Start by marking “Theirs To Treasure: Happily Ever After (Fate Harbor, #1)” as Want to Read:
Theirs To Treasure: Happily Ever After (Fate Harbor, #1)

Theirs To Treasure: Happily Ever After

(Fate Harbor #1)

Josie Decker is choosing this quaint harbor town to make a new life for herself. Little does she know what fate would have in store for her when she ends up crossing paths with a man that she once helped as a child, who is determined to pay her back for being his touchstone.
Chance Reynolds remembers the days when Josie was the only thing that made his foster home feel
Published January 31st 2020 by Passionately Kind Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Theirs To Treasure, please sign up.
Caitlyn O'Leary mfm, thanks for asking. :) (Basically what Amanda said) No MM at all.

Start your review of Theirs To Treasure: Happily Ever After (Fate Harbor, #1)
Karen Roma
Jan 30, 2020 rated it liked it
3 1/2 Star Review.....

I first read this story when it was published under the Siren banner in 2014 as Trusting Chance, however Ms O’Leary has revised the story and expanded on some of the details therein. Theirs to Treasure burns up the pages with copious amounts of smouldering between the sheets lovin’, but it also delves deep into the emotional and physical wounds suffered by children at the hands of careless parents.

Josie, Chance and Sam were all once foster children in the home of Betty and
Michelle
Jan 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Caitlyn O'Leary knows how to tell a story and I think she did a terrific job with building the Fate Harbor world and breathing life into her tale. While I personally didn't fully connect or feel as immersed into the story like I have her other books—it was through no fault or lacking on her part—I still enjoyed reading it and was hooked in to find out how their hea came about.

Josie was an intriguing mix of strong against everything thrown at her, yet fragile in her insecurities, many of which I
Stacy Jordet
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Can three people who all have their own set of baggage come together and make a triad? Could two men who aren't brothers by blood but circumstance both love one woman. Could one woman who has put everyone else first in her life, let herself be loved and cherished by two men.

I know there are people who think books about three people are only ever about the sexy times. However, while there are steamy parts, this book is so much more. Each of these characters are fighting for something. Whether its
Amanda Lough
Jan 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC from the author in return for my honest review.

I am a big fan of Caitlyn O'Leary, especially her military romantic suspense. Her characters are always flawed and real people who struggle but always keep moving forward. The Fate Harbor series is a bit out of the norm for one of her books because they are menage and don't have a strong military feeling. They are also a bit out of the norm for typical menage. These books have 'triads' (which is not something I've seen used in
Debbie Caswell
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love Caitlyn O'Learys military romance but this is the first ménage book of hers that I have read and I have to say it was the most beautiful story I have read for a long time.

Josie Decker, Chance Reynolds and Sam Booth have one thing in common they where all fostered by Betty and Butch and now that they have moved to Fate Harbor and Chance has followed them he sees a opportunity to reunite them. Chance made his money in corporate America but in his 20's he had an ulcer and was well on his way
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Be still my heart! Theirs To Treasure is a seriously swoony and sweet read! Josie, Chance, and Sam have a stunning relationship from the start. These three are so perfect for each other it hurts my heart. The love, understanding, compromise, and healing that these three show was absolutely breathtaking.

Josie has had a hard life, but damn it didn't bring her down. She's strong even through her insecurities. Chance is so sweet! He knows what he wants, goes after it with a single minded ferocity.
Deborah Cantillo
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Theirs to Treasure entails the lives of Josie, Chance and Sam, from their times in foster care with Betty and Butch Hutchins, to their adult years. As you read their story you will be touched by their encounters with heartache, suffering, pain, loss, self-awareness, self-doubts, self-discovery, achievements and hopes for their futures. As they reconnect they face having to open themselves up to each other and share their histories, fears, self-perceived failures amid other's prejudices and with ...more
Kim
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Theirs to Treasure: Happily Ever After by Caitlyn O’Leary is an awesome book. This is the first book in the Fate Harbor series but can be read as a standalone. This book had me laughing, crying, angry, etc. I had all the feels. This book has drama, heat, romance, ex-military, foster children, angst, each of the main characters have some emotional and physical issues and they all have baggage they need to work on, secrets. This book was a roller coaster ride that kept me on the edge of my seat ...more
Gladys
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought that this was a really beautiful ménage romance. Chance, Josie and Sam are characters that will truly make your heart ache. They are all complex characters that have many wounds and scars on the inside and out. The well written story line easily grabbed my attention and my need to see these three find some happiness made sure I was reading as often as I could. As with any book that has been written by this author you can expect an engaging and entertaining blend of intense emotions, ...more
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
I read this one when Miss Caitlyn O' Leary released it a few years ago and I loved it then, but now, with it rewritten it feels better and more fuller than ever! This is a steamy, emotional, sexy read with amazing characters and an unforgettable storyline that makes the heart melt and the heat rise.

