Start by marking “Assassin's Heart (Assassins, #3)” as Want to Read:
Assassin's Heart  (Assassins, #3)

Assassin's Heart

(Assassins #3)

My brother believes he made me a killer. The truth is, I’ve always been different. I can smile while sliding a knife between your ribs—and not feel a moment of regret.

Until Leah.

A man like me shouldn’t have a family. But the minute I opened my eyes from a coma and saw her, I knew I’d forever be tied to her. A nurse who nurtures life. A mother.

I’ve watched her for two years
Published (first published August 26th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Assassin's Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Assassin's Heart

Start your review of Assassin's Heart (Assassins, #3)
Eve (Between The Bookends)
description
description I enjoyed this couple a lot more than I did the previous couple. 🙌 Remi was a decent guy who treated Leah respectfully. 💑 He was all in from the start and there wasn't very much resistance from Leah. 💏 This author has an ease to her writing that makes it very enjoyable to read. 👍 The story flowed well. 👍 The plot was engaging. 👀 There was a nice amount of steam. 🔥 There was no OW or OM drama. 👐 It is never stated in black and white whether Remi was celibate for the eighteen months he was watchi
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ALC received from Audibly Addicted for an honest review

I liked Leah and Remi in the first 2 books in this series , and now we have their story, and I liked it better than the first two.

We are back with the Agozi brothers and all their lives entail, and I liked seeing them awhile down the track from the other books.

Hunter and East bring these stories to life and leave me wanting more.

I need Eli's story, stat!
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Assassin's Heart by Ella Sheridan is book Three in the Assassins Series. This is the story of Remi and Leah. I have read the previous books and we did meet Remi along with Leah in the previous book, so that added to my enjoyment and understanding of this one. I did feel you probably could make this a standalone book if wish to do so.
Leah is a nurse who was apart of the team that was there for Remi when he woke up from a coma. Remi knew from his first site of Leah that he had feelings for her bu
Priyanka  Dhingra
The third book in the series is The Assassin's Heart Which is a story of Remi and The nurse, Leah who treated him when he was shotted by the bullet. I think you can read this book stand alone as well. Though obviously, It would be better if you read the series from the start But as the focus of the characters has been changed so, you can read this stand-alone if you want.

Their story started when Remi opened his eyes from an unconscious mind and see The woman, her saviour standing in front of him
Lisa
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was gripping, well written & the chemistry between the characters sizzled throughout this wonderful read.

Well done. I look forward to more!
Kendall {Book Crazy}
4.5 stars!

I started reading this book as soon as I had finished reading the second book! I was really excited about who the main characters were going to be because their story started in the first book, so I couldn’t wait to read more of their story! After reading this book, I can say that I really enjoyed it! In fact, I enjoyed it more than the first book, but as much as the second book! The plot kept me intrigued and wanting to read on to find out what was going to happen next! It developed a
Lavender
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.8888 STARS

Oh Jeremiah AKA, 'Remi' —Assassin by birthright and the loyalest of brothers. Remi tiptoes that fine line between distance and obsession—deliberate and impulsive. Only Remi can justify his reckless behavior because he is damn good at what he does.

Remi and his brothers live by a strict code.
Targets are always justified.
Protect women and children, above all else.

Leah is so much more than another job—she is a light that Remi cannot stay away from. Leah is effortlessly beautiful, a si
Anna Theurer (Anna's Bookshelf)
If you like a fast paced, intense, romantic suspense with a fair amount of action and scorching chemistry, then you will love this book. Both Remi and Leah were introduced in Assassin’s Mark and this is their story. These two are quite the unlikely pair. An assassin and a nurse. One takes lives while the other saves lives. Remi is a killer who deems himself as not good enough for Leah and is also a bit of a stalker. Okay, he is a full on stalker - loving and watching Leah at a distance because h ...more
Ga Books LoverX
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh, I liked this book- 4.5 outta 5 read! We have gotten Levi's story in the first couple of books in the series and now it is Remi's turn and man this guy is a brute, but he is a brute in love. Not gonna lie, he is a complete and total freaking stalker, but he stays in the distance just watching and not doing anything (not sure if that makes it better). I never thought I would justify a stalker, but man does Ella Sheridan have me doing it!

My analysis- Remi just wants to be loved and have a fami
Mary Mooney
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Remi and Leah's story started at the beginning of the series when Remi was shot and Leah was the nurse kidnapped to help hem heal.
Now after 18 months Remi is following Leah, making sure she is safe but also to keep his feels at bay. When Leah gets home Remi notices that her front door is open and he follows her inside. Her home has been ransacked and her six-year-old daughter is missing.
Leah can't believe what she is seeing, people from her past have found her. Where is her daughter and where d
Pamela
Remi is an assassin along with his brothers Levi and Eli. He met Leah in the hospital after he woke from a coma. Leah is a nurse with a six year old daughter named Brooke. Remi keeps tabs on Leah so when he notices something wrong he knows he has to step in and get Leah to trust him and his brothers. Leah has a past that puts a twist on the story. Her daughter is kidnapped and she needs someone to help her get her back. The brother's story of how and why they became assassins comes out. A great ...more
Jeanne Richardson
I've read several books written by Ella Sheridan; she has done a great job at writing a good book; she is becoming one of my favorite authors. I can’t wait to read more of books her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
I absolutely loved this book and was honored to have been able to read and review. It was such a phenomenal read and had amazing characters as well as an amazing story line. I just could not get enough of it and once I started reading it I could not put it down. I recommend that you read it.

lf
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
He will burn down the world to get back her daughter, but will he be able to walk away when he does?

Holy heck but Assassin's Heart is an intense book. It tells the story of Remi and Leah. Remi is Levi's younger brother and Leah is a nurse who was kidnapped by Levi to look after Remi in an earlier book in the series. Remi is a man who has darker thoughts and is okay with doing darker things, like murdering people when needed. He fell in love with Leah but realizes that he cannot be in her life be
Patty
Nov 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a book to pull you in and keep you entertained, this is the book you want. Book 3 in the series, it can stand alone, but is better if you listen in order. Remi is back after being shot in the first book, and he is captivated by Leah, the nurse who healed him. It's 18 months later and he is following her and loving her from afar. That is until she comes home one day to find her daughter kidnapped. Remi is there in a flash, and the story takes off. Not only does Ella Sherida ...more
Rachel Griffin
Nov 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
I have really fallen for Ella Sheridan's Assassin's series, it just gets better and better!

Remi is an awesome hero, super protective and possessive, he has been watching Leah from a far for two years thinking he was not good enough to be part of her life.

Leah's daughter Brooke is her whole life and will do anything to protect her, she is hesitant to start a relationship with Remi for many reasons but he really proves to her how much he cares and wants to look after her and Brooke.

I listened to
Adventures_by_Nessa
Nov 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Before listening to this book I did not realize it was 3rd in a series (oops my bad!). I do not believe that took away from the experience; however, it did not take away from the story, in fact it just makes me want the rest. I loved this story, the characters, their family, just everything. They dynamic between the three brothers is fantastic! I want more, I need more!

Assassin’s Heart was fun and yet extremely serious at times. You never got confused when those times

The line about kids being
Sylvie Rochon
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Remi!!! Incredible!

It's been a while since I've read a series that has captured my heart and attention like the assassin series. It's good from beginning to end. It's action packed, sexy, a bit dark and suspenseful. Since every book has the 3 brothers, Remi has been my favorite, and I was happy to get his story. It's heart warming, hot, and gives hope!
I can't get enough of these characters!
Michelle Bestard
Nov 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
I have fallen in love with The Assassins Series as well as the two main characters Remi and Leah. Remi was a good guy with some rough edges and Leah didn't care. Remi would move heaven and earth to make her happy. If you like thrills, suspense and love then definitely check this one out!! This was an ALC(Advanced Listener Copy) given for review. Narrators Stella Hunter & Jason Clarke was amazing!! I highly recommend this book!! ...more
CAROLE RIDDELL
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heart

What a great book! It has everything I love reading by Ella Sheridan. Action and exciting times between the main characters ending with a hea for said characters. I look forward to the next book in the series in March!
Ashleigh
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The chemistry, sweetness, and twists in plot kept things interesting.
Add in a wee bit of drama and you have a good read.

I received a copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Jen Franklin
Dec 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exciting, suspenseful, & of course HAF - narrated in DUET - This checked all my boxes! I'm really enjoying this series & can't wait for the next book so we get Eli's story! ...more
Trami
Jan 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
Not bad but not the best
Lee Ann Schwartz
Nov 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Assassin's Heart is the 3rd book in the Assassin's series, and it is a stand-alone romance about Remi and Leah. Remi is Levi's brother, one of the three brothers teamed up as an elite group of assassins for hire. Leah had nursed Remi back to health in the previous books, and Remi lost his heart to her, without her even knowing.

i adored this book. It still has an air of mystery and a driving suspense story, but at it's heart, Leah and Remi are two people that come to depend on each other. Althoug
Lyn
Nov 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Assassin's Heart is the third book in the Assassins Series by Ella Sheridan.

We now get to hear the story of Remi and Leah. Do yourself a favour and read/listen to the previous two books, to get more of the back story.

In book one (Assassin's Mark), we see Remi has been injured and Leah is a nurse who is abducted to help save Remi's life. When Remi wakes from a coma, he knows instantly, Leah is the one for him.

Once Agozi's brothers know Remi will be ok, they let Leah go. Remi felt he was never
Angela
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Intense, passionate, obsessive, damaged...Those words, to me, describe all the Agozi brothers.
In the first two installments we focused on Levi Agozi, oldest brother, protector, assassin and lover of Abby. We meet his brothers Remi and Eli, and also we meet Leah briefly. We learn of their background, how they were shaped and what made them become Assassins.
Almost two years has passed, and Remi cannot forget Leah. He follows her to and from work and at home...keeping tabs on her, loving her fr
Jennifer Pierson
Assassin's Heart may be about Remi & Leah, a different couple, but I'm serious about the fact that you NEED TO READ Assassin's Mark (Book 1) & Assassin's Prey FIRST! Leah is introduced in those books so yeah, please heed my warning. Obviously, Remi was in them as well since he & his brother's are a team. See, Remi's older brother, Levi, thinks he made Remi a killer, but that couldn't be further from the truth. Remi has always been a bit different, and dare I say it, savage, but trying to get Lev ...more
Rebecca Austin
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review-sassy
Remi Agozi and his brothers Levi and Eli live their lives as assassins and try to go on with their lives as much as possible without getting personally involved with anyone. Unfortunately now Remi is the only single brother left and he seems to be vanishing at certain times with no explanations.

When a past event brought Leah Marrone into Remi's life he has stood in the distance watching her and making sure that she is ok and safe raising her 6 year old daughter, Brooke.

Yet one day when he reali
Kathy Wideman
This is the third book in the series. I haven’t read any of the others and wasn’t confused. I look forward to reading the other books in the series after reading this one. This book has danger, angst, and so much more. This book is a continuation from another one though so there is that. Remi is in love with Leah but she is a single mother and they have history. He thinks she deserves more than he can give her. That still doesn’t change the way he feels for her and her daughter. Things take a ch ...more
Di
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another instalment in the Agozi assassin brother’s with Remi who fell for the nurse, Leah, who was kidnapped by his brothers to keep him alive. All those months ago and he still can’t get her out of his mind and keeps an eye on her, “stalking” Leah to be sure she’s safe. Until one night her world is ripped away from her when her daughter Brooke is kidnapped and the only man who can get her back safe and sound is Remi....can he keep his promise and will Leah accept an assassin, a killer, to keep ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Ridden Hard: A Surprise Baby Romance (Ryker Ranch Book 3)
  • Twisted Fate (Dark Heart Duet, #2)
  • Dark Heart (Dark Heart Duet, #1)
  • Good With His Hands (Good Love, #2)
  • One Time Only (One Time Only, #1)
  • How to Get Lucky
  • Stay for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #4 )
  • Hate You (Not)
  • My One Week Husband
  • Bossy Italian
  • Hell Week (Apple Valley Academy, #1)
  • Tell Me to Go (Tell Me, #2)
  • Prohibit (Benson Siblings #3)
  • The Earl of Christmas Past (Goode Girls, #1.5)
  • Rock: Standalone Rock Star Romance (Beautiful Book 4)
  • Till I Found You
  • Diamond in the Rough (Diamond, #1)
  • Reckless Kiss (The Reckless Duet, #1)
Ella Sheridan never fails to take her readers to the dark edges of love and back again. Strong heroines are her signature, and her heroes span the gamut from hot rock stars to alpha bodyguards and everywhere in between. Ella never pulls her punches, and her unique combination of raw emotion, hot sex, and action leave her readers panting for the next release.

Born and raised in the Deep South, Ella

Assassins (4 books)
  • Assassin's Mark (Assassins #1)
  • Assassin's Prey (Assassins #2)
  • Assassin's Game  (Assassins, #4)