Start by marking “Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy” as Want to Read:
Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy

Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy

Do people say they hate someones guts so that they can still fall stupidly, head-over-heels in love with the other parts?
Asking for a friend.

Okay, fine. Im not asking for a friend.

Im asking for meand Im begging you to tell me that the practice of falling in love with your should-be-enemy is common.

Please tell me that Im not the only person to track down a guywho used to be
Published March 12th 2020

Start your review of Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy
Cee Cee Houston
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 wonderful, amazing stars.

If youre feeling sad or lonely and are in the mood for a pick-me-up, then look no further than Taming Hollywoods Baddest Boy by Max Monroe. This duo of authors never fail to deliver in the laughs department, or the scorching chemistry and snarky banter.
Its all here within these all too short pages. I say all too short because I just wanted to have more to read, feel and love, not because its a short story, lol. This is a full-length feature.
Billie has her sights set
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Billie has been working her butt off in Hollywood for a few years now. Her dream is it to become a successful movie producer. And the next big step towards that goal would be to get this effing job, working for/learning from super famous and successful producer Serena Koontz.

But there's another guy who wants that job.

So what does Billie do? She claims to know reclusive ex/retired/escaped Hollywood super star bad boy Luca - and that she'll convince him to take the lead in Serena's upcoming movie!
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: March 12, 2020
Actual Rating: 5 stars

Romantic Comedy | Standalone Romance

No question, this is one of my favorite Max Monroe book to date! I really needed this in my life considering the uncertainty and stress we are living under right now. THBB was the perfect escape for me and it made me laugh like a hyena! Friends, if you need a pick me up, look no further! Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy is THE book for you! You are going to LOVE the dynamics between Billie and Luca and you
Jennifer Kyle
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars ✨
Halle Reads
5/5 Stars 🌟

20200308-195355

▪▪▪ It takes everything inside me not to push my nose into her hair and press a kiss to her forehead, and thats when it really hits me. I am so painfully, gravely, achingly, undeniably fucked. ▪▪▪

Ahhh Max Monroe you've done it again. I absolutely freaking loved this book. I'm a simple girl really, I hear there's a new Max Monroe book and I'm like gimmie gimmie gimmie and boy this one did not disappoint at all. I am hereby officially claiming Luca Weaver as mine.. not even sorry
Max Monroe
Mar 11, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
TAMING HOLLYWOODS BADDEST BOY is LIVE!
AND A WHOLE DAY EARLY, TOO!!

WOOHOOO! Get ready to dive into your next favorite addiction!

Seriously. This sexy, laugh-out-loud, enemies-to-lovers rom com is ADDICTING. Its like Pringles, once you pop open that first page, you wont be able to stop.

Hot and hilarious, it is ALL THE ROM COM THINGS!

Currently FREE in KINDLE UNLIMITED and 99 pennies to buy for a VERY short time! (Going to >>>> $4.99)

PURCHASE HERE:
ADD TO YOUR TBR: mybook.to/THBB

Shannon
4.5*

Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy was a fun take on the enemies-to-lovers trope! Usually with that trope I feel like there's always a lot of drama and angst to drive the story along, but you won't find that here- it's definitely enemies-to-lovers light! Which, when it comes to Max Monroe, I wouldn't expect anything less.

Billie and Luca were such an entertaining couple! I wasn't sure about Luca there at the beginning, he was quite the grump and actually pretty mean. I could understand his
Vanessa (nessreads)
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Am I surprised that Max Monroe did it again? No, not even a little bit. Theyve once again left me hooked and left me laughing uncontrollably. I loved this book and undoubtedly loved Luca Weaver to pieces.

Billie is everything driven. She works for a movie producer and is hoping to get a promotion. Determined to prove she has what it takes, she lies to her boss and tells her she can get Hollywoods baddest boy, Luca Weaver to star in their latest movie. And now because of that lie, she
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Billie has big dreams. Dreams of being a big time Hollywood producer like her boss. So she will nail this new job - get gone off the grid former Hollywood bad boy, Luca, to come back from where he's been secluding himself, and star in her boss' movie. Um yeah...

Except she never planned on grumpster Luca to be naked when she first saw him, and she didn't count on the attraction that would flare up between them.

Nor did she count on what would happen if she actually completed her job...

