Start by marking “Be My Heartwarming Valentine” as Want to Read:
Be My Heartwarming Valentine

Be My Heartwarming Valentine

8 brand-new Christmas Town novellas from some of your favorite Harlequin Heartwarming authors. Valentine’s Day—and Christmas Town—will never be the same!

Christmas Town to the rescue!

An abnormally cold and snowy winter wreaked havoc in Christmas Town. Pipes froze, snowy roofs caved in, and even the famed gazebo in the town square was blown over! But the hardest hit was the
Kindle Edition
Published February 11th 2020 by IndieWrites

To ask other readers questions about Be My Heartwarming Valentine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Be My Heartwarming Valentine

Start your review of Be My Heartwarming Valentine
Gail
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I had the privilege of reading two of the stories in the box set. Anna J Stewart’s. A Table for Six and Cari Lynn Webb’s Romancing Her Valentine. I enjoyed both heartwarming stories that will melt your heart. Perfect reads for the Valentine season.
Phylis Carpenter
I have had the privilege of reading this box set. I really enjoyed the short novellas and always love a trip back to Christmas Town. The knotty elves are at it again, they are matchmaking and using the bachelor auction to do this. The bachelors aren't actually auctioning themselves off but their services to raise money to repair the damage to the library from the busted pipes that ruined the books and did major damage to the library itself.

Love Fixes Everything by Claire McEwen --Chase talked
Lesley
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Eight Heartwarming Short Stories. Each of these novellas takes approximately an hour to read. Here are my reviews:

The Apple of My Eye 5* by Melinda Curtis - Steve has waited years for Abigail to be ready to date again. His plans to get closer to her through her daughter and her work interests seem to be working, until it all implodes! Lovely sweet story of a woman who made a mistake in her youth and has closed herself off ever since.

Romancing Her Valentine 4* by Cari Ly - Tessa needs a date to
Gale
What I've read so far:

Just so everyone who reads this knows: I will be using the word “love” and its derivatives a lot in my review of Table For Six. I loved all the characters in this story – the kids were adorable and they adorably misbehaved! Cora and Giovanni were living with devastating hurts (from their pasts) and they were also a bit haunted by the losses they had to endure.

If you have read any of the other Christmas Town stories (no worries, this is a standalone but you would recognize
Mona
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So far I have read Apple of my Eye by Melinda Curtis which was so very heartwarming and just loved it from the beginning to the end. I laughed and when single moms eight year old daughter
does something for her mom at the Christmas Town auction..it’s totally priceless. I won’t say anything more.

Second I read Beth Carpenter’s book A Tale of Two Rings. I have never read her books before. Well I will be now. This was sweet as well. My heart went out to Mindy and Alden. There story and how his
Margie
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have read a couple stories in the Be My Valentine anthology and I can tell this is going to be a real winner. First up is The Apple of My Eye by Melinda Curtis. Steve Haepner has loved Abigail Lincoln for years but Abigail doesn't date. She want no notoriety after getting pregnant as a teen and the baby's father left her. Her eight-year-old daughhter Lizzie is her priority. Then her daughter wins Steve, an electrician, in the big Valentine's Day Bachelor Auction Christmas Town is holding to ...more
Fleur
Shelves: 2020
The Apple Of My Eye - Melinda Curtis
Who knew what you could buy with smackerels and where can I try these sexy apples!
This was the perfect read to make you want to laugh, sigh and slap your forehead while telling Abigail that her daughter Lizzie is one smart girl and she needs to listen to her. Coach Steve is the perfect guy especially for Abigail and although sneaky, I thought he had a good plan although touch and go at times. Abigail is so worthy of love of seeing the struggle she goes
Rosemary K
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This box set definitely put me in the mood for Valentine's Day. Celebrating in Christmas Town is always magical and this time is no exception. These stories are filled with romance and love. I enjoyed The Apple of My Eye by Melinda Curtis. The romance between Abigail Lincoln and Steve Haepner is sweet and heartwarming. I love how family and friends helped nudge Abigail to think of Steve as a romantic partner. I hoped that she would let go of her past and open her heart to possibilities. Thank ...more
Valri Western
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was able to read two of the novellas and very much enjoyed both!
TABLE FOR SIX by Anna J. Stewart was such a tender story of two wounded souls. Both had lost their spouses and were deeply grieving. Neither had even thought they could find love again, however, never underestimate the power of the Knotty Elves. A bachelor auction is set up to earn money for the library. Giovanni reluctantly agrees to participate, him being a personal chef will provide homemade meals for a family for a month, but
Marissa
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kindle Copy for Review

Feature novellas from Christmas Town eight different authors Anna Adams, LeAnne Bristow, Beth Carpenter, Melinda Curtis, Liz Flaherty, Claire McEwen, Anna J. Stewart and Cari Lynn Webb. As we return to this quaint town as they comes to terms with an abnormal cold winter that causes roofs to cave and pipes to burst, the residents will fall in love unexpectedly.

