Start by marking “Thunderstorm (The Perfect Storm #3)” as Want to Read:
Thunderstorm (The Perfect Storm #3)

Thunderstorm (The Perfect Storm #3)

Adrik Houston means nothing but trouble.
I’ve spent years building my career, and I’m not about to let him push me away from the goal I’ve set for my future. I don’t care if he’s handsome, cocky, and fixated on getting me. On my charts, he’s Lucifer himself filling a panty-melting uniform.
But he doesn’t know how stubborn I can be when my heart is in the line of fire.
He’s re

To ask other readers questions about Thunderstorm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thunderstorm

Start your review of Thunderstorm (The Perfect Storm #3)
Bibliophile  Chloe
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"Rule #15: Find a strong woman whose heart isn't afraid to love, and whose wings aren't afraid to fly..."

Bring on the storm! This newest story from Ms. Mohel is going to bring you all the feels!

This is the third book in the Perfect Storm series and its Adrik & Jordania story.

Jordania is a fierce, independent woman. Thriving in a male-dominated world.  She is an officer in the Navy trying to make a name for herself, despite the legend and legacy of her father. She has had some trauma in her past
Mandy Barnes
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Prepare for the Storm, Mandy@Janise’s Jivin’ Book Blog

Susana Mohel Brought the Thunder and the Lighting to Book 3 of the Perfect Storm Series.
I was Instantly sucked into Jordan and Adriks swirling Storm of love, passion, and War. Two Opposing forces, Two fighting for what they want, but can the Fire and water that these two bring to the table finally be able to join together to create the Perfect Storm of passion, desire, want and need?

I am so enamored with the way that Susana has written each
Jes
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
If I could give this book more than 5 “pineapple” stars, I would.

“I believe I can, so I will”

Just like Rain and Cloud, I devoured Thunder Storm. Susana’s writing has a way of sucking you in and having you feel different emotions for every character.

After an intense short meeting in Hawaii, will fate step up and have Adrik and Jordania meeting again. These Naval Officer’s will have to follow the rules and their hearts to make it through this drama-filled storm.

Adrik and Jordania aren’t the p
it.sgottabethebooks
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ahh! This is one storm you do not want to miss. Susana Mohel takes you on a journey full of so much love. The chemistry between Adrik and Jordania is like thunder and lightning. They complement each other well and are harmonious together. Both very strong-willed and stubborn but so full of love. It’s always enjoyable and refreshing reading a book with little drama as you watch the relationship of the hero and heroine grow and bloom. This is a great read and I definitely recommend it to anyone lo ...more
Felicia
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thunderstorm by Susana Mohel is an enemies to lovers military romance. This is the third book in The Perfect Storm Series and each book can be read as a standalone. I absolutely love Susana's books! You cannot help but fall in love Adrik and Jordania. I cannot wait to get my hands on the forth book in the series Hail Storm which will be released in the spring. I would highly recommend this series to anyone who loves enemies to lovers, military romances, or contemporary romance.
Mia
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
ARC Review

I am awestruck by how beautifully written and executed this book was!

‘Thunderstorm’ by Susana Mohel is book number three in ‘The Perfect Storm’ series and honestly, I believe every book just gets better and better.

This is an incredible military romance, a one of a kind story that’ll sweep you off your feet.
If you have read anything by this author, then you know she writes tough stories with hot heroes and sassy and stubborn heroines that don’t need saving. She writes real love stories,
Jess
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s, read-in-2020
Get ready for the storm!

Commander Thunder that is, first name Adrik is swoon worthy & hunky at his finest. After an intense meeting with Jordan in Hawaii she forces him to leave their future up to fate.

