Start by marking “The Incubus's Second Helping (Craving More #2)” as Want to Read:
The Incubus's Second Helping (Craving More #2)

The Incubus's Second Helping

(Craving More #2)

His life has never been better...
so why can't he let himself enjoy it?

It was only a few months ago that Ryan was starving himself, hating his incubus nature. Now he has Chris, his amazing boyfriend who not only doesn't mind that Ryan's an incubus, but takes great pleasure in keeping Ryan well-fed. He loves Chris and Chris loves him back. Ryan's healthier, more energized
Published January 19th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Incubus's Second Helping, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Incubus's Second Helping

Start your review of The Incubus's Second Helping (Craving More #2)
Len Evans Jr
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I think this second book of this series was just wonderful. It is possible that part of it is just that I was so familiar and comfortable with the two MCs. I just adore these two... the way they continue to grow and evolve as a couple was just brilliant! An awesome, fun and sexy read!!!
Kaila
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
i love reading about incubus's lol.. it is such a fun paranormal and we dont see enough of them. this was enjoyable and well written.. a fast easy read. i liked it
David Eric
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was ok
Sev
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Pretty good, wonder if the author plans more with these characters? They seem to have resolved most of the issues from Book 1, though not all, so I do believe there's leeway for at least one more story. :looks hopeful:
Simon
I had liked the first one, but this was more charming and sweet, and could go deeper into both of their needs without feeling quite so fraught.
Bran Zesti
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about this book. Other then I enjoyed it greatly and found it to be a very good book. One that I'll be reading again soon.
Kellie
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this second story with Ryan and Chris and finding out how their story continues. Ryan is still dealing with his self-doubt and worth, Chris seems unaware of what is going on with Ryan so there are still some communication problems but in the end they both sit down and talk. They are so wonderful together and so sweet I love seeing them continue to grow together. Chris does get some closure from his past and Ryan makes a new friend. This was a delightful read and I absolutely recommend!
Joscelyn Smith
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a great second addition to Chris and Ryan's story, I enjoyed seeing them continue to grow and work on their relationship. All in all a very enjoyable read.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book*
Kathryn Manzella
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Incubus's Second Helping is the second book in the Craving More series by Riley Rivers. The book continues the journey through love of incubus Ryan and his boyfriend Chris. So much angst and self doubt for Ryan.... but this couple is sweet and sexy and their story is a fun read just like book one. Loved it.
Kellie Ruse-kohnert
Jul 27, 2020
Alex
Feb 09, 2020
Akiraaomine
rated it did not like it
Mar 13, 2020
Monique
Feb 21, 2020
Robin
May 02, 2020

• How to Vex a Vampire (VRC: Vampire Related Crimes, #1)
  • The Prince and His Bedeviled Bodyguard (Paranormal Princes #1)
  • The Prince and His Captivating Carpenter (Paranormal Princes, #2)
  • Fight for This (For This, #1)
  • Love Lessons (Caldwell Brothers, #3)
  • Familiar Beginnings (Demon Magic, #2)
  • Snowfall and Romance
  • Falling For My Roommate
  • Of Paper and Wood
  • Temptation (Breaking the Rules, #2)
  • The Capital (The Knight and the Necromancer #1)
  • The Border (The Knight and the Necromancer #2)
  • The Sea (The Knight and the Necromancer #3)
  • To Touch the Light (Irons and Works)
  • Love Him Free (On the Market, #1)
  • Sugar Cookies and a Witch's Love (Holiday Omegas #2)
  • Kissing... Cousins? (Sprung Like Spring, #1)
  • While You Were Sleepwalking (Sprung Like Spring, #2)
Riley Rivers has been writing since they were a wee thing and aspires to be That Person who regularly sits in coffeeshops with a laptop and knows all the baristas. They are well on their way to achieving this dream.

Subscribe to Riley's mailing list to get updates on books!

Craving More (2 books)
  • The Incubus's First Real Meal (Craving More, #1)

News & Interviews