Start by marking “Tank (Reckoning MC Seer #2)” as Want to Read:
Tank (Reckoning MC Seer #2)

Tank

(Reckoning MC Seer #2)

As president of my MC, I thought I was prepared for anything. Lyra and her kid proved me wrong at every turn. She’s a seer, someone who could tell me my future, but I already know what it will be. I’m destined to be alone, or at least I thought I was until she stumbled into my bar during a freak storm, needing my help. How could I say no to the only woman I’ve wanted in wh ...more
Published February 26th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Tank, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tank

Start your review of Tank (Reckoning MC Seer #2)
Mona williams
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
this was another great book you wrote! she is a seer and he wants her bad plus her daughter too. now her life is in danger because of her gifts. so he will protect them both with his life! read to find out what happens.
Lee-anna Dunk
Mar 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the second book I've read by Author BE Kelly and I really enjoyed it like I did the first.
This book was about Tank the president of the reckoning MC and Lyra who is Beth's sister from the first book called Reaper. And like Beth Lyra is a seer as is her six year old daughter Lil . Lyra goes to Tank for help one stormy night after discovering her home has been ransacked . Tank having feelings for her but trying to stay away thinking he wasn't good enough for someone like Lyra agrees to he
Marianne
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I recieved this book as an early ARC to review it. BE Kelly you did a Great job once again!! Tank has been dreaming of Lyra for months and when she stumbles into his bar needing his help he just cannot refuse her, but little did he know that not only was she in danger, but his heart was in danger of falling hard for her and trying to make her his and protecting her was going to be so hard!! Also, a great introduction of new characters for the next book and back stories to help lead us into them.
Karen
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tank is the President of the Reckoning MC and has never thought about having an Old Lady. That changed after he met Lyra and was tasked with protecting her and her daughter Delilah after Lyra’s sister was kidnapped because of their gift. Tank has his own demons to conquer and has never felt that he could weigh someone else down with his demons. Lyra has things that she has to come to terms with herself, and her lack of confidence doesn’t help her.

This story was just a good as the first book in t
Ronda Brimeyer
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Having faith in love!!!!

Another fast pace story that is about seeing from your dreams. This story is about Tank and Lyra finding their unique love. Tank wants a future with Lyra. Something he has never wanted before being in a MC club. Now he wants Lyra and her child. To have to hold and protect. So jmping into a relationship is hard. Yet when Lyra opens up her powers she sees that Tank is there for them. These three go into hiding after her house was broke into. When the two are alone and all i
Daena Guest
Aug 26, 2020 rated it liked it
Andrea Floyd
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Another fantastic book, thoroughly enjoyable characters with an interesting storyline. What happens when an ex agent has an agenda that could cause multiple deaths, and your beautiful feisty young woman and her daughter see it coming for them because they have second sight, how does an ex military man turned biker keep them safe. This book has it all and will keep your interest right from the start, plenty of action, intrigue, murder, and more add in kidnapping, sexual chemistry and ro
Ann L
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Oh wow, this is the first book I have read in this series, i know, it's only the second book anyway, but I'm going to rectify that and grab Reaper before book three comes out, which I am going to preorder, and if that doesn't tell you how good this was, well.......
I loved Tank and Lyra and Lil, I must say I wished I'd grabbed Reaper before this but it didn't hurt my enjoyment of this exciting, fast paced suspense filled story, it just made me curious.

I received a copy from Kiki Reader and I am v
Lynn Stifle
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic book! This story was so riveting and it was one I couldn't put down.Tank has been dreaming about the sexy blonde Lyra for months now and then one night unexpectedly there's a knock on his door, and it's none other than Lyra needing his help. Lyra tells him someone has broken into her place and left it in shambles. The attraction and chemistry between the two is palpable. This story is intense, drama filled, with an intriguing storyline, well developed characters, and
fast paced
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
I love that this series incorporates so much more into the MC genre. It involves magic and passion and the danger and excitement you would expect from a MC romance. Tank has that protective, no-nonsense quality you love and his immediate connection and attraction to Lyra is undeniable. I couldn't put this down. ...more
Nicole Collins
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Seeing things clearer

Absolutely loving this series. The mystery of them discovering their powers and others like them is so intense. This storyline is awesome. I can't quit reading.
Natalie
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tank

I knew that piece of shit trafficker had spilt the beans about Beth and her family. Lyra denied her gift for so long it was hard for her to decipher them. I loved that Tank knew without a doubt that Lyra and Lil were his till death do they part.
Cloe's Nook
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great read.

DEFINITELY RECOMMEND
🔥 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
This is a great read, jumps straight on from Reaper, love the chemistry between Tank and Lyra.
Very well written can not wait for Raven congratulations on another great book Be kelly
Whynter Raven
May 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great story

Great story. I'm really getting addicted to BE Reckoning MC series. You have a little bit of everything to keep you coming back for more.
M Robo
Sep 24, 2020 added it
Dnf 47%

Hmm disappointed tbh

I just got bored. The storylinevhas become formulaic.

I just dont feel anytging between these two its all just too insta love
Andrea Gillan
Nov 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good read

Another great book in the series. This is Tanks book and what a read it is. He has went from tough protective MC President to a loveable gentle giant.
Amanda M
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
A fantastic addition to the series. You'll be pulled in from start to finish and there's plenty of action. ...more
Kristi
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
I’m loving this unique MC series. This story was a fast paced thrilling ride from beginning to end. The characters are dynamic and engaging and you’ll find yourself being drawn into their world of love and chaos. I can’t wait to see what happens next.
Alexia
Yajaira
Mar 22, 2020
Cathy
Jul 21, 2020

• Savage Heat (Royal Bastards MC: Huntsville, AL, #1)
  • Daddy Wolf's Little Seer (Silver Wolf Shifters #1)
  • Viper (Hell's Handlers MC, #9)
  • Voodoo (Royal Bastards MC: Ankeny IA)
  • Bronze (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs, #5)
  • Badger's Claim (Devil's Riot MC, #7)
  • Ben (The Chaos Chasers MC, #3)
  • The Nomad Series: Collectors Edition (Nomad, #1-4)
  • Jayce (The Chaos Chasers MC Book 2)
  • Securing Avery (SEAL of Protection: Legacy, #5)
  • Shamrock (Emerald Isle MC, #1)
  • Duke (Creed MC, #1)
  • Liam (The Chaos Chasers MC #4)
  • T-Bone (Satan's Fury-Memphis #9)
  • Dire (Emerald Isle MC #2)
  • Stolen Heir (Brutal Birthright #2)
  • Bowser (Dragon Riders MC #2)
  • Ties That Bind (Ruthless Sinners MC, #1)
Paranormal MC Romance Writer
Supernatural, flirty, and a little bit dirty!

BE Kelly is a paranormal romance author who enjoys adding in her alter ego's love of MC! She loves all things witches, shifters and you'll maybe even find some vamps in her future! Check out other works by this author under the pen name K.L. Ramsey, for more MC, Menage, and even some contemporary romance.

Reckoning MC Seer (3 books)
  • Reaper (Reckoning MC Seer #1)
  • Raven (Reckoning MC Seer, #3)

News & Interviews