Start by marking “Like Father...Like Son” as Want to Read:
Like Father...Like Son

Like Father...Like Son

Purchase here: smarturl.it/like-father-like-son

Surprise, it's a boy!

I never wanted to know him.
Never even suspected his existence.
But once I knew, I had to see him.
Had to see if it was true.

He has your eyes, your hair, your dimples.

Timothee is everything I used to be, full of life, full of joy.
He's also a sassy little sh*t.
He has me wrapped around his fingers, so damn
Kindle Edition
Published March 19th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Like Father...Like Son, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Like Father...Like Son

Start your review of Like Father...Like Son
Truuss / Loveislovereview
Sometimes you cant write a review because of the content. If certain sites found out we never would find it again. So keep in mind the opposite is what I mean.

No taboo here, it was a kind and decent story.
There were no family matters involved
The father never did meet his son.
It was an awful story
They loved each other at first sight
There were no criminal acts
I didnt like it
There was no smut to find in this story
No dirty talk
No rough handling
Nothing here for me
I didnt like the writing style
It
Mar
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow...
So, I was given a chance to win an ARC copy of this story and I have to say, how incredible this story was. Devon (Daddy) and Timothee (Son) are just so deliciously dirty. I get that this kind of story is clearly taboo, but oh well. While Tim is only 17 when they meet, he does turn 18 years old, 3 months after they meet They had absolutely no knowledge whatsoever of their bio connection in the beginning until afterwards...(you get what I mean? lol)
You may not care too much for Devon at
Baylin Crow
Shelves: mm-romance, taboo
Taboo goodness!
Szidi ☼
Mar 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love taboo books - one of my weaknesses. And I love Quin&Perin's writing style and their books. So I thought this would be the perfect match, right?

Not so much. It wasn't what I hoped for. It wasn't bad, but really not what I wanted at the moment. I think my brain is the wrong here - I wanted romance. I wanted some sweet and hot taboo romance. And it wasn't that.

It was filthy and hot erotica. And while the setting was taboo, I couldn't get into that mindset. I could separate them.

And one
Karen
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just wow Another sizzling, hot, defiantly edgy story by Quin & Perin, bringing us what they excel at: all the smut we could want, delicious and intense heat, but also complicated bad boys, or men as the case may be. Both MC's definitely fall into the dark, tall, and handsome category, slyly leading us into temptation with an edge of mad, bad and dangerous to know! The tension and chemistry between Tim and Devon almost burns up the pages. Devon is a man with a lot of dangerous secrets, not ...more
Lizzie
UPDATE: I read this book several days ago. (March 2020) I've reread a few of my favorite parts since then...and I'm upping my rating to FIVE STARS. This is a first for me - meaning I've never given a book without an epilogue, or a HEA (one I was happy with) a 5 star rating. This ending was open ended. Which I don't like. But the writing and the story! It just DESERVES a 5 star rating!!!

FOUR STARS

This was my first book by these authors...And let me tell you, they are incredibly talented!! "Like
Diverse
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a taboo story. The title pretty much tells you the MC's involved. No mystery there. But you're hearing it here that it is 100% taboo. If you go into this continuing to read and complain that was an issue for you, well, I dunno you should haven read the warnings.

It's a well written, kinky af story. A bad dad and a bratty son. Now, when it started I literally said to myself, "Okay, I wonder if that has actually ever happened to someone before?" (I won't say what I'm referring to you'll
Letitia
Mar 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.

Like Father, Like Son is generally a captivating, entertaining, and well-crafted read. Given the sinful plot (taboo books have always been "mon point faible"), I was hooked right away and didn't let go until the words The Motherfuckin' End slapped me silly. So if you aren't afraid to dive into something taboo and you're looking for some scintillating sex, then I'm sure you'll enjoy this; the book has excellent erotic writing and hot scenes.

However, I kind of expected some emotional
Laina Gruver
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.75-4 stars

Wow, what a filthy read!

