Start by marking “Queen Sector: Dystopian Reverse Harem Romance” as Want to Read:
Queen Sector: Dystopian Reverse Harem Romance

Queen Sector: Dystopian Reverse Harem Romance

He wants me to be his Queen. Over my dead body.

The necromancer King of Old York rules Manhattan with an iron fist. His control over the dead has turned the zombies of this island into his own personal army of destruction. Humans cower in fear, afraid of being killed or turned, while the undead do whatever the King desires.

As a witch in the rebellion, Ive done what I
Published February 18th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Queen Sector, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Queen Sector

Start your review of Queen Sector: Dystopian Reverse Harem Romance
LolliMolly ⫷fiction addiction⫸
Yay, a non-academy RH! Don't get me wrong, I enjoy those too, but the field is a bit saturated with those at the moment lol.

This is a standalone set in the zombie year 2099 universe. You don't have to have read any others in that world though; I haven't read a single other Zombie Year 2099 book and I didn't feeling like I was missing anything.

And okay, I know, I know, some people aren't into zombies. I get it. But hear me out! The zombies in here are really mild on the yuck-scale so don't let
E.J. Frost
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
An excellent entry into the Zombie 2099 series.

This is a lighter entry into the series, but tons of fun to read. The book is a great example of beginning in the middle of the action, a feature of urban fantasy that I've always loved. The pace slows down a little after the initial bang, though, and I had to battle through a couple of chapters until the pace picked up again. This might have been necessary for character development, but it was a little clunky.

Mia has all the spunk and drive you
Courtney
Received ARC from BookSprout for Honest Review.
I Give this Book a 3.5-4/5 Star Rating, Listing as 3.

HEA(?): Yes.
Romance: 3.5/5
Heat: 3.5-4ish/5
Drama: 5/5
Suspense: 3.5/5
Dark(?): No, not to me.

No Spoilers.
I Wanted to give this book a shot cause the story sounded interesting, its not bad, but I wish it was better.
This is set in a dystopian future, I just didnt get a vibe of the atmosphere in the book weirdly, cause it felt kinda vague a bit, true there were hints and small descriptions/explanations
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Queen Sector is full of heart stopping action, evil, hope, and a romance that steals your breath!

I adored Mia and all that she was trying to achieve. She wants to better the entire sector, not just herself. She's an inspiration to those who look down on her, and she has a huge heart filled with love. Lucian, Bain, and Orion were so much more than I expected. While they have wildly different personalities at their core they are still great men who suffered huge loss. These 4 have a beautiful
Jessica Robbins
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-tour, own-kindle

Another fantastic addition to this wonderful inter-connected series! This time we follow Mia as she goes on a mission only to find herself caught by the royal family. The King is horrible and has three sons that he loathes. She is supposed to be his newest bride but falls for the princes instead which leads to some interesting problems to say the least. Now she has to decide if she can be the Queen they
thehotmesslibrary
Feb 21, 2020 rated it liked it
Queen Sector by Lucy Auburn is a standalone novel set in the Zombie Year 2099 universe which has a collection of books in it. This book focuses on the story of Mia, a witch who is part of the rebellion and is tasked with trying to end the King of Old York, a necromancer with incredible power and cruelty. For years he has turned people into mindless, flesh eating zombies, killing witches and other things of supernatural value whilst stomping on the poor humans. Mia has been working with a witch ...more
Jaime
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was ok

It's a cool idea. A bunch of different writers write books all in the same universe. Each town or city is a sector with its own supernatural situations. The problem is this novel wasn't clear that was what was happening. I had to look up why this is a standalone novel, and part of a series. Since there is more than one author it wasn't clear. Seems like that should've been clearly stated in the blurb.

This book severely lacked world-building. It may be part of a series, but it is supposed to be a
Have Coffee Need Books
Let's get the bad out of the way.
Queen Sector is my least favorite Zombie Year 2099 story.

Zombie Manhattan is the domain of a necromancer king who is a real prize (that is sarcasm). King Ulric has been building a zombie army by infecting the humans in this future view of NYC. And the only real threat to the King is the Fireflies: a group of rebel witches looking to free the island of His Necrohole reign.

A little bit of Reverse Harem saves this from being something I would put down and not
Billie
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
He wants me to be his Queen. Over my dead body.
As a witch in the rebellion, Ive done what I can to stand up to him and his toadies. Always in the shadows. Always in secret. Until the day betrayal and bloodshed reveals
Sarah Reads "Reading in Sarah's Corner"
3.5 of 5 Hearts

Read at your own risk. There may be a spoiler.

Lucy Auburn wrote a fun book filled with intrigue.
It kept me glued to the pages and I dove into the world of the necromancer King and Mia a rebellious witch.

The book is well-written I just wanted to see more of the dystopian time it was placed in and we only really see the undead in this time frame not much else.

