Start by marking “Bloodied Hands (Bellandi Crime Syndicate, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bloodied Hands (Bellandi Crime Syndicate, #1)

Bloodied Hands

(Bellandi Crime Syndicate #1)

Ivory

Caught in a bank robbery and staring down the barrel of a gun was not the way I intended to start my day. When the masked man takes one look at my face and mutters my name in shock, my world stops.

And then he follows it with a plea for forgiveness from the devil himself.

Matteo uses the opportunity to invade my life, reclaiming me as if the past twelve years never h
Published February 12th 2020 by Amazon

To ask other readers questions about Bloodied Hands, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bloodied Hands

Start your review of Bloodied Hands (Bellandi Crime Syndicate, #1)
Fre06 Begum
Bela
bruna
Jul 22, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2020
if you like a hero that:

- is a possessive asshole who won’t take “no” for an answer
- invades the heroine’s home to sleep by her side without her knowledge
- moves all the h clothes and stuff to his house without telling her beforehand because he knows she doesn’t wanna live with him
- doesn’t let the h get out of his house unless he deems it acceptable and only if she’s surrounded by bodyguards
- swaps the h’s birth control pills for placebos to get her pregnant and make it harder for her to leav
KatS
I love jealous and possessive heroes. They are my kryptonite and so needless to say I am happy that Matteo is one and that he let it show.

The story kept my interest. At no time was I bored.

I found myself getting mad at Matteo for being a jerk and at Ivory for at times acting like a doormat. I wanted Ivory to be more of a challenge but she wasn't. She folded fairly easily and let Matteo control her. Also I disliked it that Ivory was the one to end the separation as opposed to Matteo. She approach
★¸. • * ° * ༺*Blanka*༺*°°*•.¸. ♥★
For someone who broke your heart, practically emberassed the hell out of you, ruined your life, left you feeling empty for 12 years you forgave extremely quickly. Calling yourself a killer after a self-defense stunt is also pretty far fetched.
I wasn't feeling any of it.
Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer*
"It was always you, Ivory. Always," he whispered, pressing his forehead to mine. "You're the only thing that could hurt me. The only thing they could use to break me. That is why you need to do what I tell you. You must stay with Scar. It's the only way I can keep you safe."

The story was decent. Here we have Matteo, a crime boss. And then there's Ivory, a girl I wish had more spine. I can't say too much without spoiling it for you, and I would like to encourage you to grab it and to read it. I h
Ashley Wheeler
Aug 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

I enjoyed this book.
The chemistry between our two characters was great but there was some things i just wasn't down with.
I love an alpha but some things he did was just way too far!
Still i enjoyed it and look forward to reading the rest.
Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson
Jun 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Not a bad read. I wasn’t too fond of the male lead, Matteo. He was definitely an ultra protective, alpha male. Some of the things he did was bit too much. But in the end he pretty much redeemed himself in my eyes.

I will most likely try the next book and see how the next set of characters play out. This author is new to me, but I like her writing style and her take on the mafia. 4 Stars!
Johanna O'Toole
Feb 27, 2020 rated it liked it
Lily
May 01, 2020 rated it did not like it
Liz Booker
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book. Basically everything the Hero did to the heroine is a thumbs-up to my alphahole-loving mind. I enjoyed the storyline very much.
What I didn't like: there was too much emphasis on the past. Or maybe not enough. The heroine was sixteen when the Hero broke it off. It seemed to me like they weren't together very long, or maybe that just wasn't represented very well, but at sixteen how could it have been that intense anyway? It just seems improbable. Also, the editing left so
Louise
This girl gave me whiplash. She hated him for controlling her and was then having sex with him the next minute. She was in a relationship with him but then tried dating some poor guy - clearly selfishly putting the dude at risk of being murdered. She was the most annoying h I have read in a long long time. Character development wasn’t consistent. We ticked every mafia box with this book. What makes this well told trope readable should be the characters and these felt quite one dimensional.
Havin
Kj
Ott j/p and controlling! Loved Matteo!

Matteo was extremely controlling and protective of Ivory and I loved it . These type of alpha males are not for everyone but the more jealous and possessive the better to me . This is a second chance love story . Matteo dumped Ivory in high school and over a decade later they meet again . I’m excited to read the other books in this series as they become available!
Dottie Withers
Feb 16, 2020 rated it did not like it
Dumber than Dirt!