(view spoiler)

Not gonna lie, it was a bit rougher than I expected. A bit closer to MY own personal un-comfort level in some areas. At the same time, was not so bad that I couldn't read it. No dnt here. I did take some breaks here and there which is why it took me a bit longer to read than I normally do. It was so worth reading.
I kinda had a hard time with Devons treatment of Timothee most times. Made me think of him as an a**hole. Which he was, BUT and ONLY BEACAUSE, WELL, you have to read it to understand
LauraSt
Holy crap! Be prepared for smutty taboo goodness like youve never seen before!
Yes, thats his biological father, but thats were everything ends. They got together before any one them knew they were related, and to tell you the truth, of you ignore the bio detail, and just focus on this being a Daddy/boy with role-play romance... DAMN
THIS LITERALLY BURNED UP MY PHONE.
Some decent plot, I wouldve loved 3-4 more chapters to see their lives a little in the future, but make no mistake, I devoured
Julie Addicott
I love most taboo books, and this one was especially good. Devon and Timothee meet one night in a bar, both of them looking for a one night stand. Timothee lies about his age so he can get into the bar, and get what he wants from whatever guy will take him home. He meets Devon and what he wants is to bang and bail, and steal a few dollars for his next meal.

When the two meet again the next day, the truth comes out and sends them both on an utterly sinful journey of debauchery.

Like Father... Like
Ana  Nimity
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hot. So hot. Filthy, raunchy, wrong on so many levels, but hot all the same. Has a HFN/HEA, but in my opinion belongs squarely in the erotica category, rather than romance.

If taboo reads that include father - teenaged son sexual relationships offends or triggers you, then don't bother downloading the book, which will take a bit of effort since Amazon pulled it. If you, like me, are twisted that way, then you'll be glad you took the time and effort to acquire this book that made me squirm as I
Indie Editor Nancy
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Incredible pageturner, the sparks were intense between these two main characters. I couldn't get enough of Tim and his charming personality; "His tone was sweet and cheeky, sending chills across my skin while heat coiled in the pit of my stomach."
Devon, a dark and brooding man, tries to keep his distance but, "I'm the devil, here to take your sweet little soul and paint it black."
"My thoughts were wiped clear, and my vision flickered black while my head spun from lust and the alcohol trickling
Daisy
Mar 22, 2020 rated it liked it
I like how it started out, I feel like there was lots of potential. I just feel like it didnt live up to it? Like the criminal stuff, IDK I expected it to play a bigger part or something but it just didnt. I liked how they were both poor though as that usually never seems to happen in MM (usually one is at least well off)

Its erotica with dare I say no romance? If it was there I didnt see it. It was filthy hot though. But I just got bored toward the end.

This book is pretty much double taboo so
Fran
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Erotic matter difficult to approach but these two authors did a remarkable job; but not for the weak of heart or devoid of feeling. Here is "Hot" to the sensual extreme so read this with an open mind. The father, Devon, fights his attraction for the son he never knew he had, Timothee. Each is living a life neither wants but finally together they find what the other desperately needs. This is a book with a KINK impact but not for everyone. I was given an ARC from the authors for my honest ...more
Esther Alayeto
Mar 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
A deliciously dark and dirty story that is a great read. Tim and Devon definitely should not be together even though they don't know that when they first meet. But even after they just can't seem to stay apart and they are really hot together and have great chemistry. It's definitely not a romance and not for everyone, but it's a great, smutty read. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Faye Kennedy
Mar 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
An good start to the book although the same MO as other themed taboo books. They accidentally meet at a bar ... but things get hot from there. included Daddy play, tattooed MC, bratty boy and hot sexy scenes. Dangerous situations with them both struggling for money esp Devon owing. Hate to love relationship, and more. A good ending. I didn't feel the connection or the love between them. Written with both POVs.

Devon 37 finds out he has a 17 yr so he didn't know about. Timothee was trouble..
Lg
Mar 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
This totally taboo story is not for the faint of heart. Bad guys with bad reputations doing some extremely wicked things.

