Start by marking “The Story of the Little Candle: A Book of Inspiration” as Want to Read:
The Story of the Little Candle: A Book of Inspiration

The Story of the Little Candle: A Book of Inspiration

The Story of the Little Candle is an easy to follow tale that can help children face challenges in a positive manner and empower them to overcome difficulties. Children will easily identify with the main character who finds his light from within and defeats the dark king, illuminating the entire kingdom. This enchanting tale is supported by endearing illustrations that mak ...more
Published January 22nd 2020 by Balboa Press

To ask other readers questions about The Story of the Little Candle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Story of the Little Candle

Start your review of The Story of the Little Candle: A Book of Inspiration
Daniella Walcott
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"The Story of The Little Candle" is a book of real inspiration and guidance.
A book that helps us to take a journey within to discover the inner light and lead a life filled with it.
A story I felt that anyone at any age can use as a guide to learn how to discover, access and stay in the light. A motivational book that inspires one to find the courage to face the darkness and despear in the world we live in today.

A magical book.
The experience of reading the words, seeing the pictures and colou
Drew
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A brilliant and enlightening little book, created for children, but with such subtle truth and depth that it speaks personally to both the listener and the reader, regardless of age.
The various news of fear and the conjuring (advertising) of deceptive, imaginary, “glittery” light are all too familiar in the world today. The impact on all, especially our young ones, is very apparent.
The dialogue created from reading and discussing the individual messages revealed were eye-opening, and at times co
LA Rollock
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The story of the little candle.
This book might be geared toward young readers but the message is for all children of any age. I myself found inspiration in its message that we can all be a little light, it has revived the idea of no matter what our age, our circumstances or anything that we may think can hold us back, the power we each posses within, can even spark another and the generous effect it could have. This book was well written for growing little minds with unlimited potential. Lets s
An Na
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent children's book :)
I highly recommend purchasing this inspirational and colorful children's book. This book provides an amazing foundation for children to develop their creative abilities and address challenges in their lives in a positive way. In these tumultuous times for children, given the bullying, peer pressure and social media negative impact, this book will truly empower kids to overcome their difficulties.

Absolutely a beautiful story that truly encapsulates the ideologies of
Sam Chadee
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book tells a captivating story which underscores the power of self-belief and the importance of taking ownership of one’s own happiness. Although targeted at children, the issues at the core of this book are faced at many different stages in life and as such, this book resonates with children and adult readers alike.
The simplicity of the prose style, clarity of the layout and cute but poignant illustrations render the Story of the Little Candle a refreshing and enjoyable read for a wide-ra
Debbie Cooper
Jul 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: children-s-books
A beautiful story with a meaningful message. Showing children that if they put their minds to something they can achieve it. Also with this day and age, it's ok to be lit up in times of darkness. Show others that they can be more than they are. The story is illustrated gorgeously. I rated it 4/5 🌟's only due to the fact that some of the words used in the book were way above a 4-8 year old understanding. With that being said, if the parent is there and can explain the words it would make a lot mo ...more
FARISHA S. RAMDATH
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The hostility among young kids are growing. Their role models are slowly disappearing. This book is a shining light and gave me hope of a brighter future by such authors who are so guided. I bought this book for the love of my life...Brendan, who is 9 years old. May this book be a beacon of hope for him and others like him. It certainly gave me hope.
Wayne Mandeville
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Insightful; creative and the book surpassed all my expectations
Kristoff Pragg
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An insperational book for kids young and old.
Farred
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A very good book for kids very inspirational,teaches them to stand up for themselves
Julie
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My grandkids loved the story, as it was delightful and endearing. They identified with the main character and were motivated by the little candle. Great bedtime story.
Ankita
Aug 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
𝑻𝒊𝒕𝒍𝒆: The Story of The Little Candle
𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓: Inshan Meahjohn

𝑴𝒚 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘:
The Story of The Little Candle is a Children's Book written by the author Inshan Meahjohn. The story is about a kingdom that was filled with darkness because all the candles there were unlit. The Dark King rules this kingdom. There were minions of fear that generated imaginary light to fool the unlit candles.

The story became interesting when one day an unlit candle went to wander in the forest. An unlit candle thought that h
James Roberts
Jul 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Very inspirational book about overcoming. Sometimes, one light in the darkness can make all the difference. Kids will surely enjoy and most parents will be able to relate. The illustrations are clear and colorful. I love how the candles are so many different colors. There are a lot of big words in the book and some deep themes, so this would make for a great classroom book for a teacher. This should inspire much imagination from young ones.
Inshan Meahjohn
Jan 30, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Heather H Ballance

• Grow LOVE
  • My ABCs of Africa
  • Three Times the Fun
  • Beige and Blue
  • Orientation (Office Pool #1)
  • Extraction (Office Pool #2)
  • Tavern (Dargath Chronicles, #1)
  • Darren’s Death
  • The Franklin Boys Story: Cherry Trees
  • Bubbly Jock Jack and the Thanksgiving Fallacy (The Adventures of Bubbly Jock Jack Book 1)
  • Dawn of The Dragon
  • Elliot HATES His Lunch!
  • Battle Born For You: Alexander (Tell All Secrets, #2)
  • The Baptist: Judge's Genesis
Inshan Meahjohn is an inspirational author and Ph.D. candidate. One of Inshan's main aspirations in life is improving the human condition. All of his jobs, business interests, non-profit work, and national duty are in an effort to achieve this goal. As a husband and father of four, Inshan recognises the importance of fostering the imagination and positive nature of children whilst instilling const ...more

News & Interviews