Start by marking “Omega Returned (Omega Reimagined, #4)” as Want to Read:
Omega Returned (Omega Reimagined, #4)

Omega Returned

(Omega Reimagined #4)

When Owen’s dreams of being claimed by a prince go wrong, he doesn’t know what he’ll do. Being returned to the Western Pack is shameful enough. Just wait until his father hears what he let the prince do to him.

Fortis is happy to escort Owen home because it means spending time in the woods with his beta buddy, Keesh. Keesh will help keep his urges in check with respect to t
Published February 11th 2020 by Tanya Chris Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Omega Returned, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Omega Returned

Start your review of Omega Returned (Omega Reimagined, #4)
Joyfully Jay
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jay
A Joyfully Jay review.

4 stars

Omega Returned is the fourth book in Tanya Chris’ Omega Reimagined series, an engaging, non-mpreg, omegaverse series. One of the hallmarks of this series for me is the interesting way Chris explores different “caste” dynamics and relationship structures. In each book so far, the alpha/beta/omega dynamics of the particular relationship have been different and explored characters who wanted relationships outside of the traditional or expected roles. In this case, we h
Becca
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I think this has been my favorite out of all of them. I fell in love with Fortis in the last book and was saddened a little bit at how he was crushing on Benjy but knew it wasn’t meant to be. And of course, there was more to it than that. But I loved Keesh just as much and loved the dynamics between Fortis and Keesh. And finally, they have their story. I wanted to reach through and shake them a few times but they got there.
When Prince Angel asked Fortis to escort Prince Owen back to his home aft
Renee
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tanya Chris delivered on Omega Returned! This book captured me emotionally and pulled at my heartstrings. The author has a unique way of telling a story that leaves me in awe of her words.

The character development was perfect. I felt incredibly connected to these characters. I can’t decide which character I love more: Owen, Fortis or Keesh. It’s a true sign of an amazing author when each character is that fully developed. That hotness factor! Wow. I’m glad I didn’t read it in public! The world b
ChaosMoondrawn
I would rate this 3.5 stars.

Fortis and Keesh have their own complicated history of dancing around their attraction for each other for five years, each for his own reasons. As an alpha and a beta, they have a certain dynamic they maintain. When Prince Angel asks them to escort an omega named Owen back to his home in Western Pack, they agree. Owen has been treated badly by Prince Devin, who has canceled their mating. With an alpha's ability to command compliance and an omega's pheromones, both nee
Becky Baldridge
Feb 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Omega Reimagined series has been full of interesting characters and engaging storylines, and this fourth in the series is no different. I liked the dynamic between Fortis and Keesh in the last book, even if they weren't anything more than friends at that point, so I was happy to get their story in this book. Well, their story plus one, and as that one, Owen fits perfectly with these two. Omega Returned is a friends to lovers romance in part with Fortis and Keesh, and it is a bit of a slow bu ...more
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
This is a delightful slow-burn MMM shifter romance & the fourth book in the series”Omega Reimagined” but it can be read as a standalone. The well-written, interesting plot is filled with some unusual situations. There are some good scenes descriptions & world building. The well-developed characters have good chemistry & face emotional challenges throughout their journey while they continue to develop into a strong triad relationship.
There is: two friends (a alpha, Fortis) & (a beta, Keesh)are as
Linda
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
🐺 Torn between two (potential) lovers😘: hot and conflicted😕

4.5 🌟stars
I loved the emotions in this new addition to Tanya Chris's Omega series. All three main characters each have a set idea of what they should want from their lover/mate but find real happenstance to make things so much more muddled. Once again Chris creates a world where strict alpha-beta-omega roles come into question.

🐺 🐺🐺 Alpha Fortis and his long-time BFF beta Keesh find their comfortable camaraderie challenged when a disillus
Miriam
Feb 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC edition of this book from the author.

You don't have to read the previous stories, but they would offer some background and world-building.

