Start by marking “Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)” as Want to Read:
Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)

Unbreakable

(Cloverleigh Farms #4)

In hindsight, I should not have had that fifth mimosa at Breakfast with Santa.

Or the sixth, seventh, and eighth.

But my shame over the public meltdown that resulted was nothing compared to being abandoned by my husband of fifteen years for a much younger woman—and did I mention she’s pregnant?

For the sake of my children and my pride, I packed up and headed for my
Published February 10th 2020

Win a Copy of This Book

• Unbreakable by Melanie Harlow
    Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms #4)
    Release date: Feb 10, 2020
    Enter for a chance to win 1 of 3 SIGNED COPIES of the hot, funny, sweet, second chance, friends to lovers romance, UNBREAKABLE from USA Today's ...more

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 3 copies available, 1806 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Feb 10 - Feb 22, 2020

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Unbreakable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbreakable

Start your review of Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
    Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
    *****4.5 STARS*****
    {ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I’d moved here to find peace and security, to feel grounded and safe and strong, to create a haven for myself and my children, to piece my heart back together again and keep it protected. Instead, I’d fallen in love. I felt exposed and raw and vulnerable, and I hated myself for it.

The ”Cloverleigh Farms” series keeps leaving me wanting more. I’ve enjoyed getting swept up in each Sawyer sister’s whirlwind romance. ”UNBREAKABLE” is the oldest
    Melanie Harlow
    Jan 31, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
    AVAILABLE NOW

Falling for Henry DeSantis wasn’t part of the plan, but Sylvia can't get enough of the way smart, sexy, patient, quiet-with-a-hidden-dirty-side Henry makes her feel. Trust will not come easy for her, but deep down she still believes in Happily Ever After. Is it too much too soon? Or can he convince her to give forever with him a chance?

If you are looking for...

Small town love story
    Friends-to-lovers
    Second chance
    Good guy with a dirty side
    Single mom heroine
    Standalone
    All the
    MELISSA *Mel Reader*
    Feb 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
    Shelves: arcs
    4.5 Stars!
    (ARC provided by author/Social Butterfly PR)

photo 7A2507C3-CC78-4CFA-959F-66972CD4346D_zpsj2gtwcgr.jpg

Sylvia is a woman who has been married for fifteen years when her entire life is turned upside down by her cheating husband. In search of a fresh start the newly single mom moves with her kids back home to northern Michigan where her family owns and runs Cloverleigh Farms. Sylvia is the oldest of the five Sawyer sisters, and really needed to be around those that love her most. She wanted to put the pieces of her life back together while
    Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
    What a lovely story, I've been wanting Sylvia to get her happily ever after.This story felt real and I loved the characters , they were full of emotions.

Unbreakable has the perfect amount of sweet and sexy moments and also humor! Sylvia and Henry make you swoon.

I loved seeing all the Sawyer sisters back together in this book. This series is just fantastic , each book makes you fall in love slowly!

description

Bookgasms Book Blog
    Shelves: ratula, missy
    I have been an uber fan of Melanie Harlow and the Cloverleigh series for a long time. For that reason I was so excited to finally read Henry and Sylvia's story. We saw the spark between them previously, but really saw the attraction between them come to life in this book. I loved how Harlow brought their heated chemistry to a boil in this book! Their banter, friendship and (GOOD LORD!) THE FIRE between them completely bowled me over with alllll the swooons!

Like all stories from this author,
    Wendy'sThoughts
    Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
    Recommends it for: Melanie Harlow Fans, Romance
    4 Timing is Everything Stars
    * * * * Spoiler Free
    We live our lives with good intentions. We think we marry the man who will be there for us, love us and make us feel as safe with him as he feels with us. We work to create a family, have amazing children and things should fall into place...But there is no guarantee all the devotion and work towards these goals come to be our HEA...Instead we get disinterest, betrayal, and abandonment.

This is what happened to Sylvia Sawyer.
    She married, did
    Cindy M. Green
    Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    It was impossible not to fall in love with Henry
    I was a smitten kitten throughout the entire journey between Sylvia and Henry. They were two broken souls, but the way they fit together was perfection.

Did their relationship develop quickly?! Yes it did. But I can say with all honesty that they simply made sense. It worked, their instant connection and admiration of one another was believable on every level.

This is a great series, but I'll have to say this is my favorite one. Melanie's recipe of
    Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
    ***ARC Provided by the Author***

Henry and Sylvia are a story about making it to the other side of a huge heartbreak and discovering that this isn't the end and that there just might be something better that you are now open to experience.

I liked that neither of them were perfect and that they were both willing to admit that their relationship was, possibly, too soon. And, that felt very real to me.

We all have these plans we make for our lives, and we know how we think things will go, and what
    Lisa
    Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    What a whirlwind romance! Sylvia and Henry waste no time at finding their second chance at love. Both coming off a divorce and not even on steady ground yet, that didn't seem to matter at ALL. And these two so deserve all the happy.

