Start by marking “Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)” as Want to Read:
Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)

Unbreakable

(Cloverleigh Farms #4)

In hindsight, I should not have had that fifth mimosa at Breakfast with Santa.

Or the sixth, seventh, and eighth.

But my shame over the public meltdown that resulted was nothing compared to being abandoned by my husband of fifteen years for a much younger woman—and did I mention she’s pregnant?

For the sake of my children and my pride, I packed up and headed for my chi
Published February 10th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Unbreakable, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Nastja Can you please mark the second part of this question as a spoiler!

Start your review of Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I’d moved here to find peace and security, to feel grounded and safe and strong, to create a haven for myself and my children, to piece my heart back together again and keep it protected. Instead, I’d fallen in love. I felt exposed and raw and vulnerable, and I hated myself for it.

The ”Cloverleigh Farms” series keeps leaving me wanting more. I’ve enjoyed getting swept up in each Sawyer sister’s whirlwind romance. ”UNBREAKABLE” is the oldest S
Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: missy, ratula
I have been an uber fan of Melanie Harlow and the Cloverleigh series for a long time. For that reason I was so excited to finally read Henry and Sylvia's story. We saw the spark between them previously, but really saw the attraction between them come to life in this book. I loved how Harlow brought their heated chemistry to a boil in this book! Their banter, friendship and (GOOD LORD!) THE FIRE between them completely bowled me over with alllll the swooons!

Like all stories from this author, Unbr
Melanie Harlow
Jan 31, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
☘️ AVAILABLE NOW ☘️

Falling for Henry DeSantis wasn’t part of the plan, but Sylvia can't get enough of the way smart, sexy, patient, quiet-with-a-hidden-dirty-side Henry makes her feel. Trust will not come easy for her, but deep down she still believes in Happily Ever After. Is it too much too soon? Or can he convince her to give forever with him a chance?

If you are looking for...

➜ Small town love story
➜ Friends-to-lovers
➜ Second chance
➜ Good guy with a dirty side
➜ Single mom heroine
➜ Standalone
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Feb 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author/Social Butterfly PR)

photo 7A2507C3-CC78-4CFA-959F-66972CD4346D_zpsj2gtwcgr.jpg

Sylvia is a woman who has been married for fifteen years when her entire life is turned upside down by her cheating husband. In search of a fresh start the newly single mom moves with her kids back home to northern Michigan where her family owns and runs Cloverleigh Farms. Sylvia is the oldest of the five Sawyer sisters, and really needed to be around those that love her most. She wanted to put the pieces of her life back together while f
Syndi
Jun 23, 2020 rated it it was ok
Sadly this is my least favorite book in this series. All of it due to Sylvia. She is the worst single mother character. She is self center, selfish and needy.

I think Whitney, her 13 years old daughter, can acts more sensible comparing to Sylvia. I do like Henry. He is man who traumatized by his divorced. But he is braved enough to face his fear. Not Sylvia though.

Well there you have it. My least favorite book of this series.

2 stars
Wendy'sThoughts
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Melanie Harlow Fans, Romance
4 Timing is Everything Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
We live our lives with good intentions. We think we marry the man who will be there for us, love us and make us feel as safe with him as he feels with us. We work to create a family, have amazing children and things should fall into place...But there is no guarantee all the devotion and work towards these goals come to be our HEA...Instead we get disinterest, betrayal, and abandonment.

This is what happened to Sylvia Sawyer.
She married, did everyth
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: February 10, 2020
Actual Rating: 4.5 stars

Single Mom Romance | Small Town

Unbreakable is everything I expected for the fourth book in the Cloverleigh Farms series. Delightful, charming, sincere, and beautifully told. If you haven’t read the series yet don’t fret! Each book can stand alone . They are interconnected as each book tells the story of a different sister falling in love, but they are standalones. This is truly a heartwarming series and I have immensely enjoyed each b
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Melanie Harlow is back with the Sawyer sisters and we finally get Sylvia’s story!  Sylvia is the older Sawyer sister and now single.  She is moving home to her home town with her two children.  This book is an emotional, sweet and sexy romance about two people who get their second chance at love!

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Cindy M. Green
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It was impossible not to fall in love with Henry 🥰🥰
I was a smitten kitten throughout the entire journey between Sylvia and Henry. They were two broken souls, but the way they fit together was perfection.

