Start by marking “Forgiven” as Want to Read:

Forgiven

(The Power of Three Love #4)

Clara
My ex-husband kept a secret from me, when we were married. It was the worst betrayal. Now, after three years, of picking up my life, I've found a new man, one who had claimed my heart. He held the same secret, but in his honesty, I can move on with him, the only problem, I've never stopped loving my ex-husband.

Bodhi
I lied to my wife for years, never being true to myse
292 pages
Published March 26th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Forgiven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forgiven

Start your review of Forgiven
Carol [Goodreads Addict]

“We were always stronger as three.”

Forgiven is book four in The Power of Three Love series by Leigh Lennon. This is the story of three people, two of which share a past that includes heartbreak and betrayal. This is a story of forgiveness, healing, and finding the person that is the piece of your life you never knew you was missing.

Clara Ashley is a successful historical romance author and the single mother of a very special three and a half year old little boy. Clara thought she had everyth
Cindy Fong
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an intricate story of love and trust. Clara and Bodhi had it all but trust was broken and now their interactions centered around their son, Declan. When Clara meets Jack the attraction is instant , just as instant as the attraction between Jack and Bodhi. Together the three of them must find their stride and open their hearts to an unconventional love, bot a love that works for them. I have read a few triad (menage) stories and Leigh Lennon once again makes a taboo-ish topic comfortable ...more
Nadine Bookaholic
Where do I even begin?
I always enjoy a good triad relationship as long as all parties are getting what they need from the relationship and this one did that in spades for me. Leigh Lennon gave me characters that had me rooting for them right from the beginning even when things weren't looking good, she gave me a story to loose my self in and it drew several emotions out of me which is always a plus.

You can see my full review here: bit.ly/NBReviewForgiven

Nadine's Obsessed with Books **I have voluntarily reviewed an Advance
Nicole
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“I was a fool. I’m not letting you go. And this *** over here is a bonus.”

I absolutely devoured Leigh’s latest book. I have been a one click fan of Leigh’s ever since i read my very first book of hers. I adore her books. There is never a dull moment in her books. She walks us through a very slow, and emotionally painful book to get to the Happily Ever Afters. This book is no exception to her writing style.
In this book we first meet Clara after she divorces Bodhi. Bodhi had a secret that he felt
Gladys
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was a real roller coaster ride of emotions. Clara, Bodhi and Jack's story is intense, emotional and super hot. It is so easy to become completely consumed by this trio's complex relationship. There is drama, angst, heartbreak, pain, mistakes, anger, desire, love and yes, forgiveness. This is a book that is as emotionally moving as it is temperature raising. I loved it and thought it was another great addition to The Power Of Three Love series. This is my sincere, volitional review. ...more
Rebecca
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
One of my top three favorites by this author, and my favorite in this genre!! It has absolutely everything you can want!
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

When Bodhi's secret ends their marriage, neither thinks a second chance is ever in the cards for them. Not that they don't still love each other, because they do, but infidelity and lies were just too much for their marriage to withstand.

But now Clara's got a new love in Jack. Is he her chance at a great love? Or is there something even better, even more complete in her future when it becomes apparent that Jack and Bodhi feel for each other what they feel for her too?

Clara, Jack & Bodhi's st
Vickie Beams
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! What an emotional rollercoaster ride! This book has everything that I love in a great book. It has angst, drama love and forgiveness! It is one of my top ten favorite books in this genre. Just an amazing read!
Sue
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love The Power of Three series and am always super excited when another one releases. Forgiven is Bodhi, Clara and Jack’s story. And let me tell you.... it has ALL of the feels. It is a very emotional, realistic, intense, and sexy hot story. I loved it.
Victoria Weston
Apr 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first book that I've read by this author and I didn't know what to expect but it was fabulous. This book is full to the brim with emotional heartbreak, drama, love, hope and forgiveness.
This is book four in the series. The Power Of Three Love #4
I knew I was going to like this book straight from the prologue.

Clara was married to a man she truly loved that is until she found out that he cheated on her. Now years later it's been hard but she's moved on and started a new relationship.
Courtney
Received ARC for Honest Review.
I Give this book a 4-4.5/5 Star Rating, Listing as 4.
I Will Not Spoil the Actual Story, Which is Very Good!

