Start by marking “Bachelor Boss (The Bachelors Club, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bachelor Boss (The Bachelors Club, #2)

Bachelor Boss

(The Bachelors Club #2)

What is The Bachelors Club?

It’s a gentleman’s club—like the dignified men of the past used to have. Except, we’re not gentleman, and we’re not dignified.

We’re ineligible bachelors, bored, jaded and not looking for relationships. Quite the opposite actually. So committed to being single, we’ve created a high stakes bet to see who can remain single the longest…

Four days co-h
ebook, 1
Published April 7th 2020 by Three Legacies, LLC.

To ask other readers questions about Bachelor Boss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bachelor Boss

Start your review of Bachelor Boss (The Bachelors Club, #2)
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
3.5 STARS
Fishing for a boyfriend in the workplace pond is by far the worst idea I’ve ever had. Is it stopping me from flirting my perky tits off? Not one bit.

This was a light-hearted, easy, and fluffy romance, and also just what the Dr prescribed when I wanted to take my mind off of everything happening right now. It was one of those reads that you can enjoy in one sitting, completely shut your mind off, and just put a smile on your face. I love Ney's brand of humor, and this definit
lazybookconqueror
Mar 29, 2020 rated it liked it
Erm... This was funny and light-hearted, definitely an easy "read in one go" type of book. But romance-wise it was very lacking. Nothing really happens until the 70% mark and then just as the relationship starts to develop the story ends and cuts to the epilogue. The banter between the guys was interesting, and we get some hilarious chapters from the pov of the dog....

But yeah... I'm just not too sure about it. I'm giving it three stars because there was some laugh ou loud moments, although I w
ABookLover73
Apr 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020, arc
FOUR FUNNY STARS for Spencer and Phillip 💖💚!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟

"Bachelor Boss" is the second book from "The Bachelors Club". It's the cute, sweet and extremely funny romantic-comedy book for reading.

I enjoyed every page I've read because it's made me laugh the whole time and also it made me forget about real life.

Spencer and Phillip's relationship is everything and their conversations are one of my favorite things in this book.

If you're looking for a rom-com and you also love Sara Ney's books, then this is a
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula, shelly
Bachelor Boss was another cute and quirky, low angst winner from Sara Ney. I enjoyed Phillip and Spencer and their banterific dynamic. This story was sweet and sexy and hit me right in the romcom feels.

Anyone who knows me knows that romcoms aren't my thing. But for some reason, whenever I read this author, I can't keep myself from grinning from ear to ear. Phillip was loveable and sweet and his "Humphrey doting ways" were totally adorable. Spencer likewise was a sassy spitfire who gave as goo
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: April 7, 2020
Actual Rating: 3 stars

Office Romance | Romantic Comedy

Bachelor Boss is a quick, easy read and had many laugh out loud moments. Readers can be sure to read blast through this one as it’s a fairly short read and giggle the whole way through. While I did enjoy the book for its humor, it was severely lacking romance. Much of the book was back and forth bickering between the two main characters. While their banter was certainly funny, I never felt the sparks between t
AJ
Apr 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!

I loved this book, it was just what I needed – light, fluffy, laugh-out-loud funny, slightly ridiculous and sweetly romantic. This is an angst-free, quick and easy read that left me with a big grin on my face.

This is the second book in the Bachelors Club series, about a group of three friends who form a club and make a bet as to which of them can remain single and unattached the longest.

Is it childish that we’re doing this? Yes
Does it go against everything our parents taught us about
Rebecca
Apr 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sara Ney never lets me down when it comes to well-written, witty, laugh out loud romcoms, and in her newest release, Bachelor Boss, book two in The Bachelors Club series, she combines her clever word play with a few of my favorite tropes - enemies-to-lovers and office romance, which means that the snark and put downs will be in large quantity has these two office mates work to get under each other’s skin while also fighting their mutual attraction, but for much different reasons.

Phillip is most
Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
NO SPOILERS!

Sara Ney has another hilarious and entertaining standalone romantic comedy on her hands with Bachelor Boss, and it was a fantastic addition to The Bachelors Club series!

The storyline and characters were awesome. I loved the enemies-to-lovers/ office romance trope, and found the plot engaging and entertaining. Phillip and Spencer were wonderful, and I loved their personalities. The witty dialogue and banter between them provided tons of laughs, and I also loved Phillip’s canine sideki
Kenzie
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
ARC Provided (Kenzie's review)
FIVE STARS!!

As you may know from my book review on the first book in "The Bachelors Club" series I immediately fell in love with the characters. As the first book was telling the story of Brooks and Abbott, this second book follows the story of Phillip and Spencer. Two co-workers who work on opposite sides of the building, who meet in the break room and our brought together when they have to share an office.

At first they annoy each ot
Carmen Rae
I was a little nervous when I picked this book up. I read the first book in the series and it just missed the mark for me, which sux because I love Sara Ney's How to Date a Douchebag series so much, I just wanted to love it. So I was apprehensive about this one but I had to try.