Max Monroe
Grey
First off, I have to apologize to Max and Monroe. This review has sat unpublished for a week now...real life (in the way of COVID-19 and my job) has interfered big time with everything that doesn't involve a basic bodily function...and to be honest, it has interfered with some of those too. Sorry for that little TMI tidbit, but anyway, a big apology for the tardiness of me hitting the submit button, I'd gotten pulled away for a work-related phone call last weekend, and quiet honestly, I haven't ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
description
Max Monroe has been on my "to try" list of authors for years now. But I had never gotten around to reading a book by them. Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy is my first one and I was blown away.

I was so impressed by not only the flow and plot of the story. I was also floored by the hilarity of the dialog. There were literally laugh out loud moments.

And the characters! Luca and Billie were great. Luca was so gruff and hard edged in the beginning but could also be so caring. Billie was a speak
Christy Bailey
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Amazing read!

Not sure how these two do it but I cannot get enough of their books! I havent read one yet that I have disliked even a little bit! This book had a bit of everything in it to take me on a roller coaster ride of emotions. I laughed, I cried, and I just felt so much reading this. And I wouldnt have it any other way! This is yet again another must read!
Erin Lewis
5 star review Taming Hollywoods Baddest Boy by Max Monroe

Whenever I see a new release coming from Max Monroe I clear the decks. Their stories are highly addictive, entertaining, funny and their writing seamless. I just know that I am in for a roller coaster read that will have me in tears of laughter. Taming Hollywoods Baddest Boy was all that and so much more.

They drew me in hook, line and sinker and I fell head over heels for hot as sin, Luca Weaver and feisty, sassy Billie Harris the woman
Kate R
Shelves: arcs
Hands down, this is my favorite Max Monroe book to date and theyve all been great but this one was fantastic! Taming Hollywoods Baddest Boy is not what you expect at all. It actually felt like several books in one. It obviously hits on Hollywood and making movies, but most of the book is actually set in Alaska.

Billie is a production assistant working in Hollywood, and when casting the next spy movie, she accidentally throws out a name no one has heard from in 8 years, former bad boy celebrity,
Flo Grugel
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"Luca Weaver is a work of art"

Stop what you're doing and read this book! Oh man, Max Monroe have smashed it, Luca and Billie are everything! Their story made me laugh out loud with some amazing one-liners

"Shit, Im in the presence of penis royalty, and I suddenly have the urge to curtsy."

I swooned and cried.
One of my all time FAVES from MM.
6 stars!
Jeannine
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another great one. I had a lot of fun reading it! Luca was great but I was really loving Billie. She was cracking me up, especially during the whole Alaskan adventure part. Boy was Luca just not having it with her in the beginning. Their whole camping extravaganza was really someone else. Reason 1267543456 why I am not fond of camping. Polite pass on all things nature for this gal.
Karen
Mar 13, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelly | The Mockingbird Reads
Adored this latest from Max Monroe.

I thought this was such a fun book from Max Monroe. It was feisty, fun, and the chemistry between Luca and Billie was instantaneous! I loved this frienemies-to-lovers/hollywood rom-com. The build up between them was perfect!

I liked Billie's character; she was sarcastic, headstrong, and loved her sister dearly. Luca was the perfect grumpy, Alaskan lumberjack! He was my favorite part of the entire book...swoon!

I am also reallyyyyyy hopeful we get another
Mel
4.5 stars!

This book is so much fun. Its about Luca, a former bad boy actor who left the business, and Billie, an aspiring movie producer who is determined to bring him back to Hollywood. Its a fantastic mix of fun and feels, and another Max Monroe hit!

Billie finds herself fighting for her dream job she offers to get in touch with Luca in an attempt to have an advantage over the competition. The only problem is that she actually doesnt know him. Now, if she wants a chance at the job, she must
Red Cheeks Reads
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 SMOOCHES!

Max Monroes books make me happy. Imaginative plots, endearing characters and love stories that manage to both tug at my heart and make it race, this talented twosome hits the nail on the head for me every time. Hilarious and witty, full of laughter-inducing comedy, the humor in their stories is wildly entertaining. Theirs are the kind of stories that make you laugh out loud, snorting out your hilarity for all to hear, so keep that in mind if you plan on reading one of their books in
TheSassyNerdBlog
Shelves: top-2020-reads
These authors have become a favorite of mine. They are in my top picks when it comes to romance and this book is the prime example of why. It was perfect. It had the perfect mixture of everything. From humor to a little angst and drama and of course passion and heat.

I fell in love with the main characters from the start and couldn't help but cheer for them throughout the book.

I loved Billie, she was a hard worker, trying to make it big in Hollywood her dream to be a big-time producer, and even
Michele
4 1/2 stars!

