Start by marking “Abundance Legacy” as Want to Read:
Abundance Legacy

Abundance Legacy

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Legacy binds a family together… but the Kinsen/Butler legacy is in peril.

Kinsen Ranch and Starlight Valley have seen many years pass. There’s been love and laughter, tears and triumphs, successes and failures…

Four relatives are in line to inherit the horse ranches that’ve made their families famous: Dallas is thriving as a veterinarian alongside her father, Jackson has
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: March 1st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Abundance Legacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Abundance Legacy

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Abundance Legacy
Shanna Swenson
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: cowboys
This final novel in the Abundance saga is Savannah, Jackson, AND Morgan's heartbreaking, suspenseful, and beautiful love stories.

You'll fall head over heels in love with the swoony, sexy retired army corporal Austin Montgomery as he and brainy Vanna go head to head over a rocking horse only to find themselves drawn to one another in the notorious Rusty Spur later that same night...and sparks are gonna fly!

Morgan and Kelsey have a past they haven't ever been able to fully recover from... or
Britney Chavez
I don’t wanna leave Abundance! It’s one of my favorite places to go lol. I am so sad to see this series come to an end, I need a few more books and more Austin and Savannah!

I have to say that Austin beat out Jack as my favorite Abundance cowboy! I know I know that was a tough person to beat out but man oh man Austin was just so damn good! He was the perfect mix of sweet, sexy, cocky and romantic! Shanna always writes the best cowboys and she really put did herself with Austin.

And my sweet, smart
Evelyn Montgomery
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A great end to a great series. I loved Austin & Savy... and Morgan. Although this is the last book and a lot of time has passed obviously, it was tough to say Goodbye. Great job Shanna. Can’t wait to see what you dream up next.
J.D. Park
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Where to begin...or should I say end?

The latest and last(enter ugly cry here) was one of my favorites in the series. The way Shanna introduced new characters while letting us catch up with all of our favorites from past books is seamless.

Legacy picks up several years after Stars and introduces you to Austin Montgomery, who has had a run-in with the youngest Kinsen daughter, Savannah (Vanna, Savy), and the sparks fly! Her sass and his arrogance make for some hot chemistry.

Don't worry, Shanna
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Feb 14, 2020
QueenOfBooks88
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Be still my beating heart! I have completely and utterly fallen in love with this whole book series, the amazing beautiful little family. It was surreal reading them as all grown ups but no less magical, with edge of your seat moments thrown in. I'm so sad this families story has come to an end but so grateful to of been lucky enough to read and fall in love with them all.
Shanna you are amazing thank you for giving me my first and favourite cowboy series
Caro
Feb 18, 2020
Fancynancyreads
Feb 18, 2020

• Catch
  • Pitchfork (Pomegranate #2)
  • Dangerous Exes (Liars, Inc., #2)
  • Saddler's Surprise
  • Beautiful Collision
  • To Have
  • Rebellion
  • Friends Like These (A Love Like This, #3)
  • Breaker
  • Christmas Like This (A Love Like This, #2)
  • Iron Princess (Savage Trilogy, #2)
  • Savage Prince (Savage Trilogy, #1)
  • Broken Elite (The Darlington Elite, #1)
  • The Fire Within: Conquered by Love
  • Saddler's Start (Saddler #1.5)
I am the author of the Abundance saga: Abundance, Return to Abundance, Escape from Abundance, Stars over Abundance, Abundance Legacy (COMING MARCH 1st), and Starlight Valley (A FREE ebook- find it on my website), AND PERSONAL FOUL (The prequel to the Gods of the Gridiron series) a prequel novella in The Fire Within: Conquered by Love anthology, endearing adult romance novels that showcase the ...more