I love Henry- he's honest and a little nerdy about his wine, kind of an introvert, great with kids, and I even love his holey shirts. Sylvia may seem fancier (aside from her love of shorter skirts lol) but she just wants what we all want- something real. Someone
    Katie
    Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    I was so happy to read Sylvias story. She deserves so much after what she went through. I absolutely loved seeing her with Henry. And can I saw, wow for Henry! The reserved guy has some hotness in him!
    I love this series because everything just comes all together. Everyone is involved and you see past characters, but it’s not overly done. I could totally see this series on Netflix!! Can’t wait to read April’s story.
    Cassidy (cassidyreads)
    Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
    This was a great edition to the Cloverleigh Farms series. This story follows Sylvia, who is the oldest sister and she is recently divorced and she decides to go back home to here family with her two kids. Henry is intelligent when it comes to wine, he drinks and breathes wine after his divorce from his ex wife. Since Henry and Sylvia have both experience heartbreak they decide to give each other a chance but in secret.
    Sylvia and Henry are a great match, they are both experienced when it comes
    Brandi
    Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: 2020, multi-pov, sexy-time, arc
    I've been wanting Sylvia to get her happily ever after--especially after we met her douchebag husband.
    But I couldn't have seen this sweet, fun, sexy romance coming.

Henry is a dirty talking, wine making, sexy man who is fresh-ish off a divorce and not really looking for love.
    Sylvia is fresh off a divorce, but she's determined to take care of her children and herself. She isn't looking for love.

Which is why this is perfect.
    Henry is the sexy man you wish you had.
    He's the man you'll want.

He's
    Rhonda Ziglar
    Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    5 WINE AND TEAR STARS!! Oh my goodness....I needed a glass of wine and some tissues with Henry and Sylvia story, for happy and sad tears. I have loved Cloverleigh Farms series so far, but this book has taken the top spot. The feels are off the charts with this book and had my flipping pages like a crazy reader....I could not get enough of this story. Grab this book now, you will love it.
    * A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 Unbreakable Stars ~

Melanie Harlow and the Cloverleigh Farms series…..AMAZING!!!

I have loved this series from the very beginning and each book just gets better and better. I dare all romance readers out there to not fall in love with Henry DeSantis!!!

Unbreakable is the fourth book in this series and I loved every word. I loved all the emotions it made me feel. This story felt real to me. It is a friends to lovers story, but both of the characters
    Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Sylvia has come home, feeling the need to be surrounded by her family as she heals from a not so friendly divorce. When Cloverleigh Farms' winemaker catches her eye, she's seeing him in a whole new light as it comes out that he is newly divorced like she. And they forge a bond of friendship just aching to turn into more. But these are two very lost, still healing, people, so allowing themselves to be vulnerable again to another is proving more than a little difficult, especially for Sylvia.

I
    Amber Sanchez
    Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    S-W-O-O-N!!! Unbreakable is one of Melanie Harlow’s most heart-melting stories to date! The chemistry between Henry and Sylvia is magnetic and off the charts; and their story is a wonderful mixed bag of charming, sexy, and heartwarming. Henry has to be one of the most sexy and straightforward Harlow characters she’s created. And he, without a doubt, gives her predecessing male leads a run for their money.

While both being divorcés and sharing similar struggles, Sylvia and Henry’s journeys are
    TheGuideToRomanceNovels
    Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
     photo 20191026_164529_zpsnyqvf1pl.jpg
    WOW JUST SIMPLY WOW! Absolutely another hit in the series, check out my FULL REVIEW, TEASER i made & more on my BLOG ->
     photo 20200111_114416_zpsamj4mlz9.png
    Storyline 4.5
    Overall Rating 4.5
    Kindle eArc provided by Author
    Reviewed by Robin

Beautiful, steamy second chance romance. The two main characters sucked me into their undeniable attraction right from the start. I loved the bond they shared...not to mention not being able to keep their eyes or thoughts off one another. Once they crossed the line, the reader, the other characters...every freaking one could see that there was something going on between the two. It was the best feeling
    Claudia
    Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: favorites, romance
    Sylvia is going through a divorce a move back to her childhood hometown. Henry is also going through a divorce and works on her families business. They begin bonding by shared experiences from their failed marriages. The more they spent time together the more the chemistry built. Sylvia has her hands full with her two kids. Both acting out in their prospective ways and she doesn't want to throw another relationship at them so soon. Though Sylvia cant deny the feeling that she is starting to have ...more
    Jill M [Embrace the Romance blog]
    This was an unbelievably beautiful love story. This was by far my favorite in the series so far. Ms. Harlow wrote an emotionally charged romance that will pull on the heartstrings and make sure believe in second chances.

Both Sylvia and Henry have been through a lot and deserve a second chance at love and their happily ever after. This couple was the sweetest most compassionate couple I have read in a while. The chemistry was combustible and the connection was unbreakable. The sexy times were hot
    Saunders
    a perfect second chance romance.