Did their relationship develop quickly?! Yes it did. But I can say with all honesty that they simply made sense. It worked, their instant connection and admiration of one another was believable on every level.

This is a great series, but I'll have to say this is my favorite one. Melanie's recipe o
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
What a lovely story, I've been wanting Sylvia to get her happily ever after.This story felt real and I loved the characters , they were full of emotions.

Unbreakable has the perfect amount of sweet and sexy moments and also humor! Sylvia and Henry make you swoon.

I loved seeing all the Sawyer sisters back together in this book. This series is just fantastic , each book makes you fall in love slowly!

description

Katie
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was so happy to read Sylvias story. She deserves so much after what she went through. I absolutely loved seeing her with Henry. And can I saw, wow for Henry! The reserved guy has some hotness in him!
I love this series because everything just comes all together. Everyone is involved and you see past characters, but it’s not overly done. I could totally see this series on Netflix!! Can’t wait to read April’s story.
Lisa
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a whirlwind romance! Sylvia and Henry waste no time at finding their second chance at love. Both coming off a divorce and not even on steady ground yet, that didn't seem to matter at ALL. And these two so deserve all the happy.

I love Henry- he's honest and a little nerdy about his wine, kind of an introvert, great with kids, and I even love his holey shirts. Sylvia may seem fancier (aside from her love of shorter skirts lol) but she just wants what we all want- something real. Someone hone
Antonella
Feb 16, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: sweet, feelgood
This is a very effortless series to read... some books I liked more some less...
Overall, very cute & sweet read!!
Brandi
Sometimes you've just gotta read a book twice. Sometimes you need a sexy winemaker in your life. As Henry and Sylvia are a bit older than many heroes and heroines, I felt a deeper connection to this couple.
I understood Sylvia's need to hide herself.
I understood Henry's desire to take care of someone.

And Melanie Harlow brings this couple together in a the sweetest of ways.
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE***

5 MIRACLE CROWNS

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Melanie Harlow knows how to balance that small town feel with STEAAMMMMM!

The heroes from this series of standalones really know how to get it down in the bedroom. Everything from the actual act to the dirty talk is hot. Henry has the extra oomph with his love of the heroine’s kids. I don’t know why, but that does something to me. It is like all the parts I love about a man wrapped in a handsome package.

Sylvia has a had a
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 Unbreakable Stars ~

Melanie Harlow and the Cloverleigh Farms series…..AMAZING!!!

I have loved this series from the very beginning and each book just gets better and better. I dare all romance readers out there to not fall in love with Henry DeSantis!!!

Unbreakable is the fourth book in this series and I loved every word. I loved all the emotions it made me feel. This story felt real to me. It is a friends to lovers story, but both of the characters a
Amber Sanchez
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
S-W-O-O-N!!! Unbreakable is one of Melanie Harlow’s most heart-melting stories to date! The chemistry between Henry and Sylvia is magnetic and off the charts; and their story is a wonderful mixed bag of charming, sexy, and heartwarming. Henry has to be one of the most sexy and straightforward Harlow characters she’s created. And he, without a doubt, gives her predecessing male leads a run for their money.

While both being divorcés and sharing similar struggles, Sylvia and Henry’s journeys are di
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
Sylvia is the eldest of the Sawyer family siblings, she is married with two children and lives a life where she never has to worry about money. However, this does not equal love and happiness when all the material things in the world can’t replace the one thing you really need.

When Sylvia’s marriage ends she leaves a lasting impression on the country clubbers before she moves back home to Cloverleigh farms with her children to rebuild her life again. First they all need to heal from her husband’
Shannon
4.5*

Unbreakable is another wonderfully heartwarming story from Melanie Harlow. I want to be a part of the Sawyer family- I'd even move to Michigan if that's what it took! Cloverleigh Farms is like the picture perfect place to live and I wish it were real.

I was #TeamSylvia from the minute the mic dropped and my admiration for her only grew stronger as the book went on. She's such a great mom, wanting to do what's best for her kids after their father broke all their hearts. Packing up and moving b
Shelby
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
When Sylvia’s husband left her for another woman, she finds herself divorced and a single mom to her daughter and son. Desperate for a fresh start, Sylvia takes her kids and moves back home to be closer to family at Cloverleigh Farms. The holidays with the people who love her most is exactly what Sylvia needs.