This story was so over the top stupid! The writing is horrible and the dialogue leaves a lot to be desired. I don't know how this has more than a one star review. Read a Chinese menu instead; you'll get more out of it! Trash!
Terri Moore
Well, I’m just going to call this now as a DNF @ 66%. I can’t even tell you how many times I borrowed and returned this book. I would read a few chapters, get frustrated, return. Over and over. I would shake my head internally after about the 4th cycle. But I wanted to like this SO BAD.

I loved Matteo. Really. He’s everything I want in an H - super OTT j/p that steamrolls the h. Don’t judge I like what I like, no apologies. He is the reason I kept trying.

I liked the writing and was into the plot
Aakanksha(call me asha)
Nov 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5STARS!!!

This is a amazing book and I really enjoyed reading the story of Matteo and Ivory. This is a dark Mafia romance and also story of first love.

The story revolves around Ivory and Matteo. They Dated each other in high school but Matteo broke her heart because it was the only way he could keep her safe but obviously she doesn't knew that.They meet again after 12 years and this time Matteo is determined not to lose the only girl he's ever loved.

I like how sassy Ivory could be at times and
Flo₂₂
I usually avoid and hate second chances romance BUT this one was good.
It was a jerk move what he did in the past but i could get it why he did it, even tho he could act a little different about it...but also they were 17-18 years old so i can get it.
Ivory was a little to forgiving for my liking but over all i liked her.
If you love an OTT , P/J hero he is perfect, extra too 🤣
I didn't give the last star only because i wished the first interaction after 12 years were from him, i wished they were
Introverted Reader
Aug 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Greatness

I really loved this book. Call me weird and crazy but I just loved the over the top possessiveness that Matteo had. He was no nonsense and didn't take no for an answer when he wanted something and I love that in a book boyfriend. It's definitely worth the read.
Crystal
This was the exact kind of dark that I was looking for. Mafia books always have the best bad guy book boyfriends and Matteo fit that bill perfectly.
Athena D.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

Bloodied Hands by Adelaide Forrest is an EPIC read that will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!
Lisa Rae
This one jumped the shark a bit for me toward the end
Jess Fares
Sep 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow

I've never been more angry at a main character. Holy moly. I had been wanting a possessive alpha type read and i definitely got that.
Alyrica
Jun 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
One Reviewers Trash is Another Reviewers Treasure

As many times as I have ended up enjoying a book that I initially avoided due to a critical review or two, you would think I would have learned. Sadly that was the case with this book. As vile as I found the unnecessary harshness of one particular review, I still let it sway me several times. I am also not a huge fan of mafia romances so there is that. Anyway, I mostly enjoyed this book. My inner feminist was railing the entire time but the perver
KittyLuvr
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love when I find a writer who is new to me AND is an excellent writer. And I am delighted to say that this is the case (for me) with Ms. Forrest.
I love Mafia romance but I'm not a big fan of 2nd chance romance & yet, I loved this 2nd chance Mafia romance.
I found the writing smooth, polished, and it pulled me deep into Matteo (anti-H) & Ivory (h) story, their journey, their mistakes, misunderstandings. Their sometimes awkward path trying to find a 'them/us' after 12 years of separation since Hi
Rhiyel
Apr 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Highly enjoyable. Slight spoilers.

NOTE: this book contains possible triggers including scenes of non/dub-con.
As far as dark mafia romances go this book absolutely ticked all the boxes. Matteo was one hell of a character, he completely dominated her with an obsessive, intense love - sometimes to both their detriments. He’s exactly what you want in a real dark romance. Ivory was a 4 out of 5 for me. I loved that she wasn’t a wet blanket like so many other half in mafia dark romances. Her reactio
Brandi
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
just amazing enough said....I saw this as a rec for an over the top alpha hero and the recs were spot on. This is one of the best books of the year. Totally over the top alpha who is nuts crazy nuts. But I love it!!!!!!

Matteo and Ivory are just aghhhh I love it. Matteo is high handed and so over the top it was just crazytown good. It is considered a dark romance. I have read darker but it is a mafia romance so there is some violence.
Ivory resists matteo a lot sometimes too much but her defiance
Jessica
Apr 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When I first saw this book floating around several groups, I thought to myself:

-"The cover looks good."
-"He's a possessive jerk. I am down with this."
-"He's a mafia possessed jerk. I am in!"

