Start by marking “Written in the Stars” as Want to Read:
Written in the Stars

Written in the Stars

A love of a lifetime is hard to come by these days. We all chase that ever-elusive happily-ever-after.

But when that love is written in the stars, you’ll find yourself falling faster than a comet from the sky.

Valentine’s Day shouldn’t be just one day—love should be celebrated forever and always.

No simple roses or violets will do; my special someone deserves the stars and

To ask other readers questions about Written in the Stars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Written in the Stars

Start your review of Written in the Stars
Jenny  (Jenz Book Jewels)
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Short read novella with the Cherry Grove family to Highway 17 and extended family.
Valentine's Love Letters to the women in their lives, showing them love, devotion, appreciation and giving all the feels
Michele McMullen
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I fell in love with this wonderful array of short stories involving all of my favorite characters that Leaona created. We are treated to peak into their lives and get to catch up with all of them ! I do love those alpha males and the women that have stolen their hearts and filled their worlds!!!
~~Michele McMullen ~~
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This novella is just what you need to get you ready for Valentine’s Day. Written in the stars is a compilation of letters written by the alpha men of her novels to their women. It is charmingly sweet, irresistible and will have you swooning. It is a definite must read that you will read over again. I voluntarily agreed to receive an ARC of this book for an honest review.
Christine
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG...I absolutely loved this novella. Leaona has a way of making you fall in love with her characters over and over again. I loved the way each of her Alphas showed theirs loves how much they mean to them. It was great catching up with the families and their friends that have come to mean so much to us. We even get a glimpse of future characters, and I can’t wait to read their stories. Thank you Leaona for writing such amazing books, and sharing them with us. I truly feel like I am part of thei ...more
Coco.V
Feb 13, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (2/13/2020)! 🎁
Mary Snow
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect! The memories of all her books!

The very first story had me emotional and teary with Lea and One on the beach where her books started it all.....
I’ve been here since the beginning and I hope there’s never an end!!!
I recommend it to everyone.
Happy Valentine’s Day <3
Lisa Hemming
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My favorite holiday is Valentine’s Day and I love celebrating, decorating and buying special gifts for my family. I received an early treat this year when I read “Written in the Stars”, Leaona Luxx’s holiday novella, which is filled with romance, passion and feelings I know came from her heart. What a wonderful and creative idea to have the men from all of her books write love letters to their soulmates. All the couples are happy and deeply in love, but sometimes everyday life gets in the way, s ...more
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Written in the Stars is a super sweet novella. You can’t go wrong with a collection of love letters from all of Leaona’s alpha males to the women they love.

From the moment I started reading this novella I knew it would be something special. These guys and their crazy ideas. They are so sweet and romantic. Each letter in this story is super sweet, romantic and so fitting for each couple. Plus, a little sneak of what is to come from Leaona.

If you haven’t read any of her books this is a PERFECT i
Teri
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What's Valentine without a trip to Cedar Grove to see what One and company are up to. And the guys are up to something alright. This is a sweet tribute to the women they love as the guys fall in line with One's idea for them to show them some love. These strong, brooding, mumbling, playful men get to our out their love to the women that support them. It's enough to make you all warm and gooey just right for the special day of love. It's fun and sweet especially how jaded they are all waiting for ...more
Belle's Book Labyrinth
If you're looking for something sweet, romantic, and heartwarming, Written in the Stars is the perfect read for just that, especially Valentine's Day!

This is a collection of love letters written from all the alphas of the author's books to the love of their lives and it just makes you melt and gets you all giggly inside. I myself am not much of a romantic but my hubby is and reading the letters from these alphas to their beauties gave me the same feelings I get when my hubby shows me his love.

I
Diane
Recommends it for: ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE BOOK
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of "WRITTEN IN THE STARS" What an amazing creative idea to write love letters to your significant other from all hot as sin alpha males from previous books them getting together to plan this was so dreamy.
This book will definitely be a keeper the love letters were so sweet, loving, they made you melt into a puddle it was so heartwarming, touching to see these strong alpha males show you their tender side it's beautiful.
I definitely recommend to get this fantasic col
Kelly
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Written in the Stars by Leaona Luxx is one of the sweetest novellas I have ever read. It is a unique book where Leaona has taken all of her leading males, or all of her boys as I like to call them, and has them step up to the plate for Valentine's Day.

With each and every one of them writing a letter to their loves, you get a glimpse into their lives in the most sweetest, romantic way. It's a beautiful compilation and a great read with Valentine's Day coming as love is definitely Written in the S
Eunice J
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! I’m sure there are books of love letters of famous people in history out there, but now we have a contemporary book of letters from the characters of Leaona Luxx to their loved ones. It’s great! As you read each letter, you are reminded of their stories and how they came to be together. For those stories you haven’t yet read, the letters will make you want to. Such passion and love and sweetness in each letter. Who wouldn’t want to receive one of these letters? Pick up this book ...more
Jill Badker
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
LOVED this novella, Leaona keeps all the characters alive and shares a very special Valentine's with each and every one of them. Showing us all how strong love is and no matter how long you've been together there can still be romance in your life. The entire bunch from Cherry Grove off Highway 17 makes me want to be part of their friends and family with every book I read. Now this one had them all in it and shared with us a little of each of their lives and reminded us how much they are in love ...more
Cindy
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books-2020
Written in the Stars by Leaona Luxx is a collection of beautifully written love letters from all of Mrs. Luxx's alphas to the love of their lives! This short novella is sweet, endearing, heartwarming, and will leave you all tingly inside from all the sweetness.

