Start by marking “Jason (Silverback Redemption #4)” as Want to Read:
Jason (Silverback Redemption #4)

(Silverback Redemption #4)

A silverback seasoned shifters romance

Bear shifter, Jason, has seen all his fellow Silverback Saviors mated and married.

Now, it’s his turn. High in the mountains he senses her. His mate. The woman he’s waited his whole life for is finally within reach.

However, something holds him back. She’s with someone. A shifter. But not just any shifter.

Dragon!

Shannon and her
Published January 20th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Jason, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jason

Start your review of Jason (Silverback Redemption #4)
Marsha Keeper Bookshelf
Reviewed at Shifter Haven

Jason brings the Silverback Redemption series to its conclusion, and what a story Jason, Shannon and Lorcan have to tell us. I’ve been waiting for Jason’s story for he has always seemed to me to be the saddest and heaviest burdened of the four bear shifter friends. Finally finding his mate, knowing that she has a young teen son with a secret held close and danger surrounding him filled in that open spot in his heart at long last. Shannon is very skeptical of Jason at fir
Rosemarie Grainer
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good to see Jason find his mate

But sad to see the end of this set of books! I'm sure that we will see the Silverback Savior in the next series, as the next main character was introduced here!

I liked this book, but it felt a little anticlimactic. However, like I said, I am very happy to see Jason find his mate and that she is worthy of him. The pace is fast, the tone is hopeful and the storyline is character oriented with some steamy scenes. The characters are vivid and appealing. I can't wait to
Kirsten Ensman
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great ending to the series

This story was a great ending to the series. The scene when Jason's mate Shannon and Lorcan enter the happy bear club for dinner and everyone in the place stop talking and turn to look at who Jason's mate was... Priceless! So many good moments in the story. The way that Lorcan got help with his first shift, how Lorcan dealt with Kelos, how Shannon was skeptical of everything, how everyone in the town knew that Jason found his mate when he didn't even get to tell anyone
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Shelves: finished-reading
This absolutely, fascinating bear shifter romance is the fourth book in the series “Silverback Redemption” but sadly it is the final book & I will miss reading about this wonderful town (Bear Creek) & the delightful characters that reside there. The plot is interesting & entertaining with some suspenseful situations. The well-developed characters have unique personalities & portray realistic emotional feelings.
There is: a bear shifter (Jason) comes across his mate (Shannon) & her son (Lorcan) b
Schellie
Secret Shifter

Jason has finally found his mate, but she carries with her, a big secret and a thirteen yr old son, Lorcan. Shannon was told by Lorcan’s mother, that he was a Dragon Shifter, but she never really thought it was true. Now, they are looking for a dragon hoard, not really sure if it exists, and Lorcan is on the cusp of his first shift! Can Jason keep his new family safe, while trying to win the heart of his fated mate? Will they actually find a treasure hidden deep in the mountains? P
Joetta Spurling
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
Remember you taste great with ketchup

Jason Silverback Redemption Book Four A silverback seasoned shifters romance
Jason is the last of the Silverback Saviors to find their mates. But he gets more than he bargained for with them two. He has to help Shannon and her son find his treasure.
Shannon and her son Lorcan are on the run from dragon hunters. She always knew her adopted son was different but now she knows it's true, he is a dragon!
Three books and three friends have found their mates. I th
Jamoz23
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great enjoyable coffee time read.
Another simple, sweet and interesting read that finalises the Silverback Redemption four.
Very entertaining tale that brings us more dragon shifters and more dragon treasure.
Liked how this all played out and found Shannon and Lorcan a great addition to the Bear Creek and Bear Bluff family.
So many characters I want to see get their HEA’s so will have to wait for Ms Raines to give us the next book and see who and what shifter will meet their mate.
I was kindly offe
Robin Franks
Awesome read

Great wrap up for the Silverback Redemption series. What a fantastic family Jason finally found in his mate and her family. This series about the redemption of the Saviors is touching and very romantic in how they got their mates and some bonuses. I especially like how shifters love all children, not just their biological offspring. I have loved all of the books by Harmony Raines. She is a fabulous writer. I would recommend this series to any adult reader who enjoys sexy shifters and
Winsome Edwards9
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh Wow!!!

