Start by marking “Mercy: Third Novel of Rhynan (Novels of Rhynan, #3)” as Want to Read:
Mercy: Third Novel of Rhynan (Novels of Rhynan, #3)

Mercy: Third Novel of Rhynan (Novels of Rhynan, #3)

The royal wedding approaches and the country is alive with anticipation.

Among the craftsmen traveling to the capital is Constance Rendare and her family. An artist, a widow of an unhappy marriage, and the mother of a young son, she dreams of escaping the cruel servitude of her father’s household.

Wilard Naron serves the Earl of Dentin. He returns to the capital, his
Published February 6th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Mercy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mercy

Start your review of Mercy: Third Novel of Rhynan (Novels of Rhynan, #3)
C. Wanganga
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rachel Rossano has done it again. I love this series. I felt like I was coming home, reading more about the characters I love and meeting new ones that touched my heart. Her characters are so real and believable and make the story come alive. The plot of Mercy moved along at a good pace and in places I couldn’t put the book down. Mercy is a book of hope. I love this quote “no matter how ugly we began, we can become beautiful with work and care”. This line is so reflective of life. With God’s ...more
Angie Thompson
Eeeeep!!!! I love the Rhynan books! <3<3<3 And this one was just as wonderful as I was hoping!

I really loved both of the main characters in this installment! Constance could so easily have fallen into any number of stereotypes, but she kept her own distinct character and avoided so many of the annoying extremes I was prepared for. <3 I loved that she didn't carry her independence to extremes, especially when she began to be able to trust certain people, and I loved the way she cared
Kim  Gregory
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series! It is best read from the beginning.

In this story Constance and her father and sister are travelling to the capital for the King's wedding. Her father is the painter that is doing the portrait. Constance's father and sister treat her like dirt and they treat her pre-teen son like dirt too, although the story never really gives a reason for this. Constance is a widow.

Wilard works for The Earl of Dentin, a character we met all the way in book 1. He is no longer the Securer of
Gretchen
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
While I didn’t enjoy this installment as much as Honor or Duty, I very much enjoyed returning to this world and seeing familiar faces, such as Dentin and Elsa and getting the pulse on King Mendal. I did like learning more about Willard Naron, a supporting character in Duty. I look forward to the next book in the series and seeing where that takes the overarching plot.
D'anah
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great

I love her books!! Apart from a few editing issues, this one is no exception. How true that often the nicest and most honourable people come from horrendous backgrounds. Really enjoyed the characters and how the good foils the plans of evil. Leaves you feeling warm and happy.
Mark
Terri Quick
Jayne
Jodi Hunter
Feb 09, 2020
Rachel Rossano is a happily married mother of three children. She spends her days teaching, mothering, and keeping the chaos at bay. After the little ones are in bed, she immerses herself in the fantasy worlds of her books. Tales of romance, adventure, and virtue set in a medieval fantasy world are her preference, but she also writes speculative fantasy and a bit of science fiction.

She loves to