Jordan thinks she’s in the clear. All work & no play, she abides by a strict set of rules. Until Adrik shows up at her new base. Fate be damned. Adrik threatens the control Jordan craves for herself. He makes her think & go out of her comfort zone and has her thinking of breaking all her sacred r
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jordan is a fierce, warrior woman trying to make her mark in the Navy, which isn't an easy battle as women just aren't seen the same as men. She's also got a legend for a father, so that's two issues which are trying to keep her down. And then there's that third one, she's got a past which has built up strong walls against anyone trying to get close to her, and the combination of the 3 makes sure she goes by the rules, never to color outside the lines. That is, until Adrik shows up in her life, ...more
Rosie Cruz
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
3......2......1.....

Thunderstorm by Susana Mohel (The Perfect Storm #3)

This is a Enemies to Lovers Military Romance full of fate.

“If fate wants us to be together, we will meet again.”

Everything happens for some reason ...

Lieutenant Jordan Zanetti, the only daughter of Admiral Zanetti with a tormenting past. Commander Thunder enters into her life to completely change it.

Rule # 9: Let her know that in between your arms, all her dreams can come true.

Thunderstorm is a book that you can
Kari Hansen
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jordania has invested her heart and soul towards her Navy career and she is determined to achieve success on her own merits and not because of her last name. She is strong, independent and says and does what she feels is right and doesn’t back down from anyone and that includes Adrik.

Adrik has also dedicated his life to the Navy and is the perfect combination of strong and sexy but that is only part of the man. He also has a fun side which is something that Jordania needs in her life.

He is deter
Ariadna Basulto
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Susana Mohel delivers a deliciously perfect military/enemies-to-lovers romance! I was glued to my Kindle because Thunderstorm is the kind of romance you can’t look away from.

I loved Jordania and Adrik. Ms. Mohel never fails to give us a heroine and hero to fall head over heals for and with Thunderstorm she delivers once again. Jordania is fierce with a capital f! The woman has strength and attitude for days. Both required for her job as an officer in the Navy and to handle men like our hero. She
Kat
Apr 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love this series! If you enjoy emotional connections, empowering characters, and, or course, a little bit of steamy times, this particular book is right up your alley.

I was surprised with this one that it featured more of a military setting in that our heroine is striving in the Navy. She's wanting to build from her tragic past and thrive in her current career.

She meets the right kind of guy that will sweep her away and just overall create such a beautiful foundation for their relationship.
Innergoddess_Booklover
Apr 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
What can I say , I’ve enjoyed all of Susana Mohel books and Thunder Storm is no exception. I enjoyed this book so much. The authors words just sucks you in from page one till the end . Loved adrik and jordanias chemistry. Those two were like a moth to a flame. A must read . #ARC
Katie
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I always love Susana's stories, but she's totally out done herself this time. Adrik is AMAZING!! The perfect combo of Alphahole and Sweetheart. *swoons!* and Jordania is a boss! I just loved their interactions with each other. I think I might have a new Perfect Storm fav couple!
Tori Fox
Apr 19, 2020
Julia
Apr 27, 2020
Susana Mohel
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shia
Sandi Thompson
Sarah Wathen
Angel
Mar 18, 2020

• Madam Temptress (The Magnolia Duet #2)
  • Bachelor Boss (The Bachelors Club, #2)
  • Coach Me
  • The Two of Us (Love in Isolation, #1)
  • Catching the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #2)
  • Creole Kingpin (The Magnolia Duet, #1)
  • SEALs in Love
  • Easy Moves
  • He Hates Me (Hate & Love Duet, #1)
  • Down and Dirty (Hot Jocks, #5)
  • Gabby (Safe Haven Wolves, #1)
  • Bullseye: The Monsters Within Duet Book 1
  • Tennessee Truths
  • Fastest Girl in Town
  • Confess (Sin City Salvation, #1)
  • Going Down Again (Billionaire Bad Boys, #4.5)
  • Nice and Naughty (The Reverse Harem Diaries #4)
  • Saved by the SEALs (The Reverse Harem Diaries #7)
Author, wife, and mother of a girl and a puppy. I love the happily ever after. Believer & dreamer. I live in my own world, sipping Ginger Ale and lime. I’m always plotting my next book, coloring pages and reading.

Follow me → www.facebook.com/SusanaMohel