Start by marking “Reign (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #3)” as Want to Read:
Reign (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #3)

Reign

(The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #3)

The thrilling final installment in The Sainthood series by USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis.

Everything changed after the attempt on my life, and now, I’m more determined than ever to crush my enemies until they lie in pieces at my feet.

Sinner believes he has pushed me into a corner, but he underestimates my thirst for revenge.

Nothing will stand in my way.

And I’m
Published July 30th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Reign, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reign

Start your review of Reign (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #3)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Filthy dirty shag fest, and taking down some bad guys too!

If you’ve read the first two books in this series, Resurrection and Rebellion, you know this is a reverse harem romance between one girl, Harlow (a.k.a. Lo) and four members of The Sainthood. It is every bit as steamy as the first two books and more. Harlow is in love with all four guys and they each love her, and two of the guys are even attracted to each other. So there is a lot of love going around. This book is sizzling hot and I woul
Siobhan Davis
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
LIVE 07/30/2020

Download Book 1➡️ https://smarturl.it/ResurrectionEbook
Download Book 2➡️ https://smarturl.it/RebellionEbook

READ REIGN AND WANT THE BONUS SCENE?*
Download ➡️https://claims.prolificworks.com/free...

*Please do not read the bonus scene until AFTER you have read Reign as it will spoil the story otherwise.
ABookLover73
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
#HARLOWANDTHESAINTHOOD4EVER

FIVE REVERSE HAREM STARS for Harlow, Saint, Galen, Caz and Theo 😍🔥❤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I can’t believe this is the last book in the series. I fell in love with these characters so much reading about them through three books that it was hard for me to say goodbye to them in the last book.

I have never read RH books before this series and I have to admit that I was a little scared whether I would like this trope or not.

But when it comes to Siobhan and her skillful writing I hardly li
queen_of_the_books_18
Jul 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow what an amazing ending to this trilogy!

These boys, Saint, Galen, Theo and Caz stoke my heart in book one. I loved that they weren’t perfect, they messed up time and time again and were unapologetic about it because that’s how they were feeling at the time but when push came to shove they always had each other’s backs and I love the loyalty between them.

Harlow was amazing. She is the kick ass heroine that I love to read about in books. She didn’t like to sit back and her let her men fight h
The Romantic Rush Blog
Jul 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Leaving characters and the world behind that you’re addicted to is always bittersweet, but Reign is more sweet for me than bitter- not because of the story, oh no, this story is shattering, I was a wreck- but rather because Siobhan has delivered the PERFECT conclusion to one of my all time favorite series. Reign is a magnificent and refreshingly unique opus- truly Siobhan Davis at her finest. This conclusion is sexy, gritty, edgy and dangerous, an incomparable page turner, but at its core it hig ...more
Abstract Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

I love you all equally, even though what we share is uniquely different, because you all love and support me in different ways. But the sentiment is the same. I didn’t believe love existed for me— until I found you.

'Reign' is the final book of the ' Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High' trilogy by the best selling author Siobhan Davis. Told in multiple perspectives, get ready have your mind blown by Caz , Galen , Theo ,Saint and Harlow one a
Jul 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
The conclusion to The Sainthood trilogy is downright sexy, brutal, full of intrigue, danger and a unique, special and powerful love. Siobhan Davis never fails to knock it out of the park with on the edge action, sexual tension and angst. I absolutely loved how the book picked up right where we left off from Rebellion, and it did not slow down for a single second, which made this book an epic conclusion to an already amazing series. The love between Lo and her men is so strong and unwavering. We ...more
Jane Catherine
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I don’t even know how to start this review. My emotions are all over the place. What I can say though is it was an amazing ride. This series was just the perfect mix of pull your heart strings, action, hope and love with a side of steam. The just all around plot line from start to finish was out of this world. This book especially brought the steam and emotions along with twists and turns your heart could barely handle. One minute I’m yelling kill him and the next my heart’s breaking and the nex ...more
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4 "Queenie!!!!" stars***

AVAILABLE NOW!

YOU ARE THE ONLY EXCEPTION.

This was one of my most anticipated book of this year and it did meet my expectations to a certain level!!!
Well, finally, some freakin' answers!!!
Answers that we were craving since book 1!!! And I'm so happy that we finally got them all!!!
And of course more of Harlow and her Saints!!!! Hell yes!!!!
These five is a hot mixture that can leave you hot and bothered!!!!

"They are mine, and I am theirs and everyone needs to learn
Amanda Anderson
Jul 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Siobhan Davis never fails at knocking it out of the park with sexual tension and angst. I absolutely loved how the book picked up right where we left off and didn't slow down for a single moment. The love between Lo and her man is so strong and unwavering. We see them grow not only individually but as a team. The love, the angst, the down right badassery, get ready for an incredible ride.
Danielle
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I. LOVED. THIS. BOOK.

I was lucky enough to read the beta copy of this book. I am telling you, it was one wild ride. Sinner is the perfect villain in that you hate him, you despise him. He is just evil incarnate.