HEA(?): Yes!
Relationship Type: MMF
Heat: 3-3.5/5, Fairly Minimally Described, almost felt like they were fillers. The Heated scenes felt almost Foggy.
I did get burnt out on the word ‘Sir’.
Romance: 5/5
Suspense: 4.5/5
Drama: 3.5/5
M/M(?): Yes. Kinda. Rating: 1-1.5/5, it’s Extremely Minimal. Pretty Much Kissing & a Handjob(s).
No Actual Sex Scenes Between Them, Who i
Terra Drynan-Werder
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! This story, I absolutely loved Clara, Jack & Bohdi's story. This one really tugged at my heartstrings for so many reasons. And let's not forget about the little boy who won my heart Declan, we was an incredible character and written so well all things considered(don't want to give any spoilers) This story was about love lost, new loves found, forgiveness and understanding. I laughed and yelled and the characters and cried at both the happy and sad times. And can we talk about Chapter 21 a ...more
Stephanie S
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Leigh has written another MMF book that is perfect for anyone who loves this genre. All of the books in this series have been good but I fell this one has the most emotion with Jack, Bohdi and Clara. These 3 have all been hurt and have faced and uncertain future of ever finding the real love that they all deserve.

This story was great a flowed along and you could fell the emotions that each person was feeling in love and loss. Trying to make a family work is challenging but throw in a 3rd and if
Pam
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Clara divorced her husband Bodhi when she found him sleeping with someone else. They share a little boy and remain close to raise him together, she still loves him but cannot get over the betrayal. She decides to move on with her life and one night at a friends party she meets Jack.

After a heated night with Clara Jack finds himself head over heals for her. As their relationship evolves Jack is upfront with Clara about his sexuality and admits his attraction to Bodhi as well.

Can Clara, Jack and
Jill M
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I was not expecting this story. This was my first Leigh Lennon book and she absolutely wowed me. This story was a powerful love story with so much emotion and heart. It dealt with real life situations and she did her research and made this story as real as she could. My son is on the spectrum and every case is different and her portrayal was very good. She just wrote a beautiful story.

I devoured this book and loved it from that first page to the very last with that beautiful epilogue and I can’t
Jenny B
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jack, Clara and Bodhi have an incredible story to be told in this read and what an adventure it is. Bodhi hid part of himself from Clara (his ex-wife) yet he is still madly in love with her. Because of this betrayal Clara divorces Bodhi and meets Jack. The chemistry between these three is off the charts and I love their dynamics. I adore how they all fall unknowingly into a pattern of being there for each other. This author definitely throws in her twists and had me on the edge of my seat the wh ...more
Jessica Cox
Oct 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was just an ok read for me, I really wanted to finish the series and I love a good MMF read. I did like all the characters and thought they meshed really well together. I was really disappointed with the steamy scenes they weren't a lot and then they fated to the next day. There was a bit of angst and really liked how they all interacted with Delcan. ...more
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Forgiven is the fourth book in the Power of Three Love series by Leigh Lennon.

I really loved the story of Clara, Bodhi and Jack. It was so well written and their story was so good. I loved those 3 together!
ari_romancebooks
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: meh
I like it enough to finished but i didn’t like the characters specially Clara , everything was about her and how “perfect” she was , I just didn’t believe it.

Jack was the good thing about this book everything about him was interesting.

Bodhi and Clara were boring.
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I flove this story. It gave me all the feels and hit some touchy subjects that the author did total justice. Made me shed a tear!
2OCC Reviews
Apr 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
Not going to lie, I’ve been so excited to read Jacks book and it was worth the wait. He had his own issues but I love how he worked through them with Clara and Bodhi but knew when he needed more help. They were a great addition to this series. There is so much I want to say. About Clara and Jack meeting and becoming who they were, Clara accepting both Bodhi and Jack and their connection, about how Bohdi and Jack progressed, how Jack accepted him self even with his setbacks and just wanted to be ...more
Christine
Apr 04, 2020 rated it really liked it

This by far was my favorite book in the series!! I love a good second chance romance, and there was a lot of that happening between Jack, Bodhi, and Clara. I'm glad that Jack finally got his happily ever after walking away from the relationship he had with Cami and Dane...…..and that he was able to help bring exes Bodhi and Clara back together in the way he did. This was the relationship he was always meant to be in, even if it was a little messy along the way. Such a wonderful, emotion
Kelly Green
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So much love for these 3! This book starts off with a bang! And I mean a BANG! Jack MADE this story possible in my opinion! His patience and wisdom are what get everyone on the same page eventually. Clara and Bodhi have serious issues.... love was never a problem with these 2... but regaining her trust is going to be a tough sell. With good reason. But the way that Jack just brings them all together is so smooth...he made it look easy! If you enjoy MMF, second chance single parent story this is ...more
Michelle1005
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Can you forgive thing that had power to destroy your happiness and believing in people? Or maybe there is always a second chance?
I felt in love in Leigh Lennon’s writing long time ago and I am in love still. “Forgiven” is forth book in The Power of Three series and I was intrigued from the beginning and definitely felt in love in this story until the end.
Main characters in this book are Clara and Brodhi who have the most adorable son together Declan and Jack that you may now from the previous b
Renee