Well, I just have to say that Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy was anything BUT bad and ALL kinds of fun. It was also my first book by Max Monroe. Yep, I'm not longer a virgin to their books. I've had them on my TBR forever and definitely have to move them up and read more of them now. This writing duo is flat out impressive and I enjoyed every page of this book.

I could absolutely relate to Billie and her fear of failure. I don't know if my motivation level would have quite taken me
Ashley Gayhart-Hampton
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I never thought another Hero would be in the running with Kline Brooks, but for goodness sakes Max Monroe had to go and have me fall head over heels for Hollywood's Baddest Boy himself; Luca Weaver. I always thought my love for Kline would never waiver, but all the yumminess that comes with this hero, seriously has me questioning myself. I wasn't so sure within' the first chapter or two if I was even going to like Max Monroe's newest Hero but I quickly realized, he was vying for the top spot.

Ruthie Taylor
Mar 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is such a fun book - it combines the craziness of Hollywood with the wilderness of Alaska. There is a lovely romantic story at its heart, with such a lot of the kind of humour that Max Monroe fans are used to, but never gets old.

When Billie finds herself in Alaska trying to get 8 year absent Luca back to Hollywood, we know that there are going to be some city girl in the wild moments, but they really are
Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
NO SPOILERS!

Taming Hollywoods Baddest Boy was a funny, sexy, and entertaining standalone romantic comedy, and definitely another hit from the dynamic author duo that is Max Monroe!

The storyline and characters were fantastic, and I loved Max Monroes writing style and hilarious sense of humor. I loved the enemies-to-lovers with a twist trope, and I was captivated by everything from beginning to end. Luca and Billie were amazing, and I loved them so much. I loved their personalities and chemistry
Kari Hansen
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Billie has dreams of becoming a Hollywood producer but first she must prove herself worthy to her boss. She finds herself in a very competitive business so she may have told a little white lie to gain favor and now she needs to come through. All she has to do is convince a reclusive star that he wants to be part of the movie but first she has to find him.

Luca turned his back on his acting career when it turned him into someone he didnt like. He has created a new life for himself in Alaska and
Sara
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Is this duo of brilliant authors even capable of writing a book that is not absolutely binge worthy?!

This one was so much fun to read! I had plenty of embarrassing laugh of loud moments while sneaking in a cheeky chapter or two at work!!

Billie has had a rough start in life which has made her into the determined woman she is today. What do you get when you put a feisty, sassy and strong willed cutie in the same orbit as the gruff Hollywood bad boy, that is Luca Weaver?! Fireworks, banter, and
Sharon Jones
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Im not usually a fan of Hollywood superstar romances, but cmon - if anyone could sway me it had to be Max Monroe. So I gave this book a shot - and are there any regrets? Not a one!!!
I laughed and I laughed. Then I laughed some more. Billie is an absolute riot. The things that came out of her mouth and even her inner thoughts had me with tears rolling down my face. Then we have Luca. I was hooked right from the start especially with his closed off attitude. Then his personality slowly came to the
Amanda Koziczkowski
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy is all the hilarious and happy goodness that I love from Max Monroe!

Billie kicks off the book in hilarious fashion and she kept on delivering. She is stubborn and determined and will do everything she can to get her way. Too bad for her Luca is just as stubborn. These two had me laughing the whole was and were highly amusing. I loved their outdoor adventures and they are so much fun together! I love how they bonded on their journey and it was a lot of fun, but
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
You know when you're reading a book and you're waiting for that moment, you know the one. Where SOMEONE messes up. It **usually** comes around 80% then someone has to do some groveling....well any who, when this hit that moment around 50% I was like what.is.happening and then the book really started. We actually get to meet Luca and experience his faults, and then those camping scenes?!? Oh man. I felt those. LOL

I'm convinced they can't write a bad book. These ladies are too funny! I still miss
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• The Trade
  • Boss Man Bridegroom
  • The Southern Nights Series
  • Arrogant (New York Heirs, #1)
  • Revelry
  • Dax (Arizona Vengeance, #4)
  • Heartbreaker
  • Tacker (Arizona Vengeance, #5)
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)
  • Half Truths (Secret Society, #1)
  • Irresistible (Neighbor from Hell, #11)
  • The Sinful King (Naughty Royals, #1)
  • War of Hearts
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • False Start (False #3)
  • False Hope (False #2)
  • This is the End, Baby (War & Peace, #7)
  • False Memory (False #1)

News & Interviews