I didn't read the blurb for this. I just knew it was one of the other bastards and since I wasn't massive fans of either, I didn't have an opinion on which one I would have preferred. Phillip was actually a lot less douc
Escape into a Booksite
Apr 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
*4 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

This was a really easy and light hearted read. Two colleagues who suddenly meet in the break room, and end up sharing an office due to renovations. The banter between Spencer and Phillip had me laughing out loud from the start.

These two were lots of fun, and I really enjoyed breezing through this story. Second the series but easily read as a standalone. (I myself haven't read the first book yet). I liked how these two would jibe a
Na
Apr 07, 2020 rated it liked it
Again, the second book in the The Bachelors Club series comes with an interesting story.
It's absolutely entertaining and I had a constant smile on my face while reading. The banter between Phillip and Spencer is cute and funny.

But I found myself having the same problem with the first book: I couldn't connect with the characters and had trouble feeling their chemistry and attraction.
I also missed that something was actually happening. And IMO it was lacking some swoon-worthy romantic moments.

How
Halle Reads
Apr 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-reads
3.5/5 Stars 🌟

20200407-205812

After an embarrassing and somewhat stubborn first encounter Phillip now finds himself sharing a workspace with Spencer. These two butt heads constantly and seem to purposely want to annoy each other but also can't help the attraction they feel. Only problem is Phillip and his friends have a bet going on and he wants to win but to do so that means he must remain the last Bachelor Standing. Easy right?

In true Sara Ney fashion the banter was on point in this story. It was witty and
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
3.5 STARS!

Bachelor Boss was such a fastpaced hilarious read. This is something you can always guarantee from Sara Ney as she is a RomCom Queen; once more leaving me in a fit of laughter!

Phillip is part of the Bachelor Bastard Society and the 2nd man left standing after Brooks falls in love with Abott in book 1.

Phillip is assigned an office mate at his job, and from the moment he meets Spencer it's a battle of wits. Constant back and forth, bantering, and arguing. Spencer has this cute bohemani
Skye Yanovsky
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved Bachelor Boss (The Bachelors Club #2). It was such a sweet romance with tons of laughs. I was just smiling and laughing the entire time I read this. I guess it could be considered enemies to lovers but I feel like it was more workplace friends to lovers in a slow burn delicious way. It’s funny and lighthearted with the BEST internal dialogue that will just make your heart smile. Philip and Spencer were literally just too cute and perfect for each other. ⁣

Bachelor Boss totally gave me Jo
jos (sportschicreads) Ochoa
Apr 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I will literally read anything Sara Ney writes.

This book was funny and lighthearted. Definitely a good pick me up right now.
I enjoyed the banter and the enemies to lovers vibe Spencer and Phillip gave me 🙂. These two couldn’t be more different. Force them to share an office and things were bound to get wild. 😅
We also got a POV from Humphrey 🙌🏼
Who is just the cutest and most stubborn dog ever 🤣😅

Very excited for Blaine’s book and to see what happens to with the dating bet ☺️
I personally
Courtney
Apr 03, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Bachelor Boss is the second book in Sara's The Bachelors Club series. They are all standalones within the series. The characters are inter-connected but you these books are made to be standalones and Sara keeps to that.

I love Sara's douche bag series so I was definitely interested in reading this series. However, it does not even meet those expectations. :( Don't get me wrong - the book was good, but not what I was expecting from Sara.

This is very sweet, short and easy read. There is a lot of la
Kahea
***4 Stars***

After finishing the first book in the series, I found myself in a bit of a...strange place with this series, one I definitely do not find myself in a lot, where I didn’t really care for the two men left standing when it came to the bet, but totally wanting to see them both fail miserably and be brought to their knees by a woman.

A bit mercenary? Maybe, but come on? This “bet” *scoffs*

Anyways, when the next was announced, and dropped on the Kindle, I was so ready to bear witness t
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
So much goodness in one sweet and snarky read…

This author has a wonderful flair for douche-y yet completely irresistible male leads. I don’t want to like them but they are just so pretty even as these, these words continue to spew from their mouths. A nod to the author that has me shaking my head but enjoying them at the same time. And their strong, funny and equally compelling counterparts? Yeah, this reading gift just keeps on giving as women take them on head (and heart) full on. This is the
Brittany from Can’t Quit Books
Spencer and Phillip have a unique relationship. Their banter and back and forth antics were hilarious, and they way they first met is something I won’t forget anytime soon.

These two are meant for each other and you can see the chemistry build between them after each page. I even loved the dog Humphrey. He was such a stubborn pet which made for some pretty interesting scenes.