A mature heroine with real issues and insecurities. Just coming out of a divorce leaving her cheating husband behind with his pregnant girlfriend, Sylvia starts a new life with her kids at Cloverleigh Farm.

What she doesn't expect is Henry. Quiet, patient Henry so different from her husband. Henry makes her feel something her husband didn't. Together they overcome their insecurities and realize what love is meant to feel like.

Get the tissues out because this is
    Ratula
    Full Blog Review: http://bit.ly/2RMZkjN
    Shannon
    Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    I absolutely loved everything about this story....well everything except for Sylvia's ex....he was THE WORST!!!....but I digress. I was sucked into this story from the start with these amazing characters and my hope that Sylvia would finally be able to have a little slice of happiness for herself following her divorce. And Henry was absolutely everything....swoon!!! I adored them together. They had amazing chemistry and I loved that he was patient and how good he was with Sylvia's children and ...more
    Pamela
    Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Can’t wait to read this book!!! The series is awesome and a great read ...more
    Michele
    Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Unbreakable by Melanie Harlow is the fourth story in the Cloverleigh Farm series. This is Sylvia and Henry's story. When Sylvia's husband divorces her for a younger model, who just happens to be pregnant, she moves back home to Cloverleigh Farms to start a new life and a new journey. What starts as a friendship between Henry and Sylvia, two people healing from past hurts, turns into so much more.

It's always a joy to read one of Melanie Harlow's stories. Their sweet, funny, with just the right
    Charmane Hackworth
    Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    I love this book!! Henry and Sylvia's story is heartbreaking, exciting, sweet, scary, emotional. I love how Melanie writes her stories and everything little thing come together.
    Roxs Reads
    Sylvia and Henry have an incredible second time around romance. Both have been married before, both thought they loved before, but both were overwhelmed with how hard and fast their love blossomed.

Unbreakable is a relatable romance of loving again after divorce. I was totally entranced by their whirlwind passion, Sylvia's daring seduction of Henry and his extreme willingness to oblige her every fantasy.

From the second I started this story, I was glued to the pages. Henry made me fall in love
    BookAddict
    Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    How can doing the right thing for the right reasons still end up being wrong? Sylvia Sawyer has her life upended, and now she's moving back to her family at Cloverleigh Farms, a single mother with two children who are devastated that their father left their family for another woman. Sylvia has enough to deal with between healing her family, finding herself, buying a house and getting a job, and a relationship with Henry DeSantis, the vintner for Cloverleigh Farms, couldn’t happen at a worse ...more
    Love & Lavender Book Review
    Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    OM FREAKING G THIS BOOK is my new favorite of the series!!! Henry DeSantis is EVERYTHING This man slayed my heart with his sensitivity and unwavering need to provide and nurture a family. Melanie Harlow has crafted a story of healing broken hearts and finding true all-consuming love. Unbreakable melted my heart, brought me tears and finally, I hummed with happiness.

Sylvia has been broken down and lost when she returned to her family farm. Almost immediately, her connection with Henry was
    S
    Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    I am a staunch fan of Melanie Harlow and she delivers more than what I expect from her stories. This book is everything and beyond what I expected . I don’t want to be biased to Mack , Noah & Oliver but Henry takes the uno numro spot . This has to be the best book in the series. It’s heartfelt with realistic emotions and very relatable characters. I can’t say enough about how much I loved this story, it’s heartfelt, heartwarming and at times heartbreaking , it’s an epic masterpiece and ...more

• Dirty Sweet Valentine: And Other Filthy Tales of Love
    • Then You Happened
    • Bachelor Society (The Bachelors Club, #1)
    • Trouble (Dogwood Lane, #3)
    • The Fight for Forever (Legend Trilogy #3)
    • Manhattan (Becker Bothers, #3)
    • Boss Man Bridegroom
    • Even If It Hurts
    • Come Back for Me (Arrowood Brothers, #1)
    • The Life That Mattered (Life #1)
    • Doctor Dearest
    • Dream With Me (With Me In Seattle, #13)
    • Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3
    • Gilded Lily (Bennet Brothers, #2)
    • Spark (Web of Desire, #1)
    • House of Scarlett (Legend Trilogy Book 2)
    • Sex and Other Shiny Objects (Boyfriend Material #2)
    • Riven Knight (Tin Gypsy, #2)
    USA Today bestselling author of sweet and sexy romance. Lover of cocktails, high heels, and history with the naughty bits left in. Michigan girl. INTJ. Always seeking ginspiration...

Find me!
    Reader Groupharlow.pub/harlots
    Facebookharlow.pub/ap

FULL LIST OF BOOKS:

Series:
    Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1) by Melanie Harlow Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2) by Melanie Harlow Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3) by Melanie Harlow

Only You (One and Only, # 1) by Melanie Harlow Only Him (One and Only, #2) by Melanie Harlow Only Love (One and Only, #3) by Melanie Harlow

Man Candy (After We Fall, #1) by Melanie Harlow

Cloverleigh Farms (4 books)
    • Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1)
    • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)
    • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)