Start by marking “Tease Me: A Dark Billionaire Mafia Romance (Dark Odyssey Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Tease Me: A Dark Billionaire Mafia Romance (Dark Odyssey Book 1)

Tease Me: A Dark Billionaire Mafia Romance (Dark Odyssey Book 1)

An angel like her… and a devil like me.

Was it wrong to prey on the weak?
Especially when the weak came in the form of this beautiful angel on the doorstep of my club.
My club The Dark Odyssey.
The place where people live out their wildest fantasies.
Here, beneath the mask.
Nothing is off limits and just like Vegas, what happens here stays here.

She’s too angelic for the
Published January 21st 2020 by Bliss Romance Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Tease Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tease Me

Start your review of Tease Me: A Dark Billionaire Mafia Romance (Dark Odyssey Book 1)
Gladys
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book and I thought it was a great way to kick off this series. This book offers up plenty of sizzling heat, excitement, suspense, powerful emotions, tension and drama. Nick and Mia made a great couple. They had intense chemistry and shared a very strong attraction. There is a compelling cast of secondary characters hold a wealth of potential for future books in this series. The story is lush and engaging with its intoxicating blend of gritty mafia and steamy kink. Just as a ...more
Maria11
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Mafia and kink

The ultimate combination. Good read with all my go to elements. The chemistry between the two was hot! Very hot. It got to be a smut fest for awhile, but then the plot progressed.

Reading the next for sure
Sandy S
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars—
About the book: Release Date January 21, 2020

An angel like her… and a devil like me.

Was it wrong to prey on the weak?
My club The Dark Odyssey.
The place where people live out their wildest fantasies.
Here, beneath the mask.
Nothing is off limits and just like Vegas, what happens here stays here.

She’s too angelic for the wild masquerade parties I hold.
She couldn’t possibly know she’s
Judy
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st book in the Dark Odyssey Series and boy is it a hit! We get to meet Nick who is an accountant along with being the youngest Giordano brother, where his father is the boss and head of the Giordano Crime family in Chicago. Nick is a man who is smarter then most give him credit for and has a quick temper. The Giordano Family has their businesses and the brothers own a sex club, Odyssey where they can let go and be the men they want to. Mia is one smart cookie who has graduated from ...more
Sharon
Feb 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
It’s something I mustn’t have because this isn’t a fairytale. There is no happily ever after in a business relationship like ours. He’s not the prince and I’m far from being a princess.

Mia Chase is desperate. A Harvard Law School grad who can't find a job to save her life...literally! She needs money to pay off the drug lord for her big brother's debt, so her last resort is a "personal waitress" job for Nick Giordano at his sex club, The Dark Odyssey. Can she keep her dignity while losing
Karen
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Obsession could get a man killed in Nickoli Giordano’s world, but it could also save him and the woman he finds himself obsessed with.

Nick Giordano was born into a mafia family. He and his brothers run Dark Odyssey a sex club in Chicago. Most people think of him and two of his brothers and accountants, but they don’t know what lies beneath the outer shell. He’s ruthless, deadly, sexy, and very Alpha.

Mia Chase is a woman whose life has turned upside down and she has to return home to Chicago to
Laura R
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the start of a new mafia series that is definitely intense. And since it does involve a sex club, there are more detailed sex scenes than what you will find in this author's other books. The storyline does take you on a ride that is full of suspense and twists, family drama, betrayal, and Nick not wanting to accept his attraction to Mia on more than just a physical level. Looking forward to reading Gabe's story.
Cassie
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reva Parks
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book, like all of Khardine Gray's, was full of action, great plot points, emotion. and surprises! And written under her dark name, also packed with plenty of chemistry and sex! Every family in this book had mobsters and killers, so if the reader was not caught up in erotica, she was on the edge of her seat about who would suffer next. But somehow our hero and heroine reach an HEA ending. Can't wait for Book 2!
Miranda
Nick and Mia

Worthless brother racks up debt to the mafia which forces Mia into working as mafia prince Nick's personal waitress. Steamy and exciting, this HEA about all the ugly and dangerous people in both Nick and Mias lives will grip you till their beautiful epilogue! This is my honest review of a voluntarily read ARC
Kathy
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A new series from Khardine Gray and just like you expect, it's fantastic. A dark and steamy story that is filled with action, suspense, chemistry and so much more. I love how they bring the other Mafia families back within this story as well. I cannot wait until the next book comes and I sure hope that Gabe finds his own Mia.
Colleen
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hot Hot Hotness..absolutely great book Mia was a little weak when it came to Nick and how things they did for a lawyer and what her family is going through but she was a kinda weak character kinda wish she had more of back bone..but Nick's character hot damn I need a nick..This was a great book overall with a Hea.
Michele
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book! Great storyline and characters! Their chemistry is blistering hot! The characters pulled me in and kept me there till I had read the last word! A must have book! I can not wait to get the next one! I am voluntarily leaving my review after reading an advance reader copy from the author.
Chelsea Nicole
Feb 05, 2020 rated it liked it
Annoyed

Spoiler: I was all for this book until she blamed the man who hired her for getting attacked. She accepted that job knowing full well it was a sex club. She signed the contract on her own free will so to blame the man that hired her for other people’s actions was crap.
Lisa H
A dark odyssey.

Mia is 26, went to Harvard law and is trying to dig her family out of the hole her brother dropped them in, hence working at the Dark Odyssey club.

Nick sees her and wants her.

Smokin’ hot.
I got sucked in right away.
Recommend.

Voluntarily reviewed.
Tiffiny
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was my first great book read of the year!!Also the first book of hers that I have read. Could not put it down.
Sizzling hot, wicked and a really twisted plot. Loved Every Minute of it! Can't wait for the next book!
K. Lynn
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
HEART-SQUEEZING ACTION & PASSIONATE

Edgy, hot, emotional story of family, duty, loss, and love! This book was crazy good! Great mafia storyline with action, drama, and so many feels!
Pat
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This steamy read kept me turning the pages with the great character and plot development that kept me totally engaged throughout the entire book!
Vanessa
Feb 15, 2020
Charlene Gaskins
Feb 02, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Kostya (Zinon Bratva #1)
  • Arranged: A Dark Mafia Romance
  • Code of Silence
  • Forever Lies
  • His Virgin Queen
  • With This Ring
  • Ruthless Prince (Ruthless Rulers #1)
  • Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2)
  • Broken Vows (Volkov Bratva, #1)
  • Sinful Palace (Ruthless Rulers #2)
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • Burned
  • Forced to Cooperate (Mafia Masters, #3)
  • Held: A Dark Mafia Romance
  • The Cruelest Stranger
  • Dirty Husband (Dirty Rich #3)
  • Dark Russian Angel