This fun, fast paced book was such a good read. I just wish there was more. I felt like most of the story took place in th
Amy Dickinson
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Overall Grade: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1/2

So. I hadn’t read the first book of Sara Ney’s The Bachelor’s Club series prior to signing up for the ARC of Bachelor Boss. The first book, Bachelor Society, was legitimately burning a hole in my Kindle while I was reading other ARCs. Why? Because I had read Ney’s How to Date a Douchebag series and learned quickly that I loved her construction of heroes. She has this way of writing douchebag-heroes who you can’t help but love and hate. At the beginning of her rom-coms,
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Phillip and Blaine are the last men standing. He really wants to win the bet he and the other guys have, and thinks it'll be no problem to avoid falling for a woman, considering he hasn't been with one in awhile, and hasn't even met one he's interested in. And then the day happens. The day when a really sassy, obnoxious (gorgeous) coworker watches him puke into the trashcan after he eats a bagel with expired cream cheese. And then they have to share an office. And then somehow he can't stop
Jeeves Reads Romance
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5-star banter makes this light-hearted rom com absolutely fly by - I devoured this in one sitting and did so with a smile on my face the whole time. It's not a perfect book - the romance was wrapped up WAY too quickly for my liking - but it was exactly what I needed in my life on the day I read it. Sara Ney always writes great dialogue, banter, and snark, which is the heart of this book, and I loved every minute of it.

The story follows Phillip and Spencer, coworkers who have never met before. Th
Jess
Apr 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-s, read-in-2020
Another cute and quirky romance to add to the Sara Ney pile.

Spencer & Phillip have just become unlikely office mates. Phillip’s side of the building has to be redone and while he waits he gets to spend his week working in Spencer’s office.

They both do not get off to a great start. Even though there’s a mutual attraction Spencer is goofy & sarcastic, which Philip tries his hardest to hate (instead he secretly digs it)

Phillip is deep down a sweet guy who wants the white picket fence but has nev
All Booked Out
Apr 05, 2020 rated it liked it
⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
Bachelor Boss, the second book in The Bachelor Club series is a light hearted, sweet and fun read with quirky characters and an adorable basset hound. I jumped straight into the second book without reading the first and never felt like I was missing any vital information or background information.

After a hilarious challenge involving a bagel and expired cream cheese goes wrong in the break room of their workplace, newly acquainted Phillip and Spencer are forced to share an office due to
Stefan Eveline
Shelves: 4-stars-2020, arc
For more reviews and news about books you can follow me here: http://www.onebookreview.com/

I received this ARC for an honest review. Thank you!

The Bachelor Boss by Sara Ney is a romantic comedy between Spencer and Phillip, two office mates.

Phillip is part of the Bastard Bachelor Society, which means that he had to single to be part of this club and to win the bet. The Bachelor Club is formed by three friends Phillip, Brooks, and Blaine who want to single and they made the things interesting by
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
Apr 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Funny, light and fast-paced. Sara Ney definitely knows how to brighten reader’s day with her sense of humor and witty banter that fills her stories. Bachelor Boss is a hilarious book, full of funny and adorable moments and just the right amount of sexual tension between main characters.

Phillip is another member of Bastard Bachelor Society, determined to win. However, renovation at his workplace forces him to share the office with a beautiful, nosy and quirky office-mate. Innocent disagreements
Apr 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-arc-reads
This was my first read by Sara Ney and it certainly won't be my last! I was laughing and loving these characters from the first pages, and this RomCom was exactly what I needed. Spencer (heroine) and Phillip are both quirky, bold, and spontaneous, which makes for potential fireworks to happen - and that they did!

When Spencer & Phillip are suddenly thrust together as office-mates, their banter had me laughing so hard I literally was scaring my dogs. ;) The chemistry between the two of them was un
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Apr 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
“Bachelor Boss” Book 2 of Sara Ney’s The Bachelor’s Club is a sweet, sweet romance read. Phillip is a dog loving, average Joe and his peculiar habits will have you on the floor laughing. He is utterly ridiculous in an adorable way. Spencer is equally charming in her unique way. She too, will have you giggling at her antics and internal dialogues. You will thoroughly enjoy reading how these two fall head over heels for one another. “Bachelor Boss” is a delicious slow burn romance. TBR and enjoy.
Jacqueline
Apr 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 cute, no angst, lots of banter.

Complete story but part of a series featuring recurring characters.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• A Slice of Love (Slice, #4)
  • The Modern Gentleman
  • The Hardest Play
  • The Rival Roomies (The Rooftop Crew, #3)
  • The Hating Season
  • Queen of Lies (Empire of Lies #2)
  • Every Little Piece of Me (Orchid Valley #1)
  • Operation Bailey Babies (The Baileys, #6.5)
  • The Trade
  • The Two of Us (Love in Isolation, #1)
  • Stirred (Twisted Fox, #1)
  • Creole Kingpin (The Magnolia Duet, #1)
  • Mum's the Word (Bennet Brothers, #3)
  • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
  • Never Love a Rockstar
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Chicks, Man
  • Sure Shot (Brooklyn #4)
Sara Ney is the USA Today Bestselling Author of the How to Date a Douchebag series, and is best known for her sexy, laugh-out-loud New Adult romances. Among her favorite vices, she includes: iced latte's, historical architecture and well-placed sarcasm. She lives colorfully, collects vintage books, art, loves flea markets, and fancies herself British.

The Bachelors Club (2 books)
  • Bachelor Society (The Bachelors Club, #1)