It was not dark or a suspense book like others in this
series of the Zombie Year 2099. This one was more laid back and
Kristy
Feb 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Mia her life is hard half her family gone killed by a ruthless necromancer of a King most of her kind witches live in hiding no one wants to be food for Zombies. But Mia and her band of rebellious witches have a plan one that goes horribly wrong it also reveals Mia is more then a witch. But now the King plans to make her his queen but his wife's never live long Mia has to escape. Then one more option presents itself Lucien, Bain, and Orion will help her if she helps them can she trust these ...more
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Feb 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a new author to me and I will be checking out more of her work. This is one book of a series that is set in Zombie Year 2099. Each story has a different author. I have read several and this book is good but not my favorite. There is an evil King that is a necromancer, a rebellious witch and 3 princes. King Ulric is the ruler of all residents of New York dead, undead and all supes. He has created all manors of zombies to do via bidding. Mia, the rebellious witch, tries to infiltrate the ...more
Megan
Feb 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Queen Sector is part of the Zombie Year 2099' book world & I'm here for it! This was a fast paced adventure full of witches, necromancers, zombies, an evil king you'll definitely want to junk punch, a heroine that you'll be rooting for & 3 princes that will have you swooning 😍 all over the place.

I do want to mention that at times the story line felt a bit rushed; like there were more details that I wanted from this read and these characters. Regardless, I really enjoyed Queen Sector...
Anne Dwyer
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mia and the fireflies are planning to kill the king - but Sasha betrayes them, and after seeing just how powerful she is, the king decides that Mia will be his next wife and bear the heir to his kingdom. Mia knows that she will probably be killed once the baby is boirn - even if marrying the king isnt her worst nightmare.
When his three sons offer Mia a way out - a deal - she takes it. But will Manhattan be better off under the rule of the three princes? Or will they turn out to be as bad as
Breen
Mar 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Queen Sector, Mias story. A supernatural story packed with action and romance!! Queen Sector is set in the universe of Zombie Year 2099 but it can be read as a standalone! I felt it lacked a bit on the background story but it was well written.

Mia, I adored her! She was so determine to improve the whole sector and not just herself. Her heart was fulled of love. Lucian, Bain and Orion were everything! Different personalities, each one of them incredible!

This was such an amazing read. If youre
Scarolet Ellis
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Queen Sector by Lucy Auburn I was not sure what to expect when I started reading this story. As I got father ito the book I could not put this story down this I was done with it. This was such an amazing read that I can not get enough of the characters and story line that I have read it two times now. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about magic, Sci-Fi and paranormal romances.

Elvira
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing book and true to this authors writing it totally entertained me from beginning to the end. The characters are amazing with plenty of chemistry. Easy flow to the storyline kept me turning the pages.

Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
This was a little different than I expected but enjoyable nonetheless. I loved Mia and her drive for making the world better after the virus has spread and their King has taken to not protecting them. His sons were a lot more than I expected, in a good way. Their personalities are so different but together made a whole and that's exactly what Mia needed.
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
What's a girl to do when she is trying to make her world better? She agrees with the Princes to be with them and holy cow one perfect woman along with Lucian, Bain and Orion , I enjoyed the previous books and liked this one I will be reading it again to make sure I didn't miss anything.
Carrie
Enjoyable

This was fun. At one point I wished it was a series instead of a standalone so we could get a more in depth look at the characters and story, but it works well as it is too. It ends is a bit anticlimactic, but overall it enjoyable.
Dawn Milligan
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This has a HEA!!!😍🤩🤯 I love Lucy she writes phenomenal storys! Her Phoenix academy series was my first and fav! This is well written and a stand alone our girl gets her HEA!!😍🤩 I couldn't put it down!!! ...more
Carrie
Feb 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love that this is a stand alone RH as although I love series it's nice to just have a story thats done if that makes sense. I loved the princes and the Evil King was a good bad guy. Mia was a good main character and she had good chemistry with all her harem.
Noelle Woodruff
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Queen Sector

Dang!!! I could not put this book down! With zombies and a controlling evil King and hot princes! It gets hot! You will not be disappointed!
Cat
Fiona Clarkson
Feb 20, 2020
Lion Queen
Feb 24, 2020

• Noir Reformatory (Paranormal Prison)
  • Uppercut Princess (The Heights Crew, #1)
  • Shadowlands Sector
  • Andorra Sector (X-Clan #1)
  • Royal Vampire Sector
  • Delinquent Demons (Paranormal Prison)
  • Waking Darkness: A Supernatural Academy Paranormal Romance (Academy of the Underworld Book 1)
  • Shadowborn Academy: Year One (Dark Fae Academy Series, #1)
  • Stoneheart
  • Conveniently Convicted (Paranormal Prison)
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
  • Seduction (The Hollow #2)
  • Claiming Darkness: A Supernatural Academy Paranormal Romance (Academy of the Underworld Book 2)
  • The Dying Wolf (The Familiar Empire, #2)
  • Teacher I Want to Date
  • Sinless Demons (Monsters and Miseries #2)
  • Sacrifice (Her Soulkeepers, #1)
  • Fearless (Steel Demons MC #3)
Lucy Auburn is an urban fantasy/paranormal romance writer who lives in the Southwest. She loves writing interesting stories about strong women. Some of the writers who inspire her include Patricia Briggs and Sarah J. Maas.

News & Interviews