You don't have to have read any previous books, however to get the whole, full experience of the love I'd suggest definitely reading them!!

Ashley
Quick and easy read of love letters!! Ashley @ Carolina Chic’s Read

Written in the Stars in a compilation of love letters from some of Leaona Luxx alpha males. All the men got together and decide for Valentine’s Day to write love letters to their other halves! So heartfelt and wonderfully written. Gave you a glimpse of some couples she had coming. I can’t wait for the new couple’s stories!!! Quick easy read you can do in one sitting!
Corrinne
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this ! I think it’s a unique novella that I have come across a glimpse into so many lives and lives of someone awesome characters ! This makes you want to read the books you haven’t read to find out their stories and to read the stories again that you have already read ! Did i day I loved this ? You don’t have to know the stories or characters but it does make you smile and think oh I know them or that. Great read
Sarah Klecker
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was exactly what everyone needs for Valentine’s this year!!!
Such a creative idea to have all of her past characters write each other heartfelt love letters ♥️

“I don’t remember living before you, and I can’t dream without you in it. Fate brought us together. The world could tear us apart, and time will stand still as it witnesses the love between me and you.”

~Chord to Sarah (written by Leaona Luxx)
Nicole
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice that’s what this novella is made of.

What a wonderful trip down memory lane for the characters and readers. This novella is a collection of love letters from the men in Leaona Luxx’s world to the amazing women they love.

Whether you are a life long fan of Leaona Luxx’s work or a new reader this is a great introduction to her book world Redemption Highway!
Anne Milne
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a perfect time for this collection of love notes from Leaona's alpha men to the women they love. Each one different, sweet and romantic and reaffirming just how much they mean to each other. We see not only the bonds between each couple but with the group as a whole. Just what I needed to cheer my romantic soul .
Lynn (Ellesea Loves Reading)
This is definitely one for fans of the author who are familiar with the characters she’s written. I’m confident, fans will enjoy catching up with their favourite protagonists’ or two.

The concept of the novella is good but totally lost on someone like me who has never read anything my Ms Luxx before.
Diane Norwood For The Love of Pimping
This novella was superb! Having all of the leading men from past books, and some future books, step up and really make them focus on Valentine's Day in a remarkably special way was flawless and so heart felt. Great read!
Donna Owens
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
❤Love this book❤

Written in the Stars is a sweet treat from the brilliant author Leaona Luxx
This novella is sure to make your heart skip a beat and bring a smile to your face and wish it was Valentine's everyday
Definitely a 5 star must read 😍
❤❤❤❤💗❤❤❤❤❤
Darja Drakšič
Heartwarming

Beautifull love letters from all the hot guys to their loved ones. Must-read and just in time for a super hearty valentines day.

This book gives you the hints and bits of every book (already published and those tba) from perfect love author.
Sharon Landry
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just when you think you couldn’t love these characters more..... Leaona goes and makes it happens! What better time than Valentines. This novella is a compilation of love letters written by her alphas to their loves. I highly recommend you grab this today!!
Cristina Ortiz
In love with love again

I absolutely love this book!! It’s such a great way to catch up with all of the awesome couples in Leaona Luxx’s world.
This book makes me wish that I had someone to do this for me.
Cynthia Bishop
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a cute little story. Loved the love letters from the guys. This book makes me want to hurry up and read everyone else's story to get caught up. This story was wonderfully written. It's just in time for Valentine's Day. Check it out I recommend it.
Letti
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sweetest compilation I've ever read! Leaona gives us that "unconditional love from sweet Alphas" some of us are still looking for! We see the protective side of each Alpha in their own individual books but seeing this sweeter side is just as great! Great Valentine's Day read ❤
Jodi Pickel
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story is all about celebrating Valentines Day the right way. A love letter to their wives in the place they met. SUCH A WONDERFUL IDEA. Loved it from beginning to end.

To hear again how they fell in love and still are today was WONDERFUL!!
Mandy Saial
This was a very Romantic & Sweet Valentine's day read . I enjoyed reading each love letter from each and every alpha to their sweethearts form all of Leaona's beautiful novels .
This was definitely a treat .

• Flame (Web of Desire, #2)
  • Loved You Once (The Baker’s Creek Billionaire Brothers, #1)
  • Ashes (Web of Desire, #3)
  • Us After You
  • Throne Away
  • Public Displays of Affection
  • True Confessions (Gospel, Idaho #1)
  • All I Ask
  • Accidental Arrangement
  • Must Love Forever (425 Madison Avenue #11)
  • Alexa: The Ties That Bind (Auction Night, #1)
  • Wolfhunter River (Stillhouse Lake, #3)
  • Someday, Someday
  • Fight for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #2)
  • A Snowflake Wish
  • The Skeleton in the Closet (Southern Ghost Hunter Mysteries, #2)
  • A Ghostly Gift (Southern Ghost Hunter mysteries, #1.5)
  • Dirty Sweet Valentine: And Other Filthy Tales of Love
Leaona, also known as Lea, lives with her husband in southern WV. A small business owner, she closed her shop after facing a life altering loss. She's a doting mother of three sons and their spouses.

Leaona was inspired to write while she raised her family, never dreaming one day, she would be published. While loving all genres of books, Lea writes contemporary romance stories filled with redemptio