Start by marking “Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)” as Want to Read:
Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)

Unbreakable

(Cloverleigh Farms #4)

In hindsight, I should not have had that fifth mimosa at Breakfast with Santa.

Or the sixth, seventh, and eighth.

But my shame over the public meltdown that resulted was nothing compared to being abandoned by my husband of fifteen years for a much younger woman—and did I mention she’s pregnant?

For the sake of my children and my pride, I packed up and headed for my
Published February 10th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Unbreakable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbreakable

Start your review of Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I’d moved here to find peace and security, to feel grounded and safe and strong, to create a haven for myself and my children, to piece my heart back together again and keep it protected. Instead, I’d fallen in love. I felt exposed and raw and vulnerable, and I hated myself for it.

The ”Cloverleigh Farms” series keeps leaving me wanting more. I’ve enjoyed getting swept up in each Sawyer sister’s whirlwind romance. ”UNBREAKABLE” is the oldest
Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: missy, ratula
I have been an uber fan of Melanie Harlow and the Cloverleigh series for a long time. For that reason I was so excited to finally read Henry and Sylvia's story. We saw the spark between them previously, but really saw the attraction between them come to life in this book. I loved how Harlow brought their heated chemistry to a boil in this book! Their banter, friendship and (GOOD LORD!) THE FIRE between them completely bowled me over with alllll the swooons!

Like all stories from this author,
Melanie Harlow
Jan 31, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
AVAILABLE NOW

Falling for Henry DeSantis wasn’t part of the plan, but Sylvia can't get enough of the way smart, sexy, patient, quiet-with-a-hidden-dirty-side Henry makes her feel. Trust will not come easy for her, but deep down she still believes in Happily Ever After. Is it too much too soon? Or can he convince her to give forever with him a chance?

If you are looking for...

Small town love story
Friends-to-lovers
Second chance
Good guy with a dirty side
Single mom heroine
Standalone
All the
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Feb 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author/Social Butterfly PR)

photo 7A2507C3-CC78-4CFA-959F-66972CD4346D_zpsj2gtwcgr.jpg

Sylvia is a woman who has been married for fifteen years when her entire life is turned upside down by her cheating husband. In search of a fresh start the newly single mom moves with her kids back home to northern Michigan where her family owns and runs Cloverleigh Farms. Sylvia is the oldest of the five Sawyer sisters, and really needed to be around those that love her most. She wanted to put the pieces of her life back together while
Wendy'sThoughts
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Melanie Harlow Fans, Romance
4 Timing is Everything Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
We live our lives with good intentions. We think we marry the man who will be there for us, love us and make us feel as safe with him as he feels with us. We work to create a family, have amazing children and things should fall into place...But there is no guarantee all the devotion and work towards these goals come to be our HEA...Instead we get disinterest, betrayal, and abandonment.

This is what happened to Sylvia Sawyer.
She married, did
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: February 10, 2020
Actual Rating: 4.5 stars

Single Mom Romance | Small Town

Unbreakable is everything I expected for the fourth book in the Cloverleigh Farms series. Delightful, charming, sincere, and beautifully told. If you haven’t read the series yet don’t fret! Each book can stand alone . They are interconnected as each book tells the story of a different sister falling in love, but they are standalones. This is truly a heartwarming series and I have immensely enjoyed each
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
What a lovely story, I've been wanting Sylvia to get her happily ever after.This story felt real and I loved the characters , they were full of emotions.

Unbreakable has the perfect amount of sweet and sexy moments and also humor! Sylvia and Henry make you swoon.

I loved seeing all the Sawyer sisters back together in this book. This series is just fantastic , each book makes you fall in love slowly!

description

Lisa
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a whirlwind romance! Sylvia and Henry waste no time at finding their second chance at love. Both coming off a divorce and not even on steady ground yet, that didn't seem to matter at ALL. And these two so deserve all the happy.

I love Henry- he's honest and a little nerdy about his wine, kind of an introvert, great with kids, and I even love his holey shirts. Sylvia may seem fancier (aside from her love of shorter skirts lol) but she just wants what we all want- something real. Someone
Katie
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was so happy to read Sylvias story. She deserves so much after what she went through. I absolutely loved seeing her with Henry. And can I saw, wow for Henry! The reserved guy has some hotness in him!
I love this series because everything just comes all together. Everyone is involved and you see past characters, but it’s not overly done. I could totally see this series on Netflix!! Can’t wait to read April’s story.
Cindy M. Green
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It was impossible not to fall in love with Henry
I was a smitten kitten throughout the entire journey between Sylvia and Henry. They were two broken souls, but the way they fit together was perfection.

