxwell brothers and there loved ones having a valentine day surprised
Sheila Lee
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a YA series about the Maxwell family, specifically Kade and Lacey. The series follows them through high school and college, good times and scary times, ups and downs. You will find yourself immersed in their love story and as you read these books, you will find yourself wanting to read about the other members of the Maxwell family.
Chrissy Shaffer-McNeal
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love the Maxwells. Can't wait to read more about them ...more
Lindsay Mcneal
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am so glad all of the Maxwell books about Kade and Lacey have been put together in this collection. If you have not had a chance to read their love story this is the perfect way. All four books, two full length novels and two novellas, are included in this collection. There is also a bonus scene that features not just Kade and Lacey but the triplets as well.
Michelle McCormick
Annabelle Zamora
Feb 14, 2020
Margaret Woodside
Feb 16, 2020

• Thrill Ride (South Florida Riders #4)
  • Rise: The Interlude (Black Hearts Still Beat, #2)
  • Promise Me (Diamond In The Rough #2)
  • Ashes of Fate (Havenwood Falls High #28)
  • The Crane Diaries: Bayou Revelations
  • Claiming Family (Elementum Genus Book 2)
  • Play With Me (Diamond In The Rough #1)
  • Focused
  • Locke and Key (Titan #8)
  • Vampire Born (Elite Academy, #2)
  • Dark Alpha's Embrace (Reaper #2; Dark World #24)
  • Love Drunk Cowboy (Spikes & Spurs, #1)
  • The Men of Elite Metal: Platinum, Zinc, & Francium
  • The Lady is a Vamp (Argeneau, #17)
  • The Darkest Whisper (Lords of the Underworld #4)
  • One Hundred Choices (An Aspen Cove Romance Book 12)
  • Wicked Magic (A Touch of Darkness #1)
  • Devlin (7 Brides for 7 Blackthornes Book 1)
Navy veteran S. B. Alexander, also known to many as Susan, grew up playing and watching sports. But if you ask her what her favorite sport is, she’ll tell you hands down it’s baseball. She grew up collecting baseball cards, watching the Boston Red Sox, and playing the sport with the boys in her neighborhood, which was how her bestselling Maxwell series started—with a high school girl who plays ...more