I think this was my favorite story in the series. I really liked all three of the MCs, they balanced each other very well and there was a good chemistry between them. I felt bad for Owen, he had been so sheltered as an omega royal that he really didn't know how to deal with life outside the palace or how to interact with others outside of she
Kitt
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the latest of Tanya Chris' Omega stories. I couldn't help but feel bad for Owen. After being basically trained by his father to be a sex slave to his Alpha, he is given to Prince Devin who uses him with no intention of ever mating him. What a cad! Dickweed indeed. I loved Fortis and Keesh and the way they looked after and trained Owen and helped him realize he was worthy of an Alpha, or not, as he chose. It was great to see Owen grow to realize his own worth and strength. And th ...more
Cheryl
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thank you for the ARC read,I voluntarily give this book an honest review.
Fortis being summoned to Prince Angel's home had him on edge. Unsure as to what he could've done, given a mission to take a young omega home after a failed attempt at match making for Prince Devin. But three weeks is a long time to travel with temption on both sides of Fortis. Being trapped witn Keesh and Owen may just be to much to resist.
An alpha that wanted a omeg to mate but couldn't bring himself to leave behind his b
T Paul
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was so much fun to read. Our three heroes, Fortis, Keesh and Owen, filled these pages with goodness. The dynamics of alpha, beta and omega here was excellent. When the three finally succumbed to their desires and ultimately their mating the three were complete. The road to their happiness was a little pitted, just enough to make it thrilling yet not so much that it made it harrowing. The perfect amount. The characters were pleasing, though Fortis was an alpha and his possessive and pro ...more
Alexleo
Feb 11, 2020 rated it liked it
In this instalment of the series, the animalistic aspect of the shifter society is more prominent and the differences with the human world more evident. Here you have three men, two friends and a young and inexperienced omega who struggle to find balance between their instincts and their rationality, and to settle their relationship within the limits apparently acceptable for society.
I liked it but I didn’t love it because Owen (the omega) was too childish and the other two seemed to be attract
Doreen Frantz
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
The triad dynamic was enjoyable...lots of sexy action. Owen was frustrating at times as he was just so innocent but he became more self-assured and independent as a result of the love shown by both Keesh and Fortis. Keesh was really good at bringing the humor into this book...absolutely adored him. Fortis is your typical alpha, big and strong. However, he differed in that he was willing to open himself to the possibilities presented to him eventually. There is quite a lot of feelings being exami ...more
Gwen
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Keesh and Fortis, have been best friends for years but wanting something more. They have to make another trip together to take poor Owen back to his pack, after Prince Devin makes one of his usual jerk moves. Owen is an royal omega and as sweet as can be. I loved the Alpacas scene and his journey to a less pampered omega. Keesh and Fortis are a bit more stubborn in taking what they really want but Owen is their catalyst and their future is a happy one. This series is based on a awesome supernatu ...more
Georgiana
Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
~4.5 Stars~

Owen was just so cute. Add in sweet and sexy Fortis and Keesh and the three of them were meant to be together. I enjoyed getting to see the struggles all three men went through with their feelings.

This story isn’t an insta-love and Fortis, Keesh, and Owen don’t happen overnight. It’s a bit emotional at times as the three men must accept their own wants and needs for each other.
Walford
Feb 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love how SMART Tanya Chris is; she can write a really satisfying paranormal story while exploring really interesting aspects of actual human nature. Like, how do men and women enact alpha/beta/omega dynamics? Because that's what we're all doing (probably should just speak for myself here, sorry) and that's why Omegaverse is so compelling IMHO. Well-written and very sweet, by the way, and I love the MC's. ...more
Patricia Nelson
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this marvelous, exciting, action packed, emotionally charged, grab-you-by-the-feels, amazing, enthralling, suspenseful, and totally awesome story. Filled with explosive chemistry, an alpha, beta, and omega forced to admit how they feel, and more twists and turns than a roller coaster, it had me hooked from beginning to end. I would recommend getting this fantastic addition to a intriguing series immediately.
Jennifer Swan
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was happy to see Fortis and Keesh back in their own book. Fortis is an alpha and Keesh is a beta, but they are the best of friends and in love on the down low. Fortis dreams of an omega mate, and then we have Owen come into the picture. These three go around and around and around trying to figure out their mating games.