I got to read Romancing Her Valentine by Cari Lynn Webb is about a woman who bids on a Valentine Auction for a date
Brenda
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This group of authors have gotten together to write a set of Valentone stories set in Christmas town. I have read Table for 6 by Anna J Stewart. A lost love story of a woman with three kids who lost her husband and their father suddenly and a man who lost his wife too soon. They aren't looking for love because they have not really let go completely. This story tears at the heartstrings.
I also read Head over Heels by LeAnne Bristow. Karen was a world class gymnast who wants to open a gymnastics
Cheryl
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted two stories from this anthology and adored them both! Each is a second chance romance, but that’s where the resemblance ends.
In Table For Six by Anna J. Stewart, Cora’s mother-in-law bids at a bachelor auction for a chef to help take some of the burden off her son’s widow. The fact that Giovanni is single and good looking is just a bonus, right? But Cora’s way too busy, and still very heartbroken, to even think about another man. Until his being around helps so much more than she
Darlene
Shelves: arcs, romances
Heartwarming is defined as emotionally rewarding or uplifting, these stories are just that. I enjoyed returning to Christmas Town where they are hosting a bachelor auction (with each Bachelor providing a service) to raise funds to fix the library. In Love Fixes Everything By Claire McEwen. Chase signs his cousin Gage up as one of the bachelors offering his services as a handyman. Carrie is a busy single mom who is "gifted" the services of Gage. Suffice it to say more than home repairs occur in ...more
Yvonne Cruz
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The idea of Valentine novellas sounded delightful, so I decided to give it a try.
Of the couple I read, Romancing Her Valentine by Cari Lynn Webb, was my favorite.
This well written novella is a sweet romance .
Tessa Collier is a CEO of her own company. A woman who lives a very “safe” life, recently divorced, and in need of a date to take to her ex-husband’s baby revealing party with his new wife.
So what does she do? He bids on a man in a bachelor auction.
She wins Ryan Reeves. A well known skier
Julia David
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
It starts with a bachelor auction. A Tale of Two Rings is about old love and second chances. He is only there to get his grandmother's ring back, right? She is only trying to help him out by bidding on him. Can they find love with each other again or is there too much hurt in the way?
In Romancing Her Valentine, she is desperate for a date to her exes gender reveal party with his new wife. She buys a bachelor so she can have a date and get ski lessons and love in return.
Sherry
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading The Apple of My Eye by Melinda Curtis. This super sweet story was so romantic. Steve knew it was time to make a move on Abigail, the girl he had loved forever, so he requested the aid of her daughter, brother and friends to help him. He had everything planned out on how make her fall for him, he hoped it was going to be enough.
Amy
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read Knock Down My Heart by Anna Adams. Georgia is a single mom trying to raise two precocious little girls after her ex-husband walked away. Sven is a good man trying to do the right thing. This is a short sweet story that gave me all the feels.
Sherry
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love Fixes Everything by Claire McEwen - I loved returning to Christmas Town in this heartwarming sweet romance. Gage and Carrie are pushed together at the Bachelor auction benefiting the local library and are resistant to each other at first, but soon hearts melt and they can't resist their attraction to each other. Humor, romance, and wonderful characters made this a totally enjoyable read. I always enjoy Claire McEwen's wonderful stories!

Knock Down My Heart by Anna Adams - My first read by
Lori R
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Those fun loving, Knotty Elves are up to no good being clandestine matchmakers again in this collection of fun, romantic stories by some great authors. All of the stories take place in Christmas Town

Love Fixes Everything had such warm characters with Gage and Carrie. It is a sweet and romantic tale of Gage Flanagan, an Alaskan fisherman who has returned to Christmas Town to help his cousin Chase. Chase ended up setting him up in a bachelor auction to be a handyman for four weekends.

I liked
Barbara
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have just started this set of novellas and really enjoy them so far. The first one I read is The Apple of My Eye by Melinda Curtis. It is set in Christmas Town which is always a lot of fun and includes some favorite characters like the Knotty Elves. Christmas Town is having an auction to raise money to repair the library after a flood. They auction off bachelors to do work for whoever wins them. Abigal and her daughter Lizzy go to the auction where Lizzie bids on a bachelor for her mom. The ...more
Candy Laine
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've read a few books so far. Yes they are ARCs.

The Apple of my eye
What do you do when the girl you are crushing on since high school is a single mother who does not date? You make yourself worthy of her. You befriend her daughter and ask her brother's blessings to proceed. You charm her into spending time with you on non dates...till she finally sees potential in you. Such an adorable story.

Head over heels
The guy has major trust issues from his past. The girl triggers him like nothing he's
Lynn Brooks
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
* Reviewing A TALE OF TWO RINGS by Beth Carpenter and A PLACE T HANG HER HEART by Liz Flaherty *

In A TALE OF TWO RINGS, Beth Carpenter brings us a sweet reunion story when a Valentine Bachelor Auction brings Mindy's former fiance Aiden back to town at the request of his Nonna. He has a secret agenda to recoup the family heirloom engagement ring he had given her as well.