Did their relationship develop quickly?! Yes it did. But I can say with all honesty that they simply made sense. It worked, their instant connection and admiration of one another was believable on every level.

This is a great series, but I'll have to say this is my favorite one. Melanie's recipe of
Brandi
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sexy-time, arc, multi-pov, 2020
I've been wanting Sylvia to get her happily ever after--especially after we met her douchebag husband.
But I couldn't have seen this sweet, fun, sexy romance coming.

Henry is a dirty talking, wine making, sexy man who is fresh-ish off a divorce and not really looking for love.
Sylvia is fresh off a divorce, but she's determined to take care of her children and herself. She isn't looking for love.

Which is why this is perfect.
Henry is the sexy man you wish you had.
He's the man you'll want.

He's
Antonella
Feb 16, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: feelgood, sweet
This is a very effortless series to read... some books I liked more some less...
Overall, very cute & sweet read!!
julie
4.5 definitely my favorite in the series!
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
Sylvia is the eldest of the Sawyer family siblings, she is married with two children and lives a life where she never has to worry about money. However, this does not equal love and happiness when all the material things in the world can’t replace the one thing you really need.

When Sylvia’s marriage ends she leaves a lasting impression on the country clubbers before she moves back home to Cloverleigh farms with her children to rebuild her life again. First they all need to heal from her husband’
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 Unbreakable Stars ~

Melanie Harlow and the Cloverleigh Farms series…..AMAZING!!!

I have loved this series from the very beginning and each book just gets better and better. I dare all romance readers out there to not fall in love with Henry DeSantis!!!

Unbreakable is the fourth book in this series and I loved every word. I loved all the emotions it made me feel. This story felt real to me. It is a friends to lovers story, but both of the characters
Shannon
4.5*

Unbreakable is another wonderfully heartwarming story from Melanie Harlow. I want to be a part of the Sawyer family- I'd even move to Michigan if that's what it took! Cloverleigh Farms is like the picture perfect place to live and I wish it were real.

I was #TeamSylvia from the minute the mic dropped and my admiration for her only grew stronger as the book went on. She's such a great mom, wanting to do what's best for her kids after their father broke all their hearts. Packing up and moving
Amber Sanchez
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
S-W-O-O-N!!! Unbreakable is one of Melanie Harlow’s most heart-melting stories to date! The chemistry between Henry and Sylvia is magnetic and off the charts; and their story is a wonderful mixed bag of charming, sexy, and heartwarming. Henry has to be one of the most sexy and straightforward Harlow characters she’s created. And he, without a doubt, gives her predecessing male leads a run for their money.

While both being divorcés and sharing similar struggles, Sylvia and Henry’s journeys are
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
 photo 20191026_164529_zpsnyqvf1pl.jpg
WOW JUST SIMPLY WOW! Absolutely another hit in the series, check out my FULL REVIEW, TEASER i made & more on my BLOG ->
 photo 20200111_114416_zpsamj4mlz9.png
Claudia
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, favorites
Sylvia is going through a divorce a move back to her childhood hometown. Henry is also going through a divorce and works on her families business. They begin bonding by shared experiences from their failed marriages. The more they spent time together the more the chemistry built. Sylvia has her hands full with her two kids. Both acting out in their prospective ways and she doesn't want to throw another relationship at them so soon. Though Sylvia cant deny the feeling that she is starting to have ...more
Robin
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Summary
In the wake of her divorce, Sylvia decides to move back to Cloverleigh Farms for a fresh start. There her and her kids can have a new life. She quickly befriends Henry, the family's friend and winemaker, who also recently went through a divorce. The two find they can confide in each other. But what starts out as friendship, quickly grows to so much more. But Sylvia has so much more to worry about, like her 2 young children who are struggling with the changes.

Overview
POV: 1st Person,
Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author***

Henry and Sylvia are a story about making it to the other side of a huge heartbreak and discovering that this isn't the end and that there just might be something better that you are now open to experience.

I liked that neither of them were perfect and that they were both willing to admit that their relationship was, possibly, too soon. And, that felt very real to me.

We all have these plans we make for our lives, and we know how we think things will go, and what
Elenasbookblog
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You can also read my review here: http://elenasbookblog.com/new-review-...

Melanie Harlow is back with the Sawyer sisters and we finally get to read Sylvia’s story! This book is an emotional, sweet and hot romance story about two people who get their second chance at love!