Loved it, and all the Sliverback Saviors are all happy ever after. What a ride reading about each of these men that found their fated mates. All had heart breaking stories that brought them to Bear Creek where they found redemption. And two more dragon 🐉 are in the mix..so what will become of Kelos. Now I am happy as a lark knowing we will still read more about our dear friends of Bear Creek...can't wait to read the stories of the men of the Sawmill..big fan as always Winzie19☺💞.
Sher
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jason and Shannon

A great conclusion to this series. Love that more characters are added to Bear Creek. Jason and Shannon are a fun couple to read. Shannon and her son Lorcan are in Bear Creek in search of treasure. Jason senses them on the mountain and arranged to meet them. Once the truth comes out, he engages the towns resident dragons for assistance.
This was an all hands on deck story with appearances of characters from the other books in this series and other townsfolk of Bear Creek.
Loved
Julia
4 Stars

Harmony Raines stories are a quick, fun Saturday afternoon read that always have a happy ending. Although her stories are short she does a good job of creating her shifter world and builds her characters so you care about what happens. These books in this series (and in all her series) need to be read in order. The world and characters created build on the prior book. Thankfully each story does resolve at the end of each book with no storyline left hanging.

Patti Dinger
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a great ending.

Jason was the last Silverback Savior who had not found his mate. He knew he never would and he had resolved himself into being ok with it.
Shannon had come into Bear Creek with her son hunting treasure. Her son was actually a dragon who was being hunted by dragon hunters.
Jason finds Shannon and the rest is his chance to rescue his mate and her son.
A really cute final book to the series.
Donna
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jason the last Silverback Savior to find his mate was a great way to wrap the series. I laughed cried and cheered on this group of heroes. Shannon and her son Lorcan arrive in Bear Creek at a desperate time in their lives. Jason steps up and is just what they both need a protector, a source of advice and so much more. He’s willing to sacrifice himself for them and goes to great lengths to get their HEA for his mate and her son.
Ann Olsen
May 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Jason

Treasure, coming into powers and learning about family are all a part of this gem of a book. Jason is the last Silverback Saviour to find his mate and when he finds her there's no shortage of danger involved. Take the fast-paced ride with Jason and Shannon as the try to help her son navigate his coming of age first shift and try to protect their greatest treasure, each other.
Keryth Belvin
Jul 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
About Dang Time!!

I’ve loved Jason since first reading about him in Silverback Redemption book 1. I’ve been anxiously waiting for him to find his mate since then. Shannon is perfect for him.
I’ve always loved how everyone in Bear Creek & Bear Bluff hold the gates open wide and welcome every deserving stranger into their homes and hearts.
Met a new character in Jason’s book and I am chomping at the bit to get my greedy hands on his story!!!
Jan
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am so amazed every time a new miniseries comes out with more interconnected compelling characters. It all seems so real (we wish)! Jason is the last of a group of former soldiers who blamed themselves for harm that came to others and now are known for good works to come upon his fated mate. What a tale! No spoilers!
Lynn Smith
Jason

The final book in the series. Jason was sure he would never find his mate. Until that day on the mountain when he scented her. Shannon is with her son looking for dragon treasure for hunters that are after them. She doesn't even know what they are exactly looking for.
Sad to see the series end. I loved the books and the characters.
Tracey
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a great bear shifter romance! 💞💓🐻💞

This whole series has been amazing and I am a little sad that it is over. 😭 I have really enjoyed reading about of the four friends and how they each met their mate. This series has the added bonus of dealing with older people and that was just so beautiful. 💕💗🔥💕
Cynthia L. Green
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Last of the Silverback bears to find a mate

Great series and liked the characters in all of the stories. So glad that Jason found his mate Shannon and her son Lorcan. Great storyline very interesting. Glad to also keep the other characters from the other stories in this story too. Can’t wait for the next book.
Jan Janus
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dragon, bear
Jason the last of the silverback saviors to find a mate, gets an unexpected taste of reality while on the mountain. Now it is his turn to truly help where trouble is brewing and it just so happens to be his mate. Amazing book with long time characters interacting throughout the book. Looking forward to more.
Marianne
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jason's mate is finally here!!!

