Start by marking “Bachelor Boss (The Bachelors Club, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bachelor Boss (The Bachelors Club, #2)

Bachelor Boss

(The Bachelors Club #2)

What is The Bachelors Club?

Its a gentlemans clublike the dignified men of the past used to have. Except, were not gentleman, and were not dignified.

Were ineligible bachelors, bored, jaded and not looking for relationships. Quite the opposite actually. So committed to being single, weve created a high stakes bet to see who can remain single the longest

Four days
ebook, 1
Expected publication: April 7th 2020 by Three Legacies, LLC.

To ask other readers questions about Bachelor Boss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bachelor Boss

Start your review of Bachelor Boss (The Bachelors Club, #2)
lazybookconqueror
Mar 29, 2020 rated it liked it
Erm... This was funny and light-hearted, definitely an easy "read in one go" type of book. But romance-wise it was very lacking. Nothing really happens until the 70% mark and then just as the relationship starts to develop the story ends and cuts to the epilogue. The banter between the guys was interesting, and we get some hilarious chapters from the pov of the dog....

But yeah... I'm just not too sure about it. I'm giving it three stars because there was some laugh ou loud moments, although I
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤

☆Tweety ~ purplebass ☆
BLOG | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER

Bachelor Boss was such a light and short read. I didn't read the first book, Bachelor Society, but it doesn't matter because it can be read as a standalone.

Our main protagonist, Philip, was such an old style type of guy. So nerdy and composed. He looked like he was older than his age, but not in the wrong way. His opening chapter was hilarious, and I especially loved his dog. We also get two chapters from his POV! lol.

Spencer is our female protagonist. She's chatty,
Kari Davis
I love Sara Neys douchebag series, so I of course was intrigued by this one. It is not even close to the douchebag series. It has its moments of laughs for sure, but this is more sweet. This can be read as a stand-alone as I havent read the first book in the series. However, does have interconnected characters.

This is Phillip and Spencer story. Told from dual POVs, and one other adorable POV of Humphrey. This office romance story has hints of enemies to lovers, but its more just who can try to
Stacie R.
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Phillip isnt looking for a relationship, and hes definitely not looking for one with his new temporary office mate. Afterall he has a bet to win, a bet that is now down to two men standing. He is already planning his win; however best laid plans dont always turn out the way they were intended.

Spencer had never seen the guy who barfed in an office trash can before. Now hes her temporary office roomie. They both take great joy in aggravating each other, but Spencer cant ignore that Phillip is easy
Chaos Book Reviews.
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sara Ney has done it again!

The banter between Phillip and Spencer was both humours and a battle to see how could get on eachothers nerves without the other person realising was subtle and well played. Their chemistry was adorable.

Phillip wants to win, he has plans with the Bastard Bachelor Societies winnings. He never counted on Spencer.

I loved how Phillip broke almost all the rules for the girl who wouldn't take no for answer.
Try as he might, sometimes you can't fight it. When you know. You.
Kenzie
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
ARC Provided (Kenzie's review)
FIVE STARS!!

As you may know from my book review on the first book in "The Bachelors Club" series I immediately fell in love with the characters. As the first book was telling the story of Brooks and Abbott, this second book follows the story of Phillip and Spencer. Two co-workers who work on opposite sides of the building, who meet in the break room and our brought together when they have to share an office.

At first they annoy each
Britt The Red Hatter Book Blog
A hilarious, sarcasm fueled, enemies to lovers, office romance! Bachelor Boss had me literally LOLing 95% of the time. I dont think anyone out there does sarcastic humor as well as Sara Ney. When I wasnt laughing like a lunatic thanks to fantastic banter and Humphrey, the worlds sassiest basset hound, I was swooning over the explosive chemistry that Spencer and Phillip had.
Even when these two were fighting you felt the heat between them and knew it was just a matter of time until all that
Larissa Rye
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
First off I absolutely love getting their pets point of view for a couple chapters in this series. It always makes me giggle when I read their point of view.

Secondly I loved the back & forth between these two. I wish I had comebacks like this & it really reminds me of Sara herself in her instagram stories. This book has me giggling, rolling my eyes & smiling throughout almost the entire book.

This truly is a fun romcom that is worth the read! I received an arc of this book in return
Tanja Kezmic
Mar 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: april, omgreads, 4star
Talk about slow burn...these two were all kinds of cute. They prove the saying theres a fine line between love and hate. They bickered and banter like it was an Olympic event. And don't even get me started on the dog who was the real boss from the beginning.

Once again I found myself laughing how these men think they can outsmart LOVE. The heart wants what it wants and we're powerless to stop from falling in love.

Now I can't wait to see what happens to the last man standing and see him fall in
R.f. Greenwood
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020, arc
Phillip was definitely the sweeter one out of the group.
He was cute and didn't seem to have a mean bone in him.
Compared to Brooks he seems kinda tame. I still really liked him though.
Spencer was very sassy and wasn't afraid to speak her mind. She cuts to the point and doesn't hold back.
Like all Sara's books it has the humour element in aswell which was great!
I loved the banter between them, i wished there was abit more steam between them and we got to see more of their relationship but
Alicia
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is an absolute joy! I have laughed so much, a gift I value highly! Phillip and Spencer are a match made in heaven with their fabulous banter and big hearts. As for Humphrey!!! I love that daft, slobbering mutt! His chapters had me smiling so wide! This is a well written, intelligent comedy with a delicious romance thrown in..😅
Thank you Sara. This book is a total tonic. I feel lighter if heart for having read it💖💖💖💖💖
Stacie Stroup
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bachelor Boss is so much fun!!
From the beginning you just know this is a great book. When Spencer and Phillip meet the chemistry is there and so is the awkward comedy of the situation. All of the conversations they have are great. Their funny banter back and forth is hilarious.This was a laugh out loud and fun book to read. Philips Bassett hound Humphrey is pretty awesome as well. Pick up this book and you wont be able to put it down.
Megan
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a good fast read! I read it in one sitting. It was a low drama book. I really enjoyed it! Loved the banter between Phillip and Spencer. There were multiple laugh out loud moments for me. I just wished it was longer!!! All in all though great book! Would definitely recommend to others!

Received an arc for an honest opinion.
Heather andrews
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Spencer is a little fireball, I am working, but your desk is so close youre constantly up my a*****e. Forgive me for noticing when you take something out of your purse. Phillip is a stickler with his rules, do not bring his name up while Im trying to get frisky. I liked this book, I loved Phillip. ...more
Ashley Gayhart-Hampton
I wish there was more of Spencer and Phillip's actual romance either within that timeline, or with additional material added, but I can say that Phillip and Spencer did have a connection.

*FULL REVIEW UNDER REVIEWS FROM THE HEART

Marina Skinner

Review to come.
Book Fanatic
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Phillip and Spencer, review to come.
Mack Black
Feb 14, 2020
Dua Munawar
rated it did not like it
Mar 10, 2020
Nishat
added it
Yvonne Cervera
Jan 28, 2020
Sara Ney is the USA Today Bestselling Author of the How to Date a Douchebag series, and is best known for her sexy, laugh-out-loud New Adult romances. Among her favorite vices, she includes: iced latte's, historical architecture and well-placed sarcasm. She lives colorfully, collects vintage books, art, loves flea markets, and fancies herself British.

The Bachelors Club (2 books)
  • Bachelor Society (The Bachelors Club, #1)