Start by marking “Out of Love” as Want to Read:
Out of Love

Out of Love

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  8,170 ratings  ·  1,232 reviews
Conspiracies. Corruption. Serial killers.

You name it—I'm fascinated by it. My mom always blamed my overly curious and highly suspicious mind on my dad.

My incredibly overbearing dad.

Mr. No One Is Good Enough For My Daughter has been terrifying my dates since I turned fifteen.

College is my chance to be free from his control and date any guy I want.

I'm absolutely certain he
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 354 pages
Published September 27th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Out of Love, please sign up.
Julez Livy (daughter of Jude) and her new love in college.
Berry ♡ Nice Dawn of Forever is the end of the trilogy so there's no cliffhanger. Out of Love is a spinoff standalone BUT will have spoilers of the Jack & Jill ser…moreDawn of Forever is the end of the trilogy so there's no cliffhanger. Out of Love is a spinoff standalone BUT will have spoilers of the Jack & Jill series for those who haven't read it. (less)

·  8,170 ratings  ·  1,232 reviews

Start your review of Out of Love
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
ezgif-com-video-to-gif

5 (MILLION) Stars!

Livy Knight is intelligent, sassy and she definitely has ADD! Lol 😂
At the age of 21, she leaves her father's house to go to college, where she meets Wylder, a bad boy with a dark and mysterious side - everything her overprotective and controlling father despises. 😬
Slade Wylder fascinates her - he doesn't talk to anyone, lives in a haunted house, rumors on campus says he's a dangerous drug dealer and with his asshole attitude, he doesn't care what people think of him. 💛

Ever
Phuong ✯
~ Did I read this book because of the cover?

"You are nothing more than a bastard with the soul of Satan. A monster of the worst kind!" He brushed his middle finger across his bloodied lip before swiping his tongue along the cut. "This bastard with the soul of Satan, this monster of the worst kind… loves you."

I have to start by saying that I didn't know this book is a spin-off of the Jack & Jill series by this author. This book can be read as a standalone, but I think I would have liked this
jessica
Jun 05, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i was super into this for the most part. i sure do love a brooding, tortured love interest who gives off ‘you touch her and you die’ kind of vibes. lol.

but as the story progresses and information starts coming to light, things get more intense, which is to be expected from a romantic suspense novel. but its in a way where it feels like the plot snowballs into a really rushed ending with so many things coming out of left field. it created a major disconnect between the first 3/4 and the ending an
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
2e0pm6g OUT-OF-LOVE

Jewel's 'Jack & Jill' series is what made me fall in love with this author so easily, that series was beyond my wildest dreams, beyond unique, beyond anything I could've asked for, so when I saw she was writing yet another book within that series I was was giddy with excitement!!

My review isn't going to do the justice this book deserves because I'm speechless and I don't really know where to start lol

Livy and Slade will own your soul wholeheartedly from the suspense to the angst to all
Christy
Oct 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 stars

7B7F27B6_1EA7_4461_8DFC_8CC90764ED53_IMG_8993
“Either you die, or you’re born again. But you’re never the same.”

Jewel E. Ann is such a talented author and I love that she writes such unique romances. I have never read her ‘Jack and Jill’ series so this world was entirely new to me. I enjoyed this book so much, but I think I would have loved it more had I had the background other readers did.

Within the first few pages of this book, it’s established that Livy Knight has a majority overprotective father. She’s now in c
Jewel Ann
Aug 31, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Out of Love is now available!!!

Read today:
💛Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/33FuRJ6
💛Paperback: https://amzn.to/2RI56lZ

Wendys Wycked Words
4,5

Wow, with this book, Jewel E. Ann proves once again why she is the queen of angst. I started and finished in one go, and my puffy baggy eyes make me look like I am having some kind of allergic shellfish reaction. Totally worth it though!!

Now I won't be going into the actual plotline and I won't be revealing anything really, so you will all just have to make do with me gushing my feelings about this book. This one should definitely be read blind...

I fell deeply in love with both the hero and her
Jennifer Kyle
Oct 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 Stars ⭐️

“It is too much to ask, but if you love me, you’ll ask it anyway.” When my hands snaked around his torso, he covered them with his and whispered, “Choose me, Livy.”

What a swoon worthy kick ass story !
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS
Either you die, or you’re born again. But you’re never the same.”

Actual footage of me while reading this book:

Holy mother of all plot twists, what did I just read?!

So first of all, confession time. I'm a little nervous here because I know I'm going to get side eyes from all of you judgy jundgersons, but it is what it is. It's been years since I've read a Jewel. E. Ann book. *hides* I'll give you a minute to contain your shock. I know. I know. I don't even know why myself. Bu
Malene
When Jewel E. Ann mentioned that she was going to write a fourth book in the Jack & Jill universe I was first and foremost excited and then a little nervous because the trilogy is an all time favorite of mine. How would she write another story in that universe and would it be up to par with the previous three books.
Let me tell you that Out of Love is out of this world. Truly a fantastic experience. It can be read as a stand-alone but I recommend reading the series. For me Out Of Love was such a
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"I love you back."