Cloverleigh’s winemaker, Henry, is someone Sylvia never got to know well. It turns out that he’s also recently divorced, but for far different reasons. And even though it seems crazy, Sylv
Ana
May 17, 2020 rated it liked it
This was cute! I liked that the two main characters were older than what Im used to reading in romance. I loved that the author took on the topic of divorce. It was nice to see a more realistic representation. Overall this was very wholesome and i just what i needed to get out of a slight reading slump. It was maybe a little short, i wanted more angst, but what is new? Lol
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
 photo 20191026_164529_zpsnyqvf1pl.jpg
WOW JUST SIMPLY WOW! Absolutely another hit in the series, check out my FULL REVIEW, TEASER i made & more on my BLOG ->
 photo 20200111_114416_zpsamj4mlz9.png
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
4.25 Stars

This is such a cute story of Sylvia and Henry! I loved their fast paced romance and their sexy times in the bedroom.

Ms Harlow has brought such an enjoyable series of Coverleigh Farms!

And to give us a little teaser of April's story...I can't wait!
Robin
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Summary
In the wake of her divorce, Sylvia decides to move back to Cloverleigh Farms for a fresh start. There her and her kids can have a new life. She quickly befriends Henry, the family's friend and winemaker, who also recently went through a divorce. The two find they can confide in each other. But what starts out as friendship, quickly grows to so much more. But Sylvia has so much more to worry about, like her 2 young children who are struggling with the changes.

Overview
➸ POV: 1st Person, Al
Elenasbookblog
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You can also read my review here: http://elenasbookblog.com/new-review-...

Melanie Harlow is back with the Sawyer sisters and we finally get to read Sylvia’s story! This book is an emotional, sweet and hot romance story about two people who get their second chance at love!

Sylvia is the older Sawyer sister and she is now a single mom with two kids who tries to do her best. It’s not easy to face a divorce especially when the ex is a terrible man with a new, young and very much pregnant wife . Retur
Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author***

Henry and Sylvia are a story about making it to the other side of a huge heartbreak and discovering that this isn't the end and that there just might be something better that you are now open to experience.

I liked that neither of them were perfect and that they were both willing to admit that their relationship was, possibly, too soon. And, that felt very real to me.

We all have these plans we make for our lives, and we know how we think things will go, and what w
Claudia
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, favorites
Sylvia is going through a divorce a move back to her childhood hometown. Henry is also going through a divorce and works on her families business. They begin bonding by shared experiences from their failed marriages. The more they spent time together the more the chemistry built. Sylvia has her hands full with her two kids. Both acting out in their prospective ways and she doesn't want to throw another relationship at them so soon. Though Sylvia cant deny the feeling that she is starting to have ...more

• Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3
  • Spark (Web of Desire, #1)
  • Fallen Son (The Fallen Men, #2.5)
  • Dangerous Games (Dating Games #3)
  • Almost Perfect
  • Throttled (Dirty Air, #1)
  • Fashion Jungle
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet #2)
  • Seducing Mrs. Robinson (A Bro Code Standalone)
  • Descent
  • The Engagement Gift (The Gift, #1)
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • The Setup (A Bro Code Standalone)
  • A Fairbanks Affair (Odds-Are-Good, #3)
  • Releasing Keanu (The Kennedy Boys #8)
  • Avoiding Temptation (A Bro Code Standalone)
  • The Doctor Will See You (Pure Pleasure #1)
  • Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
USA Today bestselling author of sweet and sexy romance. Lover of cocktails, high heels, and history with the naughty bits left in. Michigan girl. INTJ. Always seeking ginspiration...

Find me!
Facebook→harlow.pub/ap

FULL LIST OF BOOKS:

Series:
Drive Me Wild (Bellamy Creek #1) by Melanie Harlow

Cloverleigh Farms (5 books)
  • Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1)
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)

News & Interviews

“I know your husband was the luckiest son of a bitch in the world. I know you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met. And I know I should leave right now, before I do something stupid.” 0 likes
“It isn’t going to matter where you work, Sylvia. Or where you live. I love you too. And I’ll wait for you. I’ll wait as long as it takes to prove to you that I’m not going anywhere—because you’re worth it. You’re worth everything.” 0 likes