As it starts with most of the Bear Creek books, Jason is roaming in the mountains as a bear when he smells his mate. Now he knows she's in trouble because of some of the feelings he detects and because of the conversation he's overheard.

Read and enjoy!!!
Marsha Mayo
Feb 13, 2020 rated it liked it
Could have been better

The book was going great but ending was a bust it seems like the author got bored and just wanted to hurry up and end it. Not impressed especially since this was the last book. What happened to the treasure? Where and how was it moved? What happened to the new Dragon ? Just a stupid ending !
Cherie
Feb 19, 2020 rated it did not like it
Don’t waste your time

This was a horrible read. There was so much time spent on searching for treasure. Then, the “bad guy” shows up for one chapter and after that everything is resolved? Way too much build up to not back up the ending. Anti climatic, the author should try again because this just isn’t cutting it.
Vickey Mcgee
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Has Everything

A beautifully wonderful story. If you love shifters you're going to love this series. I personally think Jason's story is the best. There's everything in it. It has action, drama, romance even some giggles. There's a treasure hunt to beat all treasure hunts. There are bears and dragons. Even a new dragon. Very little sexual content.
Melody
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shannon & Jason

Thoroughly enjoyed reading Shannon & Jason's story very much. I love reading a happy ever after story it makes me feel better after a very hard day. Eagerly waiting for Hex's story. Thank you for writing this story.
Fran Zoch, LSoR
I freaking Loved Jason's Story

This was the perfect way for the Silverback Saviors to end!!!
He gets his mate and a son bit not just any son a freaking awesome shifter that ties him to a certain older social worker kind of shifter lol
Lea & Sandra
Surprise ending

Okay, I guessed that the ending would be quite different part way through. Won't spoil it, rate this as delightful conclusion to series. Also, see some characters perfect for new series.
Evelyn Miclisse
Awesome

I love all your books esp bear creek and bear bluff but most of all I love it when Fiona makes an appearance in the story. I love reading about the characters in previous books...keep it up....
Anne Murphy
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love the "silver" stories !

I've been waiting for Jason's story since the first Silverback Savior! It was completely worth the wait! I hope there are more stories of Bear Creek and the nearby communities, especially silver stories.
Dawn
Awesome

Harmony always writes a sweet old fashion romance with a shifter twist and this book is no different. The book has tons of heart, a little drama, and passion with a wonderful HEA. This book and all her bear books are must reads for any shifter romance lover
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Wolf Marshal's Pack (U.S. Marshal Shifters, #3)
  • Sly Bear (Justice Squad #7)
  • Monster Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #4)
  • Silver Unicorn (Silver Shifters #3)
  • Dragon Mate: Dragon Shifter Romance (MateMatch Outcasts Book 5)
  • Builder Bear (Justice Squad Book 6)
  • The Bronze Dragon's Baby (Shifter Dads, #5)
  • The Griffin Marshal's Heart (U.S. Marshal Shifters, #4)
  • Charmed Mate (Cybermates #2)
  • Elder Wolf (Wilde Brothers Ranch #1)
  • Broken Lynx (Green Valley Shifters, #5)
  • Chased Mate (Cybermates #3)
  • Rebel Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #3)
  • Brainy Bear (Justice Squad, #5)
  • C.O. Bear (Justice Squad, #4)
  • Dragon in Love (Forgotten Dragons, #5)
  • Christmas Pegasus (A Mate for Christmas, #3)
  • Winter Bearland
Harmony Raines loves to write romance filled with magic and love. Her men are usually not so alpha, but they know how to treat their fated mates, or alien lovers well.

Email: harmony@harmonyraines.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/harmonyraine...

-----------------------------------------------------
From the author:
If you love shifter romances, sign up to my newsletter at http://www.harmonyraines

Silverback Redemption (4 books)
  • Gunner (Silverback Redemption #1)
  • Patrick (Silverback Redemption #2)
  • Killian (Silverback Redemption #3)