Start by marking “Taunt Me: A Dark Billionaire Mafia Romance (Dark Odyssey Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Taunt Me: A Dark Billionaire Mafia Romance (Dark Odyssey Book 2)

Taunt Me: A Dark Billionaire Mafia Romance (Dark Odyssey Book 2)

She was always mine … whether she wanted to be or not

Ten years ago I allowed another man to take her to pay her father’s debt.
Fighting for her would have started a blood war.

Now she’s back in my life and brings more than I bargained for.
She comes to me scared, helpless, and begging for my help.
Her enemies want to take her again.
Blackmail her and hold her captive.
Published February 5th 2020 by Bliss Romance Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Taunt Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taunt Me

Start your review of Taunt Me: A Dark Billionaire Mafia Romance (Dark Odyssey Book 2)
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gabe and Charlotte will draw you into this story from first page. They were destined to be together they even shared the same birth date. When Charlotte's fathers business goes bust, it sets into motion a destruction that will change her family structure forever. In order to save the rest of her family she had to marry De Lucca who never treated women well. Now she is free and looking for protection from her first love Gabe. Their reconnection was suppose to be a way for him to free himself of ...more
BP34
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you like mafia romances, you'll enjoy this book. It's the second book in the Dark Odyssey Series but is a standalone. Dark romance at it 's best. This book is steamy and guaranteed to set your Kindle on fire. Grab a comfortable chair and a cool drink because you'll need it. Once I started reading it was hard to put down. Dark, delicious and over the top. The book is full of suspense, danger and lots of drama. So many twists my head was spinning. A great read. "I received the ARC from Bad Boy ...more
Judy
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In the 2nd story of the Dark Odyssey Series we have Gabe and Charlotte’s story. Twelve years ago Gabe does some work for Charlotte’s dad and ends up having a secret relationship with her and the night after Charlotte turns 18 they spend one beautiful night together and have planned what the future holds for them. The next day all heck breaks lose at Charlotte’s house and she loses her 2 brothers and grandmother to a ruthless man, Antonio as her father lost the money invested by some corrupted ...more
Diane
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ADDICTING SERIES A MUST HAVE FOR SURE!!!!
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of "TAUNT ME" OMG!!!!! What a dark intense drama, suspense, intrigue, angst, abuse, killing, twists that you never saw coming.
Charlotte Revello's life has changed so much since her father's business fell apart and Antonio De Lucca came to take his vengeance out her father killing her two brothers and grandmother right infront of her then taking her as payment.
Gabriel Giordano has been floundering since Charlotte was taken from him 10yrs ago his family is worried
Karen
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Ms. Summer writes some very hot and sexy scenes in The Dark Odyssey books. I loved Tease Me, Nick’s story, and Taunt Me did not disappoint. Gabe’s story was just as hot, suspenseful, and dangerous as Tease Me.

Gabe lost his true love ten years ago. She was taken from him and he couldn’t do anything about it. In his world it was too dangerous for him to go after her since his entire family and any friends of the family were threatened if he went after Charlotte.

Charlotte is destined to live
Kelly DeMarco
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Everlasting love ignites the eternal light of hope through the heart-aching darkness of despair
Wow! Taunt Me: A Dark Billionaire Mafia Romance (Dark Odyssey Book 2) by Faith Summers (Khardine Gray) is truly an edge of your seat, hold your breath, heart in your throat, taunt with the dreaded anticipation of something dark and dangerous lurking just around the corner. Always.
This book has all the feels for the characters. My heart was so heavy for them both, but Charlotte’s perseverance and
Country Girl
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reva Parks
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Gabriel has loved Charlotte since she was sixteen but he's ten years older. They have the same birthday and on the day she turned 18 she gave her virginity to him. However, when she snuck home, she witnessed the killing of both her big brothers and was kidnapped and taken off to Italy where she lived with her husband as he sold her as a prostitute. Poor Gabriel was forced to accept as the man who took her paid her family a visit and killed all the family's staff, threatening to kill all of his ...more
Cassie
Gladys
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a terrific read and I am just loving this series. I thought Charlotte and Gabriel's story was intense, dark, twisted, poignant, tragic, steamy and suspenseful. My heart really hurt for these two as their love story, that starts out so sweet and beautiful takes a horrifying, violent and heartbreaking turn. This romance just consumed me. Be warned; your emotions will be put through a wringer and your nerves will be stretched to the breaking point as this couple gets another shot at a HEA. ...more
Colleen
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was a good read. I absolutely love Gabe and his brothers. Character of Charlotte was ok my issue with Charlotte character is if you were taken and indured 10 years of abuse and rape repeatedly you wouldn't go back to your first love and see how he's doing and then go and have sex with him over and over like she did after everything she went through you would be traumatized and need to be by yourself and find yourself again just saying. The chemistry between gabe and Charlotte are off ...more
Maria11
Feb 17, 2020 rated it liked it
3 to 3.5