The first time I finished Bloodied Hands, I thought it was good, and I was willing to take a chance on continuing the series. It wasn't overwhelming by any stretch, and I wasn't going to become obsessed over it. My second read through was when I started fan-girling. It's in the little details that makes t
Violet
This was my first book by Adelaide Forrest and I can't wait to read more. I freaking LOVED Matteo! He may honestly be one of the most jealous possessive heroes I have ever read! The things he pulled, unapologetically, blew my mind! I Loved every moment of it. Ivory was a little innocent and a little rebel all mixed together. She was just enough to keep Matteo on his toes. A little conflict and a little angst kept the story moving forward and kept it from being overly sweet. We were also introduc ...more
Jackie
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Can i have Matteo!?! He is over the top and i love it! If an alpha who does whatever it takes to have and keep his women than this book is for you.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• In to Her
  • Burn Falls
  • A Lush Betrayal (Lush, #1)
  • When Ashes Fall (Moments in Boston, #1)
  • Going Deep With Aby: A Mermaid Tale Short Story (Fantasy Factory Book 4)
  • In This Life
  • Forever Young and Beautiful (Mount Roxby, #2)
  • King (King, #1)
  • I'm Not Leaving
  • Southern Charmer (Charleston Heat, #1)
  • Thick & Thin (Chubby Girl Chronicles #3)
  • Defy (Sinners of Saint, #0.5)
  • Love in Carson Falls (The Falls Series Book 1)
  • Falling for the Nanny (Hot & Heavy In Paradise, #11)
  • Stranded with His Boss (Amber Falls #1)
  • Austin (Sexton Brothers, #1)
  • King's Ransom (Ruthless Doms #3)
  • Machiavellian (Gangsters of New York, #1)
Adelaide fell in love with books at a young age and quickly discovered her love for writing soon after. Since then, she’s become a self-professed plot hoarder of over 300 book concepts.
After receiving her degree in Psychology, Adelaide went on to work in a therapeutic riding facility. When her daughter was born, Adelaide traded out her boots to be a stay-at-home mom. In 2019, she added author to t

Bellandi Crime Syndicate (5 books)
  • Forgivable Sins (Bellandi Crime Syndicate, #2)
  • Grieved Loss (Bellandi Crime Syndicate, #3)
  • Shielded Wrongs (Bellandi Crime Syndicate, #4)
  • Scarred Regrets (Bellandi Crime Syndicate, #5)

Related Articles

“Matteo didn't lick a woman's pussy because he felt obligated, or at the very least not mine. I might have argued he enjoyed it more than I did if he wasn't so damn good at it. That talented tongue explored every part of me, thrusting in and out until I whimpered. When he turned his attention to my clit, it was so he could slide a finger inside me. I clenched around him on a cry, feeling the way he moaned in response vibrate through me. He withdrew that finger, only to add a second and curl them to stroke that spot inside me that made me quiver. "Teo," I whimpered, and the sound of his name seemed to push him over the edge. He wrapped his lips around the bundle of nerves at the apex of my thigh, sucking gently. My legs tightened around his head; my hand buried in his hair to hold him exactly where I wanted him as I shattered in a blinding orgasm that stole my ability to function. I laid there, panting and trying to regain my ability to move. When I opened my eyes, it was to Matteo shoving his own underwear down his legs and kicking them off. He pulled his fingers free of me and spread my legs wide from where they'd wrapped around his head. Sliding up my body, his hips lined up with mine so he could grind his length against my wet core. His lips found mine in a bruising, claiming kiss that seemed even more primal because he tasted like me. He reached down, sliding himself through my wet and notching his head at my entrance. Pulling away from my lips, he groaned, "Tell me you're mine." Still recovering from my orgasm, I nodded in a daze. "Words, Angel. Give me the words." "Yours," I murmured, cupping his cheek with a delirious smile and tugging him down to kiss him again. He slid inside me slowly, filling me until there wasn't a single inch that couldn't feel him. "Fuck," he groaned against my mouth. He reached down, wrapping my legs around his hips. Our foreheads pressed together; our mouths not quite touching as he started to move inside me. Even without his lips on mine, I could taste him, taste me in his breath on my face. One of his hands grabbed mine, our fingers intertwining while he wrapped his other under my shoulder to hold me where he wanted me. He slid in and out in slow, hard thrusts.” 5 likes
“Because we both knew I was broken. Broken in a way that I would eventually have to accept that love just would not happen for me. Never again.” 4 likes