This book was such a wild ride. That's honestly the best way to put it. So much happened I almost feel dizzy, but in a good way. Siobhan always writes herself into what I always think is a crazy corner she can't get out of. She somehow always writes her way out of it, and makes it comple
Kari Wicked Reads & Dreams
”Love isn’t hearts and flowers or unicorns and rainbows. It’s messy. It’s real. It’s raw. It’s flawed. It hurts as much as it heals. But true love is life, because that’s what you’ve all breathed into me.

Amazing! Mind blowing! Sensational! Just a few words to describe this ending. Siobhan what a whirlwind. A crazy ride this has been! The Sainthood series has lived up to everything I wanted and more. You let everything loose and didn’t let up, thank you! This will definitely go down as one of the
Yours Truly, Diana * burningdesire_x3 *
goodreads-pic

THE SERIES
RESURRECTION (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1) review
REBELLION (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #2) review
REIGN (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #3) review

A Story of a Queen & Her Kings: WHAT A CONCLUSION
*arc generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

What’s this book about? (I'm trying to give as little spoilers as possible)
This is book 3. You need to have read book 1 to move on with this one. It’s dark, steamy and very open-minded about
Aundi-Musings of The Modern Belle
5 Sinful Crowns

20200730-091640-0000

Have you ever been so addicted to a series that you just don’t want it to end? Well, this has turned into one of those for me. Siobhan has created a sinfully delicious RH romance that will pull you straight into the darkness and cloak you in the very fibers of sin. This series is without a doubt one of my favorite RH ever and I’m so glad I got to live in this world if only for a while.

The thing that I love most about this series is Harlow and how Siobhan created her with
Katie Lowrie Salt
Jul 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
’It’s not weak to rely on the people who care about you.’

So, it is always hard for the final book in a series to live up to the expectation and hype. This one sadly for me wasn’t a five star read like the previous two in the series however I did rate it four stars as there were so many aspects of this book that I did love!

Once again the guys are gorgeous and loyal; just perfect matches for Harlow and they are all such a wonderful unit! I really enjoyed the scenes where they were all together. Yo
Shaley- Pretty Little Book Blog
“You taste like a sin I want to indulge in over and over and over again.”

Captivating. Scorching Hot. Bad-Ass.

SIOBHAN HAS SLAYED US ALL. Harlow and the boys are back and they come seeking vengeance.

Reign is the conclusion of the Sainthood Trilogy and it is everything we needed from this series. The danger. The steam. The vengeance. The villains. All of it stuck with me and I will not soon forget this series.

Harlow has to be one of my favorite female characters I’ve ever read. She is so independen
Dani E
Jul 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Harlow is back with her boys in the final Sainthood book, and they’re ready to kick ass and take names later!

Still one of my favorite RH dynamics to date, but receiving this ARC was so bittersweet for me. I wasn’t ready to part with Lo, Saint, Galen, Caz, and Theo—it’s one of those stories that you want to go on forever, but Siobhan wrapped it up nicely. It didn’t feel rushed, even though there was so much crazy shit going down, and had such a satisfying ending.

If you’ve kept up with the serie
Behind Closed Doors Book Review
Amount of sex 4 / 5
How explicit are the sex scenes 4 / 5
Story 5 / 5
Overall: 5 / 5

I just love this series, and I couldn’t wait to read Reign, the third and final book in The Sainthood – Boys of Lowell High series. Even though this is true, I felt conflicted as I didn’t want the story to end. Like all of Siobhan’s books, the storyline was top-notch, but honestly, it was the characters that really made me fall in love!

Saint, Theo, Caz, Galen, and Harlow’s chemistry was just off the charts. I mean,
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
Breathtaking! Absolutely breathtaking !
This series is unlike anything I have read before!
The author does an amazing job keeping us at the edge of our seat.

I had such a blast following this group of complex and unique characters.
I loved the twists and tuns, the emotion, the beautiful, raw writing and the wonderfully warped premise.
I highly recommend this series of you are looking for something fresh and different .
4 Stars from me!!
Elizabeth Clinton
Jul 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just WOW is definitely the words you use when talking about Reign.
Reign is the final book in this Amazing Series by Siobhan Davis and it will take you on one hell of a ride from start to finish.
Harlow and “her guys” Saint, Caz, Theo & Galen have a lot of challenging times in front of them, but by sticking together and bonding with each other they can overcome anything. The one person that they will have to defeat to find the life they truly want is the evil Sinner who will do whatever he can t
NativeHippiesBookObsession
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series was epic! I loved every thrilling moment of the ride!

For someone who isn’t a huge fan of RH, Siobhan really opened my mind and brought forth an amazing, thrilling, and sickly addicting series that I fell hard in love with!
I’m not a RH fan unless it’s done by Siobhan Davis! She really captured something beautiful with these characters that I’ll be reliving for a long time to come.

