Start by marking “A Little Bit Cupid (A collection of short stories)” as Want to Read:
A Little Bit Cupid (A collection of short stories)

A Little Bit Cupid (A collection of short stories)

Lady Boss Press presents A Little Bit Cupid, a collection of short stories written by sixteen talented authors just in time for Valentine’s Day!
If you love sexy, sweet, angsty, funny stories… this anthology is for you. There’s something here for everyone!

This collection includes:
Wild Valentine by Melissa Belle
I’ve Just Seen a Face by Melissa Brown
Swept Away by Lea Coll
ebook
Published February 7th 2020 by Lady Boss Press

To ask other readers questions about A Little Bit Cupid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Little Bit Cupid

Start your review of A Little Bit Cupid (A collection of short stories)
Susan
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I flew through this anthology of short stories in one day- they were that good! They were all really good, but some really really stood out as my favorites:

Wild Valentine by Melissa Belle- this was the first that I've read this author, and I am anxious to go back and read this series after this brief introduction.

I've Just Seen A Face by Melissa Brown- I've read a little of Melissa Brown before. I really enjoyed that the setting of this plot took place in the 1960s. It was a nice change of pace.
Lori R.
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cupcakes and Macaroons by Bethany Lopez

This was the perfect, little story to give me a taste of Cade & Lila’s romantic (and steamy) honeymoon. I mean, it’s Cade...I’d expect nothing less.

The author did a fabulous job of making me wish I was there with them, perfectly describing all the places they went to in Europe. And she also made me miss these two like crazy.

If you’ve read the Cupcakes series, you’ll want to read this quick & fun story!
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, faves
Cupcakes and Macarons by Bethany Lopez

I love love love any time I get to visit with Lila and Cade from the Cupcakes series!!

This honeymoon trip was low on the drama Lila usually gets herself involved but was full of all the swoon from Cade.
Patty Mele
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book and loved the character build up. And the story teller was good and first rate. And would love to read and review from this author again.
Ola Adamska
Easy Prom by Anna Edwards
Sweet l and fast read about two young children that love each other, but will that be enough to stay together?

Cupcakes & Macarons by Bethany Lopez
This time something a little bit sexier and with heat. This is part of the Cupcakes series, but it can be read as standalone, giving more insight, or introducing new characters like to me. This one also had its sweet moments that made a really balanced read

Breaking the Rules by Dani Rene
The hottest one of the novellas I
Brianne Maffett
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved these stories! They are perfect for this Valentine’s Day season! My favorite was Swept Away by Lea Coll. If you like romance, this collection is for you!
CK
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Perfect novellas for valentines day! Loved it!!’
SaraLou
Feb 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
I picked up A Little Bit Cupid for stories bya couple of authors that I've read before. Anthologies are the best places to find new authors andthat's what happened here.
A great collection of short stories, in different romamcegenres - perfect for Valentines Day!

•Swept Away by Lea Coll
Newly singleAlly Brooks is on a romantic Valentines trip that she organised for her now ex boyfriend,when she bumps in to the hottest guyshe'sseen in a long time. Ryker Macklin is that hot guy and isalso a guy from
Becky Claxon
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
The following are my reviews on the stories I have read:

Melissa Belle
Wild Valentine
This is a sweet novella with Bella and Ayden trying to get pregnant. I loved reading about a married couple that are still so in love with each other. I must be nice to grow up with someone who is your best friend that turns into a deep love. I feel bad as they want a child so bad, but haven’t been blessed with a little bundle of joy. I encourage you to read the book.

Melissa Brown
I’ve Just Seen a Face
This is a
Emily Pennington
Shelves: reviewed
This book is a collection of short stories written by sixteen talented authors just in time for Valentine’s Day!

Just as a sample to tell you about, I read “Crash into You” by JH Croix. I really liked this story and love the author’s writing. This prequel gives you just enough to pull you in and want to read the rest of the books as they come out. Daphne and Flynn are attracted to each other but both are keeping their feelings held back and hidden rather than try something short-term. You’ll
Angela
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book for my honest review.

