Start by marking “Into the Fold (Kan Savasci Cycle, #3)” as Want to Read:
Into the Fold (Kan Savasci Cycle, #3)

Into the Fold (Kan Savasci Cycle, #3)

Continue the Award Winning Saga...

For over a millennium The Fold has been a carefully guarded secret, shrouded in mystery. Within its shadowy depths the greatest of the old gods had carved a world unto himself. A place unrivaled in its beauty, obscurity, and danger.

Trapped within The Fold, under the tutelage of the last arkeinists, Aeden must overcome his greatest obstacle
Kindle Edition
Published September 9th 2019 by Plenary Fitness LLC

To ask other readers questions about Into the Fold, please sign up.

Start your review of Into the Fold (Kan Savasci Cycle, #3)
Edwin Datiz
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was furnished an advanced copy of this book for review. The story submerges the reader deep into the world of Aeden, the last of the Thane. The Thane a fearsome, legendary, warrior race was destroyed during Aeden's absence. The tragic event is only the beginning of Aeden's journey as he is forced into adulthood alone during a tumultuous time in a very hostile world. The writing style is poetic, filled with rich detail that will transport the reader into Aeden's world. The emotions will run hig ...more
Arik Vlaanderen
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful prose, grossly immersive and deftly worked out plot. There were times were I simply stared at a sentence, not even seeing the words but just the actual shape of it all and wondering how the hell a couple of scribbles on a piece of dried out tree could make me feel this way. Only had similar experiences with Jordan, Williams and Rothfuss.
Andrew M
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Readers looking for the next great fantasy series need look no further. Chase Blackwood's fresh new novel Into The Fold is an enthralling fantasy book sure to entertain both long time fantasy fans and genre newcomers alike. Into The Fold is the third installment in the author's superb Kan Savasci Cycle. The series tells the tale of protagonist Aeden, a young man whose actions will one day shake the foundations of Blackwood's intricately shaped fantasy world. The first two installments of the ser ...more
Jeffrey Schnitzer
Jun 23, 2020 rated it liked it
This book is a disappointment. It is both overwritten and underwritten. There is excessive verbiage - tons of flowery language with metaphors that don't work. It bogs down the story and eventually overwhelms it. The book just goes on too long. It meanders into a vagueness that makes most of the book seem pointless. The reader loses the sense of why the characters are doing what they are doing, and sometimes it's not clear what it is that they are doing.
The book is underwritten in that there is v
Sarah Dickinson
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Everything about this book was on point, and I can't thank Netgalley enough for sending me a copy to review and enjoy. It was extremely well written, with great characters as well as their development. The plot was interesting and engaging and time well enough that it didn't drag, but certainly didn't seemed rushed by any means. The descriptions for the creations in this world were vivid and detailed. Overall it was a great story and world to get lost in and a thoroughly enjoyable read. ...more
Alan Bradshaw
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

I have to say I bought the first book in the series on a whim. Now I've finished book three I want to find the author, sit him at his desk and make him write faster. I really hate waiting for the next book in a really good series.
Michael T
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Worthwhile read!!

This whole series has been a great read. The story is told well, with a number of surprises. It is really enjoyable to continue getting to know the characters. Definitely worth reading.
Belinda Richee
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Writing

I love this series. There is a lot going on, it's a complex storyline with many vivid characters. It has magic, monsters, murder, mystery, betrayals, fighting, Old Gods returning to destroy the world, sex, blood, and drugs! Everything but rock n' roll!
AURORE
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was the perfect blend of Fantasy fiction and everything I wanted it to be. I'm writing a well detailed review on my blog and goodreads. ...more
Darren McGowan
Jun 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Consistent

Much like the last book, this one filled with adventure,interesting people, gods and secrets. The story moves along at a brisk pace, loaded with detail and definitely draws your attention. There's a nice change of pace between present and past, with old friends coming back into the fold. Definitely wish for more answers, but that's the mark of a good story and storytelling.
Colleen
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Captivating

I felt sad as I finished book 3 of this series knowing it will be awhile before book 4 is released. This series has kept me reading for the last several days. I'm afraid I've lived more in Aedan's world than my own. It is so well written. The places and characters come alive in your mind. I highly recommend this series.
denise haigh-boone
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for the next book!

This was a good read, a lot of action, magic and some romance. I can't wait for the next book to come out so I know what is going to happen next.
Marcia Esser
Aug 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series can’t wait for the next book!
Miguel Guhlin
Aug 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
compelling

what a compelling tale that sucks you in, deeper and deeper until there is no return until you know what became of Kan Savasci.
Edward F. Harold
Jan 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great story

A wonderful cast of characters in a well developed world. It’s easy to read and provides the escape fantasy readers crave.
Thomas Le
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First off, I love the continued use of the framing device used to tell the Kan Savasci's story. I think that Into the Fold makes the best use of it yet, by telling his story through the past AND present, with different point of views, and aligning journeys together. I think that better than me trying to explain how Blackwood does this, you just need to read the book yourself haha.

The magic system in this book was one of the ones I've enjoyed the most, though not too much information was given ab
Sydney Suwannarat
I was furnished with an advanced copy for review. I have read all three of the books in this series and the story has developed well from book 1 to book 3. The characters really begin to flesh out in this book and allow the reader to invest in the lives of these people; a quality that is integral to creating a believable fantasy world. The descriptions of the landscape provide a vivid backdrop for this story to take place. You immediately get a sense of "otherness" when reading about this world. ...more
Dennis Franco
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've never lost so much sleep reading a book as I have with Into the Fold. Tears of a Heart is like a warm beach day, read it at your leisure, enjoyable, beautiful, memorable. Tower of the Arkein is more like a roller coaster, of action and emotion. Into the Fold, maintains that momentum, but carries even more. It has the weight of series behind it.
Aeden continues to mature as a character. The dynamic between him and Thea is perfect, believable, and fun to read. Dan and Laurent are hilarious, an
Jarad
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Having been given an advanced copy and being in the middle of reading it I wanted to leave a review to say this is how a good series is written. There are times when someone else just has better words than you and for a description of how this book intertwines the characters and gives more insight into the world the story takes place in someone said this feels like everything is building up towards some thing epic...and i could not agree more.
Jordan W
Randy
Jun 07, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Book Cover Change 4 22 Aug 28, 2019 02:26PM

• The Shadow King (The Raveling, #3)
  • The Silver Sorceress (The Raveling, #2)
  • Eyes of the Blind (Guardian's Prophecy #1)
  • The Crimson Queen (The Raveling, #1)
  • Secrets and Spellcraft (Art of the Adept, #2)
  • The Lost War (Eidyn #1)
  • A Traitor in Skyhold (Mage Errant #3)
  • Hunter's Moon (Guardian's Prophecy, #2)
  • The Vanished Series: Books 1-3
  • Aether's Guard (Aether's Revival, #2)
  • The Black Song (Raven's Blade, #2)
  • The Body Reader (Detective Jude Fontaine Mysteries, #1)
  • Uncrowned (Cradle, #7)
  • Wintersteel (Cradle, #8)
  • Mordecai (The Riven Gates, #1)
  • Fate of the Skyriders
  • Archmagister
  • The Severed Realm (The Riven Gates, #2)
Welcome to Chase Blackwood's author bio, where he'll try to write something interesting about his life that captures your attention.

Chase Blackwood's life has been defined by struggle the way a moth battles an insect zapping light. He's studied martial arts since childhood in an effort to overcome fear. He's lived in a half dozen countries in an effort to "find himself," traveled to over 60 countr