Start by marking “Abundance Legacy (The Abundance series, #5)” as Want to Read:
Abundance Legacy (The Abundance series, #5)

Abundance Legacy

(The Abundance #5)

Legacy binds a family together… but the Kinsen/Butler legacy is in peril.

Kinsen Ranch and Starlight Valley have seen many years pass. There’s been love and laughter, tears and triumphs, successes and failures…

Four relatives are in line to inherit the horse ranches that’ve made their families famous: Dallas is thriving as a veterinarian alongside her father, Jackson has c
Kindle Edition
Published March 1st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Abundance Legacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Abundance Legacy

Start your review of Abundance Legacy (The Abundance series, #5)
QueenOfBooks88
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Be still my beating heart! I have completely and utterly fallen in love with this whole book series, the amazing beautiful little family. It was surreal reading them as all grown ups but no less magical, with edge of your seat moments thrown in. I'm so sad this families story has come to an end but so grateful to of been lucky enough to read and fall in love with them all.
Shanna you are amazing thank you for giving me my first and favourite cowboy series ❤
Shanna Swenson
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: cowboys
This final novel in the Abundance saga is Savannah, Jackson, AND Morgan's heartbreaking, suspenseful, and beautiful love stories.

You'll fall head over heels in love with the swoony, sexy retired army corporal Austin Montgomery as he and brainy Vanna go head to head over a rocking horse only to find themselves drawn to one another in the notorious Rusty Spur later that same night...and sparks are gonna fly!

Morgan and Kelsey have a past they haven't ever been able to fully recover from... or wal
Kimberly
Mar 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
I did not read the first 4 books in the series, but I do not think they are needed in order to enjoy this one. Prior events are mentioned, but not enough to be confusing.

I really liked Austin and Savannah as a couple. Her being a brainiac who worked for NASA, and him being a ex-soldier now horsetrainer. They completed each other. Their part of the story really drew me in and was my favorite part of the whole book.

Morgan and Kelsey had passion, history, and I really liked their story. Add in al
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story has a little of everything, sweet romance, sexy overbearing and frustrating alpha males and a beautiful woman who has the right heart and spirit. Thoroughly enjoying and entertaining.
"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book."
Evelyn Montgomery
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A great end to a great series. I loved Austin & Savy... and Morgan. Although this is the last book and a lot of time has passed obviously, it was tough to say Goodbye. Great job Shanna. Can’t wait to see what you dream up next.
The Lusty Literarians
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Abundance Legacy is nothing short of EPIC! Swenson beautifully ties together all of the story lines for each Abundance character in this stunning series conclusion. We get to see newcomer Austin with Savannah Kinsen, which is a match made in the stars! We also get to see Morgan Butler with Kelsey Boyd, Savannah's little brother Jackson with his love interest(s), and also Stella Jenkins and her love interest(s). Every single Abundance character you know and love makes an appearance in this book w
Veronica Barton
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rudely dumped and still seething in Houston, NASA astrophysicist and engineer, Dr. Savannah Kinsen takes her frustration out on a handsome cowboy she briefly encounters in a bid to purchase a charming rocking horse before she returns home. Barbs are traded and sparks fly, but little do they know their futures are about to meet up again, this time in a honkytonk hangout in Abundance.

Vanna (Savvy) and Austin have an unplanned, steamy encounter that leaves them both breathless–until their romp in t
Britney Chavez
I don’t wanna leave Abundance! It’s one of my favorite places to go lol. I am so sad to see this series come to an end, I need a few more books and more Austin and Savannah!

I have to say that Austin beat out Jack as my favorite Abundance cowboy!🙊🙊 I know I know that was a tough person to beat out but man oh man Austin was just so damn good! He was the perfect mix of sweet, sexy, cocky and romantic! Shanna always writes the best cowboys and she really put did herself with Austin.

And my sweet, sma
J.D. Park
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Where to begin...or should I say end?

The latest and last(enter ugly cry here) was one of my favorites in the series. The way Shanna introduced new characters while letting us catch up with all of our favorites from past books is seamless.

Legacy picks up several years after Stars and introduces you to Austin Montgomery, who has had a run-in with the youngest Kinsen daughter, Savannah (Vanna, Savy), and the sparks fly! Her sass and his arrogance make for some hot chemistry.

Don't worry, Shanna does
Jennifer Soucy
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am so happy for another chance to visit Abundance, especially since this is the last novel for the Kinsen-Butlers and their idyllic town. But what a way to go out!

Savannah Kinsen gets dumped from a 3 year relationship, kicked to the curb by a cheating fiance. So she does what she feels right - time for a trip home! On her way out of town, she meets Austin...a funny scene expanded on when they run into each other that night at the Rusty Spur. An astrophysicist and a cowboy, a magical night in A
K.J.
May 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Swenson has done it again! This novel wraps up her steamy cowboy romance saga, and boy oh boy, does she pack a lot into this last book! Beyond the relationships, Swenson also creates exceptional villains and a plot filled with twists, turns, and conflict. It's definitely Romance Suspense (intended for a mature audience)... and keeps you guessing throughout her series. Fans of Nora Roberts will LOVE her writing!

I particularly like how she ties things up at the conclusion of each book--super g
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
 photo 20191026_164529_zpsnyqvf1pl.jpg
Because this is a continuance of a series, I have not had the chance to read all of them yet, so I would love to catch up before I write a full review on this, since my stupid-head read backwards and I regret it now! FULL REVIEW TO COME SOON!!
Barbara Holden
Sep 26, 2020
Carolyn
rated it did not like it
Oct 16, 2020
ElizrdbthSpeaks
Jul 24, 2020
Cath Gillies
Aug 29, 2020
Goodreads Librari...: Please add books 4 and 5 to my Abundance series 3 18 Mar 30, 2020 06:40AM

• Saddler's Surprise
  • Star-Crossed Secrets (Sin and Secrets, #2)
  • Amico
  • Delivered in Sin (Sin and Secrets #1)
  • Saddler's Scandal (Saddler #5)
  • Rise (Sin and Secrets, #0.5)
  • Dare to Look (BFF #2)
  • Drive Me Wild (Bellamy Creek, #1)
  • The Dare
  • Rejected (Imperfectly Perfect, #2)
  • High Rise Secrets (Sin and Secrets #3)
  • Split Second (Split Second, #1)
  • The Vigilante's Assassin
  • Salt Bay Sunrise (Escape to Valencia Cove for Romance Book 1)
  • Fresh Meet (Kings of the Water, #2)
  • Waiting for my Queen
  • Unbreakable Love (Frozen in Time #3)
  • Never Again
Shanna Swenson is an award winning finalist in the Fiction: Romance category of the 2020 International Book Awards for her books Abundance and Return to Abundance. She writes endearing adult romance novels that showcase the healing power of true love in the face of tragedy.

Shanna is a dreamer turned writer who does cardiac ultrasounds by day and creates fictional worlds every spare chance she can

The Abundance (5 books)
  • Abundance (Abundance #1)
  • Return to Abundance (Abundance #2)
  • Escape from Abundance (Abundance, #3)
  • Stars over Abundance (The Abundance series, #4)

News & Interviews