Start by marking “A Valentine for Chelsea” as Want to Read:
A Valentine for Chelsea

A Valentine for Chelsea

Cupid needs to be shot with one of his own arrows.

Chelsea hates Valentine's Day. She hates the pink and red hearts hung all over town, the kissy faces everyone makes, and the cringe-worthy cards. The one thing she actually loved, her dog Princess, is happy in a new home, and Chelsea has no one to celebrate with. Not that she would. The whole holiday is a marketing ploy to
Published February 13th 2020

To ask other readers questions about A Valentine for Chelsea, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Valentine for Chelsea

Start your review of A Valentine for Chelsea
Jessica Alcazar
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Just as cute and entertaining as Jennifer’s Christmas Daddy!

One more thing ... so I don't read paranormal anything. If it is outside the realm of possibility for me, I'm not reading it. But here's the thing, last year when I read Jennifer's Christmas Daddy, I had no idea the other world LOL would be involved and I'm glad I didn't because I would have missed out on a really great story. So, I highly rec them both for a little out there insta that will warm your heart and put a smile on your face!
mellidiezahnfee
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This novella is an outtake of Jennifers christmas daddie but it can be read as a standalone. I love the way Raisa Greywood let her characters take care of their women. Tennyson never dreamt about a girl who he can have a relationship with and who is submissive..He loves to be Chelseas Daddy. And Chelsea is poor after her ex-husband left her with nothing.
This book isnt much about erotic more about feelings for each other. Comfort and Insta - love. As a witch said *smile
I loved that the angels
Kathy Heare Watts
THIS PEA SOUP HORROR HAS TO GO

What can I say, I loved the story, and at the end, I was laughing out loud. Thank you, Ms. Raisa Greywood, for a delightful holiday tale with a twist. Throw in a guardian angel who goes out of her way to avoid getting her wings and a family history of a witch that lets her descendants find true love fast. The story will have cameo appearances by Kaden and Jennifer McCloud from Jennifer’s Christmas Daddy but will read well as a stand-alone.

With the help of a guardian
Gladys
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I found it impossible not to fall for this delightful novella. Chelsea and Tennyson's story was almost too cute, incredibly sweet, very fun, a bit magical and quite heart melting. This book occurs in the same world as Jennifer’s Christmas Daddy but it can be enjoyed as a total standalone read with no difficulty at all. I highly recommend this book and that one and I hope to see more books set in this world soon, after all there are many more holidays left to cover. This is my sincere review that ...more
Poppy Minnix
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Adorable follow up in the series. Chelsea needed her happy ending. Very brief conflict and lots of sweetness packed into a quick read. I read the whole thing in a short evening.

I'm looking forward to more!
Lynn Stifle
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
A sweet small town romance. Chelsea is divorced and pregnant and she runs into the new town doctor Tennyson. There is an instant connection and attraction between them. I really loved the humor, the magic, and the romance in this book. A sweet, cute, and entertaining read.
Bonnie McCutcheon
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!

Super sweet short story. Heartwarming. The ending had me chuckling. Has me wishing for another epilogue and more in the series.
Saskia
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
A sweet novella just in time for Valentine. It takes place in the same world as Jennifer’s Christmas Daddy, but you can read it as a standalone.

It is a small town romance with a dash of magic, but mostly it is a sweet story about two people finding love. I enjoyed the interaction between Tennyson and Chelsea. It made me laugh and go aaw.

I would love it is this story was expanded to a full length novel. There is a lot happening in such a short novella.
Sylvie Rochon
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, bdsm, hot
I received a free copy for an honest review. I liked this book though it was a bit shorter than I like. However, I did enjoy the humor, the references to guardians, Angel's, and witches. Chelsea is a broken, divorced, pregnant woman who bumps into Tennyson the new dominant town doctor. With the help of cupid's arrow, there is an instant connection! It's hot, heartwarming and hopeful.
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
I'm 100% with Chelsea about Valentine's Day, as I absolutely HATE it (I'm more for the 15th since it's half price candy day), so yeah, Cupid should be shot with one of his own arrows. However, Chelsea's attitude probably has more to do with everything she's lost since she got divorced, is pregnant, and had to find the one thing she loved, her dog Princess, a new home. She's broke since the douchebag ex-husband left with nothing, so yeah, I don't blame the hatred of this silly love holiday which ...more
Chris
I'm not generally into this genre of romance, but I wanted to give it a shot anyway. I'm guessing if I read the other book I've seen mentioned in other reviews I would probably have a better understanding of the story. The guardian angel thing kinda threw me off, like is this PNR? Or what? Plus the story summary didn't really match the actual story. Before I even started it seemed like the H was going to get involved with a married woman, and that was not the case at all.
So, Chelsea is having a
Badh
Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
We met Chelsea in another book, but now she's changed her life around some. She's gotten a divorce from her abusive husband, she's trying to support herself, and oh yeah, she's pregnant. That's OK, she has a guardian who is looking out for her.

Edith is a meddling guardian who wants to see everyone find their true love, including her descendent, Tennyson. So she arranges for Chelsea and Tennyson to meet. It's a total meetcute.

This was a sweet book. It was a quick read, and definitely a perfect
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I liked that this author continued her daddy series for Valentine’s Day also. At the beginning when the guardian angels made their appearance it made for some laugh out loud moments. Chelsea is divorced, broke and pregnant but it is all looking up because her ex was verbally and emotionally abusive so she is better away from him. She literally runs into Tennyson avoiding the “avalanche” and sparks fly from there. Tennyson is the new Dominant doctor in town and he isn’t looking for a little girl ...more
melissa brisbin
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I recommend this book for those who enjoy HEA stories

A young women who has a harsh reality. Her world takes a turn with a little help. The characters are very believable. I enjoy stories about Little's that are intelligent, have common sense and are loving. This hit everyone of those. I will definitely be reading more by this author.
Cindy Hughes
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this cute, sweet, fun story with a little magic thrown in! I loved Chelsea and Tennyson! They were made for each other! There is some drama caused by Chelsea’s ex, but their love will get them through it. Although this is the first book by Raisa that I’ve read, it won’t be the last! I highly recommend this book to everyone!
Pat
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cute short

Met characters from Christmas book again. Fun characters who were developed for such a short story. Quick dialogue with humor. A really complete fun read. What’s next in this series?
E.J. Frost
Feb 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
A fast, adorable read, perfect for Valentine's Day.

Chelsea's a damsel in distress. Tennyson says he's no one's knight in shining armour, but he totally is. Together, they're perfect. It's an insta-love story, but it's adorable and feel-good, and we get to see more of the cohort of spunky guardian angels that we were introduced to in Jennifer's Christmas Daddy. It's not deep and it's a bit predictable, but it's tons of fun. Highly recommended.
Pamela Deal
Cheryl
Feb 14, 2020
Kathy
Feb 15, 2020

• Dirty Chef (Dirty Series #3)
  • Bad Boyfriend (Billionaire's Club, #7)
  • Dirty Cop (Dirty Series #2)
  • Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)
  • Thirst
  • Finally Mine
  • Starting Six: Lynn und Caleb (Boston Razors 4)
  • Omega's Capture (Omegas of Pandora, #2)
  • Omega's Deception (Omegas of Pandora, #1)
  • Pretend You're Mine
  • Beckett (Alpha Company Renegades #1)
  • Braxton (Stryker County Fire Dept. #6)
  • Maintenance Night (Valley of Surrender, #0.5)
  • The Doctor and The Naughty Girl
  • Breaking Rules (Chiltern Hotel #4)
  • Checkmate (Checkmate Series Book 8)
  • Protecting What's Mine
  • Dirty Little Secrets - Entfesselt (CEO-Romance 3)
Author of filthy smut, empty nester, and cat snuggler.

She’s worked as a teacher, an actuary (her husband called her a bookie – which isn’t too far from the truth, mother, scout leader, and is now enjoying semi-retirement writing the books she always wanted to read.