I so loved this rewritten story! Its more fulfilling and so perfect with lots of feels that punch you right in the gut and hit you square in the heart. Josie is perfection and I loved how she was
Belinda
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received this as an ARC and loved it. Caitlyn took 3 flawed characters and showed us their journey to love and acceptance. Yes, it is a menage story but it is also a beautifully written emotional story that has you wanting them to be together. Caitlyn writes their coming together as much more than steamy sex, she writes it as a sweet coming together with love. She also introduces other characters that I am anxiously waiting to read about.
A
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Caitlyn O’Leary did an outstanding job with Theirs to Treasure. You are going to love Josie, Sam, and Chance. Three people with different problems come together to heal each other and find true love. There are lots of feels! It is an insanely hot ménage read too. This was a departure from her normal suspense books, and it was a great start to the series. Although, it has the Caitlin O’Leary feel. I can’t wait for the next story.
Linda  Johnston
Jan 29, 2020 rated it liked it
I voluntarily read this ARC copy and giving g a honest reviews. Josie Decker after raising her twin sister decided to go back to the quaint harbor town that she grew up for awhile. Chance Reynolds moved back where he was raised by his foster parents I help them. He remember Josie because because she made him feel safe while they were in foster home together. Josie buys a bakery shop without her knowing Chance helped out. Sam Booth was a Afghan War Vet that was foster home with Chances are ago. ...more
Nancy Kehl
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What woman wouldn't want to live in Fate Harbor and find themselves with a Chance and Sam to love...these 3 come together with all their self doubts and insecurities but each give the others what they need to overcome...awesome book ...more
Wioletta
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Josie, Sam and Chance have one thing in common. They spend time with Betty and Butch, their foster parents. Josie wants to open a bakery, thanks to Betty, she is moving back to Fate Harbor, where her dream can come true. Chance and Sam have their eyes on Josie, they want her.
Loved this story, Josie, Sam and Chance are great characters who complete each other.
Ruiz Kim
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed reading this story. Complex characters that you are routing for. You have heart, humor, heat, and an intriguing town and supporting characters. This is definitely more complex than you originally think. The main characters all have something to work through some more than others. Looking forward to seeing what's coming next. I received a free copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving a review.
Liz Sadowsky
Jan 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wow what a wonderful story. Just loved the relationship between Chance, Sam and Josie. It just shows that what we think of as normal isn’t right for everyone. The building of their relationship and conclusion is beautiful!
Jennie Fortna
Feb 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
ARC for honest review with no compensation 4.5 stars

Theirs to Treasure: Happily Ever After is book 1 in the Fate Harbor series by Caitlyn O’Leary and a great start to this series! What a roller coaster ride of laughter, tears, angst, steamy heat, secrets and emotional issues to name just a few...once you start it’s hard to put the book down!!

Can Josie, Sam and Chance find what each is looking for, find a love that will stand the test of time...and become they family they all need??
Kelly Looney
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of Caitlyn O’Leary’s books and was excited to read ‘Theirs to Treasure’. This book is a re-release/rewrite of her first published book formerly titled ‘Trusting Chance’. For readers who are only familiar with Caitlyn’s military themed books, this is a pretty major departure since it has a ménage theme. The setting for the book (and series) is Fate Harbor which is a town with many ménage or triad relationships and a generally tolerant/open minded population.
The story involves
Stacy Gragg
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Josie Decker is ready for a new life and to open her own Bakery. She raised her twin sister's when she herself was still a young woman and now that the twins are off to College she is ready for a change and to start over. With the help of her former foster mother she moves to the small tight knit community of Fate Harbor where love is known to come in threes.
Chance Reynolds lost his parents at a very young age and was placed in foster care with Betty and Butch Hutchins where he met Josie and Sam
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Theirs to Treasure: Fate Harbor Series is book 1.
Thank goodness for Foster parents Betty and Butch. They fostered many children in their home including Chance Reynolds, Josie Decker and Sam Booth.

Betty and Butch moved to Fate Harbor a town of triad relationships. Josie catches up with Betty and Butch long after she was grown and that she had raised her 2 sisters. Who are now college age. It’s now time for Josie. Josie moves to Fate Harbor where she now has a new business. Chance moved to be
Linda Carlson
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic!

A sweet story full of charged emotion and passion! This is my first menage read and I was totally entertained with the little Northern Pacific town of Fate Harbor. It’s a bit unusual in that most of the town is made up of triad families and most, but not all, of the town folks are pretty tolerant of that lifestyle and look out for each other.

