Start by marking “Bullet (Suicide Kings MC)” as Want to Read:
Bullet (Suicide Kings MC)

Bullet (Suicide Kings MC)

When Dixyn Knox left her home with dreams of seeing her name in lights in LA, she never thought she'd go back. Wanting to get away from the motorcycle club life she'd been born into, she left without a backward glance. But four years later, after failing to make a name for herself and getting mixed up with the wrong crowd, her grandfather passes away, and she decides to re ...more
Published February 18th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Bullet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bullet

Start your review of Bullet (Suicide Kings MC)
Lee-anna Dunk
May 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tanya
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic

Wow
What a great story
At the end
The author says this is the first time writing an MC book
You would never know it tho
I loved everything about it!!!
I hope there will be more to these!!!!!!
Doris
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: biker, arc
A Must Read MC Book!!!

Wow!! Get prepared because once I started this book I found that this book was one you read from the very first page until the last line was written without putting it down. It was that good!

I loved the characters of this book because each one brought something different to the table which isn’t unthinkable since we are dealing with rival MC’s with and a MC Princess caught in the middle. Not only that Ms. Sparxx added in a cartel element in this story as well. With all of
Julie
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really liked the characters in this book. Dixyn and Bullet were great together. Their relationship wasn’t mean’t to be but their chemistry was too intense and they couldn’t ignore their feelings.

An intense read. Wonderful characters all round and a great storyline.
Looking forward to more Suicide Kings MC. A definite must read!
Jessica
May 15, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So let me start off by saying I loved Dixyn from the very beginning. Ford, not so much. If you can make it through the beginning of the story, Ford will grow on you.
This is a MC romance with a younger woman and older man. He’s the President of an opposing MC of her dad’s MC. (Where her dad is the President.)
Tina
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great read! 1st time author for me. I really enjoyed her writing. Can't wait to read more from her! ...more
Robyn Corcoran
Feb 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for Saucy Reviews On Kinky Korner
This raw, gritty MC story grabs your attention very quickly and holds it all the way through until the last page but it’s not exactly for the faint-of-heart in places.

The Forsaken MC and the Suicide Kings MC were rivals so after the father of president of the Forsaken dies all clubs come to pay their respects. Dixyn Knox, granddaughter of the deceased is newly back in town and sees Ford Lawson, the president of the Suicide Kings. Both take a fancy to ea
Cheri
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dixyn returned home for her much loved grandfather's funeral. She thought she'd left the club life behind. Her brothers and father were officers and breathed club life. Now with what she was running from she could only hope it hadn't followed her. Her choice in men wasn't good and she sure didn't want to add a biker to the mix. Until she laid eyes on Ford. Or more like they locked eyes on each other.

Ford was a biker. A biker from a rival club. Her father's main rival. No way could she she get i
Beauty And The Books
Feb 17, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: maryann
This is my first book by Nikki Sparxx and honestly, most of the book was about sex I don't feel like we got a story until 90 percent of the book although the book was still good I was very offended by the use of the word Wetback in this book. No, I'm not one of those people that easily offend this did offend me because the word was repeatedly used over and over again. I feel like she could have used a different word. ...more
Charlotte Isaac
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
I really liked this book. I loved the characters, and the camaraderie and loyalty. I couldn't put it down once started.

I loved Dixyn and Bullet together, they may of started out as a fling but I could tell they could be more. Fighting feelings.

Nikki Sparxx did amazing with this book. And I can't wait for more.
Stacy
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a book!!! This was my second book by Nikki Sparxx and WOW!! I have been missing out. This book had it all. Forbidden, betrayal, steamy sex and even a dangerous drug lord. If you haven't read anything from this truly talented author then you severely missing out. ...more
Karen
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Forbidden fruit couldn’t be more dangerous.

Dixyn Knox just needed a reason to go back home, unfortunately, the reason couldn’t have been a worse one. Laughlin, Nevada is home and hopefully a safe haven for her to hide out from her ex.

Ford “Bullet” Lawson, the President of the Suicide Kings and the biggest rival of Dixyn’s father’s MC, the Forsaken. For some reason he can’t seem to get the hot little redhead out of his mind. He knows that she’s off-limits, but that doesn’t stop him from wanting h
G
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a really, really good, slow burn story. These two people are the most unlikely of couples because Dixyn/Dixie, is the Forsaken Princess. Her grandfather, Blackhawk, was President of The Forsaken MC and was killed in a motorcycle accident. Her father, Apache, the VP, became President after the death of his father, and Ford Lawson/Bullet, is President of the Suicide Kings MC making them bitter rivals. When her grandfather died Dixyn escapes L.A. and the clutches of the abusive Matteo Alvar ...more
CYNDY
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
*****5 WOW Stars*****
Nikki Sparxx is a new author for me and I was not let down with this book. Dixyn and Ford’s story is so so good! The Forsaken MC and the Suicide Kings MC are rivals as long as they could remember; but differences get put to the side when father of president of the Forsaken passes away tragically. This is the reason for Dixyn return home but she has been keeping a lot of secrets for her family. Dixyn cannot believe how many bikers show up for the funeral even rival MC’s. But
Jay
Jul 09, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Forced my self to finish........waste of time!