Since it's novella length, there's not a lot of time for character building and interaction, but the story felt sweet and
Emily
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"Be My Heartwarming Valentine"

"The Apple Of My Eye" by Melinda Curtis is a fantastic read. I loved Abigail and Steve's story. This is a fun, quick read, packed with small-town life, romance, humor, family, and more. I loved catching up with more entertaining characters from Christmas Town. I can't wait to see what happens next in this collection. Highly recommend to all fans of clean romance, small-town life, and series.

"Love Fixes Everything" by Claire McEwen is a great read. I enjoyed reading
Renate
Feb 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Eight Christmas Town novellas with the Knotty Elves deciding to have a Bachelor Action to raise money to save the library while working their matchmaking magic. Enjoyed reading the stories of new love, second chances, and rekindled love.
Melinda Curtis novella had be chuckling when Abigail Lincoln's daughter Lizzie bid 100 smackerals for a bachelor. Liz Flaherty's A Place to Hang her Heart had me shaking my head with Nonna's six bypass heart surgery. As the third generation person with heart
Ava Cuvay
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
ALL the feels!

A Place to Hand her Heart by Liz Flaherty
I was thrilled to get an advance copy this story. I adore her writing, and this one is quintessential Liz: poignant, generous, and filled with an unerringly kind look at human flaws and strengths. The characters are instantly my life-long friends, and I laughed and cried with them as Christy and Rob learned to forgive themselves and each other so they could fine their happily-every after.

Head over Heels by Leanne Bristow
Leanne is a new-to-me
Kristina
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another great read from some of my favorite authors!

A Place to Hang Her Heart by Liz Flaherty
Liz is a favorite author of mine and I am so glad I got to read an advance copy of this one. Liz has a way with setting and characters that just make you want to become part of the book, and this story made me want exactly that. Christy and Rob were amazing, well-rounded characters who deserved not only their second chance but their happily-ever after.

Head over Heels by Leanne Bristow
This is my first
Teresa
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I Christmas Town and for Valentines Day a bachelor Auction has some fun life changes coming after winning bids!! I have read A Place to Hang Her Heart - wonderful story where Christy and Rob reunite 2 years after their divorce and living many states apart - then life happens and how retirement opens his eyes to the life he really wanted and love that never ended - I also read Table For Six and wow Cora and Giovanni were still suffering from their spouses losses years after the fact and what a ...more
Rachael
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I always love returning to Christmas Town! This visit was extra fun because of the Valentine's Day Bachelor Auction, especially with the Knotty Elves playing matchmaker.

Table for Six by Anna J. Stewart
Giovanni was perfect for Cora and he was so adorable with kids. I loved their story, and the Knotty Elves were hilarious!

Love Fixes Everything by Claire McEwen
I loved Gage & Carrie and, of course, the Knotty Elves were up to their shenanigans again.

I'm really enjoying this box set and look
Tamra Delasalle Padgett
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a heartwarming story by Melinda Curtis. Who does love a love story especially during the time of year when love is truly celebrated.
I havent had the chance to read the other stories but they are on my list to do that soon. These collections are always great to get since you get several stories for such a great price plus the stories are all normally connected to the same place or people. Grab a copy today and enjoy the read.
Nan Reinhardt
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a treat! Eight new novellas from those Heartwarming Christmas Town authors and these all happen around a Valentine's Day bachelor auction. I loved Liz Flaherty's second-chance story, where Rob realizes what a mistake he made in divorcing his wife, Christy. She's moved on, but he can't seem to, so he comes to Christmas Town, just to make sure she's okay, only to discover she's more than okay. She's the only woman he'll ever love. Beautifully told and fun stories--don't miss this anthology!

• The Last Real Cowboy (Cold River Ranch, #3)
  • And Then He Kissed Me (The Kissing Test #2)
  • Ranger Creed (Brotherhood Protectors Book 14)
  • A Kiss is Just a Kiss (the kissing test #1, summer bridesmaids #1; magnolias and moonshine #17)
  • Lassoed by the Would-Be Rancher: A Clean Romance (The Mountain Monroes Book 4)
  • A Son for the Mountain Firefighter
  • Cowboy Courage (Longhorn Canyon, #6)
  • You Bet Your Valentine (A Heartwarming Christmas Town Novella)
  • Country Hearts
  • The Christmas Wish (Sunshine Valley #0.5)
  • Sisters by Choice (Blackberry Island, #4)
  • Reuniting with the Billionaire
  • Sweet-Talking Cowboy (The Buckskin Brotherhood #1)
  • Cold Case Connection (Mills & Boon Love Inspired Suspense) (Roughwater Ranch Cowboys)
  • One Hundred Choices (An Aspen Cove Romance Book 12)
  • Cowboy Tough
  • Wake Me
  • Scot Under the Covers (Wild Wicked Highlanders, #2)
Anna Adams was in the US Navy, also working on a business degree full-time, when her first child was born. That little guy changed her life--created priorities. She wanted her children to grow up, believing they could do the most unlikely things.

Like writing--which she'd done since she was old enough to force someone to listen to stories and then old enough to pick up a pencil and a piece of