Start by marking “Forbidden Desires: Taken by her Son's Best Friend” as Want to Read:
Forbidden Desires: Taken by her Son's Best Friend

Forbidden Desires: Taken by her Son's Best Friend

He closed the gap, his big hand moving to gently rest on her denim encased thigh. “I prefer more mature women. Women who know what they want and how to get it."

To all the rest of the world, Elizabeth Clarke had it all.

A successful husband. A beautiful home. And now a son off to university.

She is a perfect housewife with the perfect life.

It’s a lie.

Her husband is a lying,
ebook
Expected publication: April 4th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden Desires, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden Desires

Start your review of Forbidden Desires: Taken by her Son's Best Friend
Denise Owens
Forbidden Desires: Taken by her Son's Best Friend (Confessions of a Trophy Wife Book 1) by L.M. Mountford is a novella that started out well but by the end I was confused, and the ending was disappointing. It seemed like the story was just getting started and then it just ended. I realize that this is book 1 in a series but I'm confused by where this series is going. I would like to read book 2 so that I can get a handle on if this book is a cliffhanger, or if this is a series of short stories.
QuinnReads
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hot, sensual, and sexy are just a few words to describe this tantalizing novella. Thoughts of Mrs. Robinson in The Graduate roam through my head to this upgraded version that blows Dustin Hoffman out of the water. Mmm-mmm-good! I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this novella.
Gloria Garcia
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
FORBIDDEN DESIRES is a very hot and steamy romance about an older woman / younger man. Elizabeth Clarke and Hugh Becket will definitely set your tablet on fire!! This just proves age doesn’t matter. DID I MENTION IT WAS HOT!?
I have voluntarily read and reviewed this advanced readers copy
Lynn Stifle
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
HOLY SMOKES !!! Forbidden Desires was one smoking HOT read!! From the first page until the last I couldn't put it down. It's a quick read, deliciously sexy, forbidden, sinfully hot, with plenty of steamy moments, and I loved every single page of it. An excellent sizzling read and highly entertaining. This is one book you don't want to miss so one-click now, you won't be disappointed.
Shantel Eddy
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was the second book that I have read by L.M. Mountford. I will say that I definitely liked this one a lot better then the other one I read. It had more character background then the other one I read. You got to see the changes that the characters went through when they were with each other. The connection between Elizabeth and Hugh was adorable even though there was a big age gap. It was definitely a very steamy romance but it was so enjoyable. I can honestly say I can't wait to see what ...more
Elizabeth Barnett
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book had some great twists and exciting things that happened. I was pleasantly surprised by Hugh dominating Elizabeth and how things ended.
Cat
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wowser !!
This book will set you on fire,it is so scorching Hot..
A delicious Forbidden Older woman younger man story, Elizabeth and Hugh have an electrifying chemistry.
Elizabeth's life is not as perfect as it appears to the outside world,even though she has a husband she is incredibly lonely within the marriage, so when Hugh her son's best friend shows an interest in her all bets are off.I don't think I could even resist Hugh,he turns her lonely world upside down in the most exciting way.
This
Michele
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a great story! Very steamy with a story that makes you realize that things are not always what they seem. What you see on the outside is not the same behind closed doors. Elizabeth and Hugh have a connection that is undeniable despite their difference in age. Is that enough for a relationship? Is it a fling? How will it end? Pick up a copy and see. You will be glad you did. I enjoyed their story and I am looking forward to more from this fantastic author!! I am voluntarily leaving my ...more
Ann-Maree Howarth
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
A hot and steamy read that will have you lost in the fantasy of an older woman and a younger man in a forbidden desire that has been years in the making. A nice short read that will have feeling many many things just like the character Elizabeth Clarke is Married not happily but still married.

Hugh Becket is not the little boy Elizabeth remembers playing with her son, he is a man a very sexy man that's hot and is forbidden in more ways than just being young he is also her son best friend.
Linda
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This might be many older women's fantasy! A younger, smart, Adonis of a man interested in his best friend's mom. Mrs. Clarke's life is changing in more ways than one. Hugh, phew, he made me hot! This was a sexy, fun, quick, "bedtime" read!!!! I enjoyed this novella A LOT!

I received an advanced reader copy, and this is my honest and voluntary review.
Cheryl
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Forbidden Desire by L. M. Mountford was a scorching hot, naughty story Elizabeth, a housewife whose son just left for University. She runs into his best friend, Hugh…and things get heated!! He’s always had a thing for her….can anything come of this unusual set-up? This is the first story in a new series by this fabulous author!!!

Loved this titillating story!!!! Another exceptional read!!!!