Well written, sweet and sexy, some drama and angst – but not much, a little adventure, some pheromones, and a dash of longing. Loved it!
Maria771
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the story of Keesh, Owen and Fortis. I loved this book. I thoroughly enjoyed the dynamic between the three of them and the chemistry between them is sizzling. Great plot and the characters are amazing. Emotional great read.

I received this book as an Arc and I am reviewing it voluntarily.
Beverly
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A slow burn triad that almost caught my kindle on fire and gave me hot flashes! I loved Owen, Keesh, and Fortis; and their story was captivating and compelling. I loved the world building and all the emotions I felt reading this tale. I liked watching the dynamics of their relationships change and grow over time. A great addition to the series.
Lydia Devlin
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book and I highly recommend it!
A beautifully written, emotional story. I was absolutely heartbroken for Keesh as he struggled with the growing attraction between Fortis and Owen.
I don't want to give spoilers for this book, I will however,urge you to read this 💕
Julie Taylor
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Although I found the eye graphic extremely distracting, I loved this plot and characters. This trio have great on page chemistry. A great HEA ending too. A highly recommended series
Pamela Raglin
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
More Than One Kind of Journey

Can't be a road trip since there isn't a road but still an adventurous journey. MMM loving scenes, smart mom, cute alpacas...well written and entertaining.
Grace
One of the better ones in the series. Developing triad relationship and I really appreciated the balance of emotions here.
llv
Feb 14, 2020 rated it liked it
Rating: 3 stars
This story dragged for me in places. I liked all three of the MCs and I really liked the ending. Overall, it was okay.
Carrie Stevens
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Love love loved this series!!!! Can not wait for the next book
Szidi ☼
Jan 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
4,5 ☆

I love this series and I wanted to read this book so much, so when I got the ARC copy, I started it immediately!

It was a good story, but I think the first 3 were much better. It was a bit lighter then the others, and the characters were "lazy" and slow. I mean they were slow to admit to themself their feelings, so you can imagine when were they ready to admit the love toward each other. It was really slow burn, and I hated that they didn't communicate about their true feelings.

I love thre
Cleo
Feb 11, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. Sexy slow burn m/m/m (a/b/o) shifter romance. This is the 4th in Tanya Chris’ feminist alpha/omega shifter series but I think it’s pretty stand alone. It’s lower conflict than the previous books. I enjoyed it but I thought it dragged a bit in the middle.
Roger
Mar 18, 2020
Arielle
Sep 30, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Trust No Alpha (The Omega Misfits, #1)
  • Captive Mate (Mismatched Mates #2)
  • The Alpha's Warlock (Mismatched Mates #1)
  • The Alpha and His King (Kincaid Pack #1)
  • The Alpha's Fake Mate (The Omega Misfits, #2)
  • Demons Do It Better (Hidden Species #1)
  • Precious
  • Hard Target (Wrecked: Guardians, #1)
  • Breathless (The Game, #3)
  • Single Omega Dad (The Omega Misfits, #4)
  • Gin Me Over
  • Danger Zone (The Elite, #1)
  • Daddy (Kinky Boys #1)
  • Alpha's Embrace (The Omega Misfits, #3)
  • Schooled
  • A Home for Ben (Alaskan Pebble Gifters, #3)
  • Prince's Master (Masters #1; Calluvia's Royalty, #4)
  • Expensive
Tanya writes in a variety of romantic and erotic genres, being an avid follower of many of these genres herself. Some of her favorites are M/M romance, MFM threesomes, and BDSM with male submissives.

Tanya lives in New England with her boyfriend and her cat and has participated in many of the activities about which she writes, but not all of them. It's left to the reader to decide which are which.

Omega Reimagined (6 books)
  • Omega Reclaimed (Omega Reimagined, #1)
  • Omega Revealed (Omega Reimagined #2)
  • Omega Released (Omega Reimagined #3)
  • Omega Replaced (Omega Reimagined, #5)
  • Omega Redeemed (Omega Reimagined, #6)

News & Interviews