Sex and mafia good combination. I would have given more, but I just felt that Charlotte’s 10 year‘s of trauma was glossed over. How do you just recover in a blink of an eye. No PTSD nothing. You would think after 10 years there would be some lasting effects. Not a thing and she just jumps into a sexual relationship with no problems. The relationship on top of everything isn’t vanilla to say the least.

The mafia stuff was good and the villains were evil. I will read the next.
Gloria Garcia
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I just loved reading this, dark and on the edge of your seat, story about Gabriel Giordano, co-owner of the Dark Odyssey and Charolotte Revello, his stolen goddess. It’s full of drama, haunting details, heartbreaking, suspenseful, hot sexy scenes and the hard earned happy ever after. Faith does a fantastic job getting the story out and I can’t wait to read what shenanigans Salvatore gets up to with Mimi. Kudos to Ms Summers on a great read!!
I have voluntarily read and reviewed this ARC for my
kk
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wow this was one dark and gripping second chance romance!
I liked the storyline, it hooked me right in together with interesting characters. I really admired Charlotte and her strength and resilience. She and Gabe had an amazing connection and were destined to be together after all they went through.
Can’t wait to read the next book!

I received an advanced copy of this book from BadBoyUpdate and am voluntarily leaving my honest review.
Anadosen
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When I started reading I couldn't put it down.Faith Summers is magnifysent and amazing writer.I cannot wait to read more of there books.Keep up the great work.You should definitely read this book.Can't wait for the next book.
Pat
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The great character and storyline development grabbed my attention from the very beginning! However, the HOT chemistry between Gabe and Charlotte kept me totally captivated until the turn of the very last page!
Kathy
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gabe and Charlotte are exceptional characters within this book and then add in his brothers and you have one heck of a series so far. You have chemistry, loyalty, suspense and Chicago what more can you ask for. I'm looking forward to seeing where Salvatore goes from here next. Enjoy
Latoya Sterns
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Similarly...

Similarly written like part 1 but with way more drama. I didn’t mind it though. The writing was good but why is it that the females always end up losing part of their family to get the guy?
Nate
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved Gabe & Charlotte's story. Good characters. Great chemistry. Loving this series. I received a free copy of the book. And am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Leannie Ly

• Tease Me:  Dark Odyssey Book 1
  • Arranged: A Dark Mafia Romance
  • The Cruelest Stranger
  • Code of Silence
  • Tease of Spades (Game of Love #2)
  • Ace of Hearts: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance (Game of Love Book 1)
  • Never Truth
  • Axel: Alpha Male Friends to Lovers Short Romance (Broadaxe Security Book 2)
  • With This Ring
  • The Pledge (Mafia Vows, #3)
  • Forever Lies
  • Savage Dom (Savage Island #1)
  • Give Me Another Chance (The Raven Brothers #3)
  • Deceived (The Child Collector Series Book 1)
  • Violet: A Dark Mafia Romance (Colors of Crime, #3)
  • Tangled Promise (Sinful Truths, #4)
  • The Debt (Mafia Vows, #1)
  • What a Wolf Demands (Lux Catena Book, #3)