Start by marking “Selah's Stolen Dream (Dream Horse Adventures Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Selah's Stolen Dream (Dream Horse Adventures Book 4)

Selah's Stolen Dream

(Dream Horse Adventures #4)

One girls victory is anothers tragic defeat.

Thirteen-year-old Selahs perfect life unravels when her beloved horse is stolen. Then ten-year-old Emma buys the dream of a lifetime at a horse auction. When she learns the horse was stolen, even removing her hearing aid wont drown out the voice telling her to make it right.

But two girls cant divide the horse they both adore.
Published March 1st 2020 by Hastings Creations Group

To ask other readers questions about Selah's Stolen Dream, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Selah's Stolen Dream

Start your review of Selah's Stolen Dream (Dream Horse Adventures Book 4)
Ann
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful book! This is a well written book that the author brought to life with her words. It is a heartwarming read that is full of emotions. I recommend this book for anyone who loves horses, ages 8 - 80. I absolutely loved it. I received a complimentary copy of this book and was not required to write a review. All opinions expressed are my own. This book deserves more than a 5 star rating!
Carrie
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this book down! I felt like a kid again staying up all night to get to the end and then thirsting for more of this author's words. As a child, I read many horse books but this one is the best! This author seems to really know about horses and does a great job at showing how a young girl would feel and react if her horse was stolen. The pacing, details and characterization are spot on. I am going to recommend this book to my grown daughter who started riding when she was ...more
Vicki Green
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this book. It covers so many issues: loss, fraud, depression, deafness, child predators, and even horse theft in a realistic fashion. The books two true-to-life heroines become caught in a legal and moral mess. I had no idea of the ease with which horses can be stolen and sold in otherwise legal auctions. The result is a heart rendering dilemma thats never completely solved to everyones satisfaction. The characters and their families are authentically depicted with all their flaws and ...more
RockAndThorn
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have been an adult for a number of decades now and thought my days of reading children's horse stories were behind me. Then I read "Selah's Stolen Dream."

I opened the book one evening with the plan of merely glancing through it. Pulled into the story by its quick pace, realistic descriptions, and compelling storyline, I read the first six chapters without hesitation. I finished it a couple of evenings later.

"Selah's Stolen Dream" is an engaging read for youngsters and the slightly-oldsters
Noor Chopra
Reviewer Your.

Title: Selah's Stolen Dream
Series: Dream Horse Adventures #4
Author: Susan Count
Publisher: Hastings Creations
Genre: Middle Grade Fiction
Release Date: March, 2020.

One girls victory is anothers tragic defeat when two girls can't divide the horse they both adore.

#blurb
Abigail Harris
Mar 20, 2020 rated it liked it
Uhhh, review to come.

Updated with full review ...

Started with an intriguing beginning, a horse lover's perfect read ... If they don't mind the middle-grade story.

I saw in one review this was a good book for reads 8-80, I have to disagree, while Selah's Stolen Dream has a cute title its story is lacking in anything other than a love for horses making it a story for younger readers.

It was cute enough but I felt like the characters were too whiny, and at one point the dad told Selah that she needed
Rachael
Mar 31, 2020 rated it liked it
First, I would recommend reading these in order; some of the book doesnt make sense if you havent read the previous books. This book does a good job of showing a friendship with a horse.

Two things I didnt care for in the book were the teen drama surrounding Selah. She was able to get her way all the time, she wasnt made to go to school, and she wasnt made to do anything she didnt want to do. I also didnt like all the whining in the book. Second, the mystery wasnt really completed in the book.
Michelle Meng
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When I was a kid, I used to marvel at the farm animals. I remember, everytime my family visited the local farm to pick pumpkins for Halloween. I got to ride a pony and go through the corn maze. It was so much fun! This book does a great way of bringing back that nostalgia. I felt like a little curious girl again and it felt wonderful! I hope many young readers get to catch and keep that feeling for years to come. How Selah knows that no matter the cost of her dream, she will achieve it.
All in
Susan Count
Jan 23, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Feb 23, 2020
Mar 19, 2020
Amber Hensley
Mar 19, 2020

• That is how I became A SANYASI
  • Healing Her Heart (Crystal Lake, #1)
  • House of Lies (Cat Carlisle, #3)
  • The Lincoln Conspiracy: The Secret Plot to Kill America's 16th President--and Why It Failed
  • Something to Talk About
  • Road to Mekong: Four Women, Six Countries - An Adventure of a Lifetime
  • Road to Mekong: Four Women, Six Countries, 17,000 Kilometres - An Adventure of a Lifetime