Start by marking “In Plane Sight” as Want to Read:

In Plane Sight

Do not get tipsy and talk to strangers on a plane because they might just end up being your new boss. One you kinda hooked up with to run away from your talkative neighbor... and the one who still has your hickey on his neck as he introduces the project and recognizes you. Yeah, my new job just went from zero to 'oh my stars' in seconds. I may just want to take flight… ...more
Published February 14th 2020 by KDP

To ask other readers questions about In Plane Sight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In Plane Sight

Start your review of In Plane Sight
Didi Oviatt
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In Plane Sight is such a lovely bite sized romance, with soft intimacy and incredible world building for such a sort read. I really enjoy short reads such as this novelette, and In Plane Sight was just the ticket for a one sitting endulgelment. I’ve read several of Angelina’s books and I’m yet to be disappointed, they are all so fun, well crafted, and light hearted.

Tanessa just landed a new job in New Orleans, so after selling everything in prep for the relocation she hops a plane and doesn’t lo
Suzanne Nemec
Apr 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“In Plane Sight” was a playful and flirty read that was sexy and hot, without relying on a lot of descriptive sexual content. Honestly, this story still gives you all the feels while leaving enough up to the reader’s imagination. Most of all, I loved the two main characters, who were both driven and headstrong. Not to mention, very well suited for each other.

Hats off to Angelina for showing us this unexpected side of her lovely, writing prose.
Twocutescotties
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This novelette was a sexy, hot read that had very little to no intimate detail, which I appreciate. Kudos.
Mar 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
“I could think of a thing or two we can do to pass the time.”
“It doesn’t involve talking?”
“Maybe it involves a scream here or there.”

Joining the mile-high club with a perfect stranger was an impulsive move for Tanessa but now it seems it’s about to come and hit her backside!

Stars just hit the fan. I slept with my new boss before I even started my new job.

Starting a new job is nerve wracking enough but, watching the man you hooked-up with stroll into your meeting...yeah this is going to be awkwa
W.A. Ashes
Apr 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-romance
Cute and steamy

Until now, I’ve only read Kerner’s paranormal
books so this one was a bit different for me. I liked the pace of it and she did an excellent job at giving it its own voice. I honestly don’t think it can be compared to any of her other works that I’ve read.

Tanessa and Archer were wonderfully constructed characters that I couldn’t help love. I picked up In Plane Sight because it was described as a short, light hearted romance novella and I felt like I needed it to cleanse my mind b
Tricia Varosky
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Rating: 3.5 stars

This is an adorable romance about two strangers hitting it off on a plane ride… and then finding each other again in the real world. What would you do if your one night stand ended up being your new boss? And what would you do in order to keep things professional? Who would you be willing to tell about your airplane tryst?

The characters were funny and the romance sweet – even if both parties are strictly against office romances. If you’re looking for a quick romance to pick you
K.D. Hilt
Apr 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
In Plane Sight

This was an amazing short cute and steamy read. Tanessa meets Archer on the plane to her new life. Both think it’s going to be a one night stand. What happens when her new boss turns out to be the man she slept with on the plane? This was a really addicting short read and I didn’t put it down. Kerner really did amazing with this romance in just a short story. I love stories like these and I would recommend for sure.
Staci
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my that got complicated.

Crowds and cramped quarters always akward for me. Never quite put myself in this situation though. Takes strength to follow through despite unforseen circumstances.
Teri Ditchman
May 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A great quick read. Wonderful and entertaining storyline. I would definetly recommend this book, especially if you want a fun, quick entertaining read.
Sarah Hart
rated it did not like it
Feb 08, 2021
Carmen  Torres
Jan 15, 2021
She S
Jan 21, 2021

• Pie, Potions and a Poison (Taste of Magic Mysteries Book 2)
  • Cupcakes, Conjures and a Casualty (Taste of Magic Mysteries Book 1)
  • I Hate You
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • The Dare
  • The Naked Truth
  • The Baller
  • All Grown Up
  • Ella's Masquerade (Midnight Fae Academy ##0.5)
  • The Hashna Stone
  • Dødens terning (Den store djævlekrig, #2)
  • Dares & Dice (Spicetopia Book 5)
  • Ever After Again (The Hidden Worlds Anthology, #1)
  • A Reaper Heretic
  • Make Your Move (Hannaford Prep #2)
  • Just Drop Out (Hannaford Prep, #1)
  • A Christmas Present (A Christmas Collection Novelette Book 2)
ANGELINA KERNER is an author of paranormal and lighthearted romance. She’s the wife of a photographer/physicist, and the mother of a cute little toddler, but she’s also been a dancer, a psychologist, an anthropologist, a geographer, a dreamer, and an adventurer. She does her best writing while being bothered by her cats, taking care of her son, in dressing rooms while waiting for family to try on ...more

News & Interviews