A letter from someone his past sets Devon in a tailspin. Timothee has lost everything. A drunk hook up turns into much more than what these two have bargained for. A taboo relationship like no other. Full of heat and darkness.
Patricia Nelson
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was one hell of a fantastic, amazing, unconventional, fascinating, intense, intriguing, emotionally charged, no holds barred, grab-you-by-the-feels, delightfully decadent, deliciously dark, smoking hot, and totally awesome walk on the wild side. It's definitely not for everyone, but if you want to read something completely unexpected, then grab this marvelous gem immediately.
Elin
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If there ever was someone that knew how to write a hot as hell story, it's these two.
Writing more than what is in the blurb would ruin the journey the reader should take part of, and what a delicious journey it was.

Let me just say, I loved it, it's everything I could have wanted, I want more and let me repeat it's hot as all hell.
Tammy
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Steamy read with lots of drama and intense chemistry. Devon never suspected the existence of Tim but once he new he had to see him. This is a deliciously forbidden romance read with great characters and lots of steam. The story is fast-paced and the characters have lots of layers which really draw you to them. I was hooked from beginning to end on their story. I loved it.
JoAnn
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, kink, taboo, cesty
Wowza... this was so filthy, disturbing and incredibly hott hott hott.

If youre familiar with these authors works then you know exactly what youre going to get. If not you might want to make sure you read the warnings....

I would give it 5 stars but I really wanted more from the ending.
Vikki
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Taboo to the fullest. Fabulous read and a definite page turner.
Not much in the way of romance but it sort of was there underneath everything. The lack of romance didn't take anything away from the book. The book is full of hot sex and daddy/son kink. Can't help but love the two main characters :)
Nicoletta
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
The chemistry between the characters was amazing, and the whole book is the right kind of delicious and taboo. But at the end of it, a few matters were left hanging, and while the plot wasn't exactly the point, that left me a bit unsatisfied. I hope the author will give us a sequel.
MITexas
This is not a love story....its the hottest and filthiest thing youll read in a long time. Hot and taboo AF and DADDY. No other words besides go read it now if you have zero triggers. I dont have triggers so thought this story was everything it promised to be and more. :) ...more
Lisa
5 delicious naughty taboo stars...

This isnt for everyones taste definitely not for the faint hearted or judgmental. If you cant get over the main taboo issue then there is others that might put you off. Devons career for example he is a modern day Robin Hood well he is poor lol.

The chemistry between those too right from the beginning of off the charts. Despite everything they cant keep away from one another no matter how much they try or one of them does anyway.

Definitely a must read if you
Elsbeth
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
*4.5 stars*

Well....

description

P.S. Don't forget to get the free BONUS SCENE
Denise GremoryKohta
Mar 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wow!! Id get this quick. It is a seriously dirty sexy read. Deliciously naughty and taboo. I would definitely buy it fast. I pre ordered because I knew the window for it wouldnt be long. While I loved it, I tend to like a little sweetness with my salty and this one kind of just teased at it. ...more
Candice Clark
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This Book was so hot and sooooo taboo! The son, Tim, has a filthy mouth and his dad is everything you love in a bad boy! I just wish we had a more rounded ending. It would of been nice to find out how their ending had completed and if anyone ever found out!
Goodreads Librari...: correct book cover 5 29 Feb 27, 2020 11:04AM

• Danger Zone (The Elite, #1)
  • Caulky (Four Bears Construction, #1)
  • Virgin Flyer
  • Pretty Baby (Daddy's Boy, #2)
  • Finding Finley
  • Serving Mr. Chamberlain (Different Hearts, #3)
  • Baby Boy (Daddy's Boy, #1)
  • The Guy in the Window
  • Fake It 'til You Make Out (Love & Luck #1)
  • Rules to Ignore (Davey's Rules, #7)
  • His Fake Prison Daddy
  • Ex Meridian (Nothing Special, #7)
  • Secrets & Lies
  • The Free (The Wild, #2)
  • Ranch Daddy
  • Daddy (Kinky Boys #1)
  • Reckless (Room for Love, #1)
  • Without You
As a pair of genre rebels, Quin and Perinfrom the US and Germanyare constantly maneuvering time zones and plot bunnies to whip up Gay Novels. Expect plenty of heat and elevated smut. With a dash of drama, a pinch of sweet, and a hefty amount of kink on the side, they serve up stories that will leave you full and satisfied.

SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTER >> www.subscribepage.com/quinperinsignup