Well thanks a lot, Jewel. Now I need to put my shattered heart back up to my chest!!! Gah, this freaking book... I FLOVED it! <3

***ARC provided by Valentine PR & Literary Management.
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Sep 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Is 54 too young to die from heartbreak?
#AskingForMyAchyBreakyHeart..
I just closed the kindle on yet another masterpiece by this Queen of Angst and I am speechless.
Phenomenal. Outstanding. Unputdownable.
Let me state this first. Jack & Jill series is one of the BESTEST series ever written..EVER!! To continue it and to do it in the same vein, to catch the same mood, on the same velocity (J&J was pretty racy) is a major feat in itself and Jewel manages to ace it like a Boss!!
It's like she never t
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE +++++++++++ STARS*****

AMAZING!!
There are simply not enough words to describe how awesome this story was.
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
20200924_220559.png

Once again Jewel E Anne brought her A game to this story and this one completely took me by surprise! My only regret is that I never got a chance to read her Jack and Jill series because if I had, I would’ve appreciated this story so much more. If I felt the pain and sorrow with these characters, can you imagine what it would have been like if I had known the side characters and got to experience their story? It would have been EPIC!!

Twenty one year old College Senior Livy knows exactly what she
Corina
Sep 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
wow what a book!!!

LOVED the first half. It gave me my favorite college vibes, with a bad boy love interest, and an adorable dog. Also the couple had fantastic chemistry. Overall, exactly what I like in a NA novel.

Although the Jack & Jill series is not one of my favorites, I can appreciate how the author managed to bring the vibe of that series into Out of Love. Especially in the second half. It becomes more intense, more emotional, and the author knows how to break a heart.

So, in the end the boo
A.
Here's to unmarked spoilers and mean, egotistical reviewers:

And in case the gif doesn't show, lemme repeat that:
KISS. MY. ASS.

Still, I loved this. I love grumpy, unsociable heroes. I like quirky, open-minded heroines. I love weird, angsty, far-fetched plots. I love Jewel E. Ann. Period.

MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Sep 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!
(ARC provided by Valentine PR)

64FE3ABC_7DF2_45D9_8E0F_E799EB7C56C0

Livy Knight is from San Francisco, and has an overprotective dad who thinks nobody is good enough for his little girl. Since she was fifteen he's managed to scare off any guy she's been interested in. College is her chance to finally be free to make her own decisions. She's an impulsive free spirit that thrives on the unknown, and always seems to be drawn to men her father wouldn't approve of.

43E59D45_2110_4A10_8EDB_066E3F282C12

Then she crosses paths with a mysterious, intense guy nam
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
<3 5 STARS <3

Jewel E. Ann has become one of my top favorite authors, this woman doesn't stop surprise me every time I read a new book by her!This is a fantastic read, I didn't want to finish reading it!

description

Livy and Slade will take you in a wild ride!They were full of angst and they have some really intense moments!I loved their romance so much!Livy is such an amazing heroine, I loved her so much!

I highly recommend it!It's just perfection, one of her best books!

Pam Godwin
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hold onto your hearts, ladies. Slade Wylder is about to steal it, crush it, and scatter the pieces.
I haven't read a book this hot in forever. The romance seduced me from page one. The suspense played with my nerves, and the ending delivered all the feels.
Livy Knight is gutsy and driven. Slade is dark and mysterious. Together, they're an angsty cocktail of sexual tension and explosive chemistry. God, I loved this book. Hard.
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Sep 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing

5 incredible stars

‘My lover. My protector. My world. My monster…’
‘My heart? It leaped, free-falling into Slade Wylder’s world.
Vulnerable.
Frightened.
Suicidal.
Stupid, crazy, impulsive heart.’

Jewel E. Ann wrote one of our favourite series in Jack and Jill , so we cannot tell you how excited we were to read this standalone spin-off, which features Jackson’s daughter, Livy. This Author is a magnificent writer and this series is perfect proof of that. Jewel E. Ann manages to thread angst, heat, l
Chelsea
5 Stars!!!

"I had this feeling … a terrible unexplainable feeling that he wasn’t simply going to break my heart, he was going to shatter it beyond repair. And I would live my life as a jaded lover who would never trust another man again.

This by far is Jewel's best work to date.  It has a perfect balance of fun, sweet, ANGST, steam, mystery and love.

description

My suggestion is to go in blind,  so as not to accidentally read any spoilers and ruin your enjoyment.

