Start by marking “Blaze (The Protectors, #10)” as Want to Read:
Blaze (The Protectors, #10)

(The Protectors #10)

Haunted by a past he’s struggling to forget, Blaze once again finds himself a VC Warrior—something he swore would never happen. Confident he could easily walk away again, his connection to a certain redhead makes that decision harder than he imagined.

Trying to fit into the Warrior world, Katrina holds a secret that could ruin the new life she is fighting to fit into. And
Audible Audio, Unabridged Audiobook
Published January 7th 2020 by Tantor Audio (first published February 21st 2017)

Start your review of Blaze (The Protectors, #10)
Jo
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-5-stars, gr2017

Katrina is determined to become a VC Warrior, to forever keep her awful past a secret. One that threatens her future with the VC Warriors. But when her secret is exposed, Katrina will have to face her past in order to protect the people she has come to care about, especially the Warrior she has fallen in love with.

Blaze swore he would never become a VC Warrior again, not after what happened to him in his past, the mistakes he made. But circumstances has forced his hand. And no matter how hard

Barbara➰
Great addition to the series. I absolutely loved Blaze. He was definitely alpha for sure. And I loved Katrina. She had such a hard life but she was strong. I loved the two of them together and they both deserved each other. I can't wait for Steve's book. He is hilarious but he's a good guy. He deserves his own mate.

It was good to see all the guys and their mates. And there's a new hot cowboy in town. I'm looking forward to that story.
Jaime
Ohhhhhhhh! What a surprise to see this book release date added this morning! Can't wait...... I'm ready to get burned lol!
Bestfantasyblog
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Most Urban Fantasy series have a tortured male character. For obvious reasons, the series tends to tell the story of almost all other characters before we are able to find out what happened to the tormented alpha male who we have been dreaming about for ages. Years of anticipation has kept us hooked on these series until finally, we reach the climax by reading the love story of our favourite character to just then lose interest.

This has happened to me many times and I found myself not interested
Donna Bossert
Blaze blew my mind!
This book is has it all! It's has non stop action- steamy scenes that make you blush- it has Humor, which I think is what separate The Protectors from other pnr series, and Freaking HOT VAMPS!
The character interactions make this series heads above the rest. Jared and Sid crack me up Steve makes me literally laugh out loud and the ladies are just as awesome as the men. Blaze and Katrina are amazing together! They belong together even though I thought she would end up with
Kodie Mackay
I love this series hard.

You know from sloans book that Blaze and Katrina are going to be something but I was totally blown away by their story.

Blaze just comes across as a dick with a chip on his shoulder. You know he has a story and is hiding some shit. I love how Katrina brought out that softer side, the same with all the warriors and their mates but for me blaze was special. I honestly can't put it in to words I just loved him. The way he always looked out for Katrina no matter what had me
Laura Johnson
Can't get enough of my vampires. There're alpha, possessive, sexy, and they love their mates fiercely. Ms. Gabelman is an author who always comes through with an excellent story! If you've not read this series the only thing I can say, get on it! They definitely well worth the read. I can't wait for the next one!
Mani
I love these guys! They are hilarious and super protective. What's not to love? SO excited Steve is getting the next book!
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
I just can't get enough of this series!
When I see that a new Protectors book comes out I have to get it immediately! I try to take my time reading these books, but who am I kidding, I can never put my kindle down once I get started on these books!

Katrina has only known the struggles and pain of trying to survive in her father's motorcycle club. After being injected and now fully turned she's training to be a warrior. But her past is determined to catch up to her and prevent her from having any
Twinsie Talk Angie J
review to come

GASP! Teresa I loved Blaze buuuut Heeeey, Ronan how are you doing???? *Pushes Jared away* no babe I LOVE you but a girl can still look!!

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
3,75 stars
Darlena
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Blaze

Oh my God!!!!! Teresa your back. Please don't take this the wrong way but YES! This is the VC Warrior books I absolutely fell in love with. The ones that have me laughing out loud rolling at their antics and banter! The last couple books were great, please don't think they were not, but I could not put this book down.

So now I am curious, who is the mysterious cowboy? A cowboy VC warrior! Now there is a concept I could get down with. Ronan......I will be waiting!

Nikki Pearce
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. Teresa has done it again.
Blaze has a past he's not shared and is avoiding at all costs.
Katrina has a secret that could destroy any freedom or happiness she has.
The chemistry between the two is electrifying.
Hot pant melting moments
Action packed from start to finish.
Catch up with all your favourite Warriors and split your sides laughing.
Absolutely loved Blaze.
10 stars is not enough.
Kristi Metcalf
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader’s Copy of this book

We are once again back in the world of some of my favorite vampires!!! When we last left the Warriors, warrior in training Katrina had been beaten and Blaze, who had left the Warriors long ago, was one once again.
Katrina, or little red as Jared likes to call her, has been keeping a BIG secret from them and it's a secret that could do major damage to the Warriors and even their families. When it comes out she knows no one will look at
Cathy Campbell Strickland
OMG...Blaze blew me away!!! I can't get enough of this series. From Book 1 Damon to Book 10 Blaze Teresa Gabelman just gets better and better!! She makes her characters come alive...as if you could just walk right into the VC Compound and hang out with this bunch of SEXY VAMPS and their hot ladies!! And she involves all the characters, from Damon to Blaze...not that's talent!! Blaze has everything from hot and steamy scenes to romance, from laughter to a sense of family. And that's just what I ...more
Rebecca Goss
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The VC Warriors work as a vampire protective service. A new warrior in training, Katrina, has ties to a motorcycle club that threatens all by infiltrating the police and government officials. Blaze had recently signed on with this branch of the Warriors. Both Katrina and Blaze had special abilities that make them a force to be reckoned with but combined they are a whirlwind of power. As usual with this series, there is plenty of humor and brotherhood evidenced. The reader will find themselves ...more
JodyL
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Katrina and Blaze

Blaze's book was a longer book than Sloan's. It contained a lot more action. We find out what has been haunting Blaze since we were introduced to him. Katrina also has to stop running from her past. Katrina's past is where the action comes from. Katrina also has a problem with her vampire status as no one knows what she was given to become a hybrid and her human traits are still showing. Like not healing fast and needing sleep. There is a MC Club that is involved with drugs,
Diane Yoz
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't get enough of this series!!

Enthralling and all consuming!! I one clicked Blaze as soon as I saw it went live and here I am finishing it at 2am scanning the web to see when I can get more.
Katrina and Blaze are intense both with their own issues but you can't deny how perfect they are for one another. The Warriors still make me laugh with their banter but the drama that these VC Warriors are subject to has me glued to my Kindle. And...Steve Fans (like me) he's is beyond funny and adorable
Heather andrews
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Blaze is quite possessive, "Blaze’s eyes narrowed. “I don’t play nicely with others. I’m not saying you’re my property, you’re more than that as a person. But I will say that no man will touch you. You understand?” I loved it when Blaze's thoughts got all alpha, "he knew then and there she was a damn strong woman. eff it, his woman. She was his effing woman." I loved this book, I love seeing all these alpha warriors together and the banter that goes on between them, I love seeing their
Robin Toy
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Blaze will light you up

I never tire of the protector world that Teresa creates, another stellar read. Katrina and Blaze are right up there with Slade and Jill as great power couples. Steve is hysterically awesome as usual, great kick azz action, a new warrior, a new character to wonder about. Love this book series can't wait for the next installment!!
Although I feel the other warriors mates lost their strength that made them worthy of my warriors. The girls need a bad azz storyline apart from
Nancy Bodie
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

This was very well written. This couples journey is an emotional journey. This was engaging beginning to end! Highly recommend!
Rosa Maria Garcia
Another Great Hit

I love a book that it start from where the previous one ended. You don't miss anything as you are reading each one in the series. There's plenty of action, family love, drama, and steamy love scenes that are not over the top with awesome characters? A beautiful series and can't wait to read the next one.
wanda cepin
Promised delivered

I read this story in less then one day because I couldn't put it down. Action packed, true to all the characters. This story made you laugh,made you tense with worry and delighted with anticipation. So enjoyable that the only bad part is coming to the end. I cannot wait for the next installment of the protectors series. Every book delightful.
Go DeArt
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: teresa-gabelman
I truly enjoyed the story of Katrina and Blaze. The Protector series is a great story of a group of WARRIOR vampires that fight evil. They also are hot exciting men that are extremely loyal, fiercely devoted to their mates and families. I enjoyed the story as it unfolded often eluded to in books prior to this installment. I look forward to see where them series takes us next!
Stacey
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Nooooooo I read it too quickly now I have to wait for next one.
Another amazing book to add to an epic series. This is probably one of fave series ever
Congrats Gabelman on another amazing release. Can't wait for next one
loretta mc gaughey
Katrina and blaze

Katrina and blaze have emotional baggage plus an outlaw mc they must do battle with to achieve their happily ever after! Miss gableman has scored another protector hit!
JOY BOEHL
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Protector Series....Blaze

Again Teresa has written a story that pulls the reader in and keeps you reading till early morning. Blaze's story is everything as before. You catch yourself crying and laughing. Loving all the characters.
Carolina Mamos
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love Teresa Gabelman The Protector series. Each one with a different twist and lots of adventure, lust and super hot vampires.

What else can you ask for. BRAVO Teresa another superb story.
sherry prince
Oh my goodness loved it

I have loved everyone of these books. This was one of my favorites. If you want some strong alpha males and some women who can get kick butt you will not be disappointed. Can not wait for more.
Stacy
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Blaze

If you haven't started reading VC Warriors series yet, I recommend you start and put up a do not disturb sign. Every one I read I think yep this is my favorite,only to have the next one be. Blaze and Katrina. Wowza.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Chosen Mate (Bloodline Warriors: Shadow, #2)
  • Warrior Mate (Bloodline Warriors: Shadow, #4)
  • Enemy Mate (Bloodline Warriors: Shadow, #3)
  • Saved Mate (Bloodline Warriors: Shadow, #5)
  • Lobos (Big Bend Wolves)
  • Hero's Haven (Dark Protectors #11)
  • The Arcav Guard's Female (Arcav Alien Invasion, #8)
  • Vampire Mate (Bloodline Warriors: Shadow, #1)
  • Jax (Immortals of New Orleans, #7)
  • Léopold’s Wicked Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, #5)
  • A Vision of Vampires 1-3 (A Vision of Vampires Collection Book 1)
  • Lost Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, #6.5)
  • Dimitri (Immortals of New Orleans, #6)
  • Savage (Rise of the Pride #3)
  • Ranger (Rise of the Pride, #5)
  • Kye (Rise of the Pride, #6)
  • The Healer (Rise of the Pride, #7)
  • Hunter (Immortals of New Orleans #10)
Teresa Gabelman is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the 'Protectors Series'. When not writing about sexy alpha vampires and the women who drive them crazy she can be found on a lake with a fishing pole/Kindle, at a MMA event or spending a fun evening with family.

Being a full-time writer has allowed Teresa to connect more with readers which is what she loves most about

The Protectors (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Damon (The Protectors, #1)
  • Jared (The Protectors, #2)
  • Duncan (The Protectors, #3)
  • Sid (The Protectors, #4)
  • Adam (The Protectors, #5)
  • Slade (The Protectors, #6)
  • A Warrior Wedding (The Protectors, #7)
  • Jax (The Protectors, #8)
  • Sloan (The Protectors, #9)
  • Invisible Warrior (The Protectors,  #11)