Josie, Sam & Chance were all in Butch & Betty’s foster home at some point in their lives. All came with their own type of emotional
Evita
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Note: This was a previously published book, it has been re-edited and many new words added.

I first read this story when Caitlyn released under a publisher. I enjoyed the story then but I still love the story now.

Sam and Chance are foster brothers who become involved with Josie. They each have their own baggage they are dealing with, Josie has an injury to her back, and Chance wants to do all he can for his brother Sam, as his brother is suffering from PTSD. When they come together in their own
Anne Donaldson
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this introduction to Fate Harbor and the triad way of life there, but this book is about more than good people in a good place; it’s an exploration of trust and hope and overcoming trauma – oh and heat and lots and lots and lots of intimacy. I felt that there was a stronger pull to Sam than to Chance, so I’d have liked more of his story, but that’s a very minor quibble. As always with Caitlyn O’Leary’s books, the characters and scenes come to life; the reader feels the pain with Josie ...more
Tracy
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Josie, a hard childhood, a great foster family experience she wishes lasted longer than it did. Having raised her sisters Josie is ready for her next chapter in life. Josie contacts her old foster mum who suggests their little town for a sea change and her life changes forever. Reintroduced to the young boy they shared the foster family experience, Chance helps her settle in the area, and Josie can not help seeing Chance as the man he is today. Josie past is still present and it helps her get ...more
Donita Jones
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
THEIRS TO TREASURE Happily Ever After (Fate Harbor Book 1) By Caitlyn O’Leary
I always read all of Caitlyn O’Leary’s books, I absolutely love her work! I wasn’t sure how this would work out as it is menage, but it is so good! It is a very emotional, sweet story with plenty of angst, drama, chemistry, romance and is so very well written. This is the enjoyable tale of Chance Reynolds, Josie Decker, and Sam Booth. They all have a history of being part of the same foster home at one time or another.
Titania
Feb 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Josie is returning to the foster parents who made her feel safe. She is grown and her sister are beginning their own journeys. But can Josie accept the love of not one but two men?
I enjoyed this story by Ms. O'Leary. Josie struggled with esteem issues but she has two men in Chance and Sam who see not only her outer beauty but also the beauty within. I love that even as Chance and Sam build Josie up, she builds them as well. Sam is struggling with the loss of his comrades as well as his injuries.
Michele
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Theirs to Treasure is book one of Fate Harbor. It takes us into the lives of Josie, Chance and Sam. They were in foster care together with Betty and Butch Hutchins. Their foster parents. I loved these characters and their relationships with each other and the town folks. I loved that they each had their own issues and problems. Yet they are there for each other. Their chemistry between the three of them was intense and electric! The love they have is unconditional. Can they get past their own ...more
Madm007
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful love story between Chance, Sam and Zee, plus so much more. This touches so many current issues in today's society, it breaks your heart. These three finding the love that let's them know their worth after what they've gone through, just wow! The compassion and empathy that flows, especially between Zee and Sam with similar childhood histories, and Chance with his fixer attitude, they just made a wonderful triad.
There's the funny bits I love mixed throughout, and some smoking heat
Kathi
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Delightful Fate Harbor Trio!!

Josie spent time in the foster system and later raised her younger twin sisters. When they go off to college, she has the opportunity to start a business where her foster parents still live. Two men who were also early fosters await her arrival. Each character has had quite an ordeal to get to where they are today. The interconnections, and revelation of backstory are poignant and draw the reader in.

Sizzle, romance and the struggle to overcome odds; all come

• #SilverBracelets: Silver Bracelets (#HermosafortheHolidays Book 2)
  • Blake (Lighthouse Security Investigations, #5)
  • Securing Zoey (SEAL of Protection: Legacy #4)
  • Keeping Quinn (The Next Generation #6)
  • Our Time (Baytown Boys #11)
  • Four Money (Ever and Always Book 1)
  • Unpredictable Risk (R.I.S.C. Book 5)
  • A Moment Never Forgotten: Book #3
  • A SEAL's Struggle (SEALs of Chance Creek Book 9)
  • #pleasesayyes
  • Ranger Creed (Brotherhood Protectors Book 14)
  • Reuniting with the Billionaire
  • Seduced by Snowfall (Lost Harbor, Alaska #3)
  • Echo (Linear Tactical #7)
  • Zeke: Heroes at Heart
  • K is for...
  • Cowgirl Heart (The Dalton Boys #12)
  • Kira's Warriors (Ravens of War #4)
USA Today Bestselling Author, Caitlyn O'Leary, adores writing Military
Romantic Suspense and Paranormal Romance. She started publishing books
in 2014. Storytelling has been a tradition in her family for years, and she still holds on to the letters she has received from family members since her childhood.

Caitlyn lives in California with her husband John of sixteen years who often makes guest