Start by marking “Tale of Bronco & The Wizard: An Urban Fantasy about Friendship, Football, and Wizards” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Published January 7th 2020 by Amusement Park, LLC (first published December 1st 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Tale of Bronco & The Wizard, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tale of Bronco & The Wizard

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Tale of Bronco & The Wizard: An Urban Fantasy about Friendship, Football, and Wizards
Jewel Hart
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tale of Bronco & The Wizard by Don Sedei is a lighthearted escape into a fantasy world where nothing is as it seems. This is an amazing story with incredible characters and an engaging plot. A 5 star must read novel!

Tale of Bronco & The Wizard is a remarkable urban fantasy built on a solid storyline with realistic and other-world characters playing brilliant roles. This is a fast-paced novel with a steady flow of conflict perfected to the individual and scene in the story.

The development of the
The Bookish Elf
Oct 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tale of Bronco & The Wizard by Don Sedei has a little bit of everything in it for me. Wizards, Magic, sports, friendship, wonderful characters and so much more to keep you reading till the last page. I loved every minute of it. Don Sedei is a new author for me and I'm impressed by this fun and powerful book. It is about 300 pages long but you won't notice it because you'll be caught up in the world of magic and more.

Wizards outside of the standards of epic fantasy is hard to pull off. Or at leas
Ella James
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a superb urban fantasy read. The characters are well developed and original The story is incredible. I couldn't put this book down. It is one of the best fantasy novels I have read in a long time. Recommended to me by Chick Lit Cafe. Amazing plot and overall read! 5+ stars! ...more
Jessica
Apr 29, 2021

• Judged By 12: An Explanatory Account of the School to Prison Pipeline
  • The Disappointing 5
  • The Golden Bird 2.0
  • The Origin of the Exiled Rogue (The Exiled Rogue Series Book 2)
  • GOTCHA! Inside Trump’s 2020 Campaign
  • The Guilty Die Twice: A Legal Thriller
  • A hiatus from the loaded past
  • Indian Stories: Images and Thoughts
  • The Last Lumenian
  • Ten Things Your Skinny Friends Don't Tell You
  • Murder Milestone: An Inspector Saralkar Mystery
  • Just Missed
  • Death in Paraiso
  • Arrested Heart (Arrested, #1)
  • The Pretender