Sylvia is the older Sawyer sister and she is now a single mom with two kids who tries to do her best. It’s not easy to face a divorce especially when the ex is a terrible man with a new, young and very much pregnant wife .
Shelby
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
When Sylvia’s husband left her for another woman, she finds herself divorced and a single mom to her daughter and son. Desperate for a fresh start, Sylvia takes her kids and moves back home to be closer to family at Cloverleigh Farms. The holidays with the people who love her most is exactly what Sylvia needs.

Cloverleigh’s winemaker, Henry, is someone Sylvia never got to know well. It turns out that he’s also recently divorced, but for far different reasons. And even though it seems crazy,
Rhonda Ziglar
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 WINE AND TEAR STARS!! Oh my goodness....I needed a glass of wine and some tissues with Henry and Sylvia story, for happy and sad tears. I have loved Cloverleigh Farms series so far, but this book has taken the top spot. The feels are off the charts with this book and had my flipping pages like a crazy reader....I could not get enough of this story. Grab this book now, you will love it.
Morgan Renee♥︎
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was ok
2 Star's

Well, this book was a little bit AWKWARD and a disappointing. I miss Mack and Frannie's story, because that was my absolute favorite, and everything about that story was perfect. While reading this story, I felt like I was watching my mother get it on and it made me very UNCOMFORTABLE. I didn't have the same issues with Mack, so I don't think it was that she had kids, I think it was because she was 40+. Also, there wasn't much of a relationship development throughout most of the story,
BookAddict
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
How can doing the right thing for the right reasons still end up being wrong? Sylvia Sawyer has her life upended, and now she's moving back to her family at Cloverleigh Farms, a single mother with two children who are devastated that their father left their family for another woman. Sylvia has enough to deal with between healing her family, finding herself, buying a house and getting a job, and a relationship with Henry DeSantis, the vintner for Cloverleigh Farms, couldn’t happen at a worse ...more
S
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am a staunch fan of Melanie Harlow and she delivers more than what I expect from her stories. This book is everything and beyond what I expected . I don’t want to be biased to Mack , Noah & Oliver but Henry takes the uno numro spot . This has to be the best book in the series. It’s heartfelt with realistic emotions and very relatable characters. I can’t say enough about how much I loved this story, it’s heartfelt, heartwarming and at times heartbreaking , it’s an epic masterpiece and ...more
Cassidy (cassidyreads)
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a great edition to the Cloverleigh Farms series. This story follows Sylvia, who is the oldest sister and she is recently divorced and she decides to go back home to here family with her two kids. Henry is intelligent when it comes to wine, he drinks and breathes wine after his divorce from his ex wife. Since Henry and Sylvia have both experience heartbreak they decide to give each other a chance but in secret.
Sylvia and Henry are a great match, they are both experienced when it comes
Luna Sol
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow.... I never wanted this book to end. I was postponing finishing it but I was too hooked, I had to read and read until I got to the end. I LOVED Henry and Sylvia's story so much. As a matter of fact it's my favorite of the Cloverleigh Farms stories. The chemistry between Henry and Sylvia was soo strong and hot that I was ready for them to start on their first conversation. Perfection!

• Boss Man Bridegroom
  • Trouble (Dogwood Lane, #3)
  • The Life That Mattered (Life, #1)
  • Doctor Dearest
  • That Secret Crush (Getting Lucky, #3)
  • Come Back for Me (Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Then You Happened
  • Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3
  • Spark (Web of Desire, #1)
  • Protecting What's Mine
  • Dear Ava
  • Bad Alibi (Redemption #1)
  • Fallen Son (The Fallen Men, #2.5)
  • Inappropriate
  • Manhattan (Becker Bothers, #3)
  • Love According to Science (Dirty Martini Running Club #2)
  • Dangerous Games
USA Today bestselling author of sweet and sexy romance. Lover of cocktails, high heels, and history with the naughty bits left in. Michigan girl. INTJ. Always seeking ginspiration...

Find me!
Reader Groupharlow.pub/harlots
Facebookharlow.pub/ap

FULL LIST OF BOOKS:

Series:
Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1) by Melanie Harlow Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2) by Melanie Harlow Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3) by Melanie Harlow

Only You (One and Only, # 1) by Melanie Harlow Only Him (One and Only, #2) by Melanie Harlow Only Love (One and Only, #3) by Melanie Harlow

Man Candy (After We Fall, #1) by Melanie Harlow

Cloverleigh Farms (4 books)
  • Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1)
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)