Start by marking “Opposites Attract: Royal Bastards MC: Central Texas” as Want to Read:
Opposites Attract: Royal Bastards MC: Central Texas

Opposites Attract: Royal Bastards MC: Central Texas

Ripper
I'm a Royal b*stard through and through. Being Prez has been my life and seeing anything other than the club isn't on my to-do list. To my surprise, a sexy diamond appears out of the blue and I can't seem to stay away or keep my hands to myself.

The perfect gem is mine, I know it and so does she. I'll do whatever I have to, so I can keep her. I'm a b*stard after all,
Published April 28th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Opposites Attract, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Opposites Attract

Start your review of Opposites Attract: Royal Bastards MC: Central Texas
Kim BookJunkie ~ Editor & Proofreader
**Review of the audiobook**

STORY
Although I know logically that mc romance series can usually be read out of order, I have never started one without reading book #1 until now. I would have rather read book #1 first, but the author was only offering book #2 free in exchange for a review, and I’m glad I accepted it!!!

Madison has taken off again, this time hooking up with the Royal Bastards MC. Wanting to avoid a political scandal, her father, who is running for Senator, once again sends her sister
Shirl
Nov 23, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2020, own
Another really good book as part of the Royal Bastards MC. According to the author there will be more. Dieing to know what happened to the sister that went home. Hoping we haven't heard the last of her.

Don't really know what to say about this book because I have more questions than we got answers to. I really hope there is another book to at least wrap up all the lose ends. Don't get me wrong it's a good book but I'm wishing for the next part of this group in the series like now.

Not many errors
Hart's Reader Group
This book sucked ass. The hero went from having his cock sucked by one sister to fucking the other one, without telling the older sister that he's already nutted in the little sister's mouth. Also, the character descriptions were so poor, I didn't know what anyone looked like. Also, the sex was basically inserting monster cock, chit-chat, cum. The sex scenes were one-dimensional. Also...there were so many spelling and grammar errors that I am convinced Ms. Knight forewent the editing process in ...more
JenMcJ
May 03, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: ku, e-books
I liked this. I had to adjust to Ripper after the first impression, which was pretty true to a Prez character. I think romance purists may have an issue with the sister connection, however true to character and circumstances it was. Although I did like this, it kept me engaged and up way too late reading, In the end, I faltered on the romance connection. I really had a hard time seeing past the lust to the life changing relationship for Ripper. Alice trades her life with her father for a life wi ...more
Barbara
Apr 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book/chapter of the Royal Bastards MC. Ms. Knight has given us a very well written book with characters I simply loved. The female lead (Alice) is a strong, independent woman who comes into her own and realizes the life she has led is not the life she wants in the future but can she reach out and take what she wants or will she succumb to her father’s wishes? As for the male lead (Reaper), he is the prez of the Texas Chapter of the Royal Bastards and trust me he fits the “B ...more
heabooktubes
May 31, 2020 added it
Shelves: dnf
DNF opening scene is hero giving strippers cocaine off his dick so they suck, and the new girl sucking him off is the heroine’s sister. Yeah NO.
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
27034655-SX540-png

Unlike some of the other books in this series, this one is more of a slow burn, with a lot of emotion. I blew through this story. To have an M/M book that turned out like this is so heart breaking and emotional, I could NOT put it down. I adored this story! A must read!!
Cup of Tea
Apr 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is all that and a bag of chips! I read the opening scene and was like yesss we are in for a wild ride! I loved this book! It is classic Sapphire Knight, where you root for the anti hero's and love every minute of it! Alice is a straight laced women who does not let her hair down and she always does the right thing. Ripper is all alpha and is not looking for long term anything that is not apart of his MC. But sparks fly when these two meet and the rest is a wild ride! This book will kee ...more
domestic_godess_reads
RBMC

I enjoyed it but it was kind of slow moving. It didn't pick up until the end and then it was just abruptly done
Tracy
May 29, 2020 rated it liked it
From tough guy to teddy bear

I purchased this book via Amazon and am leaving my review voluntarily. This book is a standalone, however it is part of a multi author series and there are mentions of those characters.