I'll be honest. I requested this book w
Berry ♡ Nice
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
☆ UH-FREAKEN-MAZING!!! ☆

Well done. What a fantastic ride. When the author announced this 4th book (spinoff) of Jack and Jill series I didn’t know what to expect but you better believe I was stoked. I was 100% intrigued by the title. And when Jewel E Ann said... "Whatever you're thinking this will be. It's not." She. Wasn't. Lying.

This author did a fabulous job giving us a little bit more of past amazing characters we LOVE and making us fall in love with the new characters.
~ Slade Wylder an
Melanie (mells_view)
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Somewhere he began and I ended, but I had no clue where.

THIS BOOK WAS SO SO SO GOOD. It was fun, fast, sweet, sexy, sassy, emotional, and just plain amazing. I loved this book and I’m only sad that their isn’t more Livy and Wylder. I feel like I could read little pieces of them forever. She’s sunshine and he’s grumpy. I just, this book served so much greatness. Of course there are twists and turns, but I saw a few of them coming. Some of them really made me itchy and mad, but in the end all thin
“Because I LOVE YOU!” he roared, anger erupting like hot lava from every inch of his tense body. “I would walk through the flames of Hell for you. I would let someone torture me to protect you. I would die the worst fucking death in the world for you.” His breaths surged from his heaving chest as his eyes reddened. “I love you …” He clenched his jaw, holding onto his emotions that threatened his eyes. “Even if you can’t love me back.”

OMFG no one told me I'd go through 5 boxes of tissues whil
❤️ Nanda ❤️
Apr 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audible, arc
Pics-Art-09-06-04-52-19

Edit To Come

I think Jewel E Ann just became my new addiction!

Out of Love is a spin of to another of her series. One that I'll read ASAP, because yeah... I've listened to this book without reading Jack and Jill first... I didn't knew it was related to other series, until I was really interested in Livy's Dad (Jackson Knight) own story!

But back to this book and Livy and Wylder's story... I just love it!
It's a classical case of sunshine girl and grumpy guy, but at the same time, it's ful
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4.5 ⭐'s

“Fuck...I’ve met my match.”

I want to start off by saying I read the Jack and Jill series back in 2016 and I was a bit concerned that I wouldn't remember some vital information but I'm happy to report, there's nothing to worry about.

This story is about Livy, Jackson's daughter. Livy is off to college and meets Slade in one of her classes. Well, "meets" is a strong term as he wants nothing to do with her but she is quite "pesky" and doesn't give up trying to figure out who he is.

And
Jan
Oct 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku
MF

Out of Love was really good., but it didn't hold a candle to the brilliance that was The Jack & Jill Series

Why the Knights can't have it easy just for a change???
Paula
Sep 27, 2020 rated it did not like it
(view spoiler) ...more
Lacey (laceybooklovers)
I have been such a huge fan of Jewel E. Ann’s ever since I read Look the Part and fell head over heels in love with that book and her writing! So I was crazy excited to read a new romance, this time set in college, with a good dose of suspense, and with plenty of twists and turns. I enjoyed Out of Love so much – the romance is engaging and fascinating. I enjoyed the main characters Livy and Slade, I LOVED Slade’s dog, and the college, new adult vibes were so much fun. I also didn’t realize this ...more
Aisling Zena
Jan 25, 2020 marked it as to-read
25/1/20

description

Please Lord don't mess with my HEA.

Turning Pages At ...: Out of Love by Jewel E. Ann 18 28 Nov 17, 2020 05:19AM

• Dear Ava
  • My Favorite Souvenir
  • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
  • Champagne Problems
  • Bound by Honor (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #1)
  • Second Chance (Sexy Silver Foxes #4)
  • Flash Point (Kilgore Fire, #2)
  • The Playboy Prince (Rugged and Royal, #1)
  • Wicked Billionaire (The Wicked Horse Vegas, #9)
  • The Bet (North Woods University, #1)
  • Lethal Wedding (Wedlocked Trilogy Book 2)
  • Dangerous Engagement (Wedlocked Trilogy Book 1)
  • Crime Lord's Captive (Crime Lord, #1)
  • Penthouse Prince (Billionaire Dynasties, #1)
  • Duke of Manhattan (The Royals Collection, #3)
  • The Truth About Cowboys (Texas Heat, #1)
  • Kinda Don't Care (Simple Man #1)
  • Keeping 6 (Rock Point, #1)
See top shelves…
Jewel is a Wall Street Journal & USA Today best selling author with a quirky sense of humor. When she's not saving the planet one tree at a time, you can find her role modeling questionable behavior to her three boys, binge-watching Netflix with her husband, and writing mind-bending romance.

Her upcoming release is For Lucy, a contemporary romance/women's fiction.

Upcoming Projects: New duet in Th