The conclusion to this series was bittersweet. It’s hard to walk away from something so exciting. So or
Michelle
So good !!

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

This is the last book in the series and omg it was amazing. I've been DYING to know what was going to happen with this gang. There was still so much to know and work out and I got everything I wanted. It's not been an easy ride for this crazy lot but God together there just so good and work well together.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Harlow is a great character and has been throughout the whole series. She is so strong and sticks it up to anyone that gets in her way. The only thing that keeps her strong is
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Reign is the third and final book in the The Sainthood-Boys of Lowell High series by Siobhan Davis. It can NOT be read as standalone. It’s a complex, intense, hot AF story so if you haven’t started the series...do it now! You won’t want to stop reading once you start. It’s seriously so addicting. I can’t really say much about the story without spoiling anything so it will be fast.

Harlow and her protective men are ready. Ready to bring down Sinner and The Sainthood. They wanted to bring them dow
Cat
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This book was everything and so much more. I knew I wanted Sinner to get what was coming to him, I knew I wanted Harlow and the Saints to get their HEA, I wanted Darrow to suffer at the hands of Harlow after everything he has done to her but I didn’t know I wanted to see the other important things that came to light in the last book of the Sainthood guys. It was so much...I’m so overwhelmed with emotion right now.
The relationships in the book are so hot and spicy. I couldn’t get enough of these
Book Maniac Forever
⭐️ 3 Stars ⭐️
This review is hard for me to write because as much as I loved the first two books in The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High series, Reign felt off to me. It was enjoyable at times and the intrigue certainly had some twists, action and surprises along the way, but I struggled all read long to get completely invested in the story. I guess that I'm also in a little book slump, so it didn't help. The characters as individuals were as amazing as ever, but I'll admit that the RH trope i
Lacey Domingue
Jul 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All Hail Queen Siobhan Davis!! Master of twisted storytelling, dirty HOT scenes, and totally BADASS heroines. I'm not even surprised at how blown away I am at this book.

Reign was everything! The perfect ending to an awesome series. I stayed glued to my kindle all day, either with my jaw to the floor from all the secrets coming to light or fanning myself from all the hotness. (Wooo!)

The writing, the plot twists, the steamy scenes (Lawd, the steamy scenes!!) were all freakin' amazing. The author
lollypop
Not sure how to feel, now we are saying goodbye to Harlow, Saint, Galen, Theo and Cal. It’s been quite a journey with The Sainthood. This book ties everything up nicely, and not in a rush. I love the fact, Siobhan Davis takes her time to lead her readers on a path of exploration and then makes sure they enjoy the view when they get there! No rushed ending in this series, the whole book takes you on a journey of discovery, which means as a reader you are not left wanting! As with the other two in ...more
Jennifer G
Jul 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Time is running. In the world of The Sainthood, only the strongest will survive. Destroy or be destroyed. Harlow, Saint, Galen, Theo, and Caz must find a way to defeat Sinner but as determined as they are, he always seems to be one step ahead. But there's no way in hell they are going to lose. Sinner is fighting for power. They are fighting for love.

This story is unparalleled. The conclusion to The Sainthood is fierce, sexy, brutal, full of intrigue and danger and powerful love. Siobhan is brill
The Smutbrarians
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Feels 4
Steam 5+++
Storyline 5
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Robin

What a kickass ending! Loved all of the twists, action, suspense and steaminess. Harlow kept true to her strong, feisty butt kicking self and the Sainthood kept loyal, protective and took care of our lady the way she deserved. The bad guys were nasty and vile and kept the moments intense and unpredictable. This trilogy has been one of my favorite reads this year. So original and addictive. It kept me on th
Nelia Madeira
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
Freaking amazing...more detailed review coming soon

• Mayhem At Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #3)
  • Beautiful Soldier (The Heights Crew #3)
  • Liar (Madison Kate, #2)
  • Chaos at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #2)
  • Ruthless Knights (The Dark Elite, #2)
  • How Sinners Fight (Sinners of Hawthorne University, #2)
  • Den of Vipers
  • Poison Throne (Royals of Arbon Academy, #3)
  • Tough Sh*t (Rejects Paradise #1)
  • Breathe You: Breathe Me Duet
  • The Sinners (Raven River Academy, #2)
  • Kings of Lockdown (Brutal Boys of Everlake Prep, #2)
  • Arm Candy Warrior (The Heights Crew #2)
  • Deliver us from Evil (The Sinners of Saint Amos #3)
  • Hate (Madison Kate, #1)
  • The Angels (Raven River Academy, #1)
  • When Sinners Play (Sinners of Hawthorne University, #1)
  • Eden (Angelview Academy #3)
Subscribe to my romance newsletter to read a free ebook plus exclusive bonus scenes. http://eepurl.com/dl4l5v

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime!

Siobhan’s family will tell you she’s a li

The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High (3 books)
  • Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1)
  • Rebellion (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #2)

News & Interviews