Clara
My ex-husband kept a secret from me when we were married. It was the worst betrayal. Now, after three years of picking up my life, I've found a new man, one who had claimed my heart. He held the same secret, but in his honesty, I can move on with him. The only problem, I've never stopped loving my ex-husband.
Bodhi
I lied to my wife for year, never being true to myself. I still loved her, but witho
Cassie Ashford
Apr 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Clara, Bodhi and Jack. Where do you even begin to start a review on a book like this?

Let’s start with Jack. I fell head over heels for him in this book. He comes across has an alpha male that isn’t afraid to say what he wants when he wants it. It’s an instant attraction to Clara for him. He can’t keep his eyes of her from the moment they meet. She brings forth feelings he never though possible again and he is ready to make her his forever.

Next up is Clara. My heart broke for her when she found
Susan Homan
May 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Forgiven

Forgiven (The Power of Three Love Series Book 4)
Leigh Lennon

This book takes you on an emotional journey as you read it. It not only deals with the creation of a triad, but many things that people deal with on a daily basis - diabetes, autism, PTSD, betrayal among others. You do not need to have read the prior books to read this one. It will help some with characters that were in prior books. I have read Book 3 and now this one, I want to read books 1 and 2. Having said that, Jack is one
Dana Matusheski
Sep 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: wrote-a-review, mmf
This is the fourth book in the Power of Three Love series. It can be read as a standalone however there are mentions of characters from other books in the series.

I very much enjoyed this series and enjoyed the last installment.

Clara and Bodhi were married until Clara came home one day and found him in bed with another man. They share a young son and despite their marriage ending in such a sour note they are able to have a good coparent relationship.

When Clara and Jack meet there is instant chemi
United Indie Book Blog
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I've volunteered to review this book for United Indie Book Blog. I love to read books from Leigh Lennon. This is the fourth book from The Power of Three Love series. This is Clara, Bodhi, and Jack's story. This book was a real roller coaster ride of emotions. Clara was married to Bodhi at onetime. But now Clara is trying to move one with her life with Jack. Jack has been up front with her about his past. But Bodhi and Clara never stopped loving each other. Can Clara, Bodhi and Jack become a ...more
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Apr 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Review by: Jennifer
(4 stars)

Adding to an already amazing group of characters, we get Jack, Clara, and Bo. Three years ago Bo and Clara were married and the love of each other's lives. All that ended when Clara found out that Bo was hiding his true self from her, lying about who he really is and causing everything they had to crumble down like a house of cards. Now, Bo is still very much in love with Clara, but Clara can never forgive Bo for what he has done. They are connected for life by their
« previous 1 3 next »

• Ariel, Always Enough (Iron Orchids #1)
  • Hatemates
  • Hate You (Not)
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • Christmas in the City
  • Smoke
  • The Sinful King (Naughty Royals, #1)
  • Sear
  • The Sharp Edge of Bliss
  • Insatiable (Steel Brothers Saga #12)
  • Heat of the Night
  • Reining Devotion (Chaotic Rein, #2)
  • Hurricane Laine (Taming the Beast Book 1)
  • Finding Out (Hawks Motorcycle Club, #2.5)
  • The Wrath of Cain (The Syndicate, #1)
  • Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)
  • Climbing Out (Hawks Motorcycle Club, #2)
  • Crowne of Lies
Leigh Lennon is mother, veteran and a wife of a cancer survivor. Originally with a degree in education, she started writing as an outlet that has led to a deep passion. She lugs her computer with her as she crafts her next story. One could say she loves pretty nails, big earrings and spiky hair. She can be found drinking coffee or wine, depending on the time of the day.

The Power of Three Love (4 books)
  • Foundations (The Power of Three Love #1)
  • Fahrenheit (The Power of Three Love #2)
  • Famous (The Power of Three Love #3)