I should start out by saying that I have only read Swept Away by Lea Coll and it was great. I do plan on reading the remaining stories and when I do I will update my review.

Swept Away follows Ally, who recently discovered her boyfriend was cheating on her. She had originally planned a valentine's day getaway for them both, but slthings changed and she ended up going by herself. While on the getaway she bumps onto an old "friend" and things
lori
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good collaborations of stories and authors. I really enjoyed them, very entertaining. There were several stories that I really liked one being Their First Chance by Bailie Hantam. It followed a couple of people from her other stories, characters that I actually loved so it was great read. Another story I liked was Falling Fast with You by S. Moose. It was a really good story that I enjoyed. I really hope that this gets a book of its own. Another interesting story was Vitamin D ...more
Lissa
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
J.H. Croix’s short story is the prequel to “Crash Into You”, the first book in her new series “Dare With Me” out in October this year (2020). I absolutely love the dynamics between Daphne and Flynn! I can clearly see that this is going to be a delicious series! I also LOVE the fact that we’re going back to Alaska!! The other short stories in the “A Little Bit Cupid” collection are also well written. It’s a beautiful collection of short stories and I’m enjoying them all. Never pass up the ...more
Lynn
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sampler of shorts and teasers from some of the best authors out there! Doesn't get better than this!

This book is a collection of short stories, most that are teasers of books that are out there or to come from some of the best romance authors out there!

I love these type of books because its a way to read some of my favorite authors ... and pick up some new ones!

It's got JH Croix, the Melissas (Belle and Brown!), and Stacey Lewis. Tracey Jerald was new to me as was Anna Edwards.

If you're looking
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
I was excited to read this as there are a few authors I love already and I wanted to discover the others. The stories themselves are relatively short, with some being just one chapter, like Anna Edwards' Easy Prom. But it serves more as a prologue or introduction into the story with the actual story coming at a later time. I was a bit disappointed by that because I expected full stories, regardless of their length and they all leave you at a cliffhanger. It would have been a better Valentine's ...more
Andrea Morgan -Bookaholic Sister's
Review of Thier first chance by Bailie Hantam

I love Jack I couldnt wait to read more from him after meeting him in winning her affection and he doesn't disappoint...

this is a super quick read but doesn't lack in any details Jack helps Nadine get away from her abusive husband and soon starts to develope feelings for the beautiful model but he doesn't believe hes what she needs .

A quick and steamy read that leaves you needing more I cannot wait to see what the future brings for both Jack and
Margaret McGovern
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Awesome collection of sweet, some hot novellas that make the reader feel like dreams of “happy ever after” can come true. The stories range from 4-5 stars some could go higher. Each author put their own spin on their book so hopefully you’ll recognize an author you often read just by the story. The stories are touching and heartwarming and the timing is perfect so close to Valentines Day. I received a complementary copy via Booksprout and choose to write a review. I enjoyed every authors take on ...more
Nathathida Atirekasâra
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! I really want to RECOMMEND this book to you guys. This anthology is so GOOD and it's FREE!!!! You will have a chance to catch a glimpse of new books from your facorite authors. I usually hate cliffhangers but this anthology made me feel like I want to read them more because some are going to be published soon. Beside that this anthology has a lot of authors I have never read their books so I can read these novellas and decide that I like their writing styles or not too. I have to confess ...more
Judy
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Interesting collection of mostly prequels to larger romance novels. I found some new authors to try and will be checking on some of their future books. I’ve rated this 4 stars simply because there were a few stories that I didn’t enjoy as much as others. Overall though, this is a good collection of easy to read romances. I chose to download since it contains a story by J H Croix, one of my favorite authors. Can’t wait to read her full novel!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and
Annette Krumske
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
A Little Bit of Cupid is a wonderful collection of romantic short stories by 16 different authors. I read a few of the short stories and truly enjoyed them. The stories are well written and are a wonderful introduction to new authors that I haven’t read. I truly enjoyed reading Crash into You by JH Croix from her Swoon series and I am looking forward to reading the complete story when it comes out.

Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful collection of short stories with a Valentine's Day theme. There are many new authors to me in this collection and a few long time favorites. Leigh Lennon delivers a sweet menage romance with a brother's best friends twist. Such a sweet and sexy read. And Dani René has written a very sexy office romance. I highly recommend this entire collection for quick sweet and sexy reads.
Sheena
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read Easy Prom by Anna Edwards. I loved this sweet, high school short story. Elise and Leo are young and in love, and their prom awaits.

This was a wonderful treat that left me satisfied , but at the same time, desperate to read more about the fate of these two characters.

Judging by the quality of the authors contributing to this anthology, I am sure it will be a 5 star delight ...I received an advanced copy of Easy Prom from the author.
Sophie Ruthven
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Have only read 2 so far but look forward to reading the rest.
Bailie Hantam has lured me in hook line and sinker to Jack and Nadines story, I can already tell it's going to tick all my boxes.
Anna Edwards was new to me but had heard amazing things from peers. They weren't wrong. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Kathy
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a really good collection of quick reads. My favorite was "Crash Into You" by JH Croix. I love her writing and this was a wonderful prequel to her series. All of the stories were good and I enjoyed the whole collection. Great way to try new authors.
Payton Box
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an adorable filled with some amazing short stories. I would highly recommend this book to anyone looking for some Valentine’s Day short stories. I am not a huge fan of holiday themed books but this collection just sucked me in like a Christmas Hallmark Movie. My favorite was Lea Coll’s Swept Away, but the rest of the stories came in right behind it!
WB
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
A Little Bit Cupid is a collection of short stories & prequels. I enjoyed reading but would have rather known prior to starting about the prequels as I’d much rather read a full story than wait potentially a while for the rest of the story.
I received an advanced readers copy of this ebook from Booksprout & voluntarily leave my review.
Bookish_Sally
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a Collection of Short Stories by the lovely ladies at Lady Boss Press. I’m excited to read the whole collection but currently just finished Cupcakes and Macarons by Bethany Lopez. I definitely have love for the characters of Cade and Lila. This story was a short, hot quick read. I’m really interested to see if this story will lead to another cupcake book, if so I’m excited.

Jamie Lee Zonneveld
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
A little bit Cupid is a Valentine anthology by multiple authors.

The storie(s) I've read:
Three Hearts by Leigh Lennon. This story is about Abigail who's been in love with her brother's best friends for years, both of them. But they are in a committed relationship. I really liked the story of Abigail, Ren and Landon.
Jean
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a brilliant box set by some of my favourite author's. Each book is about a different couple and everything that they have to go through to get there happy ending. I definitely recommend you read this box set as it is so well written and definitely worth reading.
I Voluntarily Reviewed an ARC Copy Of This Box Set.
Julie Workman-Bookaholic Sisters Blog
I loved these quick and steamy reads,

It's the first time I've read most of these authors but I loved everything about each story.

If you love a snapshot into an intense and sexy world, this is the book for you.
Romance Retreat: Free for Valentine's Day! 1 47 Feb 05, 2020 04:59AM

• Must Love Forever (A 425 Madison Novel, #11)
  • Devil's Captive
  • Winning Her Affection (Thirty-Something in the City: The Coopers, #3)
  • Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3
  • Four (Count to Ten #4)
  • All My Loves
  • Cracked Sapphire
  • Truly Madly Mine (Swoon #4)
  • Accidental Arrangement
  • Tangled IN LIES (IN YOU, #3)
  • Beard Science (Winston Brothers, #3)
  • Holiday Ever After
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Easy Fortune (Boudreaux, #5.5)
  • Easy with You (Boudreaux #1.5; With Me in Seattle #8.5; 1001 Dark Nights #15)
  • Honor (Intuition Series Book 5)
  • Three (Count to Ten #3)
  • Purity:  (Intuision Series Book 4 )
USA Today Bestselling author Melissa Belle writes about smart, sassy women and the hot, sexy men who want them. She spent years in the field of psychology before writing her first novel on the train in Europe. She often works through her story ideas while hiking with her husband or hanging out with her two kitties. She loves road trips and songwriting. And cupcakes.