She's a lying whore, that's gets her self in trouble with the cartel, runs home to daddy when her grandpa dies, to get away from him. Of she's boo hoo en about how much she loved him and can't believe he's dead. But never bothered to see him after she ran away.
Then she meets the prez of a rival club to her father's and sleeps with him, thing is so ridiculous , the crap that happens in it would not happen in a MC real or not! She's a whorr , he's a
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dixon is going home because her grandfather passed away , seeing her dad, brothers and the rest of the Forsaken MC is bittersweet , seeing all the other MC's attend including rivals even more so but Ford the President of the Suicide Kings stirred all kinds of things in her, she is running from her mistakes in LA and now they have come to her hometown.
Bullet aka Ford knows she is not someone he should be with but each time they say it is the last but they can not stay away from each other,  when
United Indie Book Blog
MC is my favourite genre so when this one came up my hand came straight out for this one. It has everything you come to expect from a MC romance it has drama, alpha’s in a leather cut, intense chemistry and plenty of action. This is also an age gap romance. What starts out as a fling becomes much much more and their secret romance comes out as she is the daughter of one MC Pres and he is the Pres of a rival club. There is trouble with a cartel which she finds herself in the middle of(without rea ...more
Sue
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a fantastic book. I have never read a biker book by this author before and was very pleasantly surprised at how good it was, from the storyline, to the characters and the sweet romance.
The plot was believable, the family dynamics in each biker club were interesting and real, and the steamy attraction and interaction between Ford and Dixyn was hot and emotional. I loved it and can't wait for hopefully more books in the series!

***** 4.5 ***** "she was the girl they all loved to protect" s
Kate
Feb 28, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a shame!

This book had a great storyline and had huge potential. Unfortunately the heroine comes across as a cheap and nasty sl@t, and the hero is no better. If you’re wanting to read an MC book where none of the main characters have morals or self respect this book is for you.
Shannon Godwin
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First let me say the MC books are one of my top favorites & it takes a lot for me to give a bad review for any of them because I just seem to get so wrapped up in them.
That being said, I absolutely loved this book! I love the drama & suspense. I loved this book from beginning to end. I look forward to the next one!
Andrea Floyd
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

The author wove a fantastic story of rival motorcycle clubs, a mexican cartel and the sadistic man who ran it, the story is action packed ,filled with plenty of twists and turns, sexual chemistry and romance. The characters are interesting and they pull you head long into one wild ride.
Karry
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic Read!

Loved it! I didn’t want it to end. It was a roller coaster of craziness, ridiculously hot sex , and intense drama with some feels sprinkled all over it. A must read.
Candy
Feb 25, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read!

This is the first book that I've read by author and I enjoyed it. Bad ass bikers, forbidden love with rival clubs and an age gap. The story line was predictable, but the scenes between Dyxen and Ford were off the charts hot!
Karen J
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Back to Lovin MC Genre

I havent read an MC book in a long time.
Was excited for this one when I read the blurb. Easy to fall in love with characters, plus moments you want to throw your kindle across the room.
It was perfect !!!
Gina
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

I enjoy this genre very much and was definitely not disappointed with this story. Nikki has done it again with Ford and Dixon. Loved their chemistry from the very beginning to the very end. Can’t wait to see what Nikki comes out with next.
Latifa Morrisette
I really love it when I find new authors to read. Bullet is my first book by Nikki Sparxx and I was not disappointed. I loved Dixyn and Bullet so much. This is an older man/woman, rival MC's and so much more. I can't wait to read more of this series. ...more
Mary Daniel
Offensive

The book was ok, I liked the story and it was told from dual POV's. However, the ethnic slurs were offensive. I would have given the book 3 or 4 stars without them.
debbie mason
May 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Couldn't put it down

Hot and sexy alpha bikers from rival MC's, throw in the cartel who kidnaps the MC princess......this all makes for one hell of ride!
Nicole Lloyd
May 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Explosive

What a great start to an amazing series! It kept
Me on the edge of my seat the whole
Book.
can’t wait to see what’s next in this series!
Rebecca from Cover to Cover Book Blog
Diyxn came home from being away for a funeral that saved her life. Her family is apart of a MC. She is also running from her past and wants nothing to do with alpha males that are demanding. Ford sees her at the funeral and can not keep his eyes off her knowing its a bad idea to even think about her since he’s in a rival MC. Will one taste hurt anyone though?

• Prospect (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis)
  • Malcolm (Dirty Aces MC, #1)
  • Reaper (Ruthless Kings MC, #1)
  • Her Saviors (Devil's Regents MC #1)
  • Fender (Soulless Kings MC, #1)
  • Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC, #5)
  • Screw (Hell's Handlers MC, #8)
  • Alarick (King's Descendants MC, #1)
  • Bash (Kings of Carnage MC, #2)
  • Viking (Soulless Bastards MC Miami Chapter, #3)
  • Roman (Savage Kings MC - South Carolina, #1)
  • Shattered Skull (Sons of Sinister, #1)
  • Explosive (The Houston Defiance MC, #1)
  • Boomer (Ruthless Kings MC, #2)
  • Chaos (Kings of Carnage MC, #1)
  • Poodle (Ruthless Kings MC, #4)
  • King of Kings
  • Desert King (Royal Bastards MC: Santa Fe, NM, #1)
Lover of angst, drama, and happily ever afters, Nikki Sparxx is the bestselling author of The Scars Series, and The Elemental Prophecy Series. She previously wrote under the name Nikki Narvaez, but has adopted a new, sexy pen name to better suit the style of her books.

When she’s not writing, Nikki enjoys reading, playing Texas Hold ‘Em poker, and spending time with her real life book boyfriend, La