I am volunteering to leave a review for an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Rose Brown
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Forbidden Desire” is a burning hot older woman, younger man tale that keeps you putting out fires from the first page to the last. This is the first tale in a new series and is the perfect short tale to begin this series. This sinfully delicious tale will keep you thumbing pages long after you read the last word. I loved it.
I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily
Jay Williams
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An older lady meets younger man, I really enjoyed this book it made a refreshing change for the main character to be a more mature womenenjoying herself with a younger man proving age does not matter.
To the outside world Elizabeth has it all, however things are not always as they seem, enter Hugh (hot Hugh) who soon changes Elizabeth's life in the of ways. This was a short read highly enjoyable and very steamy loved it.
Bonnie
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hugh is Elizabeth‘s son‘s best friend and her best friend’s son. Her husband Patrick cheats on her constantly and she has been a loyal wife, until she’s not. Hugh has wanted her for a long time and now he is taking her. This is one hot, hot, hot read. Elizabeth finds what she’s been missing for years. And she finds it in Hugh. A steamy, sexy romance that will have your heart pumping.
Randy Sims
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
the perfect mom finding her son's best friend. i have to say the book was amazing. the details in the experiences Elizabeth had with Hugh. How Elizabeth struggled emotionally but to have Hugh be such a force. But the best part is the ending, it was such a WOW moment. To have it end in this way was awesome.
Denise long
This book was a very hot and amazing read.. Had me hooked from start to finish and will leave you tingling in all the right place. Elizabeth Clarke tried to avoid the desire she felt for Hugh,her son's best friend, but when he shows up in the middle of the night when she be able to hold her ground or will she give in to the forbidden desire .. You just have to read this book to find out
LaGina
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am so glad that I was able to be able to read this book. I havent read one about an older woman with a younger male in a long time and forgot how much I really liked the concept of the story line. It was really good to see that the guy went after the woman to make her see things his way...lol I really could get into another one like this.
Amanda Welch
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
this book is HOT!!
An older woman who is neglected by her husband goes to visit her best friend who isn't home....but the bff's younger son is!! He is home and more than willing to invite her in ... Can she give in to her desires (and his) or will she run away???
I received an ARC for my review of the book!!
Shawn Pinzon
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was definitely an interesting hot steamy read. I enjoyed reading this book. I thought the characters were great Elizabeth the older woman and Hugh her best friend son. I loved the book. And I received an ARC for my honest opinion.
Justine
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Very hot story between a bored, older married woman, Elizabeth, and a super hot, smart, strong younger man (who happens to be friend with Elizabeth’s son). This is a very hot story but a bit short for me. ARC review
Karen
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
This isn’t my favorite genre of reading material.
But I was quite surprised with the plot of this book.
Definitely has a lot of steam and a few twists to it.
The chemistry between the characters is hot and steamy.
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book .
Chelsa Kelley
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Whoa Nelly..... This book is H-O-TTTTT!!!!! From the very beginning to the very end, erotica at its finest! Trust me.... Find a private spot and read this book. Once you start, you will not put it down. I received this book as an ARC for my voluntary review.
Christine
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
ARC review For honest review. This is a short story but awesome story of Elizabeth Clarke whose a house wife whose son is now in college and husband away and she unhappy finds herself with a younger man. Hot
Erin Figueiredo
HOT AND SEXY!

Another fantastic, hot and sexy short story from the amazing L.M. Mountford. From beginning to end this story is pure steamy erotica at its finest! You will not want to put this one down. An amazingly delicious read and highly enjoyable!! Give me more!
Jayne Wheatley
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
A fantastic addition to this author
A great start to a series
Older woman younger man hot read.
Her sons friend has always had feelings for Elizabeth will things progress from feelings....
Read to find out lol you won’t regret it.
Adrienne
Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Elizabeth is a married woman bored in her marriage and started fantasizing about hugh who is her sons best friend.. Hugh has a thing for elizabeth and sets out to be with her will he succeed you will have to read to find out ... the story continues in the next book
Karen Shortridge
Feb 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Here you get an older lady meets younger man, I really enjoyed this book. It makes a refreshing change for the main character to be a more mature women enjoying herself with a younger man proving age does not matter.
Tanya
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It looks like she has everything she would ever need. Her life is a lie as it is not as it all seems. She is smitten with her son best friend. What will happen? Will they take the next step? See what will happen if they do
Jen ODonnell
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is sexy, hot, amazing. I loved it from the beginning. An older woman and younger man, their heat burns off the pages. I didn't want this to end. You will need a cooldown after reading Forbidden Desires. I cannot recommend this enough. A must, must, must scorching read.
Tangled N Books
Feb 21, 2020 rated it liked it
Read by Shon

Still deciding if it’s a 2.5 or 3 stars!

It was ok a quick read but there was just something lacking with the story. I did like the fact that this was a romance between an older woman and a younger man.

• Ace (Castle Sin #4)
  • Wanderlust: A Small Town Second Chance Romance
  • Just a Little More (A 425 Madison Novel, #10)
  • Leashed By The Beast
  • Tell Me to Lie (Tell Me #6)
  • The Fallacy: The Philistine Heart (Book 7)
  • The Things We Hide
  • Bet On Me (Royal Bastards MC: Baltimore #1)
  • Heartbreaker
  • At The Boss's Pleasure: Having The Boss's Baby - A Contemporary Billionaire Romance (Book 3)
  • The Rancher’s Inherited Family (McCall Ranch Brothers #1)
  • Alien Torturer's Pet  (Conquered Mates #4)
  • Demanding All Of You
  • First to Follow: 4th Sin Book 1
  • Savage Dom (Savage Island #1)
  • My Best Friend's Ex (Make Her Mine, #4)
  • Reckless Fall (Sinful Truths, #3)
  • Allure
Sign up for VIP newsletter below to enjoy free books, new releases, discounts, ARC opportunities AND receive a FREE steamy read -

A self-confessed tiger fanatic, L.M. Mountford was born and raised in England, first in the town of Bridgwater, Somerset, before later moving to the city of Gloucester where he currently resides. A fully qualified and experienced scuba diver, he