Triggers: drugs, murder, arson

**spoilers**
Ripper, the Prez of the Royal Bastards, TEXAS chapter. Foul mouthed, crude, drug user, little regard for women. Alice, daughter of a senator. Proper. On the lookout for her sister Madison.

Alice is in TEXAS searching for her sister who keeps
Yoneidis Martín Martínez
Wendy Hodges
Jun 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved the sparks, the attraction and just how much Alice comes into her own in this story. Both characters are so different in lifestyles and their ways but this raw deep attraction bridges gaps to find common ground. Alice has only known life full of privaledge but it isn't necessarily what she wants so looking for her sister shows her a different way and has her questioning. There are some suspenseful and exciting moments in this story but in many ways it's a backwards Cinderella plot. It's ...more
Mia
Nov 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I usually am not a fan of good-little-rich-girl falling for the biker-bad-boy story lines cos the heriones usually drive me f!cking nuts but I really enjoyed everything about this book. I went in expecting to hate the heroine Alice but was pleasently surprised, she had some fire and sass in her attitude and didn't freak the fuck out about the MC lifestyle. The MC President and the hero of this story was Ripper and was everything a sexy, dirty-talking biker should be but still loved the shit outt ...more
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ripped and Possessive

Ripper is a possessive bastard but very sweet. Even though Ripper and Alice come from different worlds they are so compatible with each other. Alice is a very strong independent woman which suits being the Prez’s Ole Lady. When thrusted into a world she’s never experienced before she handles it like a pro. You can feel the need to claim with Ripper the more time he spends with Alice and watch them fall head over for each other. Definitely a must read!!! 😍 loved it!
Lynne Garlick
Apr 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great read!!

Another fantastic read from the Royal Bastards MC. This time it's Sapphire Knight and the Texas Chapter. Loved this so much! Ripper is the Prez who gets knocked on his ass by Alice. The banter and connection is there from the start. Something he finds refreshing, Alice doesn't judge. She is there to find her sister but can't deny the attraction she has.
Can't wait to see if there will be more from this Chapter and this author!
debbie mason
Apr 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Feeding my obsession: Royal Bastards MC

Sapphire takes you on a ride that you don't want to end! Loved the story and the memorable characters, especially Ripper! Alice grew on me and I loved the woman she becomes after she gets involved with Ripper. I would love to know the rest of Maddy's story in the future (hint, hint Sapphire!)
I highly recommend the book as well as the entire Royal Bastards MC series!
Joy Whiteside
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG, from the moment that you start reading this AMAZING book you will be kept on the edge of your seat. It moves along at an amazing pace, keeping your interest. The characters are gritty, lovable, strong and every other word that can be used to describe them. You cannot help but fall in love with them. The story will grab you and you will not be able to put this down until you have read the very last word. This book needs to be read, no doubt about it.
Lauren
Quick, Hot Read

Ripper is a total hot alpha. He's crude and sexy in the best way. Alice is conservative and strong. I love the dynamic. The opposites attract is really strong in the book. I love whe the biker falls for a girl "not in the life". The story was short but super hot because duh....all her books have some of the hottest and sexiest scenes. But the story is good and you will love all the club members!
Lacrista Bagley
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this book!! ❤❤

I absolutely love reading a book about an area that live in and know places that are mentioned!! Now back to the Characters....Ripper, OMG!!! What a man!!! Alice, makes the perfect match for him. This book is very well written and will pull you, in from the first sentence until the last word. I can't wait for the next book and to read about the rest of these adorable characters!!!!
Carrie Gubish
May 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
It's worth the read

I liked the character's in this book. I was curious if in the next book if gem finds out her old man got bj's from her sister. Also even after he met gem he still had his sister strip for everyone in the club and treating her like trash. Plus I don't know if he hooked her on drugs in the beginning or if she already was. I hope gem gives him hell. Lots of drama in this book.
Andrea Fernandez
May 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ripper and Alice

This is a definite must read this. Ripper is gruff, rough, says what he wants, and does what he wants. Alice is sweet, confident, but caged by her fathers overbearing ways. Their two world come together and we see a teddy bear emerge out of Ripper. I absolutely enjoyed every single second of this story. Cannot wait for more from Sapphire Knight. She never disappoints.
Lisa
So Good!

Once again Sapphire Knight gave another unique and original story. Ripper and Alice. Two complete opposites. Ripper, the Prez of The Royal Bastards MC. Alice a good daughter. Responsible daddy's girl. It was quite the ride watching these two come together. I really enjoyed this book. If you love MC like I do, then Sapphire is the perfect author for you.
Mie
Jun 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Sapphire Knight has done it again! Opposites Attract has it all, great story, interesting characters with plenty of attitude to keep it fun to read. Oh I almost forgot there is so much attraction between Ripper & Alice that you might want to take a cold shower after reading this book to cool down again.
Amanda Thomas
Apr 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Slow start! Great finish!

It a little while for me to get interested in this story. It was just slow going in the beginning but picked up for me around the 50% mark. I became fully invested in the last quarter of the book. Definite recommend...
Dottie Withers
Apr 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ripper!

Loved this offering by Sapphire in this kicka$$ series! Ripper is the hot Prez who falls for the money princess, Gem. Even though they come from different worlds, they work together to get their HEA. Great read!
Debbie Earley
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ripper

The twist turns, ups and downs kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I felt bad for Blow and Maddie and I hope to see them happy together in the future. Ripper and Alice are great together. I can't wait to see more from the Texas chapter in the future.
Susan
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sapphire Has Done it Again

I really enjoyed this book. I really didn’t want it to end but, I look forward to all the stories involving each character. I can’t wait to see who will be the next character. I want to see what Alice’s father does next.
Michelle Dunklee
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gem and Ripper

Phenomenal characters with a good flow keeping you anticipating the next page. Gem and Ripper have insane chemistry and the build up of their relationship is a must read.
Andrea Floyd
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Bad boy alpha biker with an edge meets good girl Senator's daughter who wants to ride the wild side. Thoroughly enjoyable characters with an interesting storyline, well worth your time to read.
LuDena
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ripper & Gem

Ripper and Alice are an awesome couple but then I didn't expect anything less from Sapphire . I look forward to the next chapter there are a few strings handing loose and a senator that needs to die ???

• Playboy (Royal Bastards MC: Sacramento, CA, #1)
  • The Heavy Crown (Royal Bastards MC: Washington, DC, #1)
  • Axel (Royal Bastards MC: Flagstaff, AZ, #1)
  • Voodoo (Royal Bastards MC: Ankeny, IA, #1)
  • Switch & Burn (Royal Bastards MC: Idaho Springs Chapter #1)
  • Ridin' for Hell (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #3)
  • Desert King (Royal Bastards MC: Santa Fe, NM, #1)
  • Defining Darkness (Royal Bastards MC: Tampa, FL, #1)
  • Cyclone of Chaos (Royal Bastards MC: Elizabeth City, #1)
  • Savage Heat (Royal Bastards MC: Huntsville, AL, #1)
  • Animal (Royal Bastards MC: Little Rock, AR, #1)
  • Ice (Royal Bastards MC: Elko, NV #1)
  • Silver and Lace (Royal Bastards MC: Detroit, MI, #1)
  • Blayze's Inferno (Royal Bastards MC: Los Angeles, CA, #1)
  • Inked in Vengeance (Royal Bastards MC: New Orleans, LA, #1)
  • Frozen Rain (Royal Bastards MC: Anchorage, #1)
  • Rotten Apple (Royal Bastards MC: New York City, #1)
  • Lady & The Biker (Royal Bastards MC: Charleston, WV, #2)
I'm the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and International Bestselling Author of Secrets, Exposed, Relinquish, Corrupted, Forsaken Control, Unexpected Forfeit, Unwanted Sacrifices, Friction, Princess, Freight Train/1st Time Love, 2 Times the Bliss, 3 Times the Heat, Gangster, Daydream, Baby, Chevelle, Russian Roulette (Mafiya box set), Oath Keepers MC (MC box set), Tease (short story collection), C ...more

News & Interviews