Start by marking “Undeniable (Always #3)” as Want to Read:
Undeniable (Always #3)

Undeniable

(Always #3)

It was all background noise, until he made her stop and listen.

Chase is tough, snarky, witty and fiercely loyal to her family. She is also hearing impaired, which makes the world around her sound like white noise a lot of the time. But thats okay, she can deal. Its not like shes actually deaf, and shes learned to lip readwhen it suits her.

What she cant deal with is

Kindle Edition
Published March 19th 2020 by 5x5 Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Undeniable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undeniable

Start your review of Undeniable (Always #3)
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, read-in-2020
Undeniable is book 3 in the Always series, but it can be read as a stand alone quite easily. In Undeniable we have Chase (Amanda from Unforgettables sister) and Cadens story. I loved Chase in the last book and was so excited to read that this one was going to be about her. According to Chase she is defective as she is deaf she is amazing at lip reading, and signing and generally I think she would she be an amazing best friend.

One thing she isnt good at is relationships, and try as she might she
Lisa H
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Aussies, puppies, and lip reading.

This was a great read.
Chase is hearing impaired, reads lips but still thinks shes defective.

Caden is the hot Aussie who rescues abandoned dogs who really hears her, in the best ways. But hes leaving, right?

I like books that have people dealing with impairments.

Becky Jean
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was such an enjoyable read! Lexxie Couper is on my must read list. I loved Chase! She was her own woman and not even her impaired hearing would stop her. Caden what can I say. Sexy Australian! Romance, little drama, sexiness, and as always an HEA!
Rochelle
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the 3rd book in the Always series and first book that I have read from this author and I really enjoyed it. I will be going back and reading the others in this series. Chase and Caden were good together. They had great chemistry. Loved the storyline. You will get invested when you pick up this book and you wont put it down until you are finished. Great read. Will be reading more from this author.

Shelby White
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such an amazing and undeniably alluring read, where the story flow is captivating and characters have such depth and exciting chemistry. Chase and Cadens story was real and heartfelt.

Kimberly
Mar 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
The book is a good romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is an enjoyable read.

Megsy H
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Lexxie Couper is s new author to me but I fell in love with her writing. Every time I put it down I couldn't wait to pick it up again. I could also relate to it as my teenage niece is quite deaf like the main character and wears hearing aids. The story moved at a good pace

Jacqueline Ellison
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Chase lives in San Diego and is hearing impaired. She has her heart ripped out and stomped on when the guy she was with used her defect to break up. She left college due to this and never went back. She does not like to be treated like she is unable to take care of herself. Caden lives is Australia and is top of his class in college. He is studying to become a Veterinarian and spends his weekends at RSPCA (the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals). He is also an intern for a ...more
Mary
Mar 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this new "Always" story! This is a heart warming read with some sweetness and sexy. I could not put it down this story. It is Caden and Chaes's story. We are first introduced to these to when they meet in "Unforgettable". Now they get their own story. Chase is a strong character and is hearing impaired but does not let that get in her way. Caden is studying to be a vet and is dedicated to animal welfare. The chemistry between them is off the charts. I like how the story develops and ...more
Barbara
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book three in the Always series what a story! It is well written with a great storyline the story flowed smoothly across the pages. American Chase/Chastity Sinclair is hearing impaired she meets Australian Caden/Cade ODae. They will have a lot to overcome before they can be together. There is a Father that has a hard time of expressing himself an ex to deal with, and the distance between them. A great story I enjoyed reading, I hope there is more to come in this series. I received a free copy of ...more
Lisa
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really like the story line in this book. It is entirely so unique. It is filled with passion and chemistry. It is filled with hope and love and family. Chase and Caden are both great characters as are the secondary players, Amanda and Brenden and mom and dad and of course Tanner. The health and welfare issues are felt deeply and are dealt with in compassionate and realistic manners. The writing is very good. The story moves logically and easily. This is a very enjoyable book.

I received a free
Mary Burgess
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is book three in the Always Series. Chase and Caden had met and interacted in book two while her nephew was hospitalized. In this book, many of Chases problems with her hearing handicap are addressed. Communication is a huge deal in any relationship, but more so when both hearing and speaking are hampered. I enjoyed the story and chemistry between these two and strong characters throughout the book. Great read!

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Jeanne Richardson
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 5th book I've read written by Lexxie Couper; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I cant wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

I received a free copy of this book via booksprout and Im voluntarily leaving a review.
Heather Wamboldt
Mar 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Undeniable is the third book in the Always series and is an entertaining read.

I enjoyed this story and found the characters to be realistic and likable. The storyline is well written and has humour, learning to live life to the fullest, and love.

Geraldine Streit
Mar 14, 2020 rated it liked it
I was really interested by the storyline who was looking somewhat different. But that it spoiled with the characters, specially chase who is so hung up with her daddy issues that make her characters really annoying.

Pat
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The storyline was great and the characters were very likable, believable and engaging! The chemistry between Chase and Caden was so HOT that I couldn't stop turning the pages until the very last page was turned!
Elvira
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this storyline is awesome I had a great time getting to know the well developed and engaging characters. The flow of the storyline flowed smoothly from beginning to the end.

Tamara
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2020
Wonderful final book in Always Series.

Great to see Caden & Chase find their HEA - with quite a bit of work. Hot & fun read! Love Doofus!
Bob
Val Paquette
Mar 19, 2020
Demi
Mar 20, 2020

• Mature Content (Scandalous Daddies Club #3)
  • Hard As Wood (Hard For Her Book 2)
  • Her Warriors' Three Wishes (Dante's Circle, #2)
  • The Ice Dragon (Dragon Knights, #3)
  • Dragon Knights Anthology Volume 3
  • Arcana 1-3 Box Set
  • Grizzly Cove - Volumes 1-3 Box Set (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove)
  • Smoke on the Water (Guardians of the Dark, #4)
  • Dragon Knights Anthology Volume 2
  • Grizzly Cove - Volumes 4-6 Box Set (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove)
  • Resonance Mates Box Set - Books 1-3
  • Tales of the Were: The Others (Tales of the Were: The Others)
  • Redstone Clan Starter Set: Grif + The Purrfect Stranger (Tales of the Were: Redstone Clan)
  • Dragon Knights Anthology Volume 1
  • Future Past (Gift of the Ancients #2)
  • The Were-Fey Trilogy: Tales of the Were
  • Broken Bridges (Bridges Brothers, #2)
  • Obsession
Lexxies not a deviant. She just has a deviants imagination and a desire to entertain readers with her words. Add the two together and you get darkly erotic romances with a twist of horror, sci-fi and the paranormal.

When shes not submerged in the worlds she creates, Lexxies life revolves around her family, a husband who thinks shes insane, a indoor cat who likes to stalk shadows, two yabbies

Always (3 books)
  • Unconditional